PDA

View Full Version : Beloved PRC girls I met

honii
08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I am here to share my encounters with some of the PRC girls whom I met. The descriptions will be short and straightforward as I am not very good at writing.

My first encounter was with a private school student. She was 18 years old and been in Singapore for few months. At that time, she was having problems with her bf in China as she suspected that he was having flings behind her back.

We were talking online one day and she shared her problems. Then suddenly, she said that she was going to get back at him.

I asked her,"How?"
She said,"I am going to have my own flings too!"

Wah! That was my reaction in my mind. I was wondering if I am going to be lucky!

"Let's have sex!" She said.

I agreed immediately but I was abit apprehensive as she might changed her mind at the last minute. We arranged to meet and eat before we proceed to a hotel.

In the hotel, we chatted on the bed for some time to warm up as we had always been just friends. But I was one of the closer Singaporean friends whom she had.

I can still remember that she wore a white tshirt with a pair of short denim jeans. As we chatted, I was scrutinizing her body. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I moved closer. I started touching her thighs. Wahhhh so smooooth......

She giggled and snuggled closer to me. We started to kiss, french kiss, hug and then I was on top of her. As we kissed, i slipped my hand into her tshirt and fondled her body....

Her clothes came off piece by piece and before long, she was naked in front of me. I moved to her nipples and sucked on them hungrily. She moaned....

When I moved my hand to her pussy, she was so wet.....omg!

I took off all my clothes immediately and rubbed my body against hers...I continued to lick her nipples and pushed my dick against her pussy slightly. Then I use my hands to get some of her pussy juices and coated my dick with it... Her juices was overflowing.....she was writhing her body with pleasure...

I don't know how long she didn't have sex but she certainly looked very very horny....her legs were clamped on my body....I didn't know what happened and my dick slipped in...

Her pussy was so warm and wet....And I just pumped her.....

We didnt change positions...We hugged each other close and I just keep on fucking her while she keep on moaning .........

I felt myself cumming and I pulled out my dick to shoot on her body.....

We did twice that day and after that, we messaged each other like we were lovers.....

matthew44
08-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Dame lucky Loh bro.

honii
08-09-2012, 08:25 PM
I guess so. I was lucky. But I also put in effort to know many prc girls. Out of 100, maybe there will be one like her.
Dame lucky Loh bro.

I shall continue ...

We met up a few more times over the next few months. The passion was getting stronger with each meet up. I almost thought she was in love with me. But I know it's not because she will always mention her bf whenever we were together.

We always did raw. However, she never allowed me to shoot inside, not even if it's her safe period. Once, I asked her cheekily,"What if I accidentally shoot inside?" Her reply was," I will kill you" and her stare was murderous. I never tried to ask her the question again.

At that time, she was actually taking her 'O' levels. English was a big obstacle to her learning. I offered to help her. We always ended up in bed.

She left after her "O" levels and I never hear from her again. I missed her when she was gone. But I never tried to contact her because I know ours is just supposed to be a short fling. Our encounter made me feel that I can probably find more girls like her if I tried hard enough. And I really did try very hard after that.....

kentasu
08-09-2012, 08:27 PM
camping for more

risingeast
08-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Yes, waiting for more of your adventures

naturegreen
08-09-2012, 11:51 PM
In fact PRC girls are easier to get than Singaporean ladies. It is not they are cheap but afterall, they are faraway from their home and naturally, they feel lonely much easier than local females. Local ladies are also easier to hook up if they are in a foreign land. :p

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 12:42 AM
In fact PRC girls are easier to get than Singaporean ladies. It is not they are cheap but afterall, they are faraway from their home and naturally, they feel lonely much easier than local females. Local ladies are also easier to hook up if they are in a foreign land. :p

Bro, war strategist you are. That is psychological warfare loh. All woman have their own weak point. You can find it, you can just entered their world without any difficulties.

When a woman is sad or angry with things bf/husband did, they want someone to accompany them. Most likely after going to pubs, woman tends to be too emotional and make mistakes.

Or sitting at beaches, feeling the wind and normal conversation, at the right time that spark will ignite. All they want to feel is that someone is there to look after them.

:D

honii
09-09-2012, 10:31 PM
After the first girl left, I looked around for potential targets. There was this girl who was also a private school student taking a diploma. I tried to be cheeky with her but she is always very reserved about sex. She accepted my nonsense but made zero attempt to discuss much. I thought she is a guai girl and I was wrong.

I agree with what bros natureGreen and <<totally>> mentioned. As long as we can meet the needs of the girls, it will be easier for us to hook them.

It so happened that this girl needs money as she was facing some financial problems due to a quarrel with her sister who refused to give her pocketmoney. Being a person who refused to borrow money from friends, she was thinking of getting a job. I went through with her the types of jobs which she can undertake but somehow they just dont seem to be good enough.

My cheeky side showed up again and I teased her," How about you have sex with me and I give you money?"

shiokpleasure
10-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Learn from the guru

Linksay
10-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Keep sharing & dun stop.

puggy
10-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow, where to find such privātë school PRC students?!

spidey7
10-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Im interested in private skool PRC students too. Apparently dey disregards us sg guys.

callmebad
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
never have such luck, when comes to girls, I feel like a moron:o

honii
11-09-2012, 07:23 PM
As expected, she declined and said she would think of something. I was slightly disappointed as she was prettier than the first girl. And she only had one ex-bf before.

A few days later, she sms me and brought up the issue again. "How much will you give?" This time round, I know she is interested. So I made an offer which was hard to resist. After much discussion, she agreed to meet.

We met straight at the hotel and I booked a room. In the room, she was very very shy. She didn't dare to sit on the bed with me. I managed to convince her to sit one side while I sit far on the other side. To make her feel more at ease, I made no attempt to touch her and just keep talking. I didn't want to stress her. Then I asked her," Are you sure you want to do this?". She said' Yes" very positively. With that, I told her, I would take a bath first.

After I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and found the room to be very dark. All the lights in the room were switched off.

"You shy?"I asked. "Ya, it's better to switch off all the lights". She said."But we will not be able to see anything."I protested. "There is nothing to see."She countered.

She went to the bathroom to take hers without looking at me. I didn't try to switch on the lights as I didn't want to piss her off. I watched tv while I waited for her to be done. I was anticipating excitedly. I remembered she was inside for very long. More than half an hour.

When the bathroom door opened, I got more excited. The action was finally gona start soon. She sat on the bed with her back facing me. I made some small chats and she whispered her answer with her back still facing me. I moved closer and hugged her gently. There was a slight resistance. I asked," You changed your mind?" She said no.

I hugged her, smell her hair, kissed her neck and ears.....all along there was this slight resistance. I laid her down on the bed and started to kiss her. She pushed me. So I stopped. "You don't want to do this?"I asked. She said,"I'm alright."

I kissed her on the lips and slowly slipped my tongue in. She bit my tongue and I quickly took it out. I moved my hands to remove her towel and she stopped me again. Throughout the session, when I kissed her, hugged her, fondled her, she would try to resist me in one way or another. But when asked, she would always say she was fine. It was one of the weirdest sex I ever had. Because it felt like I was raping her due to the resistance. At the same time, she was consensual.

Due to her resistance, there was not much foreplay and I just fucked her wearing a condom. We only did in one position and she was still showing slight resistance. When we finished, we laid side by side. I asked if she regretted. She said no without much emotion.

I passed her the money which we agreed on and she returned me half of it, saying that she didn't provide much service. I didnt want to take it back. But she insisted.

That session was the first and last session which we had sex for money.

honii
11-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow, where to find such privātë school PRC students?! SG has more and more pte sch PRC students.

Apparently dey disregards us sg guys. Not all disregards SG guys. There are many who likes sg guys.

never have such luck, when comes to girls, I feel like a moronDon't give up bro

~Greenhorn~
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Nice story. Pls move on.

eeemen
12-09-2012, 12:11 AM
That session was the first and last session which we had sex for money.

So that means there were more sessions whereby money was not exchanged? :D , do tell us bro, cheers .................

aRco
12-09-2012, 02:00 AM
great story bro enjoyed it a lot do share more