PDA

View Full Version : outdoor sex with people watching

tomandli
07-09-2012, 01:54 PM
will like to hear some true story.
I did it a few times with my fb.
1) at bedok reservoir, the hill top shelter, and 2 uncle behind the busher peeping.
2) at changi business Park ,the circle, one couple inside the car watching us, the other couple even came out from the car n watch the show.

GentleJack
07-09-2012, 02:03 PM
there was this time when i was at a hdb carpark rooftop with a friend, and while she was blowing me topless at the staircase, this bangala worker came in and she stopped whatever she was doing, but she never put her clothes back on and we just stare at the worker until he went away.

chnhubby71
07-09-2012, 02:49 PM
delete post

littlepok
07-09-2012, 03:22 PM
will like to hear some true story.
I did it a few times with my fb.
1) at bedok reservoir, the hill top shelter, and 2 uncle behind the busher peeping.
2) at changi business Park ,the circle, one couple inside the car watching us, the other couple even came out from the car n watch the show.

alot others watching at bedok reservoir just that u dunno

pop1
07-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Bedok Reservoir?? Not a good place to visit in recent times..

CrisRonaldo7
07-09-2012, 05:22 PM
if u live in a high rise condominium, balcony at night will be the best place for sex

FRwriter
07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
alot others watching at bedok reservoir just that u dunno

Haha! If you know what always happened over the yrs..

curiousbro
07-09-2012, 11:56 PM
bro, bedok reservoir so happening ah? next time jio me then i go watch. :D

sgspycam
08-09-2012, 12:04 AM
bro, bedok reservoir so happening ah? next time jio me then i go watch. :D

don't watch the wrong things at bedok reservoir bro!! especially this month :cool:

Wintermelontea
08-09-2012, 01:03 AM
if u live in a high rise condominium, balcony at night will be the best place for sex

nods...;):)

Zamri
08-09-2012, 02:41 AM

Why must be condo? HDB also the same.
At my previous 20-storey HDB blk I live on the 18th floor.
Across my blk is another 16-storey blk. In this blk on the top floor is a unit where the occupants always have sex in the bedroom with the lights on and windows fully opened. Maybe they think that they are on the top floor so nobody can see them.

But my unit is diagonally opposite them and being on a higher level than their unit I can see clearly into their bedroom. I get to see free live sex show every night. :D

maxman
08-09-2012, 06:20 AM
Some people don't like to be watched by others during a sex act, but surely many people don't want to be filmed/photographed by others during a sex act. You never know where the video/photo might end up.

Many people don't realize that what goes online stays online, and while it can sometimes be deleted from online storage, it is almost impossible to stop circulation.

Zamri
09-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Some people don't like to be watched by others during a sex act, but surely many people don't want to be filmed/photographed by others during a sex act. You never know where the video/photo might end up.

Many people don't realize that what goes online stays online, and while it can sometimes be deleted from online storage, it is almost impossible to stop circulation.

Now with more advanced technology even if you lock your videos n photos in a private password encrypted folder does not mean they will not be compromised. All it takes is a skilled or determined hacker to gain access to your folder.