PDA

View Full Version : Eh prease leh, churpport WH2 leh....FR

walao
28-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Lear Blolers and Bonkers,

Nao Hia.....Limpei chee so maly leports on all ler houses, but WH2??? WHy Lor Have Leh?,,,Prease la, limpei lot tlying to plomote WH2 la...want to cover all GL, Cover all mah....Ok La, let me start my short short FR.

Yesterlay, after working i wely wely ler chleepy, I dliving home until nearly dlive into ler Long Kao, Heng ah, ruckiry my Hoot Chor on my dashboard block all ler misfortune away. After shower at home, I watching ler T-Bee, but lor good ploglamme to watch leh? I miss my Saturlay night Lee Guo Huang Dlama series, so i go back my loom to chleep, but lon't know why, chleep alcho callot chleep, I scratching my Lampar Chees, Wore my Bermuda and T-Shirt and Sandles (Dress Code for GL), took my carkeys and go to ler carpark and dliving to GL.....

Oh GL Here I Cum (I said in my heart) and begin to sing Geylang Serpapu Geylang Oei Oei Oei....until i parking my Lanjiao Chia along L16, close to WH2.

Cheebye, I know flom that house, always go in must wear Sunglasses one, cheebye florescent light so WHite and Bright and ler Char Bors always wearing ler Pearly White Cheong Sum Gown, faces also powder white white (i think at ler end of ler day, they need to take chisels to scrap off that layer of powder), chee also callot chee, worst still Limpei Bark Jiu SIBEI TIA (PAIN!) Hor Gao Gan LAr!!!!

So i ask ler Tao Kay,

"Botak, Woo Simi Hor Gai Siao bor?"

Botak : "Simi Kai Siao, nao hai, you choose yourchelf la.....or want to take all....?"

Limpei :" Take all tiok take all lor....Talk like chicken karchng...hahahaha"

Anyway the Botak and me are good friends la....so i decided to pick G21..becos her face look like Taiwan Dlama Cheeries actless.....

Now Limpei Shall Begin my Leport...

Looks : 8/10, Swee, Pek Pek, Like Chinese,

Shower : 6/10 SOP la, nothing to shout about...

BJ : mechanical.....limpei give her 5/10 (1 mark for her hardworkk)

FJ : ~_~!...I lunno what to say.....5/10 (1 mark for her hardwork)....

RTF : Cheebye, Limpei write until this line, bor sim contilue to write liao.....Hor Gao Gan LAr!!!....

p.s. Anyone got leports on WH2....contlibute leh...Limpei Started the Lampar Chees rolling liao...

You Chincery,
Walao

mahalosux
28-01-2005, 11:56 PM
nice FR.. but too bad.. me yet to try WH2 yet.... :(

walao
29-01-2005, 12:59 AM

WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....Cheebye....LOL....I like your AVATAR!!!!!!...oei bro, download from where one?

Buay Tahan..
Walao

Leeson
29-01-2005, 02:20 AM
hahaha i respect you man, give this sort of fr to ask people to support hahaha :D

collin_23
29-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Ah hia...keke...got FRs on WH2 previously. U may have to search by specific thread alone under 'cat 40 threads' or 'westerhoult reviews' . Hope that helps.

Wah lau a...'Ru Hua!'....

ps: 'Wo ke shi huang hua da gui nu' :D

walao
29-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Ah hia...keke...got FRs on WH2 previously. U may have to search by specific thread alone under 'cat 40 threads' or 'westerhoult reviews' . Hope that helps.

Wah lau a...'Ru Hua!'....

ps: 'Wo ke shi huang hua da gui nu' :D

I know la....unler ler westerhout leview ma...but cheebye...2-3 posting, all lunno die to where liao....cheebye...

Walao

TooFast
01-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Used to support this house la, but now come think of it very ex lor.
I mean to accompany my regular, each time must pay for 3 session just to get 1 hour(20 min per session).

L8 and L6 there can get about 1 hour for 80 bucks.

Besides, the girls here timing si bei zhun one. Esp the case for 2 session and above. Sometime I pay for 3 session then about 40 min later session end already(Like being cheated 1 session haha). Got 1 time i pay for 2 session, 30 min later out of the room liao. Kaoz!

Also this house no ON. Sianz. :(
Now I venture at L6 and L8. Got ON somemore shiok shiok :D

walao
02-02-2005, 10:01 PM

Cheebye......why you change your avatar...put it back leh....limpei like to see him/her ligging his/her nose....HHG!

Walao :D