PDA

View Full Version : The Forbidden Fruit

BabyJane
30-08-2012, 11:33 AM
This is a story about me, my best friend and her husband (who was always a forbidden fruit in my eyes) till fate decided to test us...

Nicole and I have been the best of friends since Secondary One. We did everything together and we were practically like sisters. I spent most of my days hanging out at her house and her parents began to treat me like their very own. I was part of their family though Nicole had 2 other younger sisters.

After secondary school, Nicole went to JC and I went to poly. It was in the first year of JC that she met Justin during their orientation week. Justin was in the second year and he was the average joe, a typical guy-next-door type.

They started dating and when I was introduced to him, I never thought much of him. He seemed like a nice guy though and they were very much in love.

ownya
30-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Camping for more :P

unsung80
30-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Nice one sis, please carry on.

rob_onny
30-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Sound interesting...
May I ask... is it true or makeup story? ;)
Anyway, pls cum fast... :D

ilikeoldchangke
30-08-2012, 11:46 AM
The forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. :)

Support !

acidicavex
30-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Sound yummy already forbidden fruits keep it coming.

BabyJane
30-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Sound interesting...
May I ask... is it true or makeup story? ;)
Anyway, pls cum fast... :D

Let's just say the characters are real but the story has yet to unfold :D

Thanks for the support bros...will be back soon!

Jiggggy
30-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Always love to read stories from the female perspective. Tent pitched.

BabyJane
30-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Nicole and Justin continued on to NTU and it seemed that they were inseparable. Nicole would tell me stories of how Justin was so sweet to her, about their romantic times together and of course, their sexual escapades. From her descriptions, Justin was very much a pleaser. He would go on and on pleasing her with his tongue until she reaches to a point of no return. This average joe is actually quite an experienced dude and often, I would find myself thinking about him pleasuring me. When I see them together, a little jealousy would creep in as I know how happy my best friend is to have him.

In an instance, I would snap out of it, knowing that I shouldn't harbour such thoughts about Justin. My parents have instilled values and morals in me eversince I was young. To differentiate between right and wrong and to never hurt anyone deliberately. Nicole, was afterall, like a sister to me. Justin, is and will always be that forbidden fruit...or so I thought....

BabyJane
30-08-2012, 02:39 PM
All three of us moved on to the next stage of our lives - the working adults. While Nicole and Justin were still going on strong, I was beginning to have relationships of my own. I hooked up with a guy, David, from the poly days. We were really good buddies back then but somehow lost contact when we graduated. I chanced upon him one day in a bookstore, which led to us catching up over coffee. Coffee sessions eventually progressed to dinners and we were so comfortable with each other that we decided to give ourselves a chance to be in a relationship.

I was really happy being with David. He's not your tall, dark and handsome knight, but he was attentive to my every need. We spent a lot of time together and sex with him was a blast every time. I love the way he gives me gentle kisses on the cheeks and wet passionate ones on the lips. Before David, all my other boyfriends didn't seem to be able to pleasure me the way I wanted to be pleasured. With David, we've explored possibilities beyond my imagination. He was the first guy who made me squirt and has brought me to greater heights. He turned this plain Jane into a horny little devil.

Nicole and I were still very much a part of each other's lives. We do all the girly stuff together and would share our bedroom secrets. With David satisfying my every need, thoughts of Justin completely vanished from my mind. The day finally arrived when Justin proposed to Nicole and we were both in tears. I knew how much they were in love. That love which started out in JC has stood the test of time and finally, that proposal, a promise to love each other for the rest of their lives.

rob_onny
30-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Wow, do u mean, all the Papayas, Abalones & Hotdogs r real, but they all haven't meet yet? lol... :D
Nevertheless, pls cum more... ;)
Let's just say the characters are real but the story has yet to unfold :D

Thanks for the support bros...will be back soon!

studdyme
30-08-2012, 03:45 PM
camping for more!

Rickey
30-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Oh !! welcome ! :)...thanks to BabyJane, another new contributor n story frm female perspective, frm yet another budding sis !...reminds us of Adam n Eve who ate of the forbidden fruit...written in good english as well...always a joy to read anything written in good english..:)

Nevertheless, pls cum more... ;)

Lol..its so hilarious bro rob_onny !

HornyTonyLIM
30-08-2012, 10:03 PM
slow build up and getting stronger with each post - waiting patiently and my little brother is stirring

BabyJane
31-08-2012, 11:46 AM
The years flew by in a whisk. Nicole and Justin had 2 very adorable kids and I was a big part of their lives. I was always there for them, from the time of their births, to the first day of school and through countless birthdays. We were all one big happy family. On my end, my 3-yr relationship with David ended. During the next few years, I was dating quite actively but did not want to commit to being in a relationship. It was during this time that I realised that I was attracted to married men. They seem different from the single guys. They were mature, confident and just have that aura about them. I was happy to date them as neither they, nor I, wanted a commitment. It was all about the sex. And yes, sex with these married men was breathtaking. Maybe it was all about them being married, about being that forbidden fruit, which I was having a bite at.

One day while I was at the office, my phone beeped. Looked at the message and it was from Justin. His message read "Hey Jane, would you be free to meet up with me tonight? I need to talk to you but please don't mention it to Nicole." I didn't know what it meant and so decided to meet him. He told me that he was going to have drinks with a client for a short while and would appreciate it if I could meet him at the bar. I agreed and the time set was at 9pm. I went home after work to freshen up. While deciding on what to wear, thoughts of Justin flashed across my mind. This hasn't happened in years and I was perplexed. I decided to dress up in a sexy little black dress with killer heels and made my way to meet Justin.

tryherout
31-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Heels that kill? Woooh...I love Black

acidicavex
31-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Wow sis did you plan it in mind to kill the guy with your heels?? Hahaha joking anyway. A woman in heels especially killer heels is sure a woman with great legs :)

GowHowSeow
31-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I feel a stirring

simple2kee
31-08-2012, 09:23 PM
interesting story! :)

BabyJane
01-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Thanks to the 2 bros who up my points ;) much appreciated dudes! :)

callmebad
01-09-2012, 01:23 AM
women always like to say all the good guys are either people's husbands or other women's bfs, so some women such as you find married men particularly attractive sexually

watssupp
01-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Nice story...support!!!!

MoralEpitome
01-09-2012, 08:41 AM
waiting in anticipation...

elth
01-09-2012, 08:42 AM
nice title... i seem like a movie title :D

ahek
01-09-2012, 09:39 AM
More and more female writers on SBF. :) pitching up camp. Please express as much as you can.

Look forward to this haha.

chnhubby71
01-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Is great to see more stories from female party at least it shown that there are more liberal person in local Singapore. ALL the best

want0nmee
01-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Can't wait for the next part

Komuso
01-09-2012, 09:57 PM
It's almost... heartwarming to see the ladies having their go at this stereotypically male habit :)

I will be reading this.

diputs1269
01-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Something sexicting building up, camping here for more:)

PageUp
02-09-2012, 12:40 AM
camping here for more....

eeemen
02-09-2012, 02:26 AM
I like nibbling at forbidden stuff too ! ;)

Well written and laid out with clarity of thought, I've enjoyed reading this and shall look forward to more from u sis!, thanks for sharing & cheers ...............

W1ck3dSecret
02-09-2012, 11:09 AM
This average joe is actually quite an experienced dude and often, I would find myself thinking about him pleasuring me.
In an instance, I would snap out of it, knowing that I shouldn't harbour such thoughts about Justin. My parents have instilled values and morals in me eversince I was young. To differentiate between right and wrong and to never hurt anyone deliberately. Nicole, was afterall, like a sister to me. Justin, is and will always be that forbidden fruit...or so I thought....[/QUOTE]

This happened in one of my fantasies ! Nice story ....... Keep going!

mountainTiger
02-09-2012, 11:14 AM
women always like to say all the good guys are either people's husbands or other women's bfs, so some women such as you find married men particularly attractive sexually

true, just like we find other people's wives so much more delicious than ours....

guess it is just like law of diminishing returns.... the first few things u savour it.. it is good ..

:D

dmonddd
02-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Regardless for girl or guy a definitely no no to tackle married spouse or bf/gf
U will feel shitty if someone hits on ur spouse or bf/gf

TehGaDai
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Baby Jane, You must be a hot/pretty gal... (*^﹏^*)...

want0nmee
02-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Sis, we are all waiting

ilikeoldchangke
07-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Waiting to taste..... the fruit :D

GentlemanPirate
07-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Come on Sister..... More plsssss for the weekend...... :)

Clubbinkaki
07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Nice story sis, looking forward your story with Justin :)

takashi31400
03-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Hi Sis,nice story......camping here for more.

Ashbirdy
02-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Camping for more

smartdownloader
03-08-2014, 12:43 AM
WTF, 2012 thread??? still alive?

ArowanaBullet
03-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Camping for more

You very good . Dig up such an old thread. :eek: :D

xiaocheng
07-08-2014, 04:50 PM
babyjane, why you disappear...your story not yet start...

KLKOOL
09-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Good story.. looking for more