PDA

View Full Version : Raid ?

addthefun
29-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Any cheongsters here notice geylang lor 24 had lots of raid by officers recently.I was there past few nites and have seen them in action,and WG has to run from them.Is this common?I haven't been to geylang quite some years now.I've been to other lor and hv not seen these raids going on over there.Hv also seen these officers bugging into people's private property just to nab the WG.Someone might want to clear these doubts...

1)Isn't it being very unfair to just target lor 24?:rolleyes:
2)Do these officers have the right to bug or find their means to get into these private property in order to nab these WG?:confused:
3)And if they're carrying out their duties,why not drive government register vehicle instead of just any private car and for goodness sake at least wear a lanyard while carrying out their duties.No way they can compare to the police force in singapore.Such ungentlemanly act of duty!!!:eek:

I'm in no way related to these WG,just felt that after all everyone is just trying to make a living to make end meets.By the looks of it,it seems these officers are going all out to nab WG at lor 24.It's not going to be a good sight especially there's frequent volume of tourists and holiday makers,that I came across past few nites.Please share ur thoughts...:cool:

sammyboyfor
29-08-2012, 05:35 PM
This section is for the discussing LEGAL whores. LEGAL whores aren't subject to raids. They have a license to spread their legs for money.

ZAP!!!!!:p

ahha2011
29-08-2012, 05:42 PM
This section is for the discussing LEGAL whores. LEGAL whores aren't subject to raids. They have a license to spread their legs for money.

ZAP!!!!!:p

Steady .. I like the last part... Zap!!

pendragon_sg
29-08-2012, 06:19 PM
wah kow! where have you been all this time? inside a very deep well?

you dunno about that someone complain to LHL facebook account about he feeling unsafe living in L24 and his GF kena harrassed by the idiotics OKTs har?

or are you just trolling in here?

PenguinChaser
29-08-2012, 08:17 PM
I just replid to TS's same name thread in the adult discussion forum about Jalan Suka residents complaining to LHL about the WLs at Lor 24.

ArthurKop1331
29-08-2012, 08:33 PM
There were complaints from the residents there la, it was in the news dunno they write to the MP or the PM. So AV focusing there more now lo!

cheongsterjon
29-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Any cheongsters here notice geylang lor 24 had lots of raid by officers recently.I was there past few nites and have seen them in action,and WG has to run from them.Is this common?I haven't been to geylang quite some years now.I've been to other lor and hv not seen these raids going on over there.Hv also seen these officers bugging into people's private property just to nab the WG.Someone might want to clear these doubts...

1)Isn't it being very unfair to just target lor 24?:rolleyes:
2)Do these officers have the right to bug or find their means to get into these private property in order to nab these WG?:confused:
3)And if they're carrying out their duties,why not drive government register vehicle instead of just any private car and for goodness sake at least wear a lanyard while carrying out their duties.No way they can compare to the police force in singapore.Such ungentlemanly act of duty!!!:eek:

I'm in no way related to these WG,just felt that after all everyone is just trying to make a living to make end meets.By the looks of it,it seems these officers are going all out to nab WG at lor 24.It's not going to be a good sight especially there's frequent volume of tourists and holiday makers,that I came across past few nites.Please share ur thoughts...:cool:

Fucking stupid to post here...

addthefun
30-08-2012, 02:08 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ZAP ZAP

addthefun
30-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Hello nerds,go ahead and zap all u want.You who zaps usually had nothing better to do.:D:D

addthefun
30-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Not usually but rather confirm nothing better to do,and one of ur fucking feet already steps into the coffins now.:eek:

shctaw
30-08-2012, 11:31 AM
I wonder what he know best other than zapping people making innocent mistake.

Go get a life...:mad: