PDA

View Full Version : Hi there. Newbie here testing

iloveteens
24-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Hi everybody...
im a newbie here, just created this account. cant wait to get out of moderation and start posting!

tks and have a gd day.

Big Sexy
24-08-2012, 03:28 PM
you need to start posting inorder to get out of moderation..

or click here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=266270) to get out of moderation now..

Hi everybody...
im a newbie here, just created this account. cant wait to get out of moderation and start posting!

tks and have a gd day.

sammyboyfor
24-08-2012, 03:33 PM
you need to start posting inorder to get out of moderation..

I honestly am ready to give up. Why is it so hard to understand a simple procedure??? :confused:

sammyboyfor
24-08-2012, 03:36 PM
The strangest part of it all is that I have a whole lot of members who paid to get out of moderation but have never posted a single message after paying!!!!!????:eek::confused:

ah rat
24-08-2012, 04:02 PM
The strangest part of it all is that I have a whole lot of members who paid to get out of moderation but have never posted a single message after paying!!!!!????:eek::confused:

Sam,U should be happy about it :)

Big Sexy
24-08-2012, 04:08 PM
hmm.. sam.

can the system be tweaked in a way that every newly registered account receive a welcome pm with those out of moderation instruction in it???

I honestly am ready to give up. Why is it so hard to understand a simple procedure??? :confused:

sammyboyfor
24-08-2012, 04:20 PM
hmm.. sam.

can the system be tweaked in a way that every newly registered account receive a welcome pm with those out of moderation instruction in it???

That's already done. The welcome email reads like this....

Dear $username,

Thanks for registering at $vboptions!
We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Option to bypass moderation period :

Because of the amount of spam posted in the forum, there is a moderation period during which your posts will be placed on hold before being approved by the moderators. Your Private Message box is also limited to 10 messages during this time.[instead of 256]

Moderation is removed once the moderators establish that you are a genuine member [B]based on the content of the messages you post. However, if want to bypass this period and post messages immediately, you can do so with a ONE TIME payment of USD4.99. You will NOT be rebilled again.

The payment gateway is http://www.sammyboyforum.com/nowait.php

This option is entirely voluntary. you will still be out of moderation once your status as a genuine poster has been established. In most cases, this won't take more than 48 hours. However, it's useful for those who are impatient and want to avoid the hassle of waiting. :) It also helps me fund the running of the forum.

Thanks again,
$vboptions[bbtitle] team

Big Sexy
24-08-2012, 04:22 PM
ok noted...
let me test it out..and see if it is working fine.. :)

sammyboyfor
24-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Sam,U should be happy about it :)

Hardly. The $$$ is too small an amount to cheer me up and the disappointment that comes from realising a whole lot of weird characters have chosen to become members of this forum far outweighs the small amount received.

ah rat
24-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Hardly. The $$$ is too small an amount to cheer me up and the disappointment that comes from realising a whole lot of weird characters have chosen to become members of this forum far outweighs the small amount received.

But,as the days passes,you will see the $$$$$$$ grow.It likes saving,so don't feels so dishearten :)

Big Sexy
24-08-2012, 04:35 PM
hi sam... is it better to send pm out instead of email?

That's already done. The welcome email reads like this....

sammyboyfor
24-08-2012, 06:27 PM
But,as the days passes,you will see the $$$$$$$ grow.It likes saving,so don't feels so dishearten :)

I might as well walk the streets collecting cardboard boxes and empty cans.

Alejandro88
24-08-2012, 07:05 PM

They probably wanna donate to your SBF piggy bank out of goodwill. :p

ah rat
24-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I might as well walk the streets collecting cardboard boxes and empty cans.

Haha!, if you want to do it ,let me know,I partner with you. :)

Talk about collecting empty cans.Many years ago,I too collects empty cans,that time no one collect it.I took them to sell.But Karung guni guy reject my empty cans.I question him,what is those cans made of ? He think for a while & reply 'aluminium'.See you say 'aluminium'.After that he accepted it.That why now many Karung guni start to collect them.So credit must go to me :D