PDA

View Full Version : Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

thecas
25-01-2005, 07:19 AM
If anyone know ex-L6H52G15's address and/or tel. no.(Gone back just 2 mths) , please pm me.

__________________________________________________ ______

In xchange for me posting a thread on the above, i will post an FR on where 'Shan Ben Wei Lai' of My Date with a vamp. is.

She is L20H40G12.

I was surprised how different a girl can look from different angles. At first, when i went into house, tot all the gals in tank just average looks only. Wanted to leave, but then tot juz giv the OKT some face lar. Took G12.

She looked so ordinary at first. Front view is just perhaps 6/10. Later when she wore shower cap even worse. nvm..just get the squirt out.

Cat job.. then surprisingly, when she was doing BJ, when she let her half long hair down and was viewable sideways, Her looks jumped to 7/10. Immediately reminded me of Shan ben wei lai(resemblance 70%). Cool, my mood came back.

The rest is standard..dunno why, sex seems pretty much the same to me nowadays.

However I can say her attitude veri good. almost smiling all the way.

Looks: Front view-- 5.5 - 6/10
Side view-- 7 - 7.5/10

Body: 6.5/10 A bit plump. boobs B/C cup
Attitute: 9/10 Cheerful

By the way, My Date With the Vamp 3 is gonna show in few mths. Chang Er, the lady who flew into the moon, is goin to b included.

collin_23
25-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Bro, not that I want to disturb u leh. First, u wish to know her contacts. Than u post another girls FR below? Does not link leh.

I suggest u find her good friend, pay 40 bucks but don't bonk. Ask her if she can help u get the girls' contact.

Cheers

Darkstorm
25-01-2005, 10:50 PM
If anyone know ex-L6H52G15's address and/or tel. no.(Gone back just 2 mths) , please pm me.

Hi thecas,

just to help u......I will increase the "reputation points" of whoever provides you with the information u seek. Hope that helps :)

poolhot.
25-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi thecas,

just to help u......I will increase the "reputation points" of whoever provides you with the information u seek. Hope that helps :)

My offer better...... give a free bonk to me and I will increase 9 pts to whoever provides you with the information u seek. Hope that helps. :D

Joking there........ I am bored.

thecas
30-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Thx :) Just to update, no 1 has PMed me yet.

Hi thecas,

Bro, not that I want to disturb u leh. First, u wish to know her contacts. Than u post another girls FR below? Does not link leh.

I suggest u find her good friend, pay 40 bucks but don't bonk. Ask her if she can help u get the girls' contact.

Cheers

Reason iz coz observation tells me that I will b flamed if I post the top portion of the original post only. So to prevent flaming, I contribute to sammyboy with an FR.

I did try thru her 'colleagues' bt to no avail.

BTW, any 1 tried the gal in FR? guess they will only recall Shan Ben Wei Lai after it screens.

siamcutey
30-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Maybe she don't want to contact you already. That's why she didn't contact you.

If fate decrees, you will meet again. If not, just move on.

Like what someone told me before. Leave everything to FATE.

SC

thaigers
30-01-2005, 01:52 PM

you must try to ask her good friend rather than just colleague because some of her colleague might be her enemy.

Luna
30-01-2005, 07:42 PM

Did you try G9, she is the only one left that stay until now. Consider the most lao jiao in the house.

steve_74
30-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Did you try G9, she is the only one left that stay until now. Consider the most lao jiao in the house.aiyo ask G13 from da house lor . think she is a good fren of G15 leh ..If not u can try to get some info from her boss lor keke

Luna
31-01-2005, 06:14 AM
aiyo ask G13 from da house lor . think she is a good fren of G15 leh ..If not u can try to get some info from her boss lor keke

You must be not following the GL Cat 40 thread. G13 had went home almost 1 week plus.

steve_74
31-01-2005, 09:54 AM
You must be not following the GL Cat 40 thread. G13 had went home almost 1 week plus.opps poor me .. have been MIA in geylang for one month liao ... well if thats the case onli ah meng is his saviour liao lol

MaeSai
31-01-2005, 09:04 PM
You must be not following the GL Cat 40 thread. G13 had went home almost 1 week plus.

The famous TRIO of L6H52 have left huh ??? Good to know, G1, G13 and G15, these 3 things really have a way with man. Haha ... any lao jiao can help you, these gals are easy to spot in BBK but whoever SHIT asking for the info should wake up the FUXKING IDEA ...

What can you do? Fly to BBK and ask for her hand?
You ready to quit your job and kick a bastard's ass in LOS?
You have the $$$ to burn? I am talking about US$50,000 at least.

No $$$, No BullShit.

ps: CB ... where's the enlightened ones? All Die liao huh? Come out here and give me some SHIT! I sure miss it all.

MaeSai
31-01-2005, 09:09 PM

The famous TRIO of L6H52 have left huh ??? Good to know, G1, G13 and G15, these 3 things really have a way with man. Haha ... any lao jiao can help you, these gals are easy to spot in BKK but whoever SHIT asking for the info should wake up the FUXKING IDEA ...

What can you do? Fly to BKK and ask for her hand?
You ready to quit your job and kick a bastard's ass in LOS?
You have the $$$ to burn? I am talking about US$50,000 at least.

No $$$, No BullShit.

ps: CB ... where's the enlightened ones? All Die liao huh? Come out here and give me some SHIT! I sure miss it all.

min03
04-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Understanding fm my tirak tht G15 was expecting when she went back. :( Sorry for the bad news.

steve_74
04-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Understanding fm my tirak tht G15 was expecting when she went back. :( Sorry for the bad news.ohhhh tats fresh news ??? who did it :D

MachoDevilX
04-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Maybe she don't want to contact you already. That's why she didn't contact you.

If fate decrees, you will meet again. If not, just move on.

Like what someone told me before. Leave everything to FATE.

SC

For this, I have to agree with you... If she want to contact the threadstarter, she will... If not, the threadstarter should just move on... Of course if the threadstarter just want to know where she is and how well she is living currently, can definitely find out from her close friends....

If the threadstarter doesn't even know who her close friends are, that could mean that it is just being one-sided...

:cool:

thecas
04-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Understanding fm my tirak tht G15 was expecting when she went back. :( Sorry for the bad news.

Hiya, I PMed you.

Cheers

thecas
25-02-2005, 06:27 AM

Ok, I pmed you again.

__________________________________________________ ______________
FR, L6H52G8

Looks: 7/10 Short hair till juz below jaw..quite nice. complexion also quite fair
body: 7/10
Service: 6.5/10

One of the first things i noted bout her was her soft voice..it is quite unique..u gotta hear to know.

The actual happenings in the room no need to describe.. actually all about the same..like u xperienced 1 u xperienced all.

However if u wanna hear dat unique voice can find her.

thecas
10-03-2005, 10:36 PM
An interesting happening some time ago..

I entered Lorong 16 from the shell station. This is just at the beginning, where u can see a middle size carpark on your right.

Then an auntie was on 1 of the row of houses on my right. She was on the second storey window, beckoning me to come( caught my attention by making some noise. Quite some distance away, the carpark and the road.)

However, I did not followsuit coz I had no idea wat that was about, so just went on.

The 2nd storey is wat?

steve_74
10-03-2005, 10:42 PM
An interesting happening some time ago..

I entered Lorong 16 from the shell station. This is just at the beginning, where u can see a middle size carpark on your right.

Then an auntie was on 1 of the row of houses on my right. She was on the second storey window, beckoning me to come( caught my attention by making some noise. Quite some distance away, the carpark and the road.)

However, I did not followsuit coz I had no idea wat that was about, so just went on.

The 2nd storey is wat?
hmm i think its those msian chicks lah ............ u nvr go up and try meh :D