PDA

View Full Version : My tieng viet tutor and i

vietboi
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Another encounter with Viet girls.. I wanted learn the Vietnamese language so I went around a few forums. After a while, I finally found one. The day finally came for me to meet my Vietnamese tutor. Was quite anxious because I didn't know how she looked like because she never put any pictures on facebook. When I saw her, I immediately had a little crush on her. Big eyes, "teh" voice and looks, perky butt and boobs only regret is A. Very slim, small size and shapely. Looks 6.5/10 but likes to dress sexily. She was wearing shorts and a kinda translucent top with pokedot bra. Could feel my little brother stirring up in my berms. But I'm supposed to be learning hard for my tieng Viet right? Nonetheless.. Since I already broke up with my gf, I hope I can get a happy ending with her. Or something. ^^

So we proceed to a place with tables and chairs. She set up her laptop and when she bent down, can see her bra with white boobs in their full glory. So hard to concentrate when she was teaching me. Fast forward. I went to toilet then when I come back she was using her computer and just nice she was stretching.. You know the way when small boobs girls stretch or cringe their shoulders a little, they will zao geng and can see their nipple?? Yea that happened. My blood immediately Chiong down there. Since I was standing up and with my phone in my hand, I said to her "let's take a pic together". At the same time, I gently put my arms around her shoulders for a friendly picture pose. She happily obliged and gave a good smile. Gosh she looks so photogenic. Looks are just slightly normal but when take picture already, looks like a 16 year old little girl. (she's 24, legal stuff) not wanting to let go so fast, I gave a different pose and she also went along.

We studied for a little longer and I brought her for dinner. before we left for the day, I put my arms around her and took more pics. Not sure if I'm imagining, but she seemed to lean her body towards me when we were taking pictures..

SharkAttack
09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Sieze the moment Bro. Make it happen. Dont imagine.

Mozhe
09-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Bro can share pic ? Heehee.....

audacious
09-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Whats next? Please tell.

Zacelfron
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM
She is giving out strong body signals.:D

dreamer326
10-08-2012, 03:40 PM
please continue...

KonKam
10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
how the fee like for learning vietnam language, bro?

studdyme
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
camping for more!

vietboi
10-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Bro can share pic ? Heehee.....

Haha.. Let me dig for a back view one..

vietboi
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
how the fee like for learning vietnam language, bro?

It's free.. Cuz she wanna learn Chinese..

vietboi
10-08-2012, 05:56 PM
The thing about her is that she is very friendly (or flirtatious, depending on your view), she will "thank you darling" or "good morning sweetheart". At first I thought she likes me and I am special but it turns out that she calls any guy that -.- but that kinda turned me on maybe because I have a fetish for flirtatious girls. Thank God I read this forum and learn from the Shi fus.. I decided to be cool and distant. Finally I meet her again. This time is tank top (well actually her attire quite standard, either tank or transparent most of the time). Her boobs looks perkier than ever and more easy to zaogeng. Black bra. My favourite.

After a short lesson, I complained that it's too much information for me and pulled her to eat lunch. Went to macs and during lunch, her foot is like brushing my leg and dunno if she realised. Our conversation drifted to relationships and she said she is a very bad girl and she has hurt many guys before. Well, of course I said I'm a bad guy too and hurt many girls and gave a a wink. Ok. So corny. A slight awkward silence and I quickly switched topic to ask if she wants to watch a movie. It was 7pm and I was a bit scared she would not agree cuz she always like to portray a go home early and sleep goody girl. Surprising she agreed. We went to watch battleship...

During the movie, she leaned towards me to ask about the movie as she couldn't hear properly and there was no english subtitle. Sexy nubile whispers was such a turn on plus her perfume plus body scent was oh so delicious. Would have eaten her there and then. the best, as they would put it, is yet to be. She was such a timid girl, leaning over to grab my arm in those cliff hanger scenes.. Some times she would bury her face in my shoulders some time she would wrap her hand around my arm, to which I shift my left arm to make it more comfortable for her and at the same time brush her little boobies. Maybe she wear push up or she feeling horny I dunno, but that happened a few times. On another occasion, her right hand was trying to grab on to something and i swiftly held her hand with my left hand.. And for tens of seconds, we are like couples holding hands watching a movie. The hands holding persisted for a short while even after the cliff hanger was gone then she would slowly pull her palm away.

After the movie,it was a bit late and I teased her about her timidness by touching her hair and tickling her. So she was giggling giggling and her hand kinda brushed my hand and I held her hand and.. Awkward silence.. But it continues for about 10 seconds then she pulled away saying "what're you doing?!" then I just smiled and said "holding your hands in case an alien jump out to eat you" then I tickled her and she giggled. Haha. I brought her to a place for tau Huey and then after that sent her to mrt station and I wondered to myself.. How much progress can I make in the next lesson?

want0nmee
10-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Drop hint for u liao bro, asking u to take action

Azmodan
10-08-2012, 08:49 PM
u r doing great. i m sure u dont need our advice lol