PDA

View Full Version : why alot ah pek?

Kylo
21-01-2005, 05:07 PM
sorry if i post something that will get flamed as i still new. if this post will get flame pls inform me to delete away thanx.

how come there is alot of ah pek along geylang road and where is all the middle age and young guy??
yesterday went to have fun for the 1st time and saw alot of uncle and so pai seh no young guy except me. abit don't dare to go next time
haha

siamburox
21-01-2005, 05:13 PM
ahpei are guys also right ? u are also a guy u have ur needs they also have their needs therefore ? its kinda .. easy to understand the simple logic .. no need to paiseh , they will understand u also :)

collin_23
21-01-2005, 05:15 PM
As long as u have money no prblem, this is commercial sex.

Nothing wrong being ah pek cause people grow old.

Idoru
21-01-2005, 05:23 PM
sorry if i post something that will get flamed as i still new. if this post will get flame pls inform me to delete away thanx.

how come there is alot of ah pek along geylang road and where is all the middle age and young guy??
yesterday went to have fun for the 1st time and saw alot of uncle and so pai seh no young guy except me. abit don't dare to go next time
haha

PRC will go for Ah Peks cause Lau Ah #### have withdrawn their CPF and have strong spending power.
Cheers

ThaiG
21-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Kylo, how old r u?

I think it is bcoz they no need work, so can laze ard there whole day.

machoman
21-01-2005, 07:18 PM
PRC will go for Ah Peks cause Lau Ah #### have withdrawn their CPF and have strong spending power.
Cheers

Idoru, agreed. BTW, can PM me??? :cool:

Ah_Lim2005
21-01-2005, 08:19 PM
sorry if i post something that will get flamed as i still new.

Mr Kylo Sir,

I'm also a Newbie BUT i definately won't open this type of thread. Hope you get what i mean ;)

Did you went in the afternoon? Could it be all the middle age and young guys are working? :rolleyes:

haha

Oh Congrats on your virgin trip to Geylang Sir.
Next time, don't be shy.
Just go up straight, ask for the price and if ok, proceed to the nearest Hotel.

easyeasy
22-01-2005, 09:55 AM

haha

wah lan eh, the ah peks had nothing better to do so hang around there lah. pai say for what you are not having a threesome with one of the ah pek tag team with you right?

Zerocool301
22-01-2005, 10:27 AM

haha

When you are old, have withdrawn your CPF (i.e. have spending power), but can't find a suitable way to 'release' your waning power, then you'll understand why so many ah pek at GL.