PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Plaza Level 1 Pinay Pub

3someking
04-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Walk past the pub just now called P**** F***.
Saw a couple of sexy pinays dress skimply and sexily.
Any bros can share the dmg, ld, etc?
Sorry noob here.
New to cheonging pinay pub here.

3someking
06-08-2012, 08:30 AM
never receive any reply but receive damage due to a bro who zapped me :(

gradeaprick
06-08-2012, 08:37 AM
It's normal when you simply ask questions in sucha manner, most seniors dont take lightly to that. Go forward a couple of pages, there's a thread on pinay pubs in singapore with a lot of reports. It would be more ideal to place your questions there if they already have yet to be reported on. Dont get discouraged bro, everyone was a noob once. Cheers.

3someking
07-08-2012, 05:28 PM
It's normal when you simply ask questions in sucha manner, most seniors dont take lightly to that. Go forward a couple of pages, there's a thread on pinay pubs in singapore with a lot of reports. It would be more ideal to place your questions there if they already have yet to be reported on. Dont get discouraged bro, everyone was a noob once. Cheers.

thanks for the reply bro.
i read that thread and its like information overload.
whole lot of pinay pub besides OP.
coz i trying to find OP only.
saw from that thread u are one hell of a pro bro :D
will u be my mentor? :D

gradeaprick
07-08-2012, 07:29 PM
thanks for the reply bro.
i read that thread and its like information overload.
whole lot of pinay pub besides OP.
coz i trying to find OP only.
saw from that thread u are one hell of a pro bro :D
will u be my mentor? :D

Nothing on orchard plaza ah? Those seniors there more pro than me lah bro. A lot of them there are friendly and willing to help out and encourage newer bros, so you'd get more answers from them there. Its dedicated to pinoy pubs so roughly you can guess an estimate of how much bros spend there and the type of service, occasionally head out to Orchard towers to play with a couple of other bros from that thread, ure welcome to join next time, we're always on to recce new places or places that havent been reported on.

3someking
07-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Nothing on orchard plaza ah? Those seniors there more pro than me lah bro. A lot of them there are friendly and willing to help out and encourage newer bros, so you'd get more answers from them there. Its dedicated to pinoy pubs so roughly you can guess an estimate of how much bros spend there and the type of service, occasionally head out to Orchard towers to play with a couple of other bros from that thread, ure welcome to join next time, we're always on to recce new places or places that havent been reported on.

orchard plaza got but a bit only.
mostly FRs is at BQ and OT. ok can. i will bookmark that thread!! tanx :D

drekman
20-08-2012, 03:09 AM
You will get con and cheated by the girls. super expensive.

3someking
28-08-2012, 08:15 PM
You will get con and cheated by the girls. super expensive.

Bro, u sure abt this?? ;)

drekman
29-08-2012, 07:03 AM
3someking. Yes

drekman
02-11-2012, 09:43 AM
orchard plaza is a place of con.

CPVictim
04-11-2012, 05:54 AM
orchard plaza is a place of con.

Agreed the pub that the TS has mentioned even does dubious billings, double billings etc. Girls asks you for 3 LD but actual fact she comes back with a set of 5 tequilas :eek:

All this funny things happen there so gotta be very alert. But when you're too alert & cautious you tend not to enjoy. That's why laid back viet pubs & KTV's are better and more fun.

OsamaBinLaden
04-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Bro, u sure abt this?? ;)

Count yoursel lucky i m feeling nice this time if not i will also zap u...

Read the other thread... I hv personally posted my FR and experience in OP. So how can u say no FR on the place?

Anyway the general rule of the forum is for u to read through the pages to get the answers that u want. Not juz come in here and ask to be spoonfed. U either read thru or u commando attack the place experience it yourself and post your FR...

drekman
04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Ktv is also con. They charge u ridiculous price and u end up paying so much and angry.

drekman
05-11-2012, 03:22 AM
They have increase the price of shots to $55 for 5 glasses. If u look at the shot glass, it is so small. The pub owner is just ripping u off.

jackccs2012
05-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Lady Drink is $55. depends on how many you want treat

drekman
06-11-2012, 08:04 PM
But the glass is so small. It is a con place.

3someking
06-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Lady Drink is $55. depends on how many you want treat

what abt the level of playability?

HCKing
07-11-2012, 10:42 AM
But the glass is so small. It is a con place.

regardless of glass big or small, bargirl will still gobble them up and ask for more.:D

fisher king
07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Dont waste your time at OP bros. It's really expensive..the couple places i tried there start with $55 for a ladies drink. You'd need to buy at least a couple of rounds before any real action. There are much better places..there are some quiet places in chinatown where you can get action. And ladies drinks are reasonable. My two cents worth :)

sianguy2006
07-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Dont waste your time at OP bros. It's really expensive..the couple places i tried there start with $55 for a ladies drink. You'd need to buy at least a couple of rounds before any real action. There are much better places..there are some quiet places in chinatown where you can get action. And ladies drinks are reasonable. My two cents worth :)

bro mind sharing name of the pubs u recommend and dmg?:o

fisher king
08-11-2012, 06:11 PM
pm me bro. I already gave the info to another bro who pm'ed me :)
If I am late in replying pls understand..dont log in that regularly.

fisher king
20-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Very sad news bros. The two places I had in mind were raided last week, and closed down. Apparently they were caught in the act, if you know what I mean. They were next to each other on keong saik street and suffered the same fate. Its quite sad..some of the girls were very nice.

arius3
23-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Do not go to phil pub. They will con and cheat ur money. The glasses is so small and u are paying triple the money for it.

arius3
23-11-2012, 08:32 AM
regardless of glass big or small, bargirl will still gobble them up and ask for more.:D

Tat is y it is a con place.

arius3
23-11-2012, 08:34 AM
All the phil pub the same. All con.

arius3
25-11-2012, 09:46 AM
They will charge u $100 for a jug of beer.