PDA

View Full Version : Memories that won't go away

W1ck3dSecret
03-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Needless to say that would be the unhappy ones. Some even left me doubting why it happened (back then I was still a little girl). All I truly wish is to live happily but damn the past keeps haunting me. Flashed fragments of bad moments driving me ......... ummm no idea how to put it ...... always debating to myself whether is post trauma or phobia.

I consider those as my secrets yet not wicked. Wanna share with someone but fear revealing all. Simply making me feeling insecure. If only human brain holds nothing, but merely fond and happy memories wouldn't that be excellent? Nah..... me not dreaming of fairytale life either.

Does everyone need some bad memories to compliment the good ones to co-exist in reality?

tansy
03-08-2012, 05:42 PM
You just took your first step to share. Maybe you can just continue about what your bad memories are about if it's something sexciting. :D Why fear about revealing it? This is internet after all.

IkNowUdeSireMe
04-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Without the bad you will not know the good when you find it! Its a vicious cycle in life and it depends on your luck as well.

uxorious
04-08-2012, 06:28 AM
Please share. Thanks.

W1ck3dSecret
04-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Gimme some time as the fragments are all jumbled up. Aunty like me just know blah blah blah. Uncertain if I can write out in story mode.

IkNowWhoUaRe
04-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Gimme some time as the fragments are all jumbled up. Aunty like me just know blah blah blah. Uncertain if I can write out in story mode.

No rush, take your time. Just formulate your blah into sentences and sentences will form paragraphs.

littlepok
04-08-2012, 01:42 PM
when u can easily talk about it, it means it has past u already, became part of memories rather than still affecting u. take your time and say what u need or want. just censor out the essential parts to protect your identity. typing out some dark secrets in here does ease off some pressure. i did that before :)

holedriver
04-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Waiting for you to share your memories. Thanks.

Misunderstood
04-08-2012, 11:49 PM
The hard questions always have more than one right answer. The easy questions have no answers at all. That's the universe's way of keeping things balanced.

vone
05-08-2012, 12:13 AM
May be it would be good if both samsters can share each other stories to build trust and share more as trust deepens

W1ck3dSecret
06-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Fragment P1

It was so noisy. Mother was busy playing mj with our relatives. I pushed open the door of the second bedroom. He was resting on the bed (relative of my relatives). Walking over to see if he was awake and yes he was. I just stared at him. "Do you want to play?" Looking around the room and not a single toy was within sight. " Play what?" I asked curiously. " Come closer. Kor kor tell you."

ForceCulminate
06-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Are these memories true or made up?

eeemen
07-08-2012, 02:34 PM
You mentioned aunty's like you, so how long ago was all these memories? Would be good to get an idea of time zone? Thanks n cheers ............

Bigtits
07-08-2012, 02:37 PM
awaiting memories to reveal more

W1ck3dSecret
07-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Are these memories true or made up?

Shall leave it to your own good judgement

W1ck3dSecret
07-08-2012, 03:50 PM
You mentioned aunty's like you, so how long ago was all these memories? Would be good to get an idea of time zone? Thanks n cheers ............

Few decades.

W1ck3dSecret
07-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Fragment P2

The then innocent me was so obedient. He pulled down his boxer pointing to his genital part. I got that confused look of "Where". And the very next thing I knew, the door was slammed opened. Mother(M) and others came rushing in.

M: Zhou meh lei mmm jim ka sek lui bao? Zhen hai fan jim ......

It was a non-stop screaming and yelling accompanied by sever beating and slapping. Grandma and aunties quickly stepped in to shield the crying me.

Sorry readers. Did anything happen in between before the break-in wasn't stored in my memory. Either I was too young or I chose not to remember. Hence unable to give details or elaborate more. No one mentions about the incident ever again. One thing for sure, it keeps haunting me till now.

asdfghjkl
07-08-2012, 04:16 PM
memories are meant to be kept forever.. S would hit the fan if human has no memory.. :o

W1ck3dSecret
07-08-2012, 04:38 PM
memories are meant to be kept forever.. S would hit the fan if human has no memory.. :o

One bad one is good enough to make the rest of your life miserable 

Misunderstood
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
M: Zhou meh lei mmm jim ka sek lui bao? Zhen hai fan jim ......

Need help with the above. Don't understand. :p