PDA

View Full Version : Scary Thai babe

Happylikeabird
28-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Saw many posts and I would like to put up some of my stories as well. Many people might thought this story might end like how a Thai girl make use of me or ask endless money from me and you are wrong!!! Is how scary they are when on bed!!!

1st story
Let me start with this scary Thai babe first. 100% poo ying just to make you mind clear on this first.

Been chiong a lot of Thai disco for my past my years. You name the club I think I have been there before and definitely will have my signature sign off one of the girls there. I am not those damn handsome guys or filthy rich people son. I have a job that pay me quite well for me to spend on such things only. Furthermore, the more you chiong the more experience you gain. You could get the girl at a faster time and lesser money spend. Ok, enough of all these nonsense and let's start with the real life story.

Let's call her June. June is a model back in Thailand. She came to Singapore to work due to her mum that is seriously sick in Thailand. Need her to bring back quite a lot of money within the shortest time. She ain't any easy girl that you may think that in such situation she will be selling herself away. She has her pride.

The night as usual, went to this Thai disco for my new target as I just break uP with my gf. Was drinking alone and the normal Thai girls will all crowd ard you. Look at them and I am just like ermm. But I still allow them to stay awhile. Then suddenly I saw June sitting alone at the back near the entrance.

She seems quite attractive with a damn good ass. Her ass is so perky that you think a Rock glass might be able to stand on it. Deep it my heart, I told myself I must get her. Told one of the girl in my table that I like her. Then they start to Ohh.. You like model lor. Gor she pretty but she very proud. She only go to selective table those that is sitting on sofa or she will just sit there alone. No friends nobody talk to her. So I just keep my mouth shut and continue to play game with them. So after awhile, their sop questions came out. Bro, sorry na. I working right, I today nobody buy me lady drinks na. Can buy for me. Haix.. Not my cup of tea still have to buy, so I say ok. She then say thank you na bro. Call the waiter and say I will buy lady drink. Told him give her 3 shots will do. Soon the drinks are here paid up and she drank the shots. After this she began to start getting touchy. Callin me bro here bro there but rubbing her breast on me at the same time. Nb.. Can feel lor so flat still wear thick bra. Tell her I go smoke first. So faster excuse myself and went out to smoke.

After smoking, went back in and went to the toilet. Looking at myself, should I just settle for this chui one just for tonight or just go back and sleep. My brain tell me to go back and sleep but my small brain tell me that he need a release tonight. Haix.. Walk out the toilet and saw June standing there. Wow.. She look even attractive when she is close up. Her features are sharp and she definitely smell nice. My first guess is 34c 24 35 165cm with roughly 48kg. Now I tell myself, I must do something if not my small brain happy my big brain sad. Went to her and I ask her, can I have some tissue. I know is lame but it works ok. She was stunt at first but immediately took some for me. This start our conversation. Went back to my table and I invited her over. Surprising that previous girl still there waiting for me. If you realize I don't even want to give a name to her till now. Haha.. Ok, lets call her x.

X : Teeruk you go where na. I wait very long na.
Me : Teeruk lor.. Hahaha.. So fast call me Teeruk leaw lor. Sorry na.. We friend only. I tell you leaw I like this model.
(I just don't care. Need to make sacrifices in order to get the stuff you want)
June : oii.. Can see her blushing off.
X : ok never mind. Left the table with agony.
But who cares, she got at least 3 ld.
June : why lidat. Sorry jing jing na.
Me : never mind na. I also don't know her. She come sit with me and play game with me. Her sister all go other table already but she still sit with me. Then I buy her lady drink becos she sit here long long leaw.
June : jing lor.. If you don't like her why buy drinks for her.
Me : waiter!!! Get me 5 shots of ld for her
June : why?
Me : you say buy drinks mean I like her. Just now I buy 3 for her. So like her little bit. Buy 5 for you means like you more than her na.
Waiter : bro.. You damn cheesy lor. But so 5 right.
Me : haha yes
June : kept quiet but can see she a bit paiseh.

After a few rounds of drinking and playing she a bit high le. Suddenly, she excuse herself and walk away. Saw her walking to the back stage but dunno what's wrong. After 10 or 15 mins, saw her on the stage doing walks. Wow.. Damn many people hang flower for her sia. Saw a couple of 100 bucks flower and ard 10-15 10bucks flower. She got the most flowers. After awhile of the normal boring walk they went back to the backstage. 5 mins later the models came out again. This time lingere show. Wow!!! June is wearing. Bra and boxer shorts. Her figures really damn power!! Her ass is so juicy, look like peach. Wa piang eh, the highlight is with panty hose. Super suductive sia.. Image of ramming her all coming up in my mind now. But when I look at her again, haix.. Another few hundred of flowers was given to her. Sian Liao lor thinking to myself. The show finally ends. I feel like going geylang sia.. Lol. Haix felt so sad, went out to smoke again. Go back in and went to the gents. Thinking of going back Hm le but aiya go back my table have the last glass then go home la.

While going back to my table, June came and pat my shoulder.
June : where you go just now
Me : smoking and toilet
June : why never wait for me, you got see me on stage just now Mai
Me : yes you suay jing jing na but I think many ppl like you here na. You got many flowers
June : yes many ppl like me. But I don't like them. Why you never buy flower for me.
Me : buy leaw also no different na. You got many flower leaw. I buy you got how much more. Haha..
Me : you don't like them lor. Give her a weird look. Then I ask again, you like guy or lady?
June : laughing.. Mai I like guy na. But I like guy with good heart.
Me : deep thinking.. Wow sop lines.
Me : then you like who
June : don't know.. Now I only want to work. I don't want to think love now na.
June : I want earn money bring back Thailand give mama operation
Me : mama not well lor. She why need operation.
June : she got cancer na
Me : sorry na you ok Mai
June : ok now I want earn more money only.

Haix. Heard so sad story where got mood to think of those nasty stuff. So we continue to talk. Of cos in between she went to her customer table as they really buy many flowers for her. But she will still come back to me in awhile. She ask me wait for her finish work as she feel very good with me ard and I have waited. Send her back Hm and in the car she told me many things of her. And she say many guy say want to take care of her. Give her money but must sleep with him. She very angry at first but now she is thinking should she do that or not. Although she is earning quite a lot but she will be given $1000 to have sex with that guy every time. Don't know real or not, but I still tell her don't do that. Her mama know leaw will be sad.

TamKorSang
28-07-2012, 10:06 PM
P'Happy krub...club nee yuu nai krub?

newbieb0y
28-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Krup.. Start camping. Want to see your skills. :P

andythai
29-07-2012, 08:56 AM
I know they can be quite fierce, ha ha :)

alan0338
29-07-2012, 10:07 AM
camp for scary part ... :D

silverstrike
29-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Setting up tent with campfire.

Metropoly2012
29-07-2012, 12:28 PM
How much is the flower?:confused:

KhunThai73
30-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Alai Wah Mai Kao Jai :confused:
so wats the story bro

savinglife
30-07-2012, 01:00 PM
very curious about one thing.. normally, go thai pub is usually speak english or thai? everytime damn gian to go thai pub but worry abt language barrier. that's why always go prc ktv nia. abit sian liao

littlepok
30-07-2012, 03:16 PM
i don't have alot of exp at thai pub but the LD kills more than the PRC nightclub type. at least that one u know the fixed cost before u go. Standard rate is 30/50/100 or whatever. the LD still different flavor, then some is damn greedy. u buy 2, she gulp down and immed press for more. once know u carrot, will get whole gang to come squeeze u.

blur blur bros out of pocket few hundreds with at most squeeze a few small boobs nia.

HassanalBolkiah
31-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Waiting for more

Happylikeabird
31-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Pm me if you need more info of Thai disco. I will share my exp. ld depends on clubs. Ard 12-15 sgd. waterfall 60-75. Tower waterfall 120-150 etc.

Let's continue.

Nothing happen on the first night when I send her back. It was really like a normal first date with a girl. Say goodnight and see her I into the lift but of cos we exchange numbers. She ask me to drive carefully and text her when I reach Hm. I did what she told.

Text
Me : I reached Hm. What are you doing?
June : watch Korea movie
Me : ok I go shower first, you shower already?
June : no lazy. I smell good. 555

I went to bath as I don't know what to reply.

Me : I go sleep leaw. Sweet dreams
June : you working tmr Mai can come see me tmr Mai
Me : working. I see if I am tired or not ok.
June : ok but I want to see you. Becos I feel you can understand me. I like to talk to you. Don't understand. I no friend in Singapore . Many ppl don't like me becos I don't like to talk to them.
Me : ok, why you don't talk to them?
June : they gossip everything na. I don't like. Customers spend money yer yer right, those girls wants to go back with them. I am not like that. No real friend.
Me : But I like you. Don't want to be your friend only.
June : I know. Give me time. If your heart good jing jing, I will know na.
Me : ok. Faster sleep. Goodnight and miss you really.
June : goodnight

Ok so the next day I went again. But this time wrong went slightly later. Those timing like 1 1/2 hr before closing. In order to minimise my damage. Order 1 jug beer enough already. Just nice reach there last 5 mins of model show. Saw her but I doubt she can see me. Looking ard but serious my impulse is only on June. Text June and say I am there already. No replies. Went out to smoke and went to the gents after that. Saw her while walking back my table and she came over.

June : sawadee Ka.
Me : 555 sawadee krub
June : why so late, just now I go find you cannot see you na.
Me : I go smoking and I am tired but I think I want to see you. So I still come.
June : jing lor - really or not. I love this sentence excite me everything. Haha
Me : really. No point I lie to you right. I don't lie to the girl I normally like.
June : 555 where your table

I just walk her there. On the way I held her hands and she is alright.

June : just now drink a lot. Customers buy many flowers for me. So I go say thank you. He ask me I like what drink. I tell him champagne and he buy me na. Buy leaw and we drink finish very fast. After that still drink martell. Then he ask if I like red wine Mai, I say Mai chop - don't like. He then order beer. I see leaw I want to go away. He scold me. Ask manager come na. Manager scold me. So I drink with him until just now go up stage. I think I will drunk tonight. Can wait for me home.
Me : ok, you ok Mai.
June : Mai ok, he want drunk I drunk with him. But I want you send me home. I know if he send me home. Tmr I will be in hotel na. Please take care me ok.
Me : ok. Deep in my heart what that guy so fuker. But ok la, he spend the money I bring the girl back.

June left the table and went back to that customer table. I saw him open another few bottles of martell and champagne again. I think really want to make her drunk. Went out to smoke to keep myself awake while waiting. Saw 2 of the guys from that table and they were smoking as well. Overheard there conversations.

A : Solid Hor the girls here.
B : aiya ok only la. Ah Ben very close with their boss that's why we like nightclub here mah. Haha
A : ya lor. Haha.. But that model hot sia. See ah Ben keep hugging her. Steam ah. Just now I purposely stand behind her, her ass run me a feel time I cannot take it already.
B : ya lor ya lor. Wow ah Ben song Liao tonight some more that girl drink so much Liao. And she suay la, ah Ben like her. Just now ah Ben say he want to bring her back tonight for sure. This girl put him aeroplane 2 times le.

After hearing all these I am like siao Liao. A bit angry but honestly what can I do. Should I wait or what. Went back in and see how la. Went back to my table and it was like closing soon. But I can't see her anywhere. Lights were on and ppl are leaving. Those guys stand outside and waited. No choice went out as well. Saw that guy and he is like shouting. Nb today must get her. If put aeroplane again I cfm complain to their boss and won't come anymore.

Haix I look around and find no sight of her. I think she is drunk and these guys are waiting for her just outside here. I think I should just go home. Went to my car and suddenly my Hp rang. Pick up and it was June.

June : where you can come save me
Me : where you
June : I at back door I scare the customer see me. I know they no good and I am drunk
Me : where is the back door
June : I dont know how to tell you na. Then .....

Call lost!!! Call her and she never pick up again.. Siao Liao.. Treasure hunt like crazy.. Looking for her for half an hr still can't find her. Suddenly, I thought to myself. I go up see if those guys still there or not. Maybe they found her and brought her away already. Went back and true enough they are not there anymore. Wow super sian.. Go back to my car and start my engine. Suddenly my phone rang again..

Happylikeabird
05-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Ok let me fast forward to the sex part to attract readers.

On our fourth met up we had sex.

As usual I went to wait for her to finish work. We have decided not go back so early. I brought her to changi beach as I know it much more quiet there.

June : nobody people come here lor
Me : don't know maybe today Thursday?
June : Orr
June : why you bring me here na. No people you thinking what na.
Me : haha.. What you want me to do to you?
June : don't know na

Since she already give green light, I shall take the initiative. Super old sch move but is very effective. Hold her hands look into her eyes,

Me : I think I am in love with you, you look very pretty under the moonlight.
June : sorry na I understand a bi of English only na.
Me : roll my eyes, why shld I say things like this.
June : never mind, I love you also I think you good guy
Me : bend over and kiss her

We French for awhile but I was the one who keep stuffing my tongue into her mouth to attack. But my sperm already filled my brain. I start to move my hands up her breast. She suddenly stop me.

June : got people Mai, got people see na
Me : don't worry. No people here. Ok let's go back car.
June : ok

Went back my car and I start to French her again. I caress her breast and wow is really huge. After awhile I try to pull her top down. She stop me, don't do here ok.

Me : ok, go hotel ok?
June : cannot go geylang na
Me : don't worry, I bring you to good hotel

Straight away not listening to what she say and drove straight to a 4 star hotel near town. Check in and go to our room straight.

June : you don't want listen to me lor.
Me : sorry I want to be with you tonight
June : I know but I worry na

We reach the room and I sat there.

Me : never mind if you don't want. We talk only ok.
June : I really don't like you like that na
Me : sorry but I thought of spending one night with you
June : why you like this. Same with other guy.
Me : no na don't want never mind I want you with me only. Talk ok.

She got quite annoyed and went to the bathroom. She came out and we talk for awhile. I hug her and she sat on my leg. We started to play and tickling each other. Old sch method again, and I am on top of her. I plant my kiss and she return. Things got heated up and we start frenching again. I caress her breast and immediately took of her top and pull her bra down before she resist.

I suck her breast like a baby and she gave out a loud moan. Suddenly she stop me and push me up. She gave me a slap and stare at me. I am like what! She suddenly laugh and pull my face to her breast again. Once again I continue and suck her. She love it and we are soon left with our undies. She stop me again and ask,

June : you got condom Mai
Me : no
June : you no worry, you never bring condom
Me : I never thought of doing with you.
June : no condom no sex na
Me : I....

She wear back her top and look at me.

June : why no condom, you do with other girl also no condom?
Me : no, very Long never do already
June : I don't believe na

This time I am damn sian. I think you guys should understand. Fuck man, feel like hell now. Giving her that pathetic look and she suddenly give me a slap again. Wtf!! Pull me to her and we start kissing again.

This time round she start to give me cathbath. She push me on the bed and start licking from my ear to my neck. Took off my top and start licking in circular motion down my nipples. She look up occasionally and smile at me. She slowly lick my nipple and give me a smile. She give a hard suck and suddenly bite my nipple. Ouch!! I scream.. She laughed. And she continue to move to another side and did almost the same thing. She move slowly down to south and still licking my body in circular motion. Her tongue is so soft and she bites me softly occassionaly. Although is quite pain but at the same time is teasing.

She removed my pants and boxer straight and start licking my thighs and my balls. Purposely miss my dick. Wow I cannot take it already. Pull her face up and tell her,

Me : I need it in your mouth now pls don't do this already.
June : see how, I say no condom no sex leaw
Me : then why you do this
June : becos I want also but you no condom. I want you to feel

Fuk. She continue her way and I feel like pushing her away and wank myself. Suddenly I feel like she biting my again at my groin area and also my balls softly. The feeling is really terrible. I don't care anymore, push her head up and I stuff my dick into her mouth. Mouth fucking her for awhile and I stop after awhile as I feel bad. She quickly took her mouth of my dick and slap me a couple of times. But after that she went down again to blow me.

Her blow job was not that kind of continuous blowing. She will lick a coupl of time and give a suck at the dick head and suck it up like a ring pop. Afterwhich she will give a light lock at the pee hole. She did that for about 3 mins and she remove her undies.

Give me a slap again and say is her turn. Without any warning she sit on my face. Immediate I start lick her pussing like no other day. Can taste a bit of her urine but who cares at the point of time. I just continue to paint and stick my tongue into her pussy and suck her at the same time. This moment, she shivers and she suddenly scream!

cocknloaded
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
bth liao brother! reminds me of my siam bu!!! please carry on!!

Secrets
05-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Reporting in to support! Relationships with thai girls are always exciting and unpredictable. Although most would advise against it since the cons outweigh the pros, the thrill of the relationship is just too irresistible.

studdyme
05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
camping for more!

eeemen
06-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Yo bro, don't forget to go back to how u managed to rescue her, so we can get a complete pic of how u saved her! Could be a lesson here for us to learn!, thx n cheers ...............

Happylikeabird
06-08-2012, 09:42 PM
She squirted on my face. Wtf.. My face is wet.. She laughed and lick my face clean. Bros you should know, how thrilling and disgusting at the same time. Immediately my dick stand again. I can't wait anymore, I move her to missionary and place my dick near her entrance. I use my dick and rub her insist not to stuff it in. Her facial expression is unforgettable till date. She scream and she bit her lips. Suddenly she grab my hair and pull my face down to her breast.

June : suck my breast pls. Suck it hard like baby.
Me : no I only will lick!
June : don't make me angry later you will die
Me : I can't wait to die

Still teasing her with my dick at her entrance and locking her erected nipples. She shiver and start begging now.

June : please I really cannot already
Me : haha. I love to see you like that

June suddenly slap me again and this time quite hard and I am stunt there. She push me and sit on top of me. With her swift movement my dick was in her. She ride me like crazy and scream like hell. I am thinking was it pain or she just love it this way. Suddenly she stop and ask me to do her on doggie. She immediately position herself. I was so stunt, her ass was so so beautiful. Was so round and perky. I stick my dick in and ram her hard. Her ass was like a suspension. Boy, you should know why you do doggie some girls don't hard meat on their ass and you are like ramming her bone and is so uncomfortable. Her ass was so perfect is just like you have a pillow in between and it absorb all the bang. Suddenly I slow down and have a naughty thought. I squeeze her breast and rub her ciltrois, she is so wet. I try to stain my fingers with as much of her love juice as possible.

Then I move to the back. I start to have long deep stroke into her. And slowly move my finger to her anal. I circle her anal slowly and she started to shiver. I move my finger little by little into her anal. So tight and she suddenly scream.

June : dirty na. Pls don't do this I scare pain
Me : never mind. If really pain tell me ok. I think you will like it.
June : pls stop when I say ok

I am not inserting my dick scare what. Haha. With that I continue.. I start to dig further. Few seconds later my whole finger is in her anal. Very soon she shiver and squirted again. She Lie on the bed flat and I sit on top her ass and still have my dick in her. I suddenly speed up my speed and ram her hard. She scream and moan like ang mo porn! Buay tahan and continue to fuk her hard. After awhile I am shag and is my turn to lie on the bed. Pull her on me and she start riding me by hugging me. While fuking her I still insert my finger into her anal. This time I try to move in 2 and i make it in. This time she went straight to my neck and start biting me. Finally I can hold and I told her I need to cum.

She jump up and went down to my dick. This time pattern change. She gave me a deep deep throat and make me cim. After I cum, she still continue sucking my dick with her head moving up and down slowly. 1 word song!

Then she suddenly look up and swallow in from of me. She smile and say,

June : just now you bully me, I want again
Me : oii let me rest first ok
June : sorry no

June went down and Give my dick light pecks of kisses. From the tip till the bottom slowly and lightly. At the same time keep talking to it,

June : be strong ok I will take care you. I make you big boy again ok.

She look up to me again

June : I will make you die this time.

CibLover
07-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Another nice camping site.

TS, please continue on how you saved her from Ah Ben. :)

Djandi
07-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Camping for more!!!

littlepok
07-08-2012, 03:12 PM
the sex part is good. but still interested on how u save her from the other animals haha. btw not very nice, she depend on u to save her and u wanna drive off twice

Happylikeabird
09-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Sure bros. I will share with you guys on the rescue part but let me finish the sex part first. As I write I also missed those sexual experiences seriously. Hard to find one same class de nowadays. Haha..

So the show goes on.

June went down again and start giving strong licks on my shaft till my balls. Long strong licks and occasionally circular motion down to my balls. She move slightly further down. Near to my arse and she deliberately miss it. Going round and round around my arse. Is Sooo irritating but yet so teasing. I feel like cursing her now. Suddenly she stop and she sit up and ask,

June : you like Mai you want mai
Me : don't stop I want it now

June giggles and went down again. She kisses my arse and they sensation just fly through my veins hit my brain. Then light lick at the entrance and she seems like using her tongue to seduce my arse to open up for her. Bth. I raise my ass slightly and she got the hint. She giving deeper lick and uses her tongue to dig my arse. She went deeper and deeper I can feel her tongue squeezing into my arse. The feeling is so crazy. I couldn't take it and moan like a girl! June laughed and she knew I love it. She continue for another 5mins and stopped.

June : tired na
Me : sorry really very good na

She gave a beautiful smile and start blowing my dick again. I move her to 69 position this time as I wanted to eat her badly. I started to lick her and drill her pussy with my tongue as well. She shiver and revenge by giving very deep throat with a fast and furious speed. I move my fingers to her arse and start digging her. She suddenly went weak and fall onto me. She then uses her finger to play with my arse as well. Slowly I can feel she is stick her first finger in my arse with deep throating me at the same time. Bro if you tried it before you should know the feeling. I lost of words and I just want to fuk her deep later. After another 2-3mins she is finger my arse as well. The feeling is so crazy that I don't know how to say. I am not a gay and I don't like things to get stuff up my arse. But this is totally different when you are having sex.

I ask her to stop and I turn her ard and position my dick immediately right in front and rub against her pussy for a couple of time. I bang her hard and we spend no time in heaven. I stop myself not allowing myself to cum fast. I turn her ard and bang her from doggie. Remember the part I comment her perfect ass for doggie. That's why I want to keep my cum here. I ride her awhile and suddenly evil thoughts came to my mind. I slowly finger her arse and try to insert 2 fingers this time to loose her arse. She screaming for help but I know she loves it. I acted that I accidentally bang to hard and my dick slip out of her pussy. Like I mention earlier evil thoughts and I have her arse loose. I rub her ciltrois and use another hand to open her arse crack. She didn't realize what am I planning. I place my divk at her arae and without warning I move my way in.

June : no!
Me : don't worry I will be slow
June : I scare pain I never do there before na.
Me : pls try

Don't even care what she say next and I am moving inches and inches into her tight arse. As she knew I am entering her arse she got tense up and her arae got so tight after she contract. I only manage to stick in like 1/3 of my dick and I start rocking in and out. She start screaming and is a mixture of pain and excitement. Slowly the tension is gone and I try to insert even further. Within secs her arse ate up my dick! Is so freaking tight and amazing in it. That moment I can't think of other things but to feel every inches of my dick in it. Very soon I feel like I am cumming. I moan and I gave a hard push and all my armies was release in her arse. I pull my sick out slowly and sat on the bed. She collapses and I can see my cum flows slowly out of her arse. Wow.. Is really so much more amazing to see your cum came out of her arse then pussy seriously. Haha..

Then I suddenly wake up. How is she I went over and look at her. June gave me a tight slap.

June : pain na why you shoot inside.
Me : sorry
June : I no say ok you do leaw.
Me : sorry na I love you
June : I don't care later i rest leaw you must help me again.

I am thinking 3 times! I old already lor. Not 21-25 body leaw.

Me : you still want lor
June : yes. I want many times today. I give you everything leaw. I want to have sex long time leaw. Help me ok

I just sit there and smile. Soon she limp her way to the bathroom. Perhaps her arse is pain. True enough she scream and say her arse bleed.

Me : sorry, I don't know you never do there before
June : why you think I do before na. Last time bf want I break up with him. I don't know why I give you do
Me : becos you love me?
June : go out na I want to wash leaw

I switch on the tv and light my cigarette. After awhile she came to me and lie on my lap. Suddenly, June turn and look at me.

June : very pain na. Later if you want must slowly na. Really pain understand.
Me : huh????

She turn and gave a lick on my dick and start nlowing again.. Wtf!!!

anthonysoprano
17-09-2012, 12:04 AM
bro, pls pm me the thai club. sick of nana. so dead

Alf1977
17-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Going for Thai girls can see how desperate a guy can be... Why bother to waste time and money on Thai gels who will 99% spread her legs wide for guys to f??

Don't cheapen one's self .. So for other country's chickens much better.. Don't let these Thai sluts bring you down.

banana81sg
07-10-2012, 09:37 PM
finish liao?..got continue?.........very nice read

Paradise24
09-10-2012, 04:04 PM
nice story! please continue

eeemen
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Bro TS where are you?? Do carry onz with ur scary Thai pls! Thanks n cheers ...............

ben.now
16-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Woah TS can do anything to her.. Infact one night do all the pattern liao.. Hahah. Till now I wanna try anal with gf always kanna reject cos the previous almost broke her ass... Sian big time.. Lucky you! Please continue....

Raheemsterling
16-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Do please cume back soon.

Summerhillt
16-10-2012, 04:59 PM
How could this be scary!! It's awesome! Reminds me of the time I had sex with Siam bu. oh ya I first tired tio deep throat and finger anal same time. It's great experience bro! Lor 8 a Thai house got an ang pai doing this. Bbbj n finger with condom anal u. She still ask u 1 finger or 2 finger ok? Hahahaha

leumas
16-10-2012, 06:22 PM
do continue the story bro very nice

rubic
16-10-2012, 07:29 PM
do carry on the story

mccoylibog
17-10-2012, 12:34 AM
this is good stuff.. please continue