PDA

View Full Version : looking for femme friend

synyster
27-07-2012, 11:06 AM
well, yea its the common same kinda thread you see everyday, just from a different person. i'm looking to find more friends be it male or female, but preferably female, to hangout/chill with. it kinda sucks to spend those boring times doing nothing.

just a extremely brief intro about myself, i'm 24 this year, chinese. not much of a stunner in looks, but average or maybe slightly above. i'd exchange pics through emails. ;) love sports, literature and beer. i wouldnt want to tell so much about myself here it'd be nicer to know more about each other via other means, so please send me a pm or email me @ [email protected] if you think we could work things out to be friends or more.

look forward to some PMs i hope.

TGIF

battleship
27-07-2012, 11:39 AM
well, yea its the common same kinda thread you see everyday, just from a different person. i'm looking to find more friends be it male or female, but preferably female, to hangout/chill with. it kinda sucks to spend those boring times doing nothing.

just a extremely brief intro about myself, i'm 24 this year, chinese. not much of a stunner in looks, but average or maybe slightly above. i'd exchange pics through emails. ;) love sports, literature and beer. i wouldnt want to tell so much about myself here it'd be nicer to know more about each other via other means, so please send me a pm or email me @ [email protected] if you think we could work things out to be friends or more.

look forward to some PMs i hope.

TGIF

Yoyo. Gdluck bro. Meet up for drinks next time :>

synyster
27-07-2012, 11:42 AM
wahahaha bship bro. thanks ah. can can. as long as not friday can liao. i still paiseh about last time make things difficult for you. sorry ahhh.