PDA

View Full Version : Discrete places in Geylang

chiktu75
18-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi Bros, I live in singapore and never tried punting here. Been in australia and there the places are so discrete i hardly came across anyone ever. But here in GL I inderstand waiting areas is commong. Can anyone recommend discrete places where less likely to be seen.

I gather best time to go is afternoon- 2 to 4pm is that correct?
Are weekends the best days to go.

I am quite fascinated by fair PRC gals or fair filipinos. ANy suggestions where to find them in GL.

cheers

Nato17
19-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi Bros, I live in singapore and never tried punting here. Been in australia and there the places are so discrete i hardly came across anyone ever. But here in GL I inderstand waiting areas is commong. Can anyone recommend discrete places where less likely to be seen.

I am quite fascinated by fair PRC gals or fair filipinos. ANy suggestions where to find them in GL.

cheers

Guess now Filipinos should be brought into SG, to service bros like you. What a good way to make use of FTs.

pendragon_sg
19-07-2012, 04:13 PM
when it comes to Geylang, the timing are subjective and to be not seen and discrete is errr well not possible lah, it is a public area you know.

to see them, best time is after 7pm onwards till maybe after 2am but its all fluid here in Geylang now, due to many false pr true suspected AV raid, the timings are not as fixed as before previously. This is subject to the non-official FLs standing at the sidewalks only.

If you want to see the official working girls in their houses, they are available at Lor 6 and Lor 8 after 1pm (maybe timing change cause i longtime never go there anymore) and Lor 16 to 20 after 5pm (maybe timing change cause i longtime never go there anymore). Anyway i longtime neber go for an official fug, so i may have screwed up their opening hours.

Best and most discrete is to get your girls from the many various OKT's in here, Orchard Towers and Lucky Plaza and other places i may not know of. :)

Many fair Chinese girls you can get from the OKT's of SBF and that includes for some Fillipino girls, you can get them too from Orchard Towers and Lucky Plaza

cheers

pendragon_sg
19-07-2012, 04:16 PM
i fully support bringing in FT's to Singapore as long as they are female, sexy, horny and love bonking us locals.

I do not ask too much

Guess now Filipinos should be brought into SG, to service bros like you. What a good way to make use of FTs.

Stimsia
20-07-2012, 09:34 PM
i fully support bringing in FT's to Singapore as long as they are female, sexy, horny and love bonking us locals.

I do not ask too much

1000000% agreed:D

unregistered_10
20-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Gl legal houses should also cater for non Chinese speaking bros., Authorities should try Filipinas maybe . My humble opinion only.

chiktu75
21-07-2012, 11:48 PM
went to one of the houses today on L16..walked up the stairs and opened the door- and shocked to find a common waiting area with other bros waiting...

is the waiting area similar in other houses.... want to reduce my exposure... i heard 1637 has cubicles that that shd have some privacy?

pendragon_sg
22-07-2012, 05:45 AM
errr all official houses have waiting areas leh but then i had stopped going there for a few years now.

The illegal fucks are way more value for money fucks :). They are more discrete and cater to your requirements

went to one of the houses today on L16..walked up the stairs and opened the door- and shocked to find a common waiting area with other bros waiting...

is the waiting area similar in other houses.... want to reduce my exposure... i heard 1637 has cubicles that that shd have some privacy?