PDA

View Full Version : Fun In Condo Sauna

wonderkid
12-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Hi everyone,

So I have this fantasy I'd like to try and make a reality...Looking for a lady to go for a midnight swim, relax by the pool, get in the sauna to relax the muscles and get frisky in the steam =)

My place is a condo with a secluded pool and an even quieter sauna...a bit risky I know but that is half the fun right?

I'm Chinese Male, 27, 1.7m, 75kg...average looks and not fat...I run a marketing firm by day so that's why this is planned for the night when I'm free...and its more quiet

I'm open to this becoming multiplayer so maybe MMF, FFM or even a full blown orgy but just me and a lady might be more realistic

If you're up for some risky fun please send me a personal message here with your name, race, age, height, weight, measurements and a contact (either phone or email) and I'll get in touch with you...

Cheers!

benz
13-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi everyone,

So I have this fantasy I'd like to try and make a reality...Looking for a lady to go for a midnight swim, relax by the pool, get in the sauna to relax the muscles and get frisky in the steam =)

My place is a condo with a secluded pool and an even quieter sauna...a bit risky I know but that is half the fun right?

I'm Chinese Male, 27, 1.7m, 75kg...average looks and not fat...I run a marketing firm by day so that's why this is planned for the night when I'm free...and its more quiet

I'm open to this becoming multiplayer so maybe MMF, FFM or even a full blown orgy but just me and a lady might be more realistic

If you're up for some risky fun please send me a personal message here with your name, race, age, height, weight, measurements and a contact (either phone or email) and I'll get in touch with you...

Cheers!

wah seh private sauna :D but have to be careful don't kenna heat stroke hor

wonderkid
13-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Haha yes will be sure not to ken a heatstroke...sauna got timer so when the thing runs down then go back to pool! :D

hcg_explorer
13-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

u sure that condo swimming pool allow u to swim in the mid-nite ???

Psalm
14-07-2012, 06:43 PM
I have a place with beautiful pools (not just one pool), hot-tub, sauna and etc.

Offering to all members for free. Single bros are very welcome.

I am looking forward talking cock with sbf "lao-jiiao".

Thinking of holding it at next saturday (21 July) evening.

Anybody interested, let me know.

wonderkid
15-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Haha yes no problem...I won't deny I've had a couple of late night hops into the pool...as long as you don't wake the whole condo up no one cares...all the more for ladies who enjoy a bit of outdoor risk eh =)

curiousbro
15-07-2012, 01:17 AM
hi im interested as well. can pm me the details?