PDA

View Full Version : A cuppers

Rambone
12-07-2012, 09:29 PM
How many bros out there like 'em small? I do. Sometimes it hard to tell people. Most guys, even gals don't understand. The OKTs always point to the big boob WLs. when I say I like small they look at me like I'm some freak. I usually scan the fisbowl for the A cuppers but sometimes that's hard since they always try to look bigger with wonderbras.

Worst thing is enhancement. I hate it when women do this to their bodies.

Can't say why I like them small, I just do. No I'm not partial to younger - I actually prefer MILF type.

I've found some really nice A cuppers in Geyang. Any good recommendations if there are houses that tend to have more "natural" WLs?

bleahhh
13-07-2012, 11:01 AM
I like em small too. Handful is best.

merlinlion3
13-07-2012, 11:38 PM
@bro Rambone

smallest boobs I have found was L18H14G13. Bros complain the house very strict on timing, I dunno, becos G13 has made me cum before I ever heard the buzzer. So far I have RTF her 3 times as I like her looks. For more details, read the FR I wrote in the CAT 50 thread.

Agreed that most of the boobs in GL are papayas, but it gets boring after a while. Some of the best service I had from CAT 50s over the years were from A cups.

If you like my post, pls upz my pts. Tks.

Alejandro88
14-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Xiao Ya has nice A cup tits plus excellent cosplay service! I like! :D

merlinlion3
14-07-2012, 01:13 AM
@bro Alejandro88

Xiao Ya has cosplay? What does she dress up at? Cosplay available only at her homebase or any house? Haven't tried cosplay bonk yet.

Alejandro88
15-07-2012, 02:27 AM
@bro Rambone

smallest boobs I have found was L18H14G13. Bros complain the house very strict on timing, I dunno, becos G13 has made me cum before I ever heard the buzzer. So far I have RTF her 3 times as I like her looks. For more details, read the FR I wrote in the CAT 50 thread.

Bruddar, Rambone has no power yet to up u wor! :D

sintaro
15-07-2012, 01:26 PM
I dont mind them small but must be natural. Never like them big and enhanced. Small natural ones are cute to fiddle with. some overflow their bra and when the bra is removed it droop and that cause mine like brother to drooop also.

Alejandro88
15-07-2012, 02:29 PM
I oso dun mind Xiao Long Pao if she got looks and svc standard to compensate her lack of assets lor. :D

viossport199
17-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Can try out L6h66g12:)

merlinlion3
17-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Ya, 666's G12 has small assets and a very chio face, but she always want to BJ till cum, so boring that's why I stopped RTF her after two tries. Any bros manage to get other service from her?

1bbcd5
18-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Xiao Ya has nice A cup tits plus excellent cosplay service!
http://www.free-coupon-codes.info/cson/sub.jpg
http://www.free-coupon-codes.info/non/or.jpg

TMak
19-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Im a big fan of the itty bitty titties!
Thanks for everyone's advice also.
G13 only prefers BJ you say???
Perfect for me as that is my favorite.
Is it BBBJ? I sure hope so.

threetreasure
20-07-2012, 08:49 AM
How many bros out there like 'em small? I do. Sometimes it hard to tell people. Most guys, even gals don't understand. The OKTs always point to the big boob WLs. when I say I like small they look at me like I'm some freak. I usually scan the fisbowl for the A cuppers but sometimes that's hard since they always try to look bigger with wonderbras.

Can't say why I like them small, I just do. No I'm not partial to younger - I actually prefer MILF type.

I've found some really nice A cuppers in Geyang. Any good recommendations if there are houses that tend to have more "natural" WLs?

hi bro,

for me.. i am fine with A-cupper.. even if small still hv some breast shape outline or can grab abit.... hehe.. i am look more into look or service.. not so much of boob size.. but i do do not like gal with very very big boob..

sometime i felt if the boob are too big it actually look ugly.. i mean sometime the boobs are so big n look like out of proportion as compared to the whole body... just personal feeling... no offence to girls with such big boob..

peter388
20-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Im a big fan of the itty bitty titties!
Thanks for everyone's advice also.
G13 only prefers BJ you say???
Perfect for me as that is my favorite.
Is it BBBJ? I sure hope so.

Bro, you could try Cindy at 1429. Her boobs are small cap A and her body is somewhat on the fat side. Her BBBJ is sensational with 360 degrees rotation and at one point her legs lean again the wall upside down with cunt facing you and suck the didi. She is not a beauty but skillful and is prepared to please the men.

OneMonth
20-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Is A cup = flat ?

Or A cup is slightly bigger than flat ?

Rambone
23-07-2012, 01:09 PM
A cup is a small handful, not flat. Do a goggle on Qiu Qiu the blogger to know the difference.

merlinlion3
25-07-2012, 11:22 PM
FR on Xiao Ya 0819

My best CAT 150 bonk in 2012.

Tks bro Slyer & unfit for their FR, made me try Xiao Ya.

Bros who have read my FR will know that I am a bit sianz of big boobs in general, except for Tian Tian who I haven't try.

Bro Slyer's FR is quite accurate so I will only give my own opinion here.

Looks: 8/10 with hair up, 7/10 with hair down. My own preference is with hair tied up lah. She is a short, slim and petite WL. Bonus points +1 to 9/10 as her face looks like someone I know.

Boobs: 8/10 for A cup lovers. Big boob lovers can skip to the next FR.

Yi Tiqo Long: Wow. This is my first time having it. Different from bro Slyer as I did it on the inflatable mattress. I feel a bit like in a soapland video. Very shiok. Would be better if the bathroom had mirrors, but feeling her perky tits, killer tongue and warm pussy massaging all over was sibei stimulating. Almost cum at one point. Best thing is she take her time to do it. Very memorable.

Frenching: Yes, but not reqlly my thing so dunno how to rate. Like bro Slyer's FR.

AR: Didn't ask, didn't get.

Painting: forgot to ask, will try in RTF.

BJ: 6-7/10 Dun zap me pls. I tried many of the legal WLs in GL, so Xiao Ya's BJ good and steam, but not the best I had. Oh ya, I asked for BJ as I read another bro's post abt some new super STD, so wear helmet. No problem as I am not that into BJ.

FJ: 8/10 Very obliging. Wish I had insisted she tie up her hair as I prefer her look when she was doing YTL.

GFE: 0/10. Xiao Ya is more like a sex fantasy come to life. I can't imagine her as a GF, but if there is sex partner experience or SPE she would rate 10/10!

This is my first time bonking CAT 150 that I kena buzz and I wish the session will go on forever. Usually I just cum and go for CAT 150, but I was so sextified that I had a silly smile on my face until dinner.

Why?

1st time had a sexy dance with a panty hose and apron wearing WL.
Xiao Ya's dirty talk skillz make me sibei steam. Can speak some jap somemore.
1st time bonking WL in cosplay get up.

RTF: Of course! Wish I could go now, but need to recharge vitamin M.

If you like my FR, pls upz my pts. Tks.

Beretta
26-07-2012, 12:18 AM

I don't mind A cuppers but not to the extend it is totally flat. I get turned off if the gals boobs are flatter than my chest muscles.

Ugetme
26-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Bro, try L18H36G19.... Super AA..u will like kinda of type....! :)

Beretta
26-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Bro, try L18H36G19.... Super AA..u will like kinda of type....! :)

Super AA.... that means flatter than mine :rolleyes:

merlinlion3
26-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Bros, what is a super AA? Is that like normal guy sized chest?

My limited understanding:
A cup is very small but still bigger than normal guy's neh neh
B cup can see quite obvious.
C cup and above is big liao.

vk33
26-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Bros, what is a super AA? Is that like normal guy sized chest?

My limited understanding:
A cup is very small but still bigger than normal guy's neh neh
B cup can see quite obvious.
C cup and above is big liao.

Hi bros, may I give a simplified background of measurements of AA cup, A cup, B cup, C cup and above?

This system is a creation by the bra makers. There are many standards used by bra makers of different countries such as the UK, USA, EU and Japan. The bras sold in Singapore are generally following the British standard which is close to the one used in America.

First, one measures a lady's chest under the bust in inches say 34 inches. Then one measures the full bust say 36 inches. The difference of these two measurements is 2 inches. In this case, this lady wears the bra of 34B.

Normal bras starts with AA cup which indicates the difference is of less than 1 inch, A cup is of 1 inch, B cup is of 2 inches, C is of 3 inches, D is of 4 inches, DD is 5 inches, E is of 6 inches and so on.

Do enjoy the natural or enhanced gifts of our wls.

Alejandro88
27-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Normal bras starts with AA cup which indicates the difference is of less than 1 inch, A cup is of 1 inch, B cup is of 2 inches, C is of 3 inches, D is of 4 inches, DD is 5 inches, E is of 6 inches and so on.

Bruddar, you work for Victoria Secrets, Triumph, La Parla or La Senza? :D

Beretta
27-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi bros, may I give a simplified background of measurements of AA cup, A cup, B cup, C cup and above?

This system is a creation by the bra makers. There are many standards used by bra makers of different countries such as the UK, USA, EU and Japan. The bras sold in Singapore are generally following the British standard which is close to the one used in America.

First, one measures a lady's chest under the bust in inches say 34 inches. Then one measures the full bust say 36 inches. The difference of these two measurements is 2 inches. In this case, this lady wears the bra of 34B.

But now got push up bras, maximisers etc.... so are these measurements still applicable? Many a times see the girl has got "boobs' but when undressed feel like kenna cheated as the boobs are actually small.

vk33
27-07-2012, 11:52 AM
But now got push up bras, maximisers etc.... so are these measurements still applicable? Many a times see the girl has got "boobs' but when undressed feel like kenna cheated as the boobs are actually small.

Hi bro, what you said is true. A new generation of bra was created about 10 years ago. The lower support of the cups has been enhanced so much so the breasts are pushed upward making sagging ones or small ones look bigger and firmer. Some ladies call this kind of bra as magic bra. Meanwhile, bros may be disappointed and say it is a delusion act. Put it this way, we could be cheated once and not twice by the same wl. Right?

Rambone
27-07-2012, 12:59 PM
The magic bras can be really deceiving. Many times the WLs look too big for me, but when they take it off they look just right. Makes it harder to pick your preferred type. Sexiest thing is when a women is confident of her looks regardless of her physical endowment. What really turns me on is an a-cupper that is not shy to show her precious little jewels with a loose fitting blouse or micro bikini.

merlinlion3
28-07-2012, 12:40 AM
@bro Rambone

Same feeling bro! If WL show she has A cup from the start ok lah, but can't help feeling conned if boobs are tiny when in birthday suit. Some days I like papayas, some days melons, some days grapes. If that day I feel like makaning melons and end up with grapes sure pissed.

Sheesh, now you got me thinking of G13. Must find time to visit her grapes liao. kekeke

jsparrow
28-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Thats the reason why its called magic bra.....coz wen the bra is gone the boobs will magically disappear!!! :p

merlinlion3
20-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Found another CAT 50 A cup at 666. G15.

FR on G15 666

After hearing about changes to G12's routine from a fellow bro, headed down to the devil house L6H66 to try. But she wasn't in tank and I don't want to wait so picked G15. 

Language: 6/10 a little English, but a bit more than your typical CAT 50 WL. Mostly communicate thru action. 

Look: 6/10 Long hair and mouth is big for her face. 

Body: 7/10 For slim and petite fans only. She has stretch marks on her tummy, which I noticed on a few of the 666's WLs. Is this their trademark?

Boobs: 6.5/10 A cup. Did not really perk up even during the FJ. 

Kiss: 7/10 Playful pecks. 

French: No. 

BJ: 6.5/10 She tried quite hard and long and it was shiok, but I wasn't going to cum through BJ, so I moved her onto the main event. 

FJ: 7/10 Gal on top and missionary. She uses her claws to lightly scratch during the missionary. Very shiok. 

GFE: 5.5/10 A bit of cuddling and playful touches after FJ, but just for a while. G19 is still the queen on GFE in my book, which made me RTF her the most among the CAT 50. 

RTF: Yes. 

Actually thought of extending another session during the FJ, but in the end didn't.

If you like my FR, pls upz my pts. Tks.