PDA

View Full Version : North bridge road Jua Gen

mrbigmrbig
09-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Was feeling a strain on my neck to decided to get some simple massage. Honestly not looking for anything special. Decided to walk along north bridge road and came across a Spa. Along the road and look very clean.

Enter the spa. Met by this tkb, early 20's. Avg looking but I noticed huge headlights under her tshirt. Informed 1hr 45$. Not wanting to walk too much I decided to give it a try.

Unit has several rooms, all with attached bath. Was told to bath. (I was the only one in the place). Than surprise surprise she was the one to come give me the massage.

After 30 mins, of above avg massage. She ask me can use oil? I was... Er ok. Than, facing down. She suddenly grabbed my balls from behind and gave me a real nice ball massage. Of course gq came up. But only JG... I was.. WTF let's do it... Turned around and she lifted her top, revealing a nice full C cup under red lacy bra. Damn turned on. As she did me, I teasingly auto roam and started to suck those tits. She never reject. I got naughty and put hand into south pole and Ooops. Wet wet wet. Started to finger her and she whispered $200/- I was. Walao so expensive!!! She breathed harder and said ok. My punishment is $150/-.. Since I was all hard and she wet and she never reject anything. I decided WTF. Why not... Fingered her till she shuddered and she did an awesome HJ.. Shot my load and left a happy man.

Race: Tkb
face: 7/10 ( abv avg look )
Boobs: 9/10 ( great c cupper )
HJ: quite shiok. 8/10 ESP the ball massage.
Dmg: 45 + 150 (bit expensive but was a great lunch Release)

Cheers all!

duanehneh
09-07-2012, 04:15 PM
bro..can intro?

vpkum
09-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Bro, can pm the location? Thanks

SA23
09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Was feeling a strain on my neck to decided to get some simple massage. Honestly not looking for anything special. Decided to walk along north bridge road and came across a Spa. Along the road and look very clean.

Enter the spa. Met by this tkb, early 20's. Avg looking but I noticed huge headlights under her tshirt. Informed 1hr 45$. Not wanting to walk too much I decided to give it a try.

Unit has several rooms, all with attached bath. Was told to bath. (I was the only one in the place). Than surprise surprise she was the one to come give me the massage.

After 30 mins, of above avg massage. She ask me can use oil? I was... Er ok. Than, facing down. She suddenly grabbed my balls from behind and gave me a real nice ball massage. Of course gq came up. But only JG... I was.. WTF let's do it... Turned around and she lifted her top, revealing a nice full C cup under red lacy bra. Damn turned on. As she did me, I teasingly auto roam and started to suck those tits. She never reject. I got naughty and put hand into south pole and Ooops. Wet wet wet. Started to finger her and she whispered $200/- I was. Walao so expensive!!! She breathed harder and said ok. My punishment is $150/-.. Since I was all hard and she wet and she never reject anything. I decided WTF. Why not... Fingered her till she shuddered and she did an awesome HJ.. Shot my load and left a happy man.

Cheers all!

HJ for $150??? U spoiling the market lei.

wetworks
09-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Bro. Pls share location & contact. Tks.

Robert68
09-07-2012, 07:51 PM
TS,

$150 for HJ? OMG. I went a place last night tarma with FJ only cost me $150 include room and CD.

ttenneb
09-07-2012, 09:57 PM
TS.. HJ $150.. if FJ wat? $500? ..

Quraisy
09-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Yah bro kinda steep for the price to pay.
At $180 i can get a good f**k...

hanky_panky
10-07-2012, 09:15 AM
but yet got Roberts asking for contact......who said the economy is not doing well????

Robert68
10-07-2012, 09:48 AM
but yet got Roberts asking for contact......who said the economy is not doing well????

lol, thats a good one.:D

fabteo
10-07-2012, 10:53 AM

wah u machiam like contact collector leh..... all ur 60 posts asking for contact.. u Av or what????

romidogdog
10-07-2012, 02:50 PM
OMG !!! HJ cost $150 ? Ur nick mrbig refer to Ur sml bro ? Can afford also don't pay this kind of super rate bro!! rest assure in no time they will ask for $300 for a hj !! Cos they think we sporean men are so desperate !!! .

Giantbb
11-07-2012, 12:14 AM

Cheers all!

thats not the price for JQ bro, U got chop and implicated us indirectly coz north bridge rd is quite short. it will spread very fast. my 2 ct worth:rolleyes:

hanky_panky
11-07-2012, 02:39 AM
lol, thats a good one.:D

Sorry lah bro, not referring to you hor.....:D

baotohk
11-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Sorry lah bro, not referring to you hor.....:D

It has nothing to do with the economy. It goes to show we have many stupid people around us

adzeman
11-07-2012, 05:36 AM
I would like to try. Please pm me. Thanks.

Joell
11-07-2012, 05:51 AM

SexCraved
11-07-2012, 02:29 PM
wah u machiam like contact collector leh..... all ur 60 posts asking for contact.. u Av or what????

Shall we zap him?

greeneater
12-07-2012, 03:32 AM

tink roberts is just collect ctc n address...

candotan88
14-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance :)

hungerforsex
14-07-2012, 04:59 AM
hi bro can pm me contact or location, looks abit over market price, but worth a try.

darkadam
14-07-2012, 07:10 AM
wah seh...ts spoilt market sia...$150 i could get a overnight liao..but well...what matters is ts left as a happy man :)

Squeezy
14-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Wah lau eh!!!!! $150 for HJ!!!!!
Spoil market lah!!!!

Teo Ken
14-07-2012, 08:34 PM

Cheers all!

Another idoit spolt market and happily sharing knn...

zeusfist
15-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Wah lao. spoil market.

2Shac
15-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Wahlau 150 so damn ex i better pcc n hold that 150 on the other hands after wash up my 150 still w me. Slaugther ler the price.

Goatslooter
15-07-2012, 01:54 PM
bro, PCC $150? too steep liao ! for this amount i can have a good massage, JG, BM, digging well.....Rm150 more than enough in JB. :D

merrygoround
12-08-2012, 03:20 PM
just went to one spa near this place but defintely not as expensive as ts joint .no much people was there probably because of the signboard services and the location quite open too.
below is my short fr:
went in ask for massage for 1 hour and the recep wearing low cut black dress brought me to a room. her nehneh at least a D- E kind very big and juicy but the face only 6 . was brought to the last big room where theres 2 massage bed inside with attached shower.

opted for 1 hr msg with mosha . the recep ask me to change and went out. after a while knock knock came in another lady with mosha but i told her i want msg first after that then mosha. during the massage she would try position my hand between her leg , can feel her smooth leg .shiok cfm got extra=)

After around 30mins of msg, GQ asked. standard price. offered me hj/ bm, didnt asked if got any other as i just want a quick release. took the hj . played with her soft smooth boobs and in no time released.

will only give to bro i feel i can trust.
name: never ask
boobs : at least a C
looks:7/10
rtm: if i pas by that place again.
dmg: 45+50

Andy1975
12-08-2012, 03:27 PM
how much in total? massage plus hj. shld be ard $100? go for thai in those website cost $150 worth better?

tridacna
03-09-2012, 12:40 AM
just went to one spa near this place but defintely not as expensive as ts joint .no much people was there probably because of the signboard services and the location quite open too.
below is my short fr:
went in ask for massage for 1 hour and the recep wearing low cut black dress brought me to a room. her nehneh at least a D- E kind very big and juicy but the face only 6 . was brought to the last big room where theres 2 massage bed inside with attached shower.

opted for 1 hr msg with mosha . the recep ask me to change and went out. after a while knock knock came in another lady with mosha but i told her i want msg first after that then mosha. during the massage she would try position my hand between her leg , can feel her smooth leg .shiok cfm got extra=)

After around 30mins of msg, GQ asked. standard price. offered me hj/ bm, didnt asked if got any other as i just want a quick release. took the hj . played with her soft smooth boobs and in no time released.

will only give to bro i feel i can trust.
name: never ask
boobs : at least a C
looks:7/10
rtm: if i pas by that place again.
dmg: 45+50

Yeah bro, this was the place that I was ranting abt. Unprofessional (see my thread on 'good or bad, you decide'

abuu
21-03-2016, 09:41 AM
a true blue JUagen does not entails release.
and a few minute massage thru your AH>

many so claimed JG is mere HJ in disguise.
which cost only $3O.

i tried more than a dozen.
i still go back to LiXin @ outran mrt exit H

brothers, stop wasting your time & $$
many onLIne JG experts are PAID lies by vendors.

bedokMassage
21-03-2016, 04:27 PM
that area a few prc chiobu ,experiencd lady
can do good jg,
and sometime come with nice smooth hj.

i would avoid sleazy joint with young gal.
very ex.
may get caroted too.

jimmyzaibatsu
21-03-2016, 04:31 PM

which cost only $3O.

Bro can I get the details for this place at Out ram? Really wanna try a good JG. THANKS!!

curioushan
23-03-2016, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by abuu View Post

which cost only $3O.

A couple of PRC chiobu I saw. Unfortunately didn't get Li Xin as recommended by abuu but got Ella instead. Pretty girl 25yo from Ho Nan.

Damage:
Ashiatsu Massage 1hr $50
HJ $80 (she asked for $100 but I nego)

Asked her to do JG but she no understand. haha.. bummer!

kimi841
23-03-2016, 11:32 AM
hi bro can share ctc??? thanks

abuu
24-03-2016, 08:24 PM
LIXIN just rerun to china- i just accidentally bump into

hooray got a new JG pro from chongqing . BUT in JB-
few doors from the famous BANGKOK SPA.

rm6O for std 1 hours.
dont opt for package. boss pocket half the extra $$

rest are add ons- rm5O each .

she is very popular.so MUST book in advance.
or waste tour trip.

from 11 am till 2am

HOU GONG MASSAGE CENTRE : O7-3361829
jalan abiad- off taman pelangi

ask for siow yan.

wechat id : wn2292322O55

brudders. take care of her.

abuu
25-03-2016, 09:39 AM
sorry mistake - we chat ID :22923322055
siow yan is early 3Os. nice skin in nice body.
C cup.

please do NOT opt for rm14O package.
she need to share with boss.

instead save the $$ & spend on options.
each option cost rm5o..discuss with her

assrimmer
25-03-2016, 10:56 AM

which cost only $3O.

bro, if really just $30 is below market rate