PDA

View Full Version : Trans Contact to xchange/offer?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

tomandli
29-08-2005, 11:16 PM
at last, some real ladyboy lover is here. I love ladyboy with big cock too, and love to suck til they cum on my face n lip. also did try to get fuck by the big cock ladyboy, nice. and just to tell u people, my first time fuck by a ladyboy in bangkok, was paid by my wife and with her arround. haha.

tommy :D

lfc78
31-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Go to yahoo message board.

ROCK
02-09-2005, 09:04 AM
any bros have trans staying at holland v or ghim moh area to exchange?

cheers

combatakuma
02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Recently i chatted wif a Tranny in irc.Found out that she charges 100 for bj ONLY and stay at sengkang.(very Near my hm).i stayt punGGol.
But she looks chio in the picture.Not worth it right?$100!
She say she seldom pple can afford this price so this service she provide is veri discreet.
Anyone tried this tranny staying at sengkang? Name is Suzie H/p:976XXX04

yanki1
02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Recently i chatted wif a Tranny in irc.Found out that she charges 100 for bj ONLY and stay at sengkang.(very Near my hm).i stayt punGGol.
But she looks chio in the picture.Not worth it right?$100!
She say she seldom pple can afford this price so this service she provide is veri discreet.
Anyone tried this tranny staying at sengkang? Name is Suzie H/p:976XXX04

too ex liao la $100 for a bj not worth it.

lawry
02-09-2005, 12:46 PM
soon she's guideing her cock into my mouth! and been
seduced by her huge cock, i was sucking on it for the next 5 min. Next the cock found it way into my ass.
It was my first time being fucked by a trans but guess i was too horny then.

Damage -$50 + room
Good attitude
eh... how much did the lady boy pay you??

negative $50?? meaning that lady boy pays you $50 for your BJ and AF??

gasp.. first time i hear ppl servcing lady boy.... :eek:

Cicak
03-09-2005, 02:37 AM
at last, some real ladyboy lover is here. I love ladyboy with big cock too, and love to suck til they cum on my face n lip. also did try to get fuck by the big cock ladyboy, nice. and just to tell u people, my first time fuck by a ladyboy in bangkok, was paid by my wife and with her arround. haha.

tommy :D

Agreed Bro, finally so ladyboylover. Some Bros have taken my CV TS number from me but i never see any FR leh... share lah...
I learn my BJ 5yrs ago fm a ladyboy.... shiok man... but some at CV dun like it...
2nite jus went down to take a look, saw so many chio ones ard... damn turn on man... but with a fren, so aiyah, give it miss. The sistas there getting hotter n hotter... saw Ice a pre-ops, call her name, give me a smile but nvr jio me also cos she see i driving van... got some bad exp fm the last time we do it in my van...

sabai sabai
05-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Bros! Besides CV do anyone knows where to go for TS.... I use to go to Oden Katong MP but now close... anyone knows where the TS have move to?
Thanks!

altezza
06-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi bro,this is my first FR.Tried a trans last nite doing it at her plc,well her size was quite big ht ard170.Boobs wise A cup but service wise overall fantastic coz she cn do it raw W/O cd incl CIM.Best of all she is accomodating & friendly N horny.

looks 3-4/10
bj 8/10
fj din try coz shoot out liao.hehehe
damage is $100 but cn neg.NO worries coz notime limit N shots limits

interested bro cn PM me 4 contacts
N bros pls up my points if u cn.thnks

blondes
09-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Hey, Anyone knows "Anna" Chinese Trans , Used to hang around at Changi Village in the past. ????? Looking for her ley.... miss her super BJ.... :p

alexngsg
09-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi bro, can pm me some contacts of ladyboys with big cocks. I love to suck and fucked by them.

maggots
11-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi bro,this is my first FR.Tried a trans last nite doing it at her plc,well her size was quite big ht ard170.Boobs wise A cup but service wise overall fantastic coz she cn do it raw W/O cd incl CIM.Best of all she is accomodating & friendly N horny.

looks 3-4/10
bj 8/10

Hey bro, can give me the ctc 4 me 2 try? thks!

dickrick
11-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Hi bro, can pm me some contacts of ladyboys with big cocks. I love to suck and fucked by them.
Hello Bro, suggest you read the previous posts under "Start Desker Trans FR"
For example: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1034279&postcount=132
Must have some effort leh!

alexngsg
12-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks, bro.

alexngsg
13-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi all bros, can pm me if you have any contacts of ladyboys who got their own place where I can go. I am quite afraid to go to Rowell Road there and CV only available after midnight. Any other place got ladyboys?? Appreciate if any bro can help. Thanks.

tools1958
15-09-2005, 08:52 PM
hello fellow trans lovers just joined group,will be coming soon to singapore, and cannot wait to try those lovely creatures , i want to know where the best place to stay in {walking distance to trans action] have heard lots of trans holland park is this true? i heard in bugis st. they have some to do shows? is it true or someone just talking crap?...........look to hear from fellow brothers with news please

dickrick
16-09-2005, 08:15 PM
i want to know where the best place to stay in {walking distance to trans action] have heard lots of trans holland park is this true? i heard in bugis st. they have some to do shows?
It depends on your budget. The high end hang out in Orchard Towers opposite the Hilton Hotel. They would charge from S$150 to S$300, room not included. Look out for Crazy Horse bar. Mostly Thai and some locals hang out outside the Hilton Hotel. That being the Orchard area hotels are no problem.
The lower end is at Changi Village, quite close to where the airport is and near Mustaffa Centre, a 24 hr department store at a road called Rowell Road.
In Changi they operate from midnight. In Rowell from about 8p.m. Here prices range from S$30 to S$50. At Changi, you would need a car as it's done in the car, few LBs have rooms there. At Rowell rooms are spartan but if you don't mind they're great value.
I would stay at either Serangoon Road or near Orchard as the two locations are about 3 Km apart and you could see a more complete picture.
Any further questions just ask.

sabai sabai
17-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the tip and number bro! I wil try out these few days and post out the out-cum....

sabai sabai
22-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Thank you for the tip and number bro! I wil try out these few days and post out the out-cum....

Wah! I got a number from a bro here! for a TS... lives in AMK.
Well a short story of my experience....

I called her that afternoon at 4pm to confirm that I will see here at 7pm. She told me her price was $100 with the full works... BJ and FJ.
Come to the time I arrive at her blk and called her again to get her unit number. Went up to her place... no one was in... she invite me to her room....
Wah! Looked at her just like a MAN! 1st Turn off! She was wearing a wig too. Fat and ugly... Since I was there, I thought what the heck! Let's go.... She ask for payment... (Like I will run out of her place) 2nd turn off . Paid her $100 and she strip me down and start sucking me without a comdom... Ahhh! I did not even have a chance to shower!!!!! 3rd turn off. Suck me like HELL!!!! about 10mins. I tried to take off her top but she wouldn't allow me too. Only then she took it off... Wah! Shit... no tits... padded bra only... 4th turn off.... never mind I thought maybe the FJ would be good.... She put a condom in she bend down and I ask her for KY, she said don't have wah! 5th turn off. So ok! I tried to put my didi in her ass but could not after 5min.... I gave up... my didi could not stand anymore after all the turn off..... She ask if she can suck me dry! I told her not to, I got dress and demand back $50 from her.....(I was a kind enough to do so)
Wah! Bad luck that night lost $50 on a con-artist. After that I went to Geylang paid $40 to my regular Thai girl and had it off with a REAL chic.....
After the bonk went for dinner.. droped and lost my hand phone!.......
LOST IT with all my happening numbers in there.......
Wah! Si bay Suay! What a night and experience to remember! :(

dickrick
22-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Wah, tough luck bro sabai sabai. This is exactly the reason why I always look at the goods first. One man's meat is another man's poison. Better luck next time.

waaaaaa
23-09-2005, 11:15 AM
any bro keen on having a 3-some session with a ladyboy? one fucking her in the love hole and one in the ass. sound kinky. pm me to discuss... :cool:

Al Capone
23-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi all bros, can pm me if you have any contacts of ladyboys who got their own place where I can go. I am quite afraid to go to Rowell Road there and CV only available after midnight. Any other place got ladyboys?? Appreciate if any bro can help. Thanks.

There is one operating in punggol area. Do a search on this thread, u will find her contact.

simplyhorny
23-09-2005, 01:02 PM
any bro keen on having a 3-some session with a ladyboy? one fucking her in the love hole and one in the ass. sound kinky. pm me to discuss... :cool:

Bro, I'm keen. care to share the damages? Think a lot of bro will respond...

Btw, isn't love hole and ass is the same. Unless the ladyboy is a post op...

waaaaaa
23-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Bro, I'm keen. care to share the damages? Think a lot of bro will respond...

Btw, isn't love hole and ass is the same. Unless the ladyboy is a post op...

ya im +++ing about those post ops. but sad to say, i dun have any contacts thats willing to do that now. you think those at changi willing to do that? best if we can do it in a hotel or a van or something. car too small.... :D

maggots
24-09-2005, 12:35 PM

bro alexngsg, i have one post-op ctc. pm me if u wana the contact. ;)

alexngsg
24-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks bro, but I prefer LB with cock, for LB w/o cock, I would prefer to take woman. Thanks agian.

maggots
25-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Thanks bro, but I prefer LB with cock, for LB w/o cock, I would prefer to take woman. Thanks agian.

then may be you wana try this one in gate 2 at rowell rd. LB with cock, luv 2 bbbj & can cim, i think name is shara from jb. Usually start work in the afternoon if do not go out. can call her before you go down. charge $30-40. interested can pm me... ;)

Goldwing1800
25-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Call share this LB with dick contact with me. Thanks in advance.

dickrick
28-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Quick update
Johor Baru - Susor Empat
Saw 2 Thai, 3 Indonesian (said from Batam) and about half a dozen local LBs at about 8 p.m. Some ask RM 70 but RM50 can.
Rowell
House 61, now 5 LBs. 79 (drink stall) Wanda back, plus some Thai, others maybe working.
Last house 105/107 - same stuck up selection

TheHappyMondays
28-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Quick update
Johor Baru - Susor Empat
Saw 2 Thai, 3 Indonesian (said from Batam) and about half a dozen local LBs at about 8 p.m. Some ask RM 70 but RM50 can.
Rowell
House 61, now 5 LBs. 79 (drink stall) Wanda back, plus some Thai, others maybe working.

bruther, you the best ya! :)

maggots
01-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Quick update
Johor Baru - Susor Empat
Rowell

bro dickrick, by driving how long will be the journey from jb town to susor empat? :p

dickrick
01-10-2005, 08:42 PM
bro dickrick, by driving how long will be the journey from jb town to susor empat? :p
Bro maggots, it takes less than 10 minutes. From the town passing City Square continue pass the petrol station on your left. Take the flyover on the left most lane and you will be on Jalan Tun Abdul Razak. Carry on staright for about a kilometer and you pass a junction. Immediately keep left and filter in. You will see shophouses where a lot of motorcycle and car workshops are.
In case you miss the turn, don't panic, at the end of the second row of shophouses there is a second entry point at the petrol station.

maggots
01-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Bro maggots, it takes less than 10 minutes. From the town passing City Square continue pass the petrol station on your left. Take the flyover on the left most lane and you will be on Jalan Tun Abdul Razak. Carry on staright for about a kilometer and you pass a junction. Immediately keep left and filter in. You will see shophouses where a lot of motorcycle and car workshops are.
In case you miss the turn, don't panic, at the end of the second row of shophouses there is a second entry point at the petrol station.

thks bro dickrick! how's the trans there? i mean..look, figures, service wise..?

look forward 2 try one day. :p

dickrick
02-10-2005, 11:00 AM
thks bro dickrick! how's the trans there? i mean..look, figures, service wise..?
Bro maggots, standard and general looks etc. something like Rowell. That day one Thai, Vivien was pre-op her friend was post-op. The rooms can depend, some like Rowell, some have bed, depending on who you take.
Or if u dun like the room they will know which hotel to go.
BTW, if it's your first time, they are found at the back lane of the shophouses in both blocks.Some of them hang around the front.

maggots
02-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Bro maggots, standard and general looks etc. something like Rowell. That day one Thai, Vivien was pre-op her friend was post-op. The rooms can depend, some like Rowell, some have bed, depending on who you take.
Or if u dun like the room they will know which hotel to go.
BTW, if it's your first time, they are found at the back lane of the shophouses in both blocks.Some of them hang around the front.

Bro Dickrick, any FR on these Trans? What time operate? thks again! :p

dickrick
02-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Bro Dickrick, any FR on these Trans? What time operate? thks again! :p
Bro Maggot, took an Indon, didn't catch name, slim, nice butt, looks okay, med length hair. Service okay, did doggie, RM50 damage.
Good time to go about 7 plus. Have makan at one of the stalls and wash eyes at the same time. After that, take a slow walk around the area, they dun stand in one place. I understand they carry on past midnight.
BTW, the area especially at the back is quiet, so be alert.

stud
14-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Great place - Susor 4. went down there last night & bonked a Sarawakian LB, tall & slim. Damage was 50RM for french kissing, CIM & BBBJ & a SCREW in the ARSE. Sha had a good sized functional dick. Only thing - she kept pestering for more money.
After screwing her walked down further along the backlane & saw many super chio LBs. What a mistake, should have recee first b4 chooing her to screw. Will try to go down there today again.

trumps
15-10-2005, 05:32 AM
Hey bros...

Anyone has the contact to the Sarah that everyone's talking bout in rowell.. can't seem to find her anywhere there...

maggots
15-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Just tried a trans from the central area. BJ was good but not fantastic, interested can pm me.

bro shaggyfuck, can pm me the ctc of this trans?

thks a million! :p

echorny
01-11-2005, 03:52 AM
how and where can i find this LB Lisa? any contacts? thks..

Viking
03-11-2005, 08:03 PM

looks 3-4/10
bj 8/10

Would love to get more details.

Viking
03-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Guys,

I'm confused. Being new here, I just don't understand the lingo sometimes. Where are all those places mentioned. Could someone be so friendly and give me more details, so I can direct a taxi driver to near the place mentioned.

BTW, for info, I'm into feminine trans with big boobs, long hair, and good size, funtional cock. Just the best of both worlds.

Thanks

UncleMutton
05-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Viking,

to get there, tell the taxi driver
(1) to drive to Changi Village
(2) stop at the taxi terminal outside the bus terminal
there's only one bus terminal there, bus #2 goes there.
there's only one taxi terminal there, won't miss it, coz at least 3~4 taxis will be parked there.

1/2 of the sisters there are pre-op. how do you know who's got dick and who doesn't? the only way is to ask...

too shy to ask? then go for the younger looking ones, especially those who look younger than 20 years old, they tend to still have the dick coz too young, no money to go for full operation yet. they need to earn your money, save enough before they can cut it off :P

sabai sabai
17-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Any Trans contacts for afternoon delights other then the regular Mid night hunt in CV or across the causeway ? I am the shy type to go there... Please PM me some numbers to call them out for a private 'Jump!'
Thanks bro's !
*I have one to share too! PM me for the number!

tzr250sg
18-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Any Trans contacts for afternoon delights other then the regular Mid night hunt in CV or across the causeway ? I am the shy type to go there... Please PM me some numbers to call them out for a private 'Jump!'
Thanks bro's !
*I have one to share too! PM me for the number!

Hi bro, me also enjoy afternoon delights, care to pass me ur contact?
Check my earlier post, me also got a Trans contact to share, read my post & i can also email u 'her' photo'

transformer69
18-11-2005, 09:47 PM
hmmm, wonder if this helps. just went GL today and saw some trans even in the afternoon like 3 plus. at WH and L18 there oppsite the mama shop and the hotel. can try, saw one which i tried in cv few months back. post some FR if possible k.

jimmyhkw
21-11-2005, 08:45 PM
hello guys ..

been sometime since my last visit to CV .. I am staying at punggol but with no vehicle .. so anyone wanna go CV .. lets go together ..

anyone please grant me a trans contact .. looking for them now .. haha .. thx thx ~~

flowerpot
25-11-2005, 03:57 AM
been to cv with action twice...

very interested in jialing n summer..

but how to identify them??

any kind bro can provide me with their hp number?

sammyguy
25-11-2005, 06:56 AM
Both Jialing and Summer got HK movie star look, can see from far. Especially Jialing, she likes to catwalk and give a very stuck-up expression. but once u get her, she will be so slutty u wanna stick it up her. haha.

chivas.regal
26-11-2005, 05:48 PM
have to agree that jialing have the stuck up look but once in the car and action start, you wont get enough of it..

dickrick
27-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Susor 4 JB
Went to check out Susor 4 with bro Goldwing 1800. Reached there 7 plus had makan and went for our rounds. Went to the back alley and saw a few t-girls hanging around. TCSS with 2 Malay t-girls for a while.
A bit later a few more appeared and I saw a Thai, Vivien which I took for RM50. Slim, abt 1.7m tall, appearance 6/10. Anyway, mine was active, frenching, licked b***s and later did doggie.
Bro Goldwing 1800 took a Malay one, slim abt 1.6m, promised him good time etc. He was not so lucky, his talked big but in the end not satisfactory and asked for extra RM10 for room. (Each time they use the room they pay RM10).
We understand more t-girls come after midnight and that they are better looking.
Advice to bros - Always ask whether price includes room, some of them not straightforward. Avoid going alone, area at the back not well lit.

flowerpot
28-11-2005, 03:24 AM
have to agree that jialing have the stuck up look but once in the car and action start, you wont get enough of it..

oh mine!!!!

how to identity her....
i got great desire for her now. but duno how to identify her!!!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldwing1800
29-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Susor 4 JB
Went to check out Susor 4 with bro Goldwing 1800. Reached there 7 plus had makan and went for our rounds. Went to the back alley and saw a few t-girls hanging around. TCSS with 2 Malay t-girls for a while.
A bit later a few more appeared and I saw a Thai, Vivien which I took for RM50. Slim, abt 1.7m tall, appearance 6/10. Anyway, mine was active, frenching, licked b***s and later did doggie.
Bro Goldwing 1800 took a Malay one, slim abt 1.6m, promised him good time etc. He was not so lucky, his talked big but in the end not satisfactory and asked for extra RM10 for room. (Each time they use the room they pay RM10).
We understand more t-girls come after midnight and that they are better looking.
Advice to bros - Always ask whether price includes room, some of them not straightforward. Avoid going alone, area at the back not well lit.

To add insult to injury, there was no runing water as ther water tank is empty and not even bottled water to was our hands

colc
01-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Guys,

Maybe wroing thread but do any of these gals come into town, would like some room service from one of them. Seems like these gals are better then ones in OT?

Any advice?

maggots
03-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Susor 4 JB

Bro Dickrick, the next time you guys go again, can pm me. I'd like to join you guys if yo dun mind!

Goldwing1800
05-12-2005, 02:30 AM
Went down to Lor 16 after a dinner and saw several LBs stsnding along the road. They were mainly, Malaysians, & Singaporeans(so they say). I saw this tall big size LB from China who struck up a conversation with me, and during the course of the conversation, she mentioned that she is very horny and needs to play with someone. I took up her invitation and went into the hotel room and paid my $50+$2.00 for the condom.
She stripped completly and revealed herself and started to kiss, lick and bite my nipples and at the same time playing with my dick.
When I got a hard on from her biting, fiddling and moaning, she began to play with her own dick. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she needs a release and ask me to shake for her. Wow! I felt that her dick was bigger and harder than mine.
She told me to continue mastubating myself and she did the same to herself and told me that he wanted to come together with me. Unfortunately, I came quicker than her and stopped playing with her dick and I went to wash up. She refused to let me go and insisted that I relieve her. I told her that I have cum and am too tired. She said tha she will give me a massage, and ask me to turn around. She started a massage on my shoulders and slowly moved her hands down to my back and arse hole. He started to use her fingers to dig my arse hole and started to shake herself again. Admist groans she came all over the bed.
After washing, she asked me to call her tomoro night and she will give me the time of my life. Maybe, sales talk, maybe I am in for some great session.

flowerpot
05-12-2005, 02:44 AM
Went down to Lor 16 after a dinner and saw several LBs stsnding along the road. They were mainly, Malaysians, & Singaporeans(so they say). I saw this tall big size LB from China who struck up a conversation with me, and during the course of the conversation, she mentioned that she is very horny and needs to play with someone. I took up her invitation and went into the hotel room and paid my $50+$2.00 for the condom.
She stripped completly and revealed herself and started to kiss, lick and bite my nipples and at the same time playing with my dick.
When I got a hard on from her biting, fiddling and moaning, she began to play with her own dick. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she needs a release and ask me to shake for her. Wow! I felt that her dick was bigger and harder than mine.
She told me to continue mastubating myself and she did the same to herself and told me that he wanted to come together with me. Unfortunately, I came quicker than her and stopped playing with her dick and I went to wash up. She refused to let me go and insisted that I relieve her. I told her that I have cum and am too tired. She said tha she will give me a massage, and ask me to turn around. She started a massage on my shoulders and slowly moved her hands down to my back and arse hole. He started to use her fingers to dig my arse hole and started to shake herself again. Admist groans she came all over the bed.
After washing, she asked me to call her tomoro night and she will give me the time of my life. Maybe, sales talk, maybe I am in for some great session.

bro..

so its sales talk or u really had a great session??

Goldwing1800
07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
I will visit her again soon and make report.

Goldwing1800
14-12-2005, 10:39 PM
I will visit her again soon and make report.

As promised, Iwent down to see her again at Lor 16 and found out that it was all sales talk.
Her reaction this time was not at all close to the first time I 'called' her.
This time, she insisted that I pay for the condom(no big deal). Upon entry into the room, she just went to the bath room and bathed herself, leaving me on the bed. When she finished she asked me to bathe myself too.
Even before anything small talk she asked me to lie down and started playing with my dick and licking and biting my nipples. When I complained that she was exerting too much force, she got angry and refused to give further service and asked me to play with her dick. Of course I refused to do that because I am already damn fed up with her attitude.
After some persuasion, she started playing with my dick and even before I really got a hard on she capped me and asked me to mount her.
I complained that it is not even rigid enough, how to insert? She said once inserted it will become hard. I lost my patience with her and asked her to mastubate me. All this time, she was asking for more money and tips.
I told her, let me cum first before asking for tips. The more she dwell on the money part, the more my dicky went limp. Finally, I got so fed up. I was washed myself and left the room. Maybe, someone before me have already made her cum.
Her charges were $40+$5 for 1/2 room rental.
Definately no RTF and do not advice bros to patronise her. Her name is Yang Yang and is a big size China import without breasts

FDSeah
18-12-2005, 06:37 PM
I think u should try some other trans instead of the sameone.....i think there is still lots of nice trans outhere...

KatoeyLover69
21-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated Wednesday 21 December 2005 :-

Elton John leads fellow British gays in tying the knot

London - " Gay marriage " officially became a fact of life in England and Wales on Wednesday as homosexual couples, led by pop star Elton John and his partner, tied the knot in civil partnership ceremonies.

Nearly 700 partners up and down the country were lined up to sign official papers giving them virtually the same rights as heterosexual couples in such areas as inheritance and tax.

Among the first to take advantage of new civil partnership legislation were three couples who simultaneously signed on the dotted line at exactly 8:00 am (0800 GMT) when the register office opened in the south coast city of Brighton, England's self-styled gay capital.

"I'm really excited! I'm very happy to be one of the first," said gay wedding planner Gino Meriano as he embraced Mike Ullett, who has now become -- in the eyes of the law -- his partner for life.

As the couple, who have been together for seven years, walked into the town hall marriage room, Brighton Gay Men's Chorus sang: "You are the luckiest people in the world."

The most dazzling ceremony took place in Windsor, west of London, where Elton John exchanged vows with his filmmaker partner David Furnish in the same Guildhall venue where Prince Charles wedded Camilla Parker Bowles last April.

Fans of the 58-year-old pop legend filled the streets of the well-heeled town, while others followed the action on live television.

The slightly rotund John sported a pair of coloured glasses and a salmon-coloured tie as he arrived in a black Rolls-Royce limousine with his husky Canadian mate, 43, smiling and waving to the crowd.

"It's a special day for Elton. I want to be a part of it really, it's good fun and it's interesting to see what's going on," said property developer Andrea Lever, who had come all the way from Devon in southwest England.

Furnish reportedly wanted a small intimate function after the ceremony, but true to form, John is splashing out on a celebrity-studded party with some 700 friends on the guest list.

The civil partnership act came into force on December 5, having provoked little controversy. But since gay couples are also required to mark a statutory waiting period, the first ceremonies could not take place until this week.

Most hitchings will take place in England and Wales, but the first in the United Kingdom as a whole were conducted Monday in Northern Ireland, followed Tuesday in Scotland.

Deputy Equality Minister Meg Munn, who witnessed less spectacular but equally happy ceremonies in Brighton, said civil partnerships were "another step along the road of equality".

"These relationships have been invisible in the eyes of the law for too long and I'm delighted that today we are starting to recognise them."

She went on to express "admiration that anybody could contemplate forming a partnership at this early hour of the morning".

Up in northeast England, openly homosexual Anglican vicar Christopher Wardale, 59, exchanged vows in Newcastle with retired professor Malcolm Macourt, 58, his partner of 21 years./Agence France Presse

Goldwing1800
25-12-2005, 08:35 AM
I think u should try some other trans instead of the sameone.....i think there is still lots of nice trans outhere...

You are right, Bro, but the service given at the first battle was good, so I decided to RTF.
Now it is my obligation and duty to inform our bros to avoid such LBs

dickrick
25-12-2005, 05:19 PM
You are right, Bro, but the service given at the first battle was good, so I decided to RTF.
Now it is my obligation and duty to inform our bros to avoid such LBs

It's a tricky situation, if service is good why not return? Rather than keep on trying. But, sometimes only one out of three you try provide service that you like.
So, by collectively comparing experiences we can increase the chances of getting good service. Also those that provide bad service will not be able to waste our time and money.

kanninnama
25-12-2005, 11:31 PM

Walan, that stupid YangYang, damn big size ...i also dare not go with him. I siam him fast fast...

Generally feel that china Ladyboys are too EXPENSIVE ($50 bucks) and not chio. Thai ladyboys are much more chio. Singaporean malay ladyboy like Baby in Lor16 I tried before very obliging. She can also cum a few drops of sperm :P

KatoeyLover69
26-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Report from The Straits Times (Singapore) dated Monday 26 December 2006 :-

Elton, Furnish Spend Honeymoon in Venice

VENICE, Italy (AP) -- Sir Elton John and David Furnish are honeymooning in Venice after tying the knot in a civil union ceremony in Britain last week, Italian news reports said.

The couple took a water taxi to St. Mark's Square, lunched at Harry's Bar and shopped in the romantic canal city, the ANSA news agency and the Venice daily "The New Venice and Mestre" reported Saturday.

ANSA said John and Furnish arrived Thursday and were staying at John's home on Giudecca, one of the islands of Venice's lagoon.

The English pop star and Canadian filmmaker, together for 12 years, exchanged vows and diamond wedding bands Wednesday during the first week of legalized civil unions in the United Kingdom.

wolverman
26-12-2005, 04:51 PM
When I complained that she was exerting too much force, she got angry and refused to give further service and asked me to play with her dick.

Definately no RTF and do not advice bros to patronise her. Her name is Yang Yang and is a big size China import without breasts

Bro Goldwing, I guess you been shortchanged. We are paying for their services..not vice-versa. Why should you play "his" dick/masturbate and make "him" cum? After "he" cum, definitely service drop! Theres quite a number of trans (with big boobs) available at Lor 16. They would be a better choice. But then again is a matter of preference. Maybe that PRC tall big size PRC trans appeal to you. Anyway such lousy service provided by Yang2, .. best is to ignore him! :mad:

kanninnama
28-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Bro Goldwing, I guess you been shortchanged. We are paying for their services..not vice-versa. Why should you play "his" dick/masturbate and make "him" cum? After "he" cum, definitely service drop! Theres quite a number of trans (with big boobs) available at Lor 16. They would be a better choice. But then again is a matter of preference. Maybe that PRC tall big size PRC trans appeal to you. Anyway such lousy service provided by Yang2, .. best is to ignore him! :mad:

I dunno, but i have the fetish to see those sexy slutty trans cumming. So i usually request them to masturbate themselves till they cum their watery sperm...heh heh

wolverman
28-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I dunno, but i have the fetish to see those sexy slutty trans cumming. So i usually request them to masturbate themselves till they cum their watery sperm...heh heh

The trans bj me and masturbate "herself" simultaneously, that I wouldnt mind. :cool:

kanninnama
28-12-2005, 10:11 AM
The trans bj me and masturbate "herself" simultaneously, that I wouldnt mind. :cool:

Have you encounter any trans that can cum lots of sperm? So far i encounter only can cum little bit, usually like drip 3 to 5 drops of water like that. quite weak.

wolverman
28-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Have you encounter any trans that can cum lots of sperm? So far i encounter only can cum little bit, usually like drip 3 to 5 drops of water like that. quite weak.

Frankly, trans with flat chest dont appeal to me. I am not really into trans. So the sight of them masturbating doesnt turn me on. Still prefer to bonk real woman..with cunt. :)

terrylim
13-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Frankly, trans with flat chest dont appeal to me. I am not really into trans. So the sight of them masturbating doesnt turn me on. Still prefer to bonk real woman..with cunt. :)

hi all trans lovers, i would like to suggest that can we held a meet-up session together, and proceed to JB to fuck the trans over there, this is just only a suggestion so pls dunn flame me for this....:p

Thanks and regards

jss10
13-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Quote:
hi all trans lovers, i would like to suggest that can we held a meet-up session together, and proceed to JB to fuck the trans over there, this is just only a suggestion so pls dunn flame me for this....

I will also like to explore opportunities in jb .. looks like me will be the first to be counted in . ;)

i_adventure
17-01-2006, 11:15 PM
I been quite a while out of Singapore and lost all my regular “playmates”. Been visiting some old plases but nothing is like it was a few years ago… Can anyone help me to get back on track so can start shearing fun fun

Went in CV few nigths ago but got only attitude when asking few cuties to join hotel and ended up in the quikie car thing with pre-op… Whet to Crazy Horse but found no stunner s that nigth and ended home alone. Maybe I am spoiled by all the time spent in Tahailand but won’t give up yet...

Thanks for any quality pre/post-op advice

i_adventure
17-01-2006, 11:40 PM
I been quite a while out of Singapore and lost all my regular “playmates”. Been visiting some old plases but nothing is like it was a few years ago… Can anyone help me to get back on track so can start shearing fun fun

Went in CV few nigths ago but got only attitude when asking few cuties to join hotel and ended up in the quikie car thing with pre-op… Whet to Crazy Horse but found no stunner s that nigth and ended home alone. Maybe I am spoiled by all the time spent in Tahailand but won’t give up yet...

Thanks for any quality pre/post-op advice

dickrick
21-01-2006, 12:19 AM
I been quite a while out of Singapore and lost all my regular “playmates”. Been visiting some old plases but nothing is like it was a few years ago… Can anyone help me to get back on track so can start shearing fun fun ...

If it's Thai ladyboys you want try house 79 on Rowell Road from 8p.m. onwards.
Next to the drink stall.
Usually about 5 around plus some Malaysians. Understand Wanda who appeared on Asian Shemales XXX is there too. The place is rough but damage from 30 bucks up.

wolverman
21-01-2006, 02:23 PM
hi all trans lovers, i would like to suggest that can we held a meet-up session together, and proceed to JB to fuck the trans over there,

Not a bad idea for a change across the causeway. Wondering whether theres any chiou one there. ;)

dickrick
21-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Not a bad idea for a change across the causeway. Wondering whether theres any chiou one there. ;)

Bros, if you want to venture to JB for ladyboys you could go to Susor Empat.
This is off Jalan Tunku Abdul Razak. There are 2 rows of shophouses where you find a lot of motorbike and car accessory shops.
(Bro Goldwing and myself went about 2 months back and we posted our adventure.)
Anyway, they start appearing from 8pm onwards. You get a mix of local, some Thai and sometimes Indons. We're told more chiou ones appear around midnight.
They hang out at the back of the shophouses and you can do it there or bring them to a hotel. Damage from RM50 onwards. Quality is something like Rowell. Some shops have makan shops at the front so whilst eating you may see some.
Do not go alone, the back lane is not very well lit. Be alert.
The Jalan Trus/Jalan Dhoby area near town used to be the spot but I think you get the lousy ones these days.
Happy bonking!

jss10
21-01-2006, 06:39 PM
There is a solid one coming to town in the first 2 weeks of feb ... have tried her twice in sg and once in bkk .. has never failed to satisfy ... must let her know exactly what u are interested in ... rates aroun 150 - 200 bucks ... and not a clock watcher ..

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/daphnie_mestiza/album?.dir=/bd46&.src=ph&.+++=phi8nREB7NVCwKAz

wolverman
21-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Bros, if you want to venture to JB for ladyboys you could go to Susor Empat.
This is off Jalan Tunku Abdul Razak. There are 2 rows of shophouses where you find a lot of motorbike and car accessory shops.
(Bro Goldwing and myself went about 2 months back and we posted our adventure.)

Yes, I read that. Tks for the info. :)

wolverman
21-01-2006, 09:03 PM
... rates aroun 150 - 200 bucks ... and not a clock watcher ..

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/daphnie_mestiza/album?.dir=/bd46&.src=ph&.+++=phi8nREB7NVCwKAz

Wah lau! Price pretty steep! Anyway, cant get your link leh. :(

jss10
21-01-2006, 10:01 PM
yeah me cannot get the link as well.. worked in the email she sent me ... but not in the link here .. don't know shy

anyway .. I have seen her a few times ... and have never been disappointed .. much discussed about her in ladyboyhunter.com as well ...

believe me .. she is good .. she has poppers and all .. and is pretty top .. me will probably be meeting her a couple of times at least ... !!

.. contact me closer to that date as I will only get her number in sg only when she arrives .... of course available to all interested ... no conditions but will be good if could get another contact in exchange ... :)

stevesg786
22-01-2006, 04:09 PM
anyone tried her yet. she looks good on the photos.

i have tried her b4...malay trans..
not bad..la very sexy body...
Good suction....and tight a$$
she used to work in changi behind 7-11..
now work from home..
actually her rates can bargain abit..
lowest i got was $50 for FJ(ST)
nice tight ass..
moan alot...

stevesg786
22-01-2006, 04:28 PM
yeah man.... Jane is mor of the friendlier side whereas victoria is more onto getting the job done. When i met them, only Jane did a bj for me whereas Victoria did nothing except for hj and letting me suck her breast! haha...

before this agreed to do the whole package as in both of them bj me and not forgetting FJ... paid like 60 per person... overall quite satisfied with their service but i do expext more of them when i meet them soon...

i did contact jane and she promised me non stop action of sex for 2 hours for 100 bucks! sounds good to me. kind of like her better because of how friendly she is.

Victoria offered me 80 bucks for an hour, but i dont believe she will satisfy me that much...

anyone tried them alone before? need some feedbacks from you guys!

Thanks!

another trans to introduce to you guys.... effa rina is her name... try searching for her in friendster... pretty trans, although her boobs are small... do keep me updated on your progress!!

only tried jane individual b4 a couple of times bro..
Jayne not as prety lo i find..
victoria... boobs wah.. buay tahan!
tried 3some with them once..
not bad...jayne suck till i cum..
then relax for a while..
and then.. victoria.. fuck me till i cum!

stevesg786
22-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I can confirm that Odeania Health Centre has got a preop lady boy. Her name is Apple and she is a Malay. She has a nice cock which can stand and she has a nice ass too. She charged me $60 for full service which was a blow job and sex.She even said I can play or suck her if you are into that. She is very femanine and I like her but with the massage it cost $100 so it is not cheap for a pre op when you can get one for $30 at Desker.The number for the HC 64404488 I suggest call to check if she is ther and book her for a particular time.

bro did she used to work at take 5?
i rem there used to be this malay ladyboy working at take 5.
now apparently not there anymore.
been trying to look for her...
where is odeania?

snowcap
23-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Hi guys , i was thinking of jioing 2 guys , that is including me 3 . Book a hotel at CV , i know there is one . but forget wats the name . (Cos i got some "sister" number in hand) Which is i know them well . like vivian , angel & blah blah blah .. Let me know how u guys think about it . Can't wait to bonk them .. hehe

snowcap
23-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry , forgot to add this .. Only for seious bonkers ... We will share the total cost toghter ... =)

tomandli
23-01-2006, 11:06 PM
im interested, but are they pre or post ?let me know
tks

terrylim
24-01-2006, 02:03 AM
wow,bro u had a threesome with them, that sound cool, bro how much is the damage, and may i have jane,victoria contact no... wisih to have a threesome wif them, will be waiting for your reply thanks and regards

only tried jane individual b4 a couple of times bro..
Jayne not as prety lo i find..
victoria... boobs wah.. buay tahan!
tried 3some with them once..
not bad...jayne suck till i cum..
then relax for a while..
and then.. victoria.. fuck me till i cum!

markaccent
24-01-2006, 09:54 AM
I've heard that Victoria stays in Sengkang/ Punggol. Is jane also with her? If can help to pm their numbers, I may be able to pay them a visit.

tzr250sg
24-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Jane no more at Pungol, last heard from shim is staying in Geylang hotel

stevesg786
24-01-2006, 10:47 PM
wow,bro u had a threesome with them, that sound cool, bro how much is the damage, and may i have jane,victoria contact no... wisih to have a threesome wif them, will be waiting for your reply thanks and regards

check IM
enjoy..

stevesg786
24-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I've heard that Victoria stays in Sengkang/ Punggol. Is jane also with her? If can help to pm their numbers, I may be able to pay them a visit.

check IM..
enjoy...

maggots
25-01-2006, 01:07 AM
i have tried her b4...malay trans..
not bad..la very sexy body...
Good suction....and tight a$$
she used to work in changi behind 7-11..
now work from home..
actually her rates can bargain abit..
lowest i got was $50 for FJ(ST)
nice tight ass..
moan alot...

Bro, i am interested. can pm me the contact? btw where she put up?

Thks in advance!

snowcap
25-01-2006, 12:51 PM
im interested, but are they pre or post ?let me know
tks

Mosstly in changi all have aready pre ops liao ... will let u guys know again ... =)

stevesg786
25-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Bro, i am interested. can pm me the contact? btw where she put up?

Thks in advance!
check IM
she stays in punggol..
enjoy bro!

wolverman
25-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Mosstly in changi all have aready pre ops liao

Sorry, do u mean they already pre or post ops??:confused:

tomandli
25-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Maybe they fit it back.
however, i looking for partner for a 3some with a ladyboy, pre-opp. any taker ?:p

snowcap
26-01-2006, 03:40 AM
Sorry, do u mean they already pre or post ops??:confused:

make it simple aready cut liao ... =D

waaaaaa
27-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Maybe they fit it back.
however, i looking for partner for a 3some with a ladyboy, pre-opp. any taker ?:p

im interested. pm me to discus:D ever thought of getting a post ops? one f her in the ass and one in her artificial pussy?

stevesg786
31-01-2006, 09:58 PM
im interested. pm me to discus:D ever thought of getting a post ops? one f her in the ass and one in her artificial pussy?

so bros... any updates on the orgy/3some?
am interested.. but wanna know the damage too...

ericlee1961
21-02-2006, 12:36 PM
dear bros, kindly advise if you have contacts of good looking pre-op? many thanks

heavy metal
25-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Bros,

I got to know this lb from adultfriendfinder.com Good service, she knows and tries very hard to please. Quite acommodating also. Basic screw job for $100 (ie. no frenching, etc....you wanna extra such as should you the type who like to play with a lb's cock then yo have to pay a bit more) She has her own place so you could save on the hotel. Bottom line, her price is negotiatable. I had a good time with her.

My opinion:-
Name: Niriya or sometimes she goes by NerraDella...why....beats me, I also dunno & never asked...
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: tall at 1.79m, lean
Boobs: B-cup - just rite for her built
Type: pre-op...6cm dick fully erect (trust me, I measured the damm thing)
Special: She can cum (for those who like to see cum-shots)and she has some very nice sexy lingerie (those into costume play)
Tel: 94883375

I don't have any photos if not I would have already posted them her so please don't ask...please....
Anyway, have fun bros....
Now....if only some bros out there would reciprocate and introduce me to a lb....

rased
26-02-2006, 12:55 PM
I know her too. Was gonna arrange a session with her but didn't get a chance to due to work commitments. Easier to drive to CV and settle fast fast then go home koonz.

i find her photos quite attractive leh, but dunno in person she that chio or not.
Its been quite awhile since i contacted her liao, and her hp also change liao or the no. u posted is her 2nd hp line or something. maybe will contact her again and arrange for a session and see how she turns out.

alexngsg
27-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Would appreciate very much if bros here can pm me the contacts of good LB with cock.

heavy metal
27-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Bros,

With regards to the LB NeraDella's profile I posted earlier. Paiseh...made a mistake. Her dick size is 16cm...I missed the 1 in front of the 6. Hehe...very funnyleh if her dick only 6cm.

schmikes
28-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Bros,

I think Nera has increased her cup size C already that what she told me after her op.

Cheers

BigBadDaddy
01-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Brother kamarsutra those golden days of Desker are truly gone for good. But even at its height Desker was nowhere comparable to what the former Johore Rd or Bugis had to offer e.g. "Chung Chu Hong", "Maggie Cheung", Sharon, etc. *sigh*

As for contacts, I suppose the best way is to hop on irc -> connect to irc.galaxynet.org -> /j #ladyboys That's the channel where most of them (i.e. those who are somewhat "geeky" surf) hang out. There are certain hours where there's more of a crowd in that ladyboys channel. Usually past 2000 Hrs but sometimes afternoon can also be quite populated.

Do try to be patient and polite while you are in #ladyboys. Don't be excessively horny and despo. Also try to communicate what you are looking for in Main chat window and refrain from private messaging the nicks in that channel. Becareful of the gayboys though and if you are not into drags i.e. crossdressers (or XDs), stay away from them. There's also an online community with forums (various topics) for local ladyboys - www DOT sgbutterfly DOT com. Good luck!

:cool:

BigBadDaddy
01-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Oh forgot to mention #sex channel on irc.galaxynet.org also has some tans/sistas from time to time. Anyway just do a /whois on the nick to see what channels they are on. And do be discreete in your attempts to chat up these ladyboys especially on #ladyboys. Anything sexual should be in private chat but basic intro/general chat can and should be done in Main. From 1700 hrs onwards, the owner Ah^Gao (worshipped by the sistas) of www DOT sgbutterfly DOT com - successor to the "Village" forum hosted on Delphi usually appears. Nice chap with plenty of lobang ;)

dirtyboiii
01-03-2006, 09:10 PM
I know of this trans who do good BJ, she looks much like a guy and seldom drag. He can really make you feel high up into the sky and lick you all over down there and drink your sperm too.. Sometimes provide free service if u are handsome.. His BJ is fantastic , better den a ger..very cheap or even free.. those interested can contact him

Email : [email protected]

hey thanks bro... this trans "guy" you recommended is indeed GREAT. i called him out yesterday and he really can do a very good job.. he drank my sperm and lick me all over.. at no charge.. bad thing is he really look like a guy more then a trans.

thanks ya

brucewayne369
01-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Yo Bros,

I am going to Bangkok this Friday. So need a quick download on where to find hot LBs there. Any contacts numbers or even general locations would be much appreciated!

I heard that there's also a bar in Patpong that just has LB dancers? Anyone know which one that is?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Will promise to file a report based on any leads here!

BigBadDaddy
02-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Yo Bros,

I am going to Bangkok this Friday. So need a quick download on where to find hot LBs there. Any contacts numbers or even general locations would be much appreciated!

I heard that there's also a bar in Patpong that just has LB dancers? Anyone know which one that is?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Will promise to file a report based on any leads here!

Try pubs like Casanova situated on 2nd Floor at Nana Plaza on the left hand side towards the rear. This is a small pub that has been around for god knows how long but still going strong and boasts perhaps the largest collection of sensuous, horny, voluptuous chicks with dicks, dolls with balls, sluts with nuts around :D The bar fine is IIRC about 500 baht and shot-time rooms are avaialbale on the 3rd floor for 300 baht for 2 hours of use. Opening hours are between ~1800 Hrs to 0100 Hrs.

Next there's the Cascade Bar on the 3rd floor in the same Nana Plaza, towards the rear corner on the right-hand side. This wused to be a lady bar but was converted to a ladyboy bar in late 2003. Many of the freelance girls who used to cruise Sukhimvit now work in this place, and on average you can see between 40-50 girls a night in this bar. That's right, fifty or more beautiful ladyboys on any given night! Without a doubt this is the best ladyboy bar in the world and I highly recommend checking this place out. Bar fines 600 baht with short time rooms less than 5 minutes away. Great decor; a bit loud but with so many ladyboys you will be amazed; another must-see on any ladyboy-lovers trip itinerary!

Temptations; 2nd Floor, Nana Plaza, located next to the Fantasia bar. New bar, just opened in June of 2005. This is a long and slim bar which has a bit of a claustrophobic feel to it; you will feel as though you are "right on top" of the dancers, literally! Made up of many of the free-lance girls who used to roam the outsides or Nana Plaza and girls who have left Cascades or Obsessions bar, this new place has been said to be a bit too aggressive as far as the girls are concerned; hopefully that will change over time because most customers of these bars that we know do not want the hard sell. This will be hard to compete with the larger Cascades bar upstairs on the 3rd floor, but still anything new is welcome on ladyboy scene; any time a new ladyboy bar opens it is good for us guys who want more selection.

Kings Castle 3;Kings Castle 3; Patpong road, left-hand side halfway up the road, coming from the Silom road entrance. Another Bangkok institution which has been there for years, this place still has the most attractive ladyboys in all of Thailand, probably in the whole world. Between 30-40 ladyboys most nights in this wild place; bar fines are 500 baht and they have an attached short time room for another 400. Problem is that in this place you never know if your potential date has a cock or not. About half of the ladyboys in here are post-ops. And I promise you, you'll see some amazing beauty in this place.

Obsessions Bar; First floor, Nana Plaza, rear right hand side. This is a Nana Plaza institution and is the 2nd-longest ladyboy running bar right after Casanova. Great place; every night over 30 girls come out on to the small stage and some are very very hot indeed. This place is not quite as good as Cascades up on the 3rd floor just because they do not have as much room and less girls, but for sure this is a good bar and worth checking out. Lots of the girls in here are the petite kind, not the amazon's you will see in Casanova and many of the taller girls that work in Cascades now. In business since about 2001, this is yet another great shemale bar in Bangkok which every serious ladyboy-lover simply must check out.

Kings Corner; Also on Patpong Road, about a 10 o'clock direction from when you walk out of Kings Castle 3. Or, coming from the Surawong side it would be about 100 meters down on your left, at the little alley that leads over to Foodland. There is a little soi next to it, and a large sign out front. This place is 100% post-op mixed in with genetic ladies, about a 50/50 split, and a massive number of girls work in this place; sometimes over 50 at one time appear on their large stage. If you like ladyboys who are already post-operative, this is the place for you; make sure you ask if your potential date is a female or a post-op, and rest assured no one with a dick still attached will be working in this place. Some of the most beautiful people of any gender that you could ever see work in here.

Soi Cee, Ratchada Road; This is a large selection of dance bars on Soi 4 Ratchada road; ask any Taxy driver, just get in and say "Soi Cee Ratchada". You will be dropped at a huge mecca for Thai teenagers and early 20-somethings, about 99% Thai and very few westerners. Mostly ladies available here, but always some ladyboys mixed in, many of them Cabaret workers from the Ratchada Cabaret or Golden Dome going out for fun after their shows. Beware; many of these are post-ops, always ask if that is not your thing. Great place and very fun, even if you don't meet ladyboys here you will have a good time; Wednesdays through Saturday, 2000 Hrs till 0130 Hrs.

Other assorted meeting places; Lumpini Park always has street-walking freelancers strolling around the outside fringes of it. The prices for these girls is pretty cheap, but beware pickpockets and the language barriers may be tough as many of these girls can't speak very good english; we have also heard reports that this place is rather dangerous so be careful if you choose this route; not recommended. There are also many post-ops passing themselves off as women down here. Becareful.

Any traveller to Bangkok will know about Sukhimvit Road, which is also a street where ladyboy hookers have sold their trade for years. However, in recent years there has been a crackdown on hooking on this street, and it is harder and harder to meet ladyboys there but you still can. If you are looking for ladyboys on Sukhimvit, start walking up and down the odd side between about soi 5 and Asok road at about 2200 Hrs until about 0300 Hrs and you are bound to see dozens. Remember, all freelance ladyboys have to be looked at with a bit of suspicion, they don't work in the bars sometime for good personal reasons but also could be because they were not allowed back in after doing something wrong. After 0100 Hrs this area is flooded with ladyboys from the Nana bar scene, eating and chatting with friends, but they will go home with you if asked. Now there is a whole selection of mini-bars set up with food around also and you can drink and eat until sunrise down there. Take a good seat and watch the seat; ladyboys, ladies and drunken farang's from all over the world make this a cool place to hang for a few hours, any night of the week. Downside to meeting a girl here; ladyboys from Nana have been working for 6 hours already by this time and may have been with 2 or 3 guys before you and may therefore just mail in their performance at 0200 Hrs by the time you meet them.

Outside of Nana Plaza at 0100 Hrs is a gold mine for ladboy lovers and just plain anyone who likes to have fun! This place is where it all happens; ladyboys and ladies getting off their shifts, and all the freelancers from Sukhimvit all converge on that little space between Nana Plaza and the Nana hotel; it is like Mardi Gras every night of the week. If you can't get laid here, you are just not trying hard enough.

There is also a stretch of New Petchburi Road near the Amari hotel where there are about 20-30 hookers walking every night, some ladies and some ladyboys, and some post-ops. Hard to make out who is who on this wild stretch of road; be warned. This is a 2 KM stretch of road and again, we really don't recommend picking up anyone from the streets of Bangkok that are outside the tourist area's.

Good luck, Happy Fucking, Sucking and Fondling bro. Suspect you'll empty your nuts like never before :p

Damn all these ladyboy talk has got the BigBadDaddy horny ... time to head off for some chicks with dicks, dolls with balls, sluts with nuts appreciation courtesy of asian-ts...later

heavy metal
02-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Bro BigBadDaddy,

You are simply.....THE MAN !!!!!!
This is better than The Lonely Planet
By the way, heard from my mata-friend that there are PRC-LBs hanging around Geylang Lor 16 at night....
Anyone knows anything about this..?

BigBadDaddy
02-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Bro BigBadDaddy,

You are simply.....THE MAN !!!!!!
This is better than The Lonely Planet
By the way, heard from my mata-friend that there are PRC-LBs hanging around Geylang Lor 16 at night....
Anyone knows anything about this..?

yup! There are a couple hanging around the Champagne Hotel or thereabout along L16. One of them - a modern day incarnation of the gigantopithecus (see Gigantopithecus Sina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus_blacki)) has been hanging around for months now, so be warned she could be an illegal. But none of them can hold a candle against the Thais and Malays operating out of that same stretch. Just goes to show that not all foreign talents are worthy. ;) Just my 2 cents.

:cool:

wilsonasd
02-03-2006, 08:31 PM
hahaha gigantopithecus

brucewayne369
02-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Big Bad Daddy,

YOU DA MAN!!!

I will check out the plces you mentioned and give you a full report when I get back!

Thanks mate - you just planned my weekend's schedule for me!!

Cheers!

brucewayne369
06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Big Bad Daddy,

YOU DA MAN!!!

I will check out the plces you mentioned and give you a full report when I get back!

Thanks mate - you just planned my weekend's schedule for me!!

Cheers!

Big Bad Daddy,

As promised, here's a report on my visit to Bangkok. Thanks for all the tips - they were very very useful.

Spent three nights in sin city and on the first night - went to Love Boat - a massage joint with only real gals. Since I never (ok I will admit it) had a LB, although I always wanted to try - Thought I would start off slow....

BUT, on the 2nd night, decided to check out Nana Plaza. You are right - that place is jumping!!! LBs all over the place and most of them are drop dead gorgeous. Aftere taking a look at all three floors - decided to stop in at the place you rated highly - Cascades.

No cover charge which is great, but what a sight when I walked through the curtained door. About 20 LBs in bikinis gyrating to hip hop music on the raised platform. There were a few who TCMI but 90% of the gals there are stunning. Sharp features, nice tanned skin, toned bodies etc etc. Had a really hard time trying to decide which gal to get.

After flirting with a few of them - finally decided on one that looked very sweet, had a nice pair of boobs and a small bulge between the legs! What can I say - I am a sucker for SYTs with lesser make up.

Her name was Icey and was 20. She had a very sweet face/voice and I was instantly hooked! After sitting with her for 15 minutes - where she never pressured me to buy her drinks or take her out. I decided to ask her to leave with me. Negotiated a rate of B2000 (not sure if this was too much...), paid the bar fine of B600 and left with her.

Since she had an ID, she said she could go back with me to my hotel - which helped me save some $$$.

In the hotel room, she said she like to TCSS for a while first - which we did for 20 minutes or so. She told me one fact that I never knew - not all LBs liked to have the op! Why? Because it was hard for them to cum after that - so no fun in fucking AND Icey said she like to have fun. On lah!

Icey was very gentle all the time and very patient. The only thing she was shy to do was to take a shower together. She said that as she was my first LB - she was afraid that I would freak out to see her prick w/o any warming up. So, I took the shower 1st followed by her.

When we finally got into bed, she left her g-string on and proceeded to give the tongue bath of my life. She just knew where to linger and when to gently give her little bites. This took about 10 minutes and by that time, my dick was rock hard! She then proceeded to give me a BJ - which was slurping good. Her BJ was great as she could do a deep throat (my dick is not big, but it's respectable 6 inches - and she could swallow it whole.

When she stood up, I saw that she had a raging hard on! When she removed her G, I saw that she had a dick that was just shorter than mine (lucky!). But I guess the bros here know this - what a turn on! Seeing a gal with a sweet face, nice C cups and a fully erect dick.

She started blowing me and jerking herself at the same time - with me standing on the bed against the head board. Her mouth never got tired - amazing! After about 15 minutes, she told me that she wanted to cum and asked me if I wanted to see her cum over her own belly. I of course said YES!!!

She then laid down on the bed, turned her head one side to blow me while jerking herself off. After about 4 -5 minutes, Icey came. She did not have a whole lot of cum, but it definitely shot far - up to the bottom part of her tits. While she was cumming, she kept moaning and asking me to cum in her mouth. I was os excited watching her that I came within two minutes of her - straight into her mouth. When I was done, she started playing with my cum inside her mouth while giving me the CFM look. Wow!! Alas, she did not swallow, but spit it out in the bathroom sink.

We then sat on the bed and TCSS somemore. She asked if I wanted her to stay on as she claimed that she enjoyed herself and she liked talking to me. I told her she could rest in the room as long as she wanted. We wtached a HBO movie and talked a lot about Thailand and Singapore. She stayed another 2 hours and before she left (which was about 3am), she gave me another quick BJ. This time it was a really fierce one with quick up and down movements - again finished in her mouth.

I then paid her the B2000 with another B300 for her to take a cab. She left me her HP number so that I could call her the next time I was in the city which I hope would be soon!

That's it, my first LB. Curiousity satisfied. BUT, I must say, this probably won't be the last time!

BTW, if anyone wants her contact in Bkk, pls PM me.

schmikes
09-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi bros,

Anybody have Suzie, staying at Sengkang, contact no? Could you please kindly pm me her no if you have?

Thanks

dickrick
09-03-2006, 11:15 PM
Big Bad Daddy,
As promised, here's a report on my visit to Bangkok. Thanks for all the tips - they were very very useful.
Her name was Icey and was 20. She had a very sweet face/voice and I was instantly hooked! After sitting with her for 15 minutes - where she never pressured me to buy her drinks or take her out. I decided to ask her to leave with me. Negotiated a rate of B2000 (not sure if this was too much...), paid the bar fine of B600 and left with her.

You're the man. If that's the same Icey that featured in pattayathumbs.com and another web site, then it looks like you had a winner. The bar fine is bit stiff at B600, I thought it was B500. Anyway, I guess this was a short time thing? Then for Icey it was worth it. Arguably at 1a.m. you could have had her for B1500 or something but heck, you can't have everything!

brucewayne369
11-03-2006, 05:09 PM
You're the man. If that's the same Icey that featured in pattayathumbs.com and another web site, then it looks like you had a winner. The bar fine is bit stiff at B600, I thought it was B500. Anyway, I guess this was a short time thing? Then for Icey it was worth it. Arguably at 1a.m. you could have had her for B1500 or something but heck, you can't have everything!

Bro,

You are right - can't have everything lah. Most important thing was I enjoyed myself! Would definitely go back again. Cascade's bar fine is apparently the highest in NaNa - others charge about 500 - but Cascade's LBs are hot!

I did see ICEY on a website - can't remember which one though. Will check it out and let you know.

wolverman
11-03-2006, 10:07 PM
That's it, my first LB. Curiousity satisfied. BUT, I must say, this probably won't be the last time!

BTW, if anyone wants her contact in Bkk, pls PM me.

Nice FR. ;) Up u.

maggots
20-03-2006, 12:10 AM

Bro brucewayne369, I can't agree more with bro dickrick. Spend more time tcss with them when at the bar, tease, make fun. That way they will like you & you pay only B1000. But agree that the bar fine for cascade is B600. The last time i went 2 months ago, i tries moon also from the same bar. I saw icey & a couple more, but settled for moon, & the next day boow, Both equally fantastic!

www.asian-ts.com/index2.html

I the LB Icey you had is inside the a/m website.

Already up your point!

maggots
20-03-2006, 12:15 AM

Bro brucewayne369, I can't agree more with bro dickrick. Spend more time tcss with them when at the bar, tease, make fun. That way they will like you & you pay only B1000. But agree that the bar fine for cascade is B600. The last time i went 2 months ago, i tries moon also from the same bar. I saw icey & a couple more, but settled for moon, & the next day boow, Both equally fantastic!

www.asian-ts.com/index2.html

I the LB Icey you had is inside the a/m website.

Already up your point!

SexMan
20-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi,

was at GL last nite & got a PRC TS contact ... diidnt try 'her' as I already have fun with PRC FL .

'She' is standing at Lor16 when I saw her & she told me 'she' start work at 6pm... $50/ shot w room...

If u want earlier... 4pm or 5pm.. u can call to arrange...

If u r interested, pls PM me for 'her' hp...

But I like to highlight that I never try 'her', so I dont know abt 'her' svc ( at ypur own risk).... just sharing a contact here.

Thanks

waaaaaa
25-03-2006, 09:37 AM
managed to have a session with victoria yesterday night. man. shes hot. nice boobs and nice ass. quite proportional body. gd Bj, i ask to do a bj on her dick. man she got hard and managed to make her cum. suck till shes hard and she jerked herself off. man. she start to sit on me. give me the ride of my life. finishes her off in doggy. she become a jellyfish after that. very accomodating. relax and we talk a fair bit b4 the actions. hehe. will recharge and try a 3-somes with her flatmate.

first time sucking a dick. dun really like it thought. but quite a turn on to see a ladyboy cum

pls dun ask me for her no. i was given her no by another bro here and was asked not to spread her no too much. sorry :p

dickrick
26-03-2006, 12:43 AM
Another JB Lobang but...
Minding my own business the other day in JB, I came across some Indian trans hanging around Merlin Tower. This is opposite City Square closer to the side where there's an overhead bridge leading to the railway station.
Most of the 3 or 4 trans either fat or ugly. But.. I saw one slim fair one about early 20s sitting near the Jalan Meldrum/Jalan Station end.
So, of course, I did the necessary thing. Go up and TCSS a bit. Name was Shasha from Penang. She asked RM 70 including RM 10 for the room. But cannot decide, so I told her another time. I had makan (this was nearly 7p.m.) and I thought, what the heck, give it a try. So I found her at the same place and made a deal for RM60 all in. She brought me up to the 16th floor (the view damn nice) and got down to work. Her boobs were A cup only and service so so but she was friendly and spoke English quite well. Turned out to be a post-op but nice and tight and I cum quite fast but the lecheh part was that the room is shared by others and somebody else wanted to use. Luckily I was finished! Furthermore, you didn't get a sense of security up there and unless you know the area and are alert I don't suggest to try.

Jock
26-03-2006, 03:24 PM
dunno abt that but she looks gd..hav nt tried her thou..i have her contact nos..thou..

dickrick
12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Tranny Massage Parlour
Saw this massage parlour at 202 Jalan Besar. (near junction of Syed Alwi Road and Jalan Besar, same side as McDonalds) Understand it's run by a Trans named Giselle (ex-Changi?) and has about another 5 brown sugar trans available. Poster on the wall says whole range of services on offer plus the usual, I guess. No chance to check further details yet.

maggots
13-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Tranny Massage Parlour
Saw this massage parlour at 202 Jalan Besar. (near junction of Syed Alwi Road and Jalan Besar, same side as McDonalds) Understand it's run by a Trans named Giselle (ex-Changi?) and has about another 5 brown sugar trans available. Poster on the wall says whole range of services on offer plus the usual, I guess. No chance to check further details yet.

Thks bro dickrick for the info, will try to go down & chk it out so that can post FR to all bros.

dickrick
13-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Tranny Massage Parlour
Saw this massage parlour at 202 Jalan Besar.
Bros, a thousand apologies. Went there this evening. The place was closed. Must have been raided or something. Will keep you guys posted.

wolverman
14-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Went there this evening. The place was closed.

Such good lobang..now u see it now u dont. What a pity! :(

dickrick
16-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Brothers, just for info, pre-op trans, Alyssa, from Philippines coming here 19th to 27th April.
21 yr old, 5'4" tall, C cup boobs. Pictures and more info at her web site http://www.alyssats.com/ .
But get this, her asking price is S$300 per hour!
She's probably got a golden AH and a platinum prick. I think she needs the money for her SRS op and down payment for a Mercedes.
Personally I'll stick to the locals.

maggots
16-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Brothers, just for info, pre-op trans, Alyssa, from Philippines coming here 19th to 27th April.
21 yr old, 5'4" tall, C cup boobs. Pictures and more info at her web site http://www.alyssats.com/ .
But get this, her asking price is S$300 per hour!
She's probably got a golden AH and a platinum prick. I think she needs the money for her SRS op and down payment for a Mercedes.
Personally I'll stick to the locals.

Thks bro dickrick for the info. Not bad looking but a bit x. Any bro interested,tried can post FR.

TheHappyMondays
20-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Helo all to Bruthers, all this ladyboy at *the gates* and that gates facing on main rowell road, all got go for checking up in hospital or clinic one? All got health check checking and clean? Free of disaese one? :)

dickrick
20-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Helo all to Bruthers, all this ladyboy at *the gates* and that gates facing on main rowell road, all got go for checking up in hospital or clinic one? All got health check checking and clean? Free of disaese one? :)
Bro, no checking at all. That's why I always use cap for BJ and defintely use for FJ.

wolverman
22-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Understand our ladyboy, Alyssa, is going for $60 only! Not $300 as advertised. So, bros, do negotiate if interested. Bid for the lowest... :D

iceman23
23-04-2006, 10:46 AM
hey wolfman did you get her for 60??? i sms her and she quoted me 300 !! dammm it !

smay
23-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Me too. asked her for $60 and she replied "too low" and didn't near from her since then.

hey wolfman did you get her for 60??? i sms her and she quoted me 300 !! dammm it !

ivan_7979
23-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Wah sure or not $60??
Then i lugi liao cos i paid $200
Bro Pls Clarify leh..... heart pain sia....

wolverman
23-04-2006, 09:22 PM
hey wolfman did you get her for 60??

Nup. From the FRs posted, shes so so. Nothing to shout about. So $60 enough for a ....foreign talent. ;) So, guys, dont spoilt mkt. For me, take it or leave it.

smay
23-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Agree. Some of the local sister look better.

Goldwing1800
24-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Called and left messages a couple of time no response from her. If $60 can give it a try, if $300 forget it.
Whats the diff between a Philipinna and a Thai?
Not only do soem of our Sin LBs look better, they may even perform better.
Screw her if she thinks we Singaporeans are suckers.

s(Aint
29-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Called and left messages a couple of time no response from her. If $60 can give it a try, if $300 forget it.

lol,

i agree with you bro. 101%. she obviously has not been to CV or rowell. someone please forward her the directions.

s(Aint :D

dickrick
01-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Prices of Trans
I'm all for paying a fair price for a fair amount of work. I do understand the Trans especially the Thais and even Filipinos who incur expenses as much as $1000 to $1500 for the 2 weeks that they're here.
But come off it, trying to hustle us locals for $300 an hour! How much more "service" could they possibily provide? What, do a strip tease whilst dancing on their head and giving you a BJ at the same time?
I think that's where this forum is important, an exchange of info about prices and who provided what means that we don't get ripped off. For the trans, it's a good form of feedback. If they provide good service for a reasonable price then they should be recognised for their efforts. If they feel they've been wrongly accused they're free to join the forum and express their feelings. It works both ways.

dathinman
02-05-2006, 12:41 PM
dickrick,

Check out www.vicesisters.com and you will be amazed at some of the rates the female and shemale escorts from Singapore and Malaysia are charging.

They are targetting foreigners. Would a local spend that amount of money on them? :D

convert64
02-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Just went down to 202 Jalan Besar. The place is open for business but I couldn't tell if it is run by LBs. There was an old man sitting at the reception desk but thats all I could see. Anyone got any idea if the messuse are girls or LBs?

dickrick
02-05-2006, 07:12 PM
dickrick,
Check out www.vicesisters.com and you will be amazed at some of the rates the female and shemale escorts from Singapore and Malaysia are charging.
They are targetting foreigners. Would a local spend that amount of money on them? :D
Yes, I saw the site before, the shemale escorts have got high hopes for landing a foreigner simply because there some who are dumb enough to pay those prices. The problem with that is it spoils the market to a point. Just take Rowell Road, if a foreigner just passes by the gates they all go crazy and start acting silly. And if one manages to get a foreigner they really go nuts!

dickrick
03-05-2006, 10:58 AM
The $300 price
From our local trans point of view, they say that the $300 per hour price for work at a hotel is an asking price. Their explanation is this:
1. They get some customers from certain Asian & European countries who demand pissing, scat and way out kinky stuff like that, so this high price makes it worth their while.
2. The customers sometimes ask to meet at hours when they are trying to sleep after a long night's work at Rowell.
3. Some customers demand that the trans screw them, and if the trans has just had hormones it becomes a really big effort to get stiff, let alone screw.
On top of this they say some customers make appointments and never turn up and some treat them very badly.

So if you want to get a reasonable price from a trans, tell them what you what.
If you just want the straight stuff and nothing way out, can meet them at a decent time then, the price comes down. How much depends on how well you know the trans etc. Happy bonking!

TheHappyMondays
03-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Just went down to 202 Jalan Besar. The place is open for business but I couldn't tell if it is run by LBs. There was an old man sitting at the reception desk but thats all I could see. Anyone got any idea if the messuse are girls or LBs?

I passes by yesterday night, takes a pip into it. Look like inside got a few thai or darker-color skins ladies inside. The ladies looks like thai or phippines or indo, I no so sure but looked like it. :)

kingcobra1974
03-05-2006, 01:57 PM
I met twice in TPY.....she is a nice ppls only want fun ....in term of look wise she is ok. Her breast were soft at C cupper.....I think she is a malay use to hang in IRCs...she did not charge me any amount....juz blow me dry.....

I can only give to a few senior brothers here if not i think she will change her hp nos...

Cheers!

tzr250sg
03-05-2006, 02:39 PM
I met twice in TPY.....she is a nice ppls only want fun ....in term of look wise she is ok. Her breast were soft at C cupper.....I think she is a malay use to hang in IRCs...she did not charge me any amount....juz blow me dry.....

I can only give to a few senior brothers here if not i think she will change her hp nos...

Cheers!
Bro, me senior enough??
Me interested, care to share??
Thks!!

Goldwing1800
04-05-2006, 11:14 PM

The bitch left a message in my mailbox and said that she is free the whole day and night just for me. When I called back, no answer from her phone. When I sms her, also no answer for the last three days. Real arsehole. I advise all bros not to patronise her if she thinks she can fool around with us Samsters

wolverman
05-05-2006, 07:27 AM
When I sms her, also no answer for the last three days. Real arsehole.

She left and is now in Manila....working. Managed to bring the price down to $100 but I didnt commit. Like I said $60 the best price. Understand she will be back sometime in June.

Goldwing1800
05-05-2006, 12:30 PM
She left and is now in Manila....working. Managed to bring the price down to $100 but I didnt commit. Like I said $60 the best price. Understand she will be back sometime in June.

Thanks Bro for the info. What is strange is that she sms me and within the same minute, I replied by calling her back but there was no answer.

convert64
06-05-2006, 01:33 PM
I passes by yesterday night, takes a pip into it. Look like inside got a few thai or darker-color skins ladies inside. The ladies looks like thai or phippines or indo, I no so sure but looked like it. :)

Anyone else got any idea as to whether the girls in the massage parlour are LBs or not? Am thinking about trying it out but dun wanna go in and find out all are GIRLS :eek:

kingcobra1974
07-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Hello bros here...

I have given the nos to 2 budders - ThehappyMondays & goo_ey.

We shall wait for their experience with her....

Brudders, waiting for your FR soon....she sometime play hard to get but keep trying....

Other budders, pls wait a while in order not to lose this gem....pls understand...

Enjoy!

maggots
07-05-2006, 09:14 PM
dickrick,

Bro Dathinman, thks for the valuable info! I went inside & found one of the singapore escort called Minami De Akira, happens to be working in desker road backlane, used to be from johore road. Sorry can't remember the house no. I had bonked a few times at $30 each. And now she is charging $300...?:mad:

s(Aint
08-05-2006, 01:42 AM
dude that site is awesome.

but damn ex man.. lol

Goldwing1800
17-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Mad, Mad, mad, the syphilis must be attacking their brains. US$250 for an hour.
They try to upgrade themselves by listing on an international site and giving false information as though they are high society and am in London presently.
Saw all their photos and I am sure at least half of them can be bonk at $$30 either at CV or Rowell.
Even foreigners are not stupid, they have more informaton on the LB than us. They will not pay such crazy prices.

dickrick
17-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Mad, Mad, mad, the syphilis must be attacking their brains. US$250 for an hour....
Even foreigners are not stupid, they have more informaton on the LB than us. They will not pay such crazy prices.
True Bro Goldwing, trouble is, they sometimes get lucky (like buying 4D) and one follows the other in putting high prices just for pride sake. As I explained to them, the impression they're giving us locals is that they're just out to get the big bucks from the expats. They sometimes forget that their main bread and butter comes from us.
They reason that if they get lucky with an expat it means they can afford to take a day off. Otherwise it means a non stop stretch of up to 14 days without rest. Having said that, one or two don't charge such high prices for us.

KatoeyLover69
03-06-2006, 01:11 AM
For Ladyboys lovers who travel to Penang and wants to look for ladyboys but don't know where to look for them or where they hang out, you will get all the information you want from the following news report ..............

Report from The New Straits Times dated Friday 2 June 2006 :-

Penang transsexuals scrutinesed

George Town, Penang : Transsexuals who congregate in several parts of George Town, Penang have come under scrutiny following complaints by the public.

4 of them were nabbed when Police launched an operation named "Ops Waria" on Wednesday.

NorthEast District Police Chief Asst. Commissioner Hamzah Md. Jamal said the transsexuals most congregated near Lebuh Muntri, Lebuh Leith and Lebuh Love, near Upper Penang Road here.

" 3 of the 4 nabbed were from Indonesia while the other was a local," he said at a Press Conference yesterday.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Sam Sung
17-06-2006, 01:03 PM
I couldnt agree more. I had paid a lot for a trans some time before.. but most of them are definitely not worth the price.

I met a Trans several times, 3 months back... from a friend recommendation.. so i get a great discount... how does SGD150 sound ? her name is Leah... really pretty and hot.. good service too... and definietly worth the price.

Not sure if she's back from the States. But you all can give a try to call her at 94226260. I think its best you sms her. She could probabaly be annoyed with too many phonecalls. Just mention my name 'Sam Fergie'... hopefully she gives you a tolerable price.

Sam

Mad, Mad, mad, the syphilis must be attacking their brains. US$250 for an hour.
They try to upgrade themselves by listing on an international site and giving false information as though they are high society and am in London presently.
Saw all their photos and I am sure at least half of them can be bonk at $$30 either at CV or Rowell.

dickrick
17-06-2006, 04:29 PM
I met a Trans several times, 3 months back... from a friend recommendation.. so i get a great discount... how does SGD150 sound ? her name is Leah... really pretty and hot.. good service too... and definietly worth the price.

If that's for 2 hours it sounds good value.
Understand that from Sun to Wed, some Thai trans from OT are giving $150 for 2 hours, excluding hotel. As long as there's plenty of supply and few people willing to part with crazy money, prices will go down for sure. Right now, business for trans seems to be slow.

lanchio
20-06-2006, 08:43 PM
does anyone come across any nice trans in geylang?

RotiPrata Man
25-06-2006, 02:55 AM
does anyone come across any nice trans in geylang?

There is Vivien there...Not bad..pre opt...But she dont always go geylang..somtimes only..

rukter
25-06-2006, 03:22 PM
There is Vivien there...Not bad..pre opt...But she dont always go geylang..somtimes only..

Bro, this vivien is from local or malaysian? pre-op or post-op? Thks!

dirtyboiii
29-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Great job by "HIM"... he can really blow well and drank my sperm too..look more like gay den XD.. but overall good job by him..

I know of this trans who do good BJ, she looks much like a guy and seldom drag. He can really make you feel high up into the sky and lick you all over down there and drink your sperm too.. Sometimes provide free service if u are handsome.. His BJ is fantastic , better den a ger..very cheap or even free.. those interested can contact him

Email : [email protected]

LadyboyLover06
03-07-2006, 03:45 AM
Hi my friends from Singapore,

After more than three years of absence I will come to Singapore again (think the LB scene has quite changed except OT) and hence I am looking for some female trans to spend wild nights with me. Can anyone provide me some recent contacts (with normal prices of course). In exchange I can offer experiences and recommendations from Europe (France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany).

Thanks my friends

JJ

NB:Friends who like to go tranny hunting with me are welcome to write too

dickrick
04-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Bro LadyboyLover06, ultimately you'll find that in the main, the trans come from the three areas, Rowell, Geylang and Changi. So actually, going around to take a look may be a better idea. Even if you have the phone number, these days, unless you're an angmoh, the trans are wary of calls from locals, fearing the AV.
As a guide, you could check www.vicesisters.com and look for Shemales under Singapore.
Generally for outcalls you could get prices of $100 to $150 per hour if you know them.

mr.bean
15-07-2006, 04:52 PM
can pm the contact no.?:)

jimmyhkw
18-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Any trans contact to PM?
i have some .. they are willing to share the contact ..

Would like to arrange a meeting down to CV 1 nite .. anyone?

Goldwing1800
18-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Fantastic4 is the man to make all the arrangements for CV Tour

tzr250sg
24-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Hello bros here...

I have given the nos to 2 budders - ThehappyMondays & goo_ey.

We shall wait for their experience with her....

Brudders, waiting for your FR soon....she sometime play hard to get but keep trying....

Other budders, pls wait a while in order not to lose this gem....pls understand...

Enjoy!

Bro, sms her many times but no reply leh!

goo_ey
24-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Bro, sms her many times but no reply leh!

Same here bro, no reply from her.....

Sam Sung
25-07-2006, 12:10 PM
If that's for 2 hours it sounds good value.
Understand that from Sun to Wed, some Thai trans from OT are giving $150 for 2 hours, excluding hotel. As long as there's plenty of supply and few people willing to part with crazy money, prices will go down for sure. Right now, business for trans seems to be slow.

Try Leah, she just came back from the States, lucky i met her last week.. she had changed her number... now is 9422xxxx

TheHappyMondays
25-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Same here bro, no reply from her.....

No responsed also from her. Not reply. :(

jss10
29-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Anyone tried Daphnie from Phillipines b4? ... she just returned to Singapore .. usually stays in Bangkok and comes back once a month for her visa run ... she is very accomadating .. will not disappoint .. but u've got to pay lah!

wolverman
29-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Anyone tried Daphnie from Phillipines b4?

Tot shes from bangkok? :confused:

jss10
07-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally fm Phillipines bro .. but she works mainly bkk .. I guess she is making good money there .. anyway .. in town on her visa run now .. .:)

wolverman
07-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Hurry bro jss10, Shes leaving for HK on Thurs. :cool:

jss10
07-08-2006, 09:12 PM
hello brudder .. she's cumming back fm HK on saturday ... :)

HeyHo
13-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Anywhere else that can find trans here in spore? other than the desker, changi, orchard tower...? Thanks..new here

Timeattack
14-08-2006, 03:11 AM
any bros here tried a post op TS called ariana ?? shes on vice_sisters as well...??

Mook1e
14-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Anywhere else that can find trans here in spore? other than the desker, changi, orchard tower...? Thanks..new here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1612015&postcount=701

LadyboyLover06
15-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Hi friends,

Will finally come to Singapore next week. Was wondering if any bros wants to go tranny hunting in CV or Desker with me? Haven't been there for some years and hence now keen for action. I am also thankful for any trans contact.

Regards to all bros here

LadyboyLover

Offspring
15-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi friends,

Will finally come to Singapore next week. Was wondering if any bros wants to go tranny hunting in CV or Desker with me? Haven't been there for some years and hence now keen for action. I am also thankful for any trans contact.

Regards to all bros here

LadyboyLover

u gonna rent a car while u are here? If yes, many bros who do not have a car will gladly follow you. Just read ard and pm them ok?

If u dont make the first move, none will. :)

sadsea
18-08-2006, 04:06 PM
any bros here tried a post op TS called ariana ?? shes on vice_sisters as well...??

hi bro, adrianna at vicesisters is a pre ops lei, ya she is very beautiful, i had email her so far she reply once but nothing detail and waiting to her reply again. i had email another pre ops aubrey, to me she is very pretty and had a asset like a real woman, her butt is hugh than her top. she look very lovely and as stated at web she will be here on the 29 aug. i offer her 100 for shorttime but she reply say at least 200, think too much for me. but anyway will wait for her to come here and contact me then see how.

Power48
18-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi friends,

Regards to all bros here

LadyboyLover

Bro, while in Singapore you might as well rent a holiday flat in Changi Village. It serves all your purposes.

wolverman
20-08-2006, 12:40 PM
i offer her 100 for shorttime but she reply say at least 200, think too much for me.

Bro, $200 is extremely exp! Infact for a shorttime $100 is already abit on the high side.

dickrick
21-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Bro, $200 is extremely exp! Infact for a shorttime $100 is already abit on the high side.

I have to agree. If you pay $200 per hour (don't foget the $20 to $30 for the hotel room) and find the service wasn't that great, that'll be one big loss.
I would try a couple from Rowell or Changi at the $30 or $40 rate and then if you like their service go for the longer time and pay maybe $100 to $150 at a hotel.
(Some trans would agree if you're regular and do it at a time that's conveinent for them)
The other way around is go for a longer time at Rowell and pay maybe $60 to $80 for an hour? Of course, no attached bath and terrible mattress but it feels the same when you cum! :)

sadsea
21-08-2006, 04:02 PM

ha ha ya lor, but her look is very appealing to me, hm.. of course won't paid her the 200, already give her my munber, will call me when she arrive end of this month and see how it work out, her web is www.aubreyTS.com....nice day

Sam Sung
23-08-2006, 12:45 PM
You may like to consider this tgirl, Tessa her name, i met sometime two weeks back... for just $150 an hour, some of you may think its expensive but i had a great time. Pretty and good service too. She has some kind of Japanese mix with something else, but have that European look. She stays in CCK... her own apartment and discreet, airconditioned room with big bed. Good time!! her contact number 9422xxxx

redbawa
03-09-2006, 11:59 PM
brudders, new to the forum here..

anyone has contacts for FL ladyboys here? can PM me pls? :D

Kabuto
05-09-2006, 02:39 AM
You may like to consider this tgirl, Tessa her name, i met sometime two weeks back... for just $150 an hour, some of you may think its expensive but i had a great time. Pretty and good service too. She has some kind of Japanese mix with something else, but have that European look. She stays in CCK... her own apartment and discreet, airconditioned room with big bed. Good time!! her contact number 9422xxxx

Annyeong-haseyo, brother Sam Sung!
Me also stay in CCK. Can PM me her contact and some details too?

GAMSA-Hamnida :D

caelen
11-09-2006, 08:00 PM
FR

Name : Sophie
Height :175
Weight :60 i reckon
Boobs :At least 36 C
Race : Malay
Service : Very good, She will call her friend if you added some cash.
Damage : S$ 100 for 2 times
RTF : Oh Sure ~~~ ..

interested .. ? lemme know .. PM moi

jss10
12-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey bro .. will appreciate the contact ... ;)

rufftuffpuff
12-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Same here.... Can pm me me her contact? Thanks a million bro!

skypot
13-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Tried Victoria at her place 2 weeks ago
First visit to a trans
From Victoria friendster pics, she looks gorgeous with nice boobs job
But when seen in person..Hmm, I beg to differ
(Now I understand why they say photography do wonders)
She is staying alone at this moment with her pet cats
First time she asked me when she opened the door is
"Did the neighbour see you?"

Ok, back to the FR
Went to pee before action starts
Went into the room and first impression is NO AIRCON!!
Room is hot but bearable lor
Watch a bit of TV and TCSS for a while
She proceed to tease my dick
Strip me of my jeans, teasing my dick again with my underwear on
5mins later, off came the underwear and she cap me for BJ
I asked for BBBJ but was rejected politely

While she is blowing me, I remove her bottom to play with her dick with my feet..Shaved and kind of kinky for me to play with a dick that is not mine

The BJ skill is good, With good suction power and deepthroat at times

Cum after 10mins
She din stop blowing after I cum, continue for around 15secs more till my last drop of cum is released

Removed the strawberry flavour condom and wipe my dick with a wet tissue

Thought for a while..Cant force myself for a FJ hence paid her and went off

Looks: 3/10
Figure: 6/10 (Boobs are too round)
RTF: No

caelen
13-09-2006, 09:50 PM
I agree with bro skypot ... some people does look better on the picture.

Went to see victoria.
It was about 5 pm and i decided topayher a visit so i called her up and ask me to go to her house somewhere in punggol .

we spend a few mins chatting, she has good personality. Then she ask me to lie down and she give me a massage. The massage was so-so then afterthat she give me a catbath and start to cap my lil johny. her BJ is AWESOME. much better then what i expected. and she keep on doing it for about 8 mins ( i cum fast) she was playing with my lil hole. cant take it anymore then cum, wash me up and ask me to rest for a while.

paid my debts then im off for a drink

cheers

face : 6.5 ( diff from the pic)
boobs : 6 too fake
BJ: 8 ( would give her 9 if bbbj)
FJ : never try
others : she play with my lil hole
damage 80/1/1
RTF : see next month paycheck la .

cheers bro happy bonking

yankim3
14-09-2006, 08:43 AM

Went to see victoria.
It was about 5 pm and i decided topayher a visit so i called her up and ask me to go to her house somewhere in punggol .

we spend a few mins chatting, she has good personality. Then she ask me to lie down and she give me a massage. The massage was so-so then afterthat she give me a catbath and start to cap my lil johny. her BJ is AWESOME. much better then what i expected. and she keep on doing it for about 8 mins ( i cum fast) she was playing with my lil hole. cant take it anymore then cum, wash me up and ask me to rest for a while.

cheers

damage 80/1/1

cheers bro happy bonking

bro ask for discount. i was quoted $60/shot only.:cool:

skypot
14-09-2006, 01:38 PM

Went to see victoria.

cheers

damage 80/1/1

cheers bro happy bonking

Bro

I paid 50/1/1
Maybe u should try to neg a bit next time round
And she do tarma with her new flatmate
her offer $40 per sister for an hour of fun

Cheers

schmikes
18-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi bro skypot,

Is Victoria's new flat mate pretty and has big boobs as hers?

Thanks

caelen
18-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Bro

I paid 50/1/1

Cheers

Ah man i got ripped-off........ the next time i go there how can i negotiate... especially when she say..."Same like old price" then when it comes to tarma ... BANG.. 2 x 80 ... thats a huge loss for 1 raunchy session ...

next time i shall NEGO.. before proceeding to action.. thanks bro .. but sometimes the decission was not made by me .. You see little johnny down there ? He is the mastermind .. hahahhahahaha ...

Thanks again bros..

Bro skypot abt the tarma .. can you kindly give the rommie info ?
age, measurements, race, yada yada ..

thanks again !

Im going to bonk some car exhaust... cheap and warm

stevesg786
18-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Bro

I paid 50/1/1

Cheers

she has new flat mate?
u got try before bro?
wats the name of her flat mate?
i've so far tried 3 of her flat mates..
jane, sabrina and julie....
wats the name of this most recent one?

skypot
19-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Sorry Bro
I had yet to try her new flat mate
But Victoria did msn a pic of her flatmate to me
Breast is big but the face a bit too manly for me to swallow

Cheers

dickrick
24-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Johore Bahru Susor Empat
As usual, did some shopping in JB when I thought to check out what's happening in my old haunt. It was about 5p.m. so no high expectations.The place has changed a bit. Now there's a money changer! And the food selection seems to be bigger. Still the same car and motorcycle workshops.
So I took a slow walk and noticed some items of interest in the backlane of the road. Picked a slim, fair trans named Anjani. She asked for RM50 and it was a deal!
"She" is about 1.5m, pretty face and boobs between an A and B cup. So small all round. Brought me up 3 floors past a really run down passage to her room which was bigger than those in Rowell and didn't have air con. But luckily it was a cool day. So got down to business! Started by licking her and then she go to work with me lying on the queen size bed and very slowly giving me a CBJ and working me over. That was nice! After a while, I did her her doggie style with her on the bed whilst I stood on the floor. Gave her a good ramming with her squealing away! Came after a while and boy that felt good! She was nice and tight.
So overall, good value for my RM 50! ;)
By the way, for those who don't know, Susor Empat is an area with 2 lots of shophouses. It runs parallel to Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, on the left hand side. This road actually starts from the JB checkpoint.The selection of trans increases after 6p.m. Before that time maybe 3 or 4 around. I understand makan shops and some trans operate till 5a.m.

rukter
24-09-2006, 09:49 PM
To all bro, anyone know if there are LBs who provide massage & ..... HC, or home?

:D

rukter
24-09-2006, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=dickrick]Johore Bahru Susor Empat
As usual, did some shopping in JB when I thought to check out what's happening in my old haunt. It was about 5p.m. so no high expectations.The place has changed a bit. Now there's a money changer! And the food selection seems to be bigger. Still the same car and motorcycle workshops.
So I took a slow walk and noticed some items of interest in the backlane of the road. Picked a slim, fair trans named Anjani. She asked for RM50 and it was a deal!

Bro dickrick, are there any chinese LBs there? cos i like chinese especially those fair fair one... pai sei.

dickrick
24-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Bro rukter, didn't see any Chinese ladyboy in JB for a few years now. Used to take a good looker from the Jalan Trus/Jalan Dhoby area in town who was a part time hair dresser but dunno what happened to her. I'm told some good lookers come out around midnight at Susor Empat, no idea what race though.
I did take a fair Thai one some months back around 8p.m. plus at Susor Empat.
BTW, the one I just took was from Sarawak, one of the local ethnic people.

heelscraze
26-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Bros who wish to explore this places in JB, a word of caution, never go alone, There are many wolves preying on s'pore sheep. they will steal,rob or harm the sheep to get their meat. ( day or worse at night, as my JB friend warn me.)

Rather go to rowell,geylang or changi to fill my desire, as it will be safer,sometimes cheap cheap deal are not worth travelling across to have a shot of 30 minutes desire.

my opinion only, not to post to flame brodickrick, hope he understand.

thanks.

reuters
26-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Rather go to rowell,geylang or changi to fill my desire, as it will be safer,sometimes cheap cheap deal are not worth travelling across to have a shot of 30 minutes desire.

my opinion only, not to post to flame brodickrick, hope he understand.

thanks.

dickrick is old bird there, maybe can ask him to bring you.

crisxcrosx3
27-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi bros,

I am quite new to the ladyboys scene. Pls pm or email me this Victoria's contact to [email protected].

Will post a FR.

heelscraze
28-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi bros,

I am quite new to the ladyboys scene. Pls pm or email me this Victoria's contact to [email protected].

Will post a FR.

Bro,

You can find her contact in vicesister leh, but be warned, looks and real person are decieving. ( unless you can swollow her looks and size, then go for it )

crisxcrosx3
28-09-2006, 09:11 PM
on vicesisters seriously all of them look the same in the photos. Cannot identify which one is Victoria.

Sounds like you did not have a very good experience man.

dickrick
28-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Screwing in JB
Bros, IMHO, screwing in JB is something that I do when I happen to be there. I don't suggest you specailly go just for that because you may not see anything and you end up wasting a trip.
For ladyboys, Susor Empat is useful because you can also get new number plates for the car/bike, do some vehicle servicing or get decals or a spray paint job. You can also go for some not bad makan plus get to "wash eyes".
Sometimes you can get Indon or Thai LBs.
Basically, in JB, unless you're very familar with the place, dun go alone, especially at night. Note that I went there alone but in the evening when it was bright.
Also don't carry too much cash or valuables and don't dress up. Above all, be alert, don't get distracted, be aware if people are watching you too closely.
At the first hint of trouble, get away fast.
Happy bonking. :)

Mook1e
29-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Bro,

You can find her contact in vicesister leh, but be warned, looks and real person are decieving. ( unless you can swollow her looks and size, then go for it )
Can't find in vicesister. What ID number?

transformer69
03-10-2006, 04:43 AM
Disclaimer: this is just my FR for the viewing of all trans-loving bros. I dun have her contact so no need to pm me for contacts. Thankz!

Was strolling along GL this morning from 0200hrs wanting to find some SYT PRC but after walking around for an hour or so, my search proved fruitless. As i was about to leave for home at Lor 16, this very stunning "ger" caught my eyes. Took a closer look, tall, slim, chio, fantastic ass, looked just like a model. But, haiz... (i knew i can't be so lucky), she's a ladyboy.

Well, who cares! Approached her, tcss, was told her name is Jenny, from Thailand. She quoted $50 w/o room. In the end settled for $45 including room. (I think can bargain somemore coz bad business but i too lazy to negotiate further). Followed her to the room, not hotel but still passable, definitely better then desker/rowell rooms.

Stripped, no bathing. Got onto the bed, BJ with cd. I simply lay on the bed and let her do all the work. End up with her riding me till i cummed (I was too lazy to change position). Ordinary session but i enjoyed it as she looked pretty and had a great body felt like i was screwing a model (I know it's cheap thrill but for poor pple like me who can't spend lotsa money bonking real models, this is good enuff). Helped me take off cd, i washed my own dick. Then off i go.

FR:
Name: Jenny (post-op i personally prefer pre-op)
Ht/Wt: (estimated) 175/60 (tall slim sexy)
Looks: 7.5 (one of the prettier trans i've seen in S'pore)
Boobs: B (not soft ones but not rock hard either)
BJ: 8.0 (IMO ladyboys give the best BJ in the world)
FJ: 7.0 (did her "pussy" quite tight, didn't ask for anal, but should be ok)

Plus points: Doesn't sound, look or behave like a trannie. Looks like a model, leggy and pretty. Great ass. She speaks very good mandarin so bros who can't speak phasaa thay, fret not.

Minus point: (for me at least) post-op so din try her sweet ass. didn't really click with her well coz i too tired to talk but she seems friendly though.

Damage: $45 including room.

RTF: overall a good session for an unplanned attack. will carry on my search for SYT (bros who are willing to give contacts, thanks in advance). if got urge for ladyboys, guess she'll be on the top of my list. should be able to click and enjoy her perky ass next time.

Bros who find this FR informative and wish to up my points (they mean little to me but yet are essential for contacts, so gotta ask for them) , I thank you sincerely. If u dun like my FR, please tell me, i welcome all pointers and give me a chance to contribute more in future.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post.

dickrick
03-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Good FR, bro transformer. That's the way. Enough details so we dun have to ask questions. Sorry, tried to up yr points but have to spread more points before I can do that. Yes, you're right, ladyboys give the best BJ.

yankim3
03-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Bros who find this FR informative and wish to up my points (they mean little to me but yet are essential for contacts, so gotta ask for them) , I thank you sincerely. If u dun like my FR, please tell me, i welcome all pointers and give me a chance to contribute more in future.

i like what you wrote. but cannot up u now.:o

caelen
03-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Bro ...

I went to this pub in orchard tower, i forgot the name of the pub it is on the top level of the building if im notmistaken. Started my night early, and then i met this LB from thailand her name is phing...ping or whatsoever. Have a little chat (Her english is quite good i must say )for a a couple of hours. Bought her some drink and continue chatting... I feel kinda tipsy around 12 and i decided to go back and said goodbye to her. Just before the exit, i fell down ( pai sehz) she help me up and ask me whether i need to be accompanied back home... well .. my cash it pretty tight i said, then she said dont be silly. i nodded and she escorted me to the taxi stand, flag a cab and off we go.

As soon as i reach home she helps me into bed and then she went to the kitchen and made me some hot tea. I decided to puke everything out. I went back to the bedroom and i found her stripping her clothes off *those boobs*. I quickly went to tell her that i have no cash with me she said " i need no money" i was like WOW .. free meat on the dish ..

So i lay down and shewent on top of me and starts to give catbath. and then go withsome bj ...yeah she brought a cap. After a while i came out. her bJ was kinda ok. then we rest. She told me that she cant go home tonight becuase her roomate is bringin her boyfriend in ( she stay at seranggon) and ask me whether she can stay over, i said yes and then we slept tightly.

Around 4 am i heard a phone rang, and i heard some funny noises actually it was her speaking in Thai. She ask me whether her friend can come over or not so i said yes again and ai went back to sleep. A few mins later her friend came over and when i open my eyes she was already in the bedroom half tipsy. I couldnt care much and i went back to my slumber. Suddenly she began to touch my pikachu ... i was like WTF 5 am gimme a break. I am really tired and couldnt care less and playing dead. Phing was sleeping next to me and keep looking at my face i couldnt sleep.

SUDDENLY i felt there is something on my rear.. i panicked but phing hushed me down and begin to french me. OMG !!!!!!!!! pain le ! but endure endure endure. Phing was trying to distract me by playig with my nips, nuts and keep frenching me after a while she came out. And Phing asked me whether she can do the same.. i said it was painful and she said she will be very gentle i said OK. then she went to my rear and begin the action. So the next LB did what phing did to me and she cum.

I asked the new ladyboy whether i can fuck her and she said OK. So she went on top of me and starts to pump while phing just playing with my nips and her nips i came after 10 mins.

All of us very tired and decided to sleep. When i woke up in the morning, i couldnt find them anywhere. and there is a note on the mirror saying " Thank you, we take 20 $ for taxi"

BRO maybe you could help me with their identity

1 Phing, 34B, about 1.7 long dark hair, skinny and leggy but face soso only
2. Dunno her name WAvy blonde hair, 36 D , sweetlooking.

If anyone know them please PM me .. i forgot to say thank you to them.

dickrick
03-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Bro caelen, looks as though you've thanked both of them without even saying it!:) That must have been one night to remember. You probably went into Crazy Horse btw. Pardon the pun, but I'm upping you 2 points for your story :D

transformer69
04-10-2006, 04:11 AM
Bros dickrick and yankim3. Thanks for ur support. Screw the points man. I'll try to contribute more since the tranny lover's club is seemingly shorthanded. Let's have fun bros! Hopefully our post will encourage other tranny lovers to surface.

Bro caelen, what an experience! i would love to have such fun! Sorry, can't upz u. Will do so when i can. Enjoy the rare species of our world, trannies!

caelen
04-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Thank you bro dickrick and transformer. I will go for a hunt again and if i contacts to share i will be gladly sharing it with you people.

yankim3
04-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Bro ...

nice experience there:D

Goldwing1800
04-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Bro ...

SUDDENLY i felt there is something on my rear.. i panicked but phing hushed me down and begin to french me. OMG !!!!!!!!! pain le ! but endure endure endure. Phing was trying to distract me by playig with my nips, nuts and keep frenching me after a while she came out. And Phing asked me whether she can do the same.. i said it was painful and she said she will be very gentle i said OK. then she went to my rear and begin the action. So the next LB did what phing did to me and she cum.

.1 Phing, 34B, about 1.7 long dark hair, skinny and leggy but face soso only
2. Dunno her name WAvy blonde hair, 36 D , sweetlooking.

WOW, Fantastic Duo. Any phone numbers. PM me. please, please please.
Was down at OT two nights ago, saw many, many LBS at Romeo Pub. Dare not buy for fear of bad service. My style is always get reference from bros.

Fantastic4
04-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Bro Goldwing...long time no see, how have u been? I see tat u hv migrated to OT frm CV....:D

Mook1e
04-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi bros,

Will post a FR.
Could someone give me a link to Victoria's vicesisters page or pm me her contact info?

DOM ROUGH
05-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Thank you bro dickrick and transformer. I will go for a hunt again and if i contacts to share i will be gladly sharing it with you people.
Hei,like to ask how much u pay tips to them for some rubbing action? was at crazy horse last night and 1 LB came and sit with my.....keep holding my handing and touch my didi :eek: I was scared later she ask alot of $ from me so I nv play along...jus sit there goon goon. Later she ask me buy her a coke... I bought. $18 for 1 damm coke!!!!! :mad: So like to ask bro here....u give them tips for rubbing? wat u do when they ask u to buy them drinks? coz i rather give them tips then to buy a small & expensive coke.

heelscraze
05-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Hei,like to ask how much u pay tips to them for some rubbing action? was at crazy horse last night and 1 LB came and sit with my.....keep holding my handing and touch my didi :eek: I was scared later she ask alot of $ from me so I nv play along...jus sit there goon goon. Later she ask me buy her a coke... I bought. $18 for 1 damm coke!!!!! :mad: So like to ask bro here....u give them tips for rubbing? wat u do when they ask u to buy them drinks? coz i rather give them tips then to buy a small & expensive coke.

yeah, the coke is from the boss of the pub, so they take maybe six to eight bucks, rest is the ladyboy's earned commission from the customers. if you can afford it, give her some cash tips on top of that or you can don't buy her drinks, just strike a fast conversation for some quickie, they will be gladly to tell you the price for your requested services ( of course some quote with or without hotel fee.

caelen
05-10-2006, 06:10 PM
coz i rather give them tips then to buy a small & expensive coke.

I agree!! .. 18 dollars for a can of coke is complete rubbish. you add another 2 cans and you can get an FJ.. for 3 cans of coke ..

Well tips for rub rub maybe around 10 dollars if she stay around with you for a whille.

eh ... btw.. any comments on Jayne ? gonna try her soon... ill post the FR

popiah
05-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Bro ...

hi bro caelen,

wow....nice encounter....long time ....never read this kind of special / unique encounter....

up you...."my powerful popiah pts"...

signoff
Popiah king

caelen
06-10-2006, 08:27 AM
up you...."my powerful popiah pts"...

signoff
Popiah king

Oh hail the almighty popiah king ! .. ~~ thank you ..

rukter
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Johore Bahru Susor Empat

By the way, for those who don't know, Susor Empat is an area with 2 lots of shophouses. It runs parallel to Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, on the left hand side. This road actually starts from the JB checkpoint.The selection of trans increases after 6p.m. Before that time maybe 3 or 4 around. I understand makan shops and some trans operate till 5a.m.

Bro dickrick, thks so much fo the info! I happened to be in JB last nite to visit some friends, so took the opportunity to try search for this place you mentioned. After some troubles looking for it...wow..I found the place finally! Quite scared though initially as I was alone.. Well what the heck, listened to you, carried some RM100 with me & walked into the backlane. Saw 3-4 LB, all malays, 1 or 2 not bad looking. But decided to wait a while.. Then got to know this guy sitting by himself, a malaysian. Quite wary to talk to him at 1st coz didn't know if he a bad guy. Slowly realised a nice chap who like to come here to see see look look. He brought me around.. that I realised there were more down the backlane... Didn't want to try those (tanned) as last nite wanted to try someone with fair complexion. After tcss a while, finally spotted this LB arrived.. Look very fair. Dun wan to wait anymore, approached, quoted RM50...ok cheong.

But the best part was we need to climb a very steep stair up to the room, nearly fell... Finally reached the room. I must say the room not very clean, but with a queen size bed. After we started talking, then I realised this LB is from Thailand, didn't know at first as she spoke very good malay, must had stayed in malaysia quite a while.

We stripped 2gather, & I could see she has a nice body with feature I like..Then what followed was sop.. catbath, bj with cd, & then she sat on top of me... But bro dickrick, I must say for RM50, you get better service than those LB in Singapore. The catbath was long with no rush, the bj was long too with her hand fondling my balls, best of all she initiated chang of at least 3-4 positions.. Finally I cum while doggie, could stand her nice soft ass as I ram her.

Name: sorry guys, 4got to ask
body: 8/10
boobs: 7/10 (34c i guessed)
bj: 6.5/10
fj: 7/10
RTF: YES! but will want to try others, hehe...

Happy bonking & thks bro dickrick for the valuable info.

Viking cum
25-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Hello all bros,
I have been following all your informative threads for some time now without joining but thought I would at least join and input some of my views and stories of my encounter for the bros here.
I have been in the trans scene for quite a few years now and I can frankly say that the best value for money place to go trans hunting would still be Rowell. You are ensured of getting layed without serious damage to the wallet.
Will post my encounters and contacts of trans in the future posts.

cheers, viking

colc
31-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Are any of the LB Bars at Orchard Tower populated on a Sunday afternoon with girls.

Would like some early evening fun

myt thor
05-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi bros

i have been followin this thread for some time, can anyone pm the contact for victoria and sophie if possible? I have a couple of contacts to share too, pls pm me if interested.
( But dunno if they up to your standard though... hehe):p

Cheers MyT Thor
:D

rimmsnlicks
09-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Just tried a new FL from Phillipines. The short FR is stated below :

Name : Sophia (Pre-Op)
BBBJ : Yes
AR : Yes ( if you are clean )
Cost : $80 but can negotiate (room included )

She is staying at Little India and if you are interested pm me and will send you her no and you can deal with her directly.

I will not have access to my PC till Monday so you may have to wait till then to get a reply.

Rimmsnlicks

dickrick
16-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Racially biased Trans This is one trans to take note of:

Going through vicesisters when I saw this by a trans named Maya. http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?sex=S&co=125&id=17291
She just returned from Australia and is in Singapore for a while.
She has this on her page - *note*
I do not serve local chn/indians asian guys.
Wah! That really burns me up! Looks like she only wants white boys!
Why? Us Asians not clean enough to touch her precious body?
This kind of person deserves a harsh lesson in reality.
What say you guys out there?

dickrick
17-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi everybody, the trans took away the offending sentence from her page.
The joke is that being a transexual, whom a lot of people have a bias against, you would think they would be more sensitive. The things that you see!

rukter
17-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Racially biased Trans This is one trans to take note of:

Going through vicesisters when I saw this by a trans named Maya. http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?sex=S&co=125&id=17291
She just returned from Australia and is in Singapore for a while.
She has this on her page - *note*
I do not serve local chn/indians asian guys.
Wah! That really burns me up! Looks like she only wants white boys!
Why? Us Asians not clean enough to touch her precious body?
This kind of person deserves a harsh lesson in reality.
What say you guys out there?

Don't be angry bro dickrick! Sad to say some people out there still have this kind of coloniel master mentality. All we can hope is...well there is a chinese saying: a flower's red color wont last forever! Wait till 'she' reaches 40 yrs old, then we laugh...haha! So you also frequent this website! Any latest update on ampat susoh?

rukter
19-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Recommend this "trans"

Provide good blow job, make you real high, CIM, damn shiok.
20 bucks per shot.

Femine male, used to be a trans, now heard that "he" seldom drag.

SMS "him" at 90070307.

Say recommended by David

Bro yeodon, thks for the info! But there is a different between trans & gay. The 'trans; you mentioned may not be a trans. Pls verify...

rukter
19-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Recommend this "trans"

20 bucks per shot.

SMS "him" at 90070307.

Say recommended by David

Bro yeodon, thks for the info! But there is a different between trans & gay. The 'trans; you mentioned may not be a trans. Pls verify...

rukter
19-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Recommend this "trans"

20 bucks per shot.

SMS "him" at 90070307.

Say recommended by David

rukter
19-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Recommend this "trans"

20 bucks per shot.

SMS "him" at 90070307.

Say recommended by David

rukter
19-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Recommend this "trans"

20 bucks per shot.

SMS "him" at 90070307.

Say recommended by David

tomandli
22-11-2006, 09:58 PM
yes, that is a CD, not a trans.

tomandli
22-11-2006, 09:59 PM
yes, that is a CD, not a trans.

tomandli
22-11-2006, 10:02 PM
that is call a CD, not a tran, CD will do for u free, no need to pay....

godson
29-11-2006, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=dickrick;1747727][B]

Hii All

This is my very 1st post here.

For starters i would like to come out & publicly thank dickrick. Bro Dickrick you are the best , i thank you for your help & patience.

As a newbie i was so very lost. Bro Dickrick was patient & kind to guide me. All the 'ladies' he recommended have been SUPER!!!!!

Once again bro Dickrick ...... THANKS

Newbies ..... need help??? Ask Bro Dickrick , he'll patiently guide you.

For myself , well my fr will probably be almost the same as all of you , i've tried Tiara , Sharon , Wanda & few thai's whose names i can't remember.

My all time best would be Wanda , no one can replace her or give the satisfaction she can. And i am VERY sure bro Dickrick would smile & agree totally with me.

Well ..... since i have broken the ice & posted my 1st post , i guess after my next visit , i'll be posting my 1st fr.

Well bro's Happy Bonking

transformer69
30-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Yeah, bro dickrick is really a nice helpful guy.
I was wondering, since we have LBs in CV, Rowell, GL16, OT and someone just mentioned Petain. Which place do you think has the best looking LBs?
IMHO, i think OT has the best and most LBs, thou very costly to bonk. CV is my second choice but recently like ghost town. GL16 and Rowell has a few gems if u look hard enough. Last and least, Petain. Dun wanna comment on the LBs there.
Any comments guys?
Come to think of it, kinda gian to go down to OT to bio LBs liao. Haha, i got no life man. My fav LB from Rowell went back krungtheyp not back yet. Still waiting for her. Sianz.

tomandli
30-11-2006, 11:17 AM
a beautiful philipino ts is in town, 18 yrs old, pre-op. sorry, i don't know how to post her pic. pls pm me for contact if u interested.
tommy