PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female buddies!

LoudSpeaker
16-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi samsters, I'm here to look for female buddies. Currently I am waiting for my NS enlistment in a few months time, and I would like to know more female friends, with or without benefits, to chat about anything, and if the chemistry is right, we can still add on.

I'm a polytechnic graduate, 20 this year. I'm standing at 1.68m and weighs about 60kg. Average body physic, no 6pax but working on it by exercising more often. Average looking, looks clean with a little baby fat on my face, so people tend to assume that I'm 17 or 18.

Stays in the East, I don't smoke, don't drink and don't drive. Never been to clubs, only pub as most of my friends don't club as well (declined the clubbing batch cos not close).

And if my sexual experiences are required, I don't have much much of it, neither do I have an ang mor kind of well endowed tool.

I'll be looking around for chat buddies first, then if both are feeling comfortable maybe we could go out for a movie or chit chat session. No hanky panky is also fine with me, as I'm just looking around for people/friends before my NS starts.

If you don't mind making a guy/male friend, do drop me a pm and I'll be glad to reply you. Thanks!

chucky69
16-06-2012, 03:05 PM
I feel so sorry for you.. Young and no friends and frustrated.

Save up your weekly allowance and take a walk in Geylang. You get better results.

simple2kee
16-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Average looking, looks clean with a little baby fat on my face, so people tend to assume that I'm 17 or 18.

average looking? this is my advice: http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=7339040#post7339040