PDA

View Full Version : Any Recommendations

maleslavesg
08-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Hello bros, i'm still a noobie here, and kinda desperate to try something new. Do any of the bros out there have any experience with FLs who are willing to do oral sex only? I'm not too keen on FJ at the moment.

Actually I want to be tied up and and given a blowjob/handjob with the possibility of overstimulation (i.e. continue sucking/stroking even after i cum). Any recommendations for this?

Sexfaster
08-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Think sex only indicates one thing? Think again! The phrase sex has a lot of different types of sex related actions. The information of the main ones are below, along with how risky they are. If you want to comprehend more, follow the really useful back links under each going.

LovePotion
08-06-2012, 08:37 PM
every single fl in the world is willing to do this.

nk8210
08-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Yeah.... easier money leh... for the fl... :)

Sent from my GT-N7000

Johnston
10-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Do any of the bros out there have any experience with FLs who are willing to do oral sex only?

Actually I want to be tied up and and given a blowjob/handjob with the possibility of overstimulation (i.e. continue sucking/stroking even after i cum). Any recommendations for this?

*scratches head.... i do think most FLs wouldnt mind just sucking a dick just so as you pay them the normal fee... however the one shot thingy is subject to individual girls ... they may or may not agree to keep sucking u after you come...

*sidetrack - i know a fellow once who just booked a FL for the sole purpose of photoshoot and he paid for the session, the clothes, and even when she offered to give him a hand/blow job he declined..... :D

imax88
10-06-2012, 02:15 AM
TS, try the FL thread. If you really want it better to ask the FL themselves. Probably rope not provided

ExtremelyClever
10-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Actually if you pay, almost all WLs will do oral sex & if you only want oral, just tell them, they will surely entertain!