PDA

View Full Version : How to date a cat150 out?

squallxx
05-01-2005, 09:08 PM
never try this before but recently have found a young cat150 that suits me alot.have got her number but tried to date her out a few times but got rejected.i think i fell in love with her.even i know that this shd not happen as this is a FNG thingy.
heard from my frend that cat 150 is really into money den fun,unlike ktv babes who is out for fun not forgetting cash....sometime i really admire cat 150 as they realyy work very very hard for the $$.
i had a frend who successfully date a cat80 and have been together for quite a while have lost contact and did not know the outcome.
some gers claim that they cant stick to a guy or have a bf as there r alot of backstabbers in this industry is that true??
any bros out there have got any same encounters and failure or success??
pls share your views and vaulable experience?dun have to say out the gers name as this is very sentisive....

pls help base on a true story.

krime8
05-01-2005, 09:52 PM
never try this before but recently have found a young cat150 that suits me alot.have got her number but tried to date her out a few times but got rejected.i think i fell in love with her.even i know that this shd not happen as this is a FNG thingy.
heard from my frend that cat 150 is really into money den fun,unlike ktv babes who is out for fun not forgetting cash....sometime i really admire cat 150 as they realyy work very very hard for the $$.
i had a frend who successfully date a cat80 and have been together for quite a while have lost contact and did not know the outcome.
some gers claim that they cant stick to a guy or have a bf as there r alot of backstabbers in this industry is that true??
pls share your views and vaulable experience?dun have to say out the gers name as this is very sentisive....

do u know the reasons why she work as cat 150? probably needs alot of money rite? i think there's alot of excuses that she can tell u. and u aren't going to buy them as u truly wants to date her out. one suggestion i can give, is that when she's on off days when her aunty comes. if u can make her feel comfortable and not doing anything else like u'll do in geylang, i think there'll be hope for u in the future. suggestion only, not sure will work. as u knw also, some gals dnt like to go out during heavy days too.

spider_j
05-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Apart from the illegalities of "dating" a girl like dat, meaning tat if she has found out by AV she will confirm get her permit and licence revoked and cannot come Sg for long, long time, the question really is, why would you want to get involved with a Cat 150 ger?

As anybody who has read the dicsussions in this forum would know, dating a WL is never a good idea. It simply never works out.

Don't take my word for it. Read the forum to find your answer.

You might think, "No, I will be different one." but think abt it, probably every guy who started a relationship with a WL starts off thinking that way. And they invariably get their hopes, and hearts broken. Pocket also much emptier.

Why? because WL simply come from too complicated a background. THere is always reasons that they become WLs. And being a WL for a long time, they would have seen every type of guy and every type of behavior. And they have learnt to deal with these guys in their own way. It's called survival.

In surviving, their perceptions and views of men change. Perhaps irrevocably.

Cheonging is not abt love or finding a gf. Even if you got chemistry with a ger, you simply cannot apply the same emotions as you would in regular life. it's bound to lead to disaster. Please dun ever forget that.

:D

sammyboyfor
06-01-2005, 12:17 PM
I'll try and be as diplomatic as possible..... you obviously don't know how to play the commercial sex game.

There are hundreds of thousands of girls in SG who don't spread their legs for money and are potentially suitable for you. Date them instead.

never try this before but recently have found a young cat150 that suits me alot.have got her number but tried to date her out a few times but got rejected.i think i fell in love with her.even

zz top
06-01-2005, 04:23 PM
I'll try and be as diplomatic as possible..... you obviously don't know how to play the commercial sex game.

There are hundreds of thousands of girls in SG who don't spread their legs for money and are potentially suitable for you. Date them instead.

well said sir!

when we pay to enjoy ,it is soley based on trade not love or settling a family or watever .

u can have a chemistry as a regular tat's all

go for more dated outside ...soon u will realised how foolish u were once. thank you

sporelover
07-01-2005, 11:50 AM
hi bro... read my 3 Fs at the bottom and you won't go wrong...

[QUOTE=squallxx]never try this before but recently have found a young cat150 that suits me alot.have got her number but tried to date her out a few times but got rejected.i think i fell in love with her.even i know that this shd not happen as this is a FNG thingy.

lawry
07-01-2005, 12:11 PM
how to play the commercial sex game.

READ CAREFULLY!!! MAN WITH BRAINS!!!

one) if u wan to damn pretty babe and wild in bed for u.. go china and find one.. for local... these gals usually will be hit by rich gals.. like my friends.. looksee/dnat/acer/tripster/japboy...etc.. so u will have a hard time...
take a number count.. singapore 3 million 1 percent babe.. = 30,000.. minus the old babes too young babes 50% 15,000.. minus off those who don perform on bed.. only u perform.. 7,500...

out of these 7,500.. rich guys took 75%.. 5625
left 1875
foreigners took out 90% of them 1688
left 187

187 = 150 go works FL/WL

left 37.. 37!!! u have strong competition!!

for china..

1% babe.. = 1300000000 * .01 = 13million babes.. to start off.. do ur math..
dont believe me.. go Lido palace, Tian an men in singapore and take a look.. good enough.. still dont believe me.. go shanghai/beijing/guan dong/zhu hai/si chuan take a look..

U will have a hard time adjusting back to Singapore's woman once u been there...

The problem with you is

YOU ARE A TOAD IN THE WELL!!! never gone to any other places to view the stock.. PM Me ur number.. i bring u go cheong.. and u will fall in love with many other gals liao..

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 12:21 PM
YOU ARE A TOAD IN THE WELL!!! never gone to any other places to view the stock.. PM Me ur number.. i bring u go cheong.. and u will fall in love with many other gals liao..

Nabei.. How come u NEVER bring me to chiong huh? :rolleyes:

acer3939
07-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Well for a start if you are http://gally.whitemeatonblackstreet.com/content/generated/pic/temptOGYXx/003.jpg that long should have a better chance keke just kiddy ;)

lawry
07-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Nabei.. How come u NEVER bring me to chiong huh? :rolleyes:
heard u very "HONG-red for chinese" nowadays... too many fans liao..

must get thr ur "bodyguards" than get reach u leh.. how to bring u to cheong??

:)

cbjuiceyumseng
07-01-2005, 09:12 PM

Aiya, if the girl reject u liao, while still try? Be abit more steady. Anyway, i was told by a favourite girl that they will only go out with guys they really trust or can click. They are scared of ppl reporting them going out with customers. No good for them...

I went out before with a favourite GL150, it is nice...she is just like a normal girl u know. But nothing more develop other than occasional chats on hong#### serials, going out for makan, and of course good fucks...she will know me better thus know what i like or dislike lah.

Very hard to develop anything further if u think with brain lah. This type of game is very "advanced" and not for any brothers lah. Some brothers even cry mum cry dad in normal relationships lah..and so many brothers are in shit for falling in love with tiraks.

All up to u lah. :D

Zerocool301
07-01-2005, 10:51 PM

There's a reason why these WLs are in the COMMERCIAL sex industry. For the vast majority of them, it's purely commerce. You want to get emotions involved, then there are plenty of ladies out there for you to date. Leave emotions at the door when u go to GL. Shoot your load (by all means enjoy yourself immensely whilst doing it :D ), pay, and piss off.

KGB_LK
08-01-2005, 09:34 PM
never try this before but recently have found a young cat150 that suits me alot.have got her number but tried to date her out a few times but got rejected.........

Bro, my advise to you(as would all the other senior samster here who cheong cat150) is dun ever get started. You said you could click but she still reject ur date I can propose a few reason:

1) yea rite, both of u click but which wl dun click with their customers??? they are taught the art of deceit and pleasure, a few soft whispers and ur head would turn

2) another reason being her boyfriend aka "god damn luo tou zai" (who is the reason why or how they came here to work) is ard here la. which brings me to pt no.3

3) i would say 80% or maybe more has a lt to support. which in turn is only a node of a larger intricate network of lt zais who has the best intel of these gals movement (which put sbs never yet to materialise gps system to terrible shame)

4) from pt 3 u are just like jim carrey from the truman show lol, u like it?

bro squall, maybe u already noe all this, but hope all bros who cheong cat150 wls, jus follow the old school slogan: Fuck and Forget........best way is not to
even exchange hps. if got no contact how to even start to communicate which leads to a deceit of "developed feelings"?

sadfa
09-01-2005, 02:51 PM

ask yourself why u want to date her when u dont really know her.
is it becos of looks or u bonk her n feel intimate with her?

anyway heard that some of wl r very surprised men actually want to date them, cos its just business to them. some r wary u may be looking for freebie also.

think carefully lor!

sadfa
09-01-2005, 02:54 PM
READ CAREFULLY!!! MAN WITH BRAINS!!!
1% babe.. = 1300000000 * .01 = 13million babes.. to start off.. do ur math..
dont believe me.. go Lido palace, Tian an men in singapore and take a look.. good enough.. still dont believe me.. go shanghai/beijing/guan dong/zhu hai/si chuan take a look..

U will have a hard time adjusting back to Singapore's woman once u been there...

The problem with you is

bro,

u very funny n u the expert. go where to view the stock? they got good qc or not? can bring me also or not? i also toad in the well.

kent32
09-01-2005, 04:43 PM
I went out before with a favourite GL150, it is nice...she is just like a normal girl

bro yumseng

i think i know which girl you went out with........is it miki your favorite girl rite.

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
09-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Aiyah, dont waste time lah bro. drop the idea, will only bring u more headache later. My kaki once got so hooked to a cat150, waste all his salary on her, even fuck me for trying to advice him. In the end, the gal went home to mainland, he got nothing but broken heart and broken bank a/c.

leonloh1971
10-01-2005, 02:21 AM
All experienced brothers here, wish I had known all b4.
Yeah, as young lad ever fall for WL cat150......
mixed emotions with paid sex. Jia Lak, like all senior here say, i think with small head not big head.U all right! do'nt even start dating them. Bonk n forget!

lawry
10-01-2005, 10:35 AM
This thread should be closed for the good of all!...

sadfa
10-01-2005, 12:16 PM
This thread should be closed for the good of all!...

why u say that? btw u still havent answer my question hor.

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 05:47 PM
bro yumseng

i think i know which girl you went out with........is it miki your favorite girl rite.

Nope...the girl retired liao loh. Very pretty face especially when she smiles. Shit service. Head turner when we jalan in town.

sadfa
15-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Head turner when we jalan in town.

u sure she head turner not for the wrong reason, ie the men recognise her?

B.Bollocks
23-01-2005, 07:35 PM
hm...u make some sense....but too chim for love-struck cheongsters out there..

natto3
23-01-2005, 07:46 PM
fcuk n b free :D

Hakoshu
23-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Do not indulge and always remember.. its a transaction.. Although, alot falls into it unknowingly.. but refrain will be the best..

geylangbonker
22-10-2006, 03:13 AM

hi bro,
i agree with your comments but some ppl totally does not have any chemistry with spore gals...i wonder how true ..men who are single and cheong the gl cat 150 ...will stick to their sexual activities with them....
the kind of feeling looking for love is lost as lust conquer more than love...
i wonder how true any outspoken bros would to to share your comments !
appreciate it very much!

HAPPY BONKING MAKES A WONDERFUL MAN

AhSeng16
22-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Please for your own sanity just fuck and forget, u are paying for sex, it is not free. If they are good ladies they will not be in this line, don't ever listen to their "crab" stories, some of them have another man to feed in malaysia.

Why don't u try not paying them when u have a fuck with them?;)

curiouslooker
22-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Please for your own sanity just fuck and forget, u are paying for sex, it is not free. If they are good ladies they will not be in this line, don't ever listen to their "crab" stories, some of them have another man to feed in malaysia.

Why don't u try not paying them when u have a fuck with them?;)

hmmm..totally agree with things are not free, but I would not agree that they are not good ladies. Some of them can be good. They are in this line for different reasons which we are unable aware of. So, it is better to stay on neutral ground on the reasons.

Just my 3 cents worth of comment.

sakurada
22-10-2006, 05:08 PM

Heavens. Your friend date a cat80! How low can one get? As for u, this young cat150 is very kind to you. Buy her a cheap gift as an appreciation of not being slaughtered and simultaneously ask her whether she does tarma and if so, do the tarma. I will guarantee this will wake you up.

bigscrew
23-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi,
I got to know from here that more than 80% of $150 WL keep a LTZ or xiao bai lian. I wonder how true is these figures, can anyone with real story please share. Although for me to go GL and spend money, it is a business deal. They provide something I want to buy and I pay for it willingly, I always hope that they can make good use of their hard earn money. Sometimes when I think that they are keeping LTZ then it really make me sad for them.

Th4r
23-10-2006, 06:51 PM
But been really curious for some time regarding this...

We always say (me inclusive), girls who spread legs for cash is cheap, and unsuitable for relationships. But what about girls who sleep around for naughts, don't go for check-ups regularly(or ever), with a probably higher chance of not using condoms during sex.

And knowing girls can act much better than guys, how can we tell these girls apart from the supposedly good ones? I personally knew of a "goody, kuai-kuai" girl that got STD ... gave it to bf ... broke up. (well, she's still alive and kicking, or fucking, who knows)

Bottom line is really not about what line she's in, more about trust ... which takes time to earn.

Happy Loving,
Th4r

kent32
23-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi,
I got to know from here that more than 80% of $150 WL keep a LTZ or xiao bai lian. I wonder how true is these figures, can anyone with real story please share. Although for me to go GL and spend money, it is a business deal. They provide something I want to buy and I pay for it willingly, I always hope that they can make good use of their hard earn money. Sometimes when I think that they are keeping LTZ then it really make me sad for them.

hi bro

no need to be sad for them.......they know what they are doing.......they are very Smart and Cunning people.......you got money they call you.......BUt once you got No Money = No Honey :mad: ........so No need to pity them!!!

evo3
24-10-2006, 03:35 AM
to date a cat150 gal out is not easy lah, not unless you are her regular customer that use to go and find her twice a week for 3 solid mths, than maybe she will consider to go out with you and maybe if you want to hv sex with her she maybe will not charge you any $. i believe some ppl just want to find a regular sex partner just like their 2nd wife only for sex but with no string attach.
good luck bro if you can find one for your self, but is going to very expensive to date a cat150.

BulleYe
24-10-2006, 08:49 AM
to date a cat150 gal out is not easy lah, not unless you are her regular customer that use to go and find her twice a week for 3 solid mths, than maybe she will consider to go out with you and maybe if you want to hv sex with her she maybe will not charge you any $. i believe some ppl just want to find a regular sex partner just like their 2nd wife only for sex but with no string attach.
good luck bro if you can find one for your self, but is going to very expensive to date a cat150.

How about find a life pal? Hehe.....:D

Rof|maoxz
24-10-2006, 09:28 AM

Uncle evo, I muz learn from you. Cheers. :D

jazman
24-10-2006, 04:46 PM
have a question for the experts here
what if the WL is retired? will you date her?
what if the WL is retired and did not tell you until after you married? what will be your reaction?

Hugo168
24-10-2006, 05:36 PM
have a question for the experts here
what if the WL is retired? will you date her?
what if the WL is retired and did not tell you until after you married? what will be your reaction?
date her if she is retired, marry her if she is not married, if you are married then you have to move on.

Hugo168
24-10-2006, 05:40 PM
you dont need help you are fine it's the girl that needs help :)
just watch how you spend your cash thats all.

evo3
25-10-2006, 03:52 AM
bro i believe you will not find your life partner working in this line am i rite.
for me i will find a sex partner who work in a KTV and not a PRO. at least she work in a ktv no need to get screw every hour like those in GL. maybe ocaasionally get bonk lah. so most bonking will be done by myself lah:D
to marry a hooker i dont think i will

How about find a life pal? Hehe.....:D

evo3
25-10-2006, 03:54 AM
Bro Rofl, you no need to learn from me lah, maybe i must learn from you leh. i long time never go find cat150 liao almost one and a half year since last year april till now. so many new gals in cat150. feel like bonking again:D

Rof|maoxz
25-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Bro Rofl, you no need to learn from me lah, maybe i must learn from you leh. i long time never go find cat150 liao almost one and a half year since last year april till now. so many new gals in cat150. feel like bonking again. :D

Yeah man... master in action.... :D

newbadass
26-10-2006, 09:13 AM
bro i believe you will not find your life partner working in this line am i rite.
for me i will find a sex partner who work in a KTV and not a PRO. at least she work in a ktv no need to get screw every hour like those in GL. maybe ocaasionally get bonk lah. so most bonking will be done by myself lah:D
to marry a hooker i dont think i will

All basically the same.
Only difference is location and frequency :D

ChokDeeDee!
29-10-2006, 02:03 AM

I agree with bro Evo3 wor. Wanna play this kinda game need stacks of money in wallet. Many play until into credit card debts, so beware man. Seriously really wanna date, better wait till she quit bah. Else sure many quarrels over her customers one, cos there will always be customers with more vitamin M than you...

evo3
29-10-2006, 11:08 AM
If want to have a G/F or mistress who work in a KTV or Cat150/80/40 than we must always learn how to take things easy, cant be too jealous over her customer, like what bro had just said, her customers may have more $ than you. Anyway, if she love you than she will, but she still need to make a living and she cant rely on you maybe because she think that she woud like to earn on her own, if she works in a KTV and so long as she dont do any side line than it should be alright for her to fool around with her customer because this is part of her job in order to make more $, otherwise she needs to rely on you. Just like me I dont really care too much afterall she is only my mistress and we dont really stay together every night, but I trust her on what she do, if a gal really want to tell you a lie than she can just fabriate a story to you. So why not put your trust on her. This is a win win suituation. Right bro

escobar43535
30-10-2006, 05:43 PM
If want to have a G/F or mistress who work in a KTV or Cat150/80/40 than we must always learn how to take things easy, cant be too jealous over her customer, like what bro had just said, her customers may have more $ than you. Just like me I dont really care too much afterall she is only my mistress and we dont really stay together every night, but I trust her on what she do, if a gal really want to tell you a lie than she can just fabriate a story to you. So why not put your trust on her. This is a win win suituation. Right bro

but don't end up like that NTU Prof;)

littlejohn
30-10-2006, 09:07 PM
life story pls read in the newspaper regarding professor and Guo Juan. Only only kana con lots of money and also become famous.