PDA

View Full Version : Facial in Town

osram
23-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi guys, just came back from a facial session somewhere in town.
The girls are aplenty, and mostly from China, around 6 -7 girls wearing uniform. They are standing outside their shop and giving out leaflet.
The facial started off with cleansing of the face then scrub+massage.
There are about 3 better looking but not syt.

Bluerabbit
23-05-2012, 10:29 PM
What are the charges like ? Got any specials ?

osram
29-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Send out a number of contacts till now there is no fr.

ashland
29-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi TS, any more information like how's the room like, massage style etc?

GR888
29-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Bro, just PMed you...like some bros said, do provide more info on the 'stock & services' provided there. I don't suppose this is a clean joint since you didn't mention the location.

As such, do please share your experience & give some rating on the girl who served you & the ratings of the action.

travelmate4720
29-06-2012, 01:34 PM
I believe is those shophouses beside the guangyin temple. I went up before and was pressure to sign package. I left and never return.

osram
02-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Basically is a facial joint with massage, but the masssage skill is not bad not like those piano and touch. There are abt 4 rooms nice clean but small.
There are PRC girls named, T...., A....., M....., L....., etc not syt but looks not bad.

GR888
02-07-2012, 11:58 AM
TS, thanks for sharing the contact. I have replied to your PM...and my advice to you is...Please look elsewhere. Don't waste your time and money at these places. There are plenty of shiok shiok joints that offer hanky panky at affordable prices, and you can get some good lookers if you know where to sniff around.

thomasjeep
25-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Well said! Brother GR888.

Right, Don't waste time, it is worth a try to look elsewhere. Don't loose money at those few places along road to GuanYim Temple, can get better lookers if you work harder and sniff around - there is a better unit just somewhere round those corner.

ampway
25-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Well said! Brother GR888.

Right, Don't waste time, it is worth a try to look elsewhere. Don't loose money at those few places along road to GuanYim Temple, can get better lookers if you work harder and sniff around - there is a better unit just somewhere round those corner.

Come on bro, cannot simply say one is wasting time & money at this type of spa lah. If think of sex of course just go GL or check in hotel with a FL lah, why go to spa right? People visit spa for different purpose ; to relax, kill time, do a facial, get a massage and chit chat with the pretty gals.

I have visited this spa mentioned by TS and tried two of the gals, both PRC. TXXX is young and pretty and think she is the supervisor there. LXXX is older, just as pretty and very chatty...

LumThengKia
25-07-2012, 07:46 PM
agree with bro ampway,

different bro explore different places in different mood. :D

RoyDaz88
25-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Yeah i agree with bro ampway too. Been to that spa before. All girls from PRC..

vincent_wong85
26-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Issit the joint that offers hot stone massage?
Their massage solid but keep pester customer to sign up for 5 - 10 times massage package.

Wonderful massage but no special tho.. anyone got lucky?

osram
26-07-2012, 12:24 PM
I total agree with bro ampway, we are just to share the place in this forum. And I also mentioned that their massage is much better than some other places which is not just piano massage.

Monaco
20-08-2012, 10:52 PM
went one facial joint, quick review since I found not bad recommend bros here

massage: 7/10 (good strength n can be very sensitive as well)
bbbj: 9/10 (her freaking tongue is like a snake nearly make me cum and and also wet)
AR : 10/10 (lick slow from from to back follow by sucking ass hole)
FJ: 8/10 (I have changde like 4 position n& she is not a rusher, in fact she cum as well.)
GFE: 9/10 (hug while FJ, french during cum)
Looks: 7/10 (not syt, but in the range of milf)
boobs: 6/10 (cup b at least soft yet firm)
statu: 1.65cm 50 kg
RTF: confirm yes yes
damage : 100 + tips

wahhero
31-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Tried the joint introduced by TS, massage ok but nothing further except to sell u package..... Overall, if just tcss with them not worth it as it is quite ex (68 per hr) also no facilities....saw a pretty one there, Txxx, I think...maybe one last time if no other activity....

desperatedickie
31-08-2012, 11:21 PM
went one facial joint, quick review since I found not bad recommend bros here

massage: 7/10 (good strength n can be very sensitive as well)
bbbj: 9/10 (her freaking tongue is like a snake nearly make me cum and and also wet)
AR : 10/10 (lick slow from from to back follow by sucking ass hole)
FJ: 8/10 (I have changde like 4 position n& she is not a rusher, in fact she cum as well.)
GFE: 9/10 (hug while FJ, french during cum)
Looks: 7/10 (not syt, but in the range of milf)
boobs: 6/10 (cup b at least soft yet firm)
statu: 1.65cm 50 kg
RTF: confirm yes yes
damage : 100 + tips

Bro, can pm me the contact and location?
tried 1 such facial shop before with a lot of pretty PRCs, but then they were only trying to sell their facial packages which cost around $300+!!!

sena11
01-09-2012, 09:31 AM
i think it should be the same shop as describe by TS.

manage the most get to touch one of the lady's nipple after they keep persuade to sign the package.. as they keep persuade to sign.. go ahead to touch them..
and reject them. unless u have soft spot, then u sign for it.

but the one i touch is the one always standing outside distribute the flyers. consider milf and claim to be msian.

but i think this joint is totally clean.
only a few of them sometime talk dirty with you.