PDA

View Full Version : New Office Executive

Papadude
17-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I really enjoy reading all the experience our bros and sis shared here.

I am new and this my first post after finally figure how to register... haha.. "Sua Gu" right...

Okie.. something to share and seek some expert advice in how to do it.
I am self employed and have 7 staffs with me.
I have one foreign admin lady who is 41 yrs. But she look younger than the actual age.

When I interviewed her, she smile sweetly and I was kind of SHORT to it... Bla bla bla... long story short...

She always wear pant, very very tight type... and you really can see her panty line and he butt shape... (I Love It !!!)

Once she came into my office for me to sign some document, she accidentally drop something, she bent down and I saw her butt, so round, really feel like giving it a slap...Lol
Best saw partial of her panty, lacy red... wow, my favourite...

From then on, very often I will call her into my office just to TCSS with her and get touchy with her... she don't seen to mind...
Thought of advancing one more step... but lack the courage...

Any bros here have the same experience and tips to share !!!

stevex
17-05-2012, 02:32 PM
you need daring to take one more advanced step.do you have her facebook or msn things or not?

my exp is,i got an admin girl always wear so hot and look slutty during office hour. one day i ask her to stay put to finish up something which is so urgent.i told her, that i really need her help to finish off,and i will fetch her back later on. then both of me and her stay longer abit than normal working hour. If im not wrong is till 7pm++ in office while other ppl has knock off. then i pop up a msg in her msn ask hows the progress of the work? almost finish? and i say "sorry for trouble you to work extra for the urgent things,.today u wear so nice and so gorgeous for what?later you got date ar,did i delay your time? " then she replied "no,no date" ,then i say again,in this case you wear so hot and nice,make alot ppl commit crime leh... she said "wont la,who will do so in singapore" , then i replid "me lor" ..... then she dare me to do so, then i go to her table and start kiss her....

limkh11
17-05-2012, 03:07 PM
No shit at the place you eat... Think thats the base line.
Suppose you are married? You wont want word to spread to your wife that you are very close to the admin?

Or words start spreading among your employees. Things will go out of control by then. And when your "admin" start to become lady boss in office..

Then you will have 2 x Lady boss to handle! One at home, One in office.... :eek:

acidicavex
17-05-2012, 03:52 PM
If you're married you are brewing a cup of trouble. If you're a single rich available bachelor open your mouth and ask worse scenario she quit her job. As long as you don't force on her.

drekmaniac
17-05-2012, 04:15 PM
If you're married you are brewing a cup of trouble. If you're a single rich available bachelor open your mouth and ask worse scenario she quit her job. As long as you don't force on her.

That is no good. Aviod it

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 05:40 PM
you are younger than 41 in the first place?

guest68
17-05-2012, 08:21 PM
No shit at the place you eat... Think thats the base line.

yes, i do agree.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 08:52 PM
office politics would quickly put the couple down if they are high up at the ladder, unless top.

Gambit7
18-05-2012, 03:34 AM
Yo mate, be professional in workplace please even if u r the boss of the company. The reasons she let u touch her is maybe a. She likes u. B. ur her boss thats why she's willingly or unwillingly wanna let u do that. C. She's professional in this field of attracting her own boss. If u think the reason is A, and u r single, u can try to ask her out, but never mess around in workplace. If B is the reason, then please look at ur position and start doing self review on whether u should be doing that. If the reason is C, u can ask her out and settle things with her. But 1 big NO is that u dont mess around IN ur workplace, unless u r that shameless boss who don't care what ur employees think of u then u can do whatever u want. If u dont even respect ur workplace and employees, dont expect them to respect u. Hope this reply will be helpful for u.

yan-tao
18-05-2012, 03:50 AM
no shit at the place you eat... Think thats the base line.
Suppose you are married? You wont want word to spread to your wife that you are very close to the admin?

Or words start spreading among your employees. Things will go out of control by then. And when your "admin" start to become lady boss in office..

Then you will have 2 x lady boss to handle! One at home, one in office.... :eek:

just follow this rules

Ahxi
18-05-2012, 09:24 AM
I am self employed and have 7 staffs with me.

Things goes wrong in office and she turns it around to become sexual harrassment by boss. Not worth it. Especially if you decide that you need to downsize or her work performance is not up to standard.

Papadude
18-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks All Bros for your advices.

I have not make any advance yet...
Like I said, I have the gulity feeling lor...
Afterall she is here to work... haha...

Maybe should tell her, don't wear such a tied pant to work.
Boss cannot tahan.... haha...
Anyway Thanks Bro for all your wonderful advices...

flamboyant
19-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Keep trying. Dont give up. One day sure can.

dream888
19-05-2012, 08:56 AM
This is common bro.

There are many secretary / personal assistant who got relationship with their own boss. So U r not the first one.

Just remember that eating and shitting at own place is definitely not advisable but difficult to implement because we are humans and this is freaking very close contact.

Papadude
19-05-2012, 09:05 AM
I was in my office till quite late last night due to some alst minutes order...
Rushing here and there and really no joke.. Forget about the time..

Around 9.30pm.. let name my Admin Exc. Jane..
She came knocking at door....

Jane: Sir, I buy some 'Bao' for you eating... you no yet eat right...
Me: (Shock), why are you still here, thought you went back already..
(walking towards me with her everlasting tied tied pant..., it so tied till I can see her pussy liner... haha... must be too engross)
Jane: No, I am doing some work so thinking you still around and you might need me....
(ya... need you to ease my hardon cock... I was thinking)
Me: You wait awhile la... later I send you to MRT station... so late already.. not safe for a girl to walk alone...
Jane: ok.. Thank you Sir..

When she turned and wallked to the door, my eyes were focusing on the butt cheek man.... Really very NICE!!!!
I can't concentrate from then on....

Packup and call her to get ready...

After switching off the light, I got my chance...
While walking down the stair, I hold her on her waist...
I put my hand on the butt which I longed for..

She returned my favour by holding onto my hand...
I ask Jane...

Me: Jane, you scare??
Jane: Scare what Sir??
Me: Scare me la?
Jane: Why?
Me: Because I find you very pretty and look really good in the tied pant you wearing... I love it..
Jane: (Smile).. Thank you.
Me: Can I put my hand there for a while more
Jane: (silent) (nodding her head)

We walked to my Merc all the while my hand was on the lovely butt..
But I did not send her to the MRT station instead.............

kutaocheng
19-05-2012, 01:12 PM
TS must have up the new office exec..

there is also this foreign admin girl in my office who is a mixed chinese.. her voice is those very soft and sweet type.. and she can speak a smattering of mandarin..
so whenever she speaks in mandarin with her prc colleagues, she always sound so sexy probably because of the accent too..
and i'm always fantasising about banging her in the office toilet and her moaning in that sexy accent and sweet voice..

but so far have yet to try anything.. because there are many colleagues around and i don't want to lose my job yet.. :D

wacs
19-05-2012, 01:41 PM
play in office, wah you all are daring, if things don't work out, then how?

escaflower
19-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Wow... ts... lai.. share Ur story.. Haha

Papadude
19-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Sorry Bro to disappoint you guys, I never up her yet...
This just happened yesterday and it is really true...

Instead I wanted to drive her to some place for dinner...
Me: It's already so late... guess you haven't had your dinner, come, let's for dinner first.. after that I will send you back
Jane: Sir, never mind, my house got cooking... I always cook to save money...
Me: (Cheekily I asked) Then I go your house eat can.... you must be a good cook..
Jane: (smiling) ok ok...

Off I drove to an estate near Upp Thomson Rd...
Reache her house around coming to 11... She opened the door and I went into her house... She is sharing the house with 3 more ladies....
All were out cos yesterday was TGIF...

When I stepped into her house... there were kind of nice aroma... very hard to descript it... just pure nice fragrance...

Then Jane said:
Jane: Sir, you take a sit first I go take out the food from refrigerator... You want watch TV??
Me: Ok... (Still remember TV5 was showing WWE Afterburn)
After switching on the TV, she walked into the room shut the door (guess must be changing), A while late, she came off, with her that slutty tied pant on her hand and walked to the toilet..

Btw, she had changed into again a tight short and V-neck T short. I was distracted the moment she appeared... (TV was then show BIgshow and the manager)....
I felt a implusive feeling to strip her naked... giving her a chokeslam... haha.. but I endured though was very hard...

Then a evil thought came into my mind... her tight long pant she worn... now is in the toilet....

Me: Sorry, Jane, I need to use the toilet...
Jane: Sir, It behind...
Me: Ok.. thanks
I stood up and walked with my dick that seem trying to push his way out of the ziplock of my pant for a breather...

I entered the toilet and was greeted with more present surprise.......:D

BlueCondor
19-05-2012, 05:55 PM
I am starting to imagine . :D

Papadude
21-05-2012, 12:57 PM
When I entered the toilet, I saw Jane's long tight was dump inside the pail...

A sudden evil thought came into me and I locked the toilet door and finger the pant up... Jus as I was raising it up... a pair of curl up, purplish lacy panty drop out..
My eyes was bigger than a gold fish... I bent down and pick the panty up..
"This must be what June had worn today"
A sudden urge began bringing the panty to my nose...
The smell was the best aroma I ever I sniffed...
It's was a mixture of light ammonia and purfume... As I breath in deeply, the smell actually brought my blood pressure to the peak and it started to send a signal to little brother who was dying to let go of the bullet...

I started jerking while enjoying every single bit of aroma I can get from that piece of panty.. imagining Jane's solid, jingling butt. Perhaps it is due to the enjoyment I get from it... I fired off a load which was so strong that It stained onto the toilet wall...

I quickly flushed the wall with water, place the panty into the long pant, zipped up and get out of the toilet..

When I step out of the toilet, Jane was cooking and really have the urged to grap her by her waist.

Shortly dinner' supper are really and I quickly eat and FO from there...

Along the way home, the aroma of Jane's panty still mingle aorund my nose...

lostbird
21-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Wow , I beleive this is your best "dinner" you had :D

players
21-05-2012, 01:14 PM
nice story..

waiting for more

Papadude
21-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes Bro lostbird, that was indeed my best dinner..

Today, Just got into my office aorund 11am.
Called Jane into my office,
she came walking into my door, wearing this shinny material, tight pant.
As she stand infront of me... I scanned her like an X-ray machine...
She put on light makeup today, Btw she is very fair and soft spoken lady..

But I must be professional ma...

Me: any phone call for me..
Jane: Yes... bla bla bla bla called.
Me: Ok.. Ya, Btw, your dinner was very delicious.. next time we work OT, I go your house eating, Can?
Jane: Yes, Sir... (smiling)
Me: Sorry, that night I behave like that..
Jane: (look blur) What?? What??
Me: I placed my hand on your (pointing to her butt)
Jane: (smiling).. No problem Sir... It's ok..
Me: really, please don't be angry... You look very pretty with your smile...
Me: Thank you.. Tonight, you got cooking.... I want to buy you dinner, can?
Jane: (Smile) Yes, but I can no cooking....
Me: Ok... so tonight, we go out dinner... Wait for me if I might be delay by some works.
Jane: Ok, Sir... Iwill wait for you...
Me: You go back work la..
Jane: ok
As she turned and walked to the door, My eyes were stuck on that pair of jingling butt cheek.

Lunch Time over... Update again tml

eeemen
21-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Good luck bro, hope u get to "eat" what u want for dinner to night!! :D cheers bro ...............

Papadude
22-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Okie now.. An update o what happen yesterday after work..
We set off to Sembawang Rd and had our dinner there..
Along the way, I TCSS with her la...
She also kinda of relax and also TCSS in her manner...

After dinner, I drove her to Sembawang Park...
(if Bros went there before. there is a roundabout and turn right into a small road..it a no through rd)
Parked my car there and enjoying the song from Class95..
Ask her whether she enjoyed her dinner, she said Yes.

Me: Jane, are you scare coming to this place with me?
Jane: No.. No (smiling) (crossing her arm( maybe air con too cold)
Me: I really enjoy see you everyday.. you look very good in this pant.. You have great figure..
Jane: (look shy and turn to the window looking outand smiling)... yaya, thank you.
Me: You know I like you alot... (slowly I placed my hand on her leg feeling the silky texture of that pant she was wearing).
Jane: (still looking at the windown slowly turn to me) Sir, you also very good, I also Like you alot....
Me: Sure...
Jane: Yes...
Me: Can I ask you a question? (holding on her hand now)
Jane: (looking down) Yes..
Me: Can I kiss you...
Jane: (Silent)
Me: Cannot ?
Jane: (Slient)(Finally shake her head)
Me: Yes
Jane: (nodding her head slowly)

I lean towards her and gave her alike kiss on her cheek... She was breathing very heavily... after a few light kisses, I moved to her lip..
I kissed her lip gently and slowly I extend my tongue into her mouth...
I could feel that she is slowly opening up her lip for my entry..
"She is definitely not an innocent lady".. she knows how to kiss...
I was thinking..

As I was enjoying suction from the lip fight, kissing the neck going down to her asset... she gave out a soft moan... ( She is enjoying it... )

I decided then it is time to let my hand do some work... I moved my hand to her asset and gave it a light squeeze... she moaned...
I squeezed again and this time I was using both my hands...
I could feel the nippers were hard,
I lift up her shirt, pushed up her bra...
I was so excited to see a pair of fair and white asset appeared infront of me.. It was so soft so tender...
I moved my head forward and gave the hardon nipper a lick and followed by a gentle suck... she moaned again...

This moaning sound simply aroused me... my small brother was dying to roar out from me...
The moaning sound from her getting louder everytime I increased the suction power...
Then I stopped moved my hand to her pant... It was pull up pant so it is quite easy to slide my hand in...
Wow!!! I could the roughness of the pubic hair... I couldn't believe it.. I am actually touching her inner beauty now....
I moved slightly inner and my middle finger was tounching the opening of the inner asset.. Again I slided my finger in...
All this while, Jane was closing her eyes, breathing heavily and moving her body as if it coordinating my fingering movement..

Finally I reached the entrance, I tell you Bros... It was very very very wet... and very warm...
I stroke up and down with my finger, this time round Jane's body movement increase, she was moaning again...
Slowly, I inserted my finger into her lovely hole...(in and out)

Mentally I was crazy, I pull her hand and place it on my groin area and to my surprise, she started to stroke me (with my pant on)

I decided to let my little brother out for some breather and finally he is out...
Jane looked at my little brother and started stroking it even harder...
without delay, I returned my finger back to the lovely hole...

Maybe I was too engross and I did not know when I had stripped her pant off... She was wearing a black lacy flowery panty...

I decided since I am into already so much it into it and the shiokness had overpowered me, I will live in the NIKE Slogon " JUST DO IT"

I pushed my head onto her pussy area... with her panty on, I sniffed it like what I did the other night inside the toilet... The aroma this time round is... Si Beh Song Ah.....

All this while, Jane was keeing quite and kept on moan... occasionally, she will said ... No.. No.. but her hand was still stroking me.. damn high sian...

Finally, I am reaching my climax... before it exploded... I lift Jane's panty to the side and pinned my head into the bush and gave it a good mouthful lick...
I just couldn't stop licking...

Jane was jerking and moaning as my licking get more aggressive...
Finally her fast stroking on my little brother made me end my day of wildness..
Yes, I ejaculated...

With that, it chained up my beastful attitude and brought back my consciousness..

Me: Are you ok...??
Jane: (Trying to wear her pant) yes yes...
Me: You angry me...
Jane: No.. No
Me: Do you like it...
Jane: Yes.. yes (softly) Very long, never have it already...
Me: Can we do it again... if you like it...
Jane: (looking at me) yes.. (She moved forward and plant a kiss on me)
I gave her a smile and said Thank you, Jane

After that, We cleaned up with wet tissue... drove to the carpark, proceed to the toilet in the park to wash up.

This morning, she came to my office and brought me breakfast. She placed it on my table..
I called her and said Thank you..
She will be joining me for dinner with my client tonight...

Will update again tml, if there are to be something happening :rolleyes:

lostbird
22-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Clap clap......you have just won a ticket for your "brother" to attend the "WONDERLAND":D

If possible...do take some photos...................:D

Congrat!!!!!!!!

ShiningGlory
22-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Waiting for next installment .

kutaocheng
23-05-2012, 11:36 AM
wow.. you must be in a GL450 to be able to perform those actions inside..
i think i can never do that in my kancil.. :o

ataraxia
23-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Please update. Thanks.

Papadude
23-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Bro Kutaocheng, Not GL450, I am driving a C250.
Pretty small... Might consider getting one GL450..hahaha...
Can wrestle inside...

An update of what happened yesterday..

She was wearing a tight greyish pant... when she bent down, you can see a little of the meaty clolour type...

We set off at around 6.30pm to Orchid Country Club.. reached there around 7.30pm due to evening traffic...

Along the way...
Me: Are you hungry...(touching her leg)
Jane: Me... (shaking her head..)
Me: Thanks for your breakfast... the bee boon was nice...
Jane: Yes..... (smiling)
Me: But I like the Bee Hoon last night, it was more delicious.... (cheeky smile)
Jane: har... (seem lost)
Me: (Using my finger to press on her that lower asset)... This lor...
Jane: (Smiling) Very dirty, I haven't bath yesterday...
Me: Never mind wa... I love it... You smell great (my finger is poking her there)
Jane: (smiling)
Me: tonight, can you let me eat again after dinner... (Cheeky smile)
Jane: (Looking at me with a smile)... (Then nodding her head)...

Wa.... Bingo... I was like ... Hor Seh liao la... Tonight I am going to EAT her up...
While flirting with her along the way, on and off I will move to the neh neh and squeeze it and move to the CB area... press it... Si Beh Song...
My little brother was awakened by my naughty....

Shortly reaching the OCC... met my client and the dinner end at about 1130pm..

We walked to our car... upon boarding the car which was at the MSCP... I moved towards Jane and plant a kiss on her lip... while my hand started to auto roam her every assets.
While kissing her.... I whispered into her ears..

Me: So, Jane, where shall we go now... I want to eat your Bee Hoon..
Jane: (Lip still locked with mine).. I don't know Sir..... you decide...
Me: I am really hot now... can we do it here... I can't wait to eat you... I am going to lick you everywhere...
Jane: Up to Sir... I am yours now....

Just as I was about to strip her,
KNN.... OC Called... Want me to buy Supper...

Immediately the Beast In Me and my little brother go into hidding...

Bo Pian la... tell Jane I need to meet another client at Clark Quay, it will end quite late so have to send her back first...

She looked disappointed.... Too Bad lor...
She must be very wet down there...
Tell her, I will "EAT" Bee Hoon today... She nodded her head and off we left the OCC...

Along the way she was leaning on my shoulder and her hand was touching my groin area as I drive.
Of course, I must return her the favour ma...
Squeeze her neh neh la...

Reached her house, outside the gate, we hugged like long time lover and lock lip for a while (as it was quite late.. no one really bother.. except the stupid dogs barking non stop)
As we part...
Me: Don't forget tomorrow ok... I want my Bee Hoon...
Jane: (smiling)...Ok

Thereafter I hop onto my car and drive off..

This morning, Jane was wear a flowery skirt (maybe she think it will be easier for to "EAT".... haha..)
Saw and give her a thump up... she smile....

That's all Bro for today... :D

lostbird
23-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Bro,

I respect you.
OC still nos 1 ya:)

Regards

San Miguel
24-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Okie now.. An update o what happen yesterday after work..
We set off to Sembawang Rd and had our dinner there..
Along the way, I TCSS with her la...
She also kinda of relax and also TCSS in her manner...

After dinner, I drove her to Sembawang Park...
(if Bros went there before. there is a roundabout and turn right into a small road..it a no through rd)
Parked my car there and enjoying the song from Class95..
Ask her whether she enjoyed her dinner, she said Yes.

Me: Jane, are you scare coming to this place with me?
Jane: No.. No (smiling) (crossing her arm( maybe air con too cold)
Me: I really enjoy see you everyday.. you look very good in this pant.. You have great figure..
Jane: (look shy and turn to the window looking outand smiling)... yaya, thank you.
Me: You know I like you alot... (slowly I placed my hand on her leg feeling the silky texture of that pant she was wearing).
Jane: (still looking at the windown slowly turn to me) Sir, you also very good, I also Like you alot....
Me: Sure...
Jane: Yes...
Me: Can I ask you a question? (holding on her hand now)
Jane: (looking down) Yes..
Me: Can I kiss you...
Jane: (Silent)
Me: Cannot ?
Jane: (Slient)(Finally shake her head)
Me: Yes
Jane: (nodding her head slowly)

I lean towards her and gave her alike kiss on her cheek... She was breathing very heavily... after a few light kisses, I moved to her lip..
I kissed her lip gently and slowly I extend my tongue into her mouth...
I could feel that she is slowly opening up her lip for my entry..
"She is definitely not an innocent lady".. she knows how to kiss...
I was thinking..

As I was enjoying suction from the lip fight, kissing the neck going down to her asset... she gave out a soft moan... ( She is enjoying it... )

I decided then it is time to let my hand do some work... I moved my hand to her asset and gave it a light squeeze... she moaned...
I squeezed again and this time I was using both my hands...
I could feel the nippers were hard,
I lift up her shirt, pushed up her bra...
I was so excited to see a pair of fair and white asset appeared infront of me.. It was so soft so tender...
I moved my head forward and gave the hardon nipper a lick and followed by a gentle suck... she moaned again...

This moaning sound simply aroused me... my small brother was dying to roar out from me...
The moaning sound from her getting louder everytime I increased the suction power...
Then I stopped moved my hand to her pant... It was pull up pant so it is quite easy to slide my hand in...
Wow!!! I could the roughness of the pubic hair... I couldn't believe it.. I am actually touching her inner beauty now....
I moved slightly inner and my middle finger was tounching the opening of the inner asset.. Again I slided my finger in...
All this while, Jane was closing her eyes, breathing heavily and moving her body as if it coordinating my fingering movement..

Finally I reached the entrance, I tell you Bros... It was very very very wet... and very warm...
I stroke up and down with my finger, this time round Jane's body movement increase, she was moaning again...
Slowly, I inserted my finger into her lovely hole...(in and out)

Mentally I was crazy, I pull her hand and place it on my groin area and to my surprise, she started to stroke me (with my pant on)

I decided to let my little brother out for some breather and finally he is out...
Jane looked at my little brother and started stroking it even harder...
without delay, I returned my finger back to the lovely hole...

Maybe I was too engross and I did not know when I had stripped her pant off... She was wearing a black lacy flowery panty...

I decided since I am into already so much it into it and the shiokness had overpowered me, I will live in the NIKE Slogon " JUST DO IT"

I pushed my head onto her pussy area... with her panty on, I sniffed it like what I did the other night inside the toilet... The aroma this time round is... Si Beh Song Ah.....

All this while, Jane was keeing quite and kept on moan... occasionally, she will said ... No.. No.. but her hand was still stroking me.. damn high sian...

Finally, I am reaching my climax... before it exploded... I lift Jane's panty to the side and pinned my head into the bush and gave it a good mouthful lick...
I just couldn't stop licking...

Jane was jerking and moaning as my licking get more aggressive...
Finally her fast stroking on my little brother made me end my day of wildness..
Yes, I ejaculated...

With that, it chained up my beastful attitude and brought back my consciousness..

Me: Are you ok...??
Jane: (Trying to wear her pant) yes yes...
Me: You angry me...
Jane: No.. No
Me: Do you like it...
Jane: Yes.. yes (softly) Very long, never have it already...
Me: Can we do it again... if you like it...
Jane: (looking at me) yes.. (She moved forward and plant a kiss on me)
I gave her a smile and said Thank you, Jane

After that, We cleaned up with wet tissue... drove to the carpark, proceed to the toilet in the park to wash up.

This morning, she came to my office and brought me breakfast. She placed it on my table..
I called her and said Thank you..
She will be joining me for dinner with my client tonight...

Will update again tml, if there are to be something happening :rolleyes:

Envy you bro. You have "abalone" for your dinner. Cheers

LovePotion
25-05-2012, 01:21 AM
I think your work is your life. If you can meld the both of them together, the better I say.

fun2nite
25-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Still there's a chance.

Install a cctv in your office. Let her make the first move (if she like you). In this case, anything happen should she wants to charge you for harassment or what, you got evidence that she started everything. :D

cncs
25-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Bro, a boss with a staff is very dangerous. If you have a wife better be more careful. One of your staff might tell your wife about what is happening in your office.

grimreaper82
25-05-2012, 01:54 PM
camping camping

lostbird
25-05-2012, 05:53 PM
This morning, Jane was wear a flowery skirt (maybe she think it will be easier for to "EAT".... haha..)
Saw and give her a thump up... she smile....

Bro Papadude,

Where have all the " flower" goes ??:D

shagging
25-05-2012, 08:36 PM
TS,

Can tarbao bee hoon for me too? Eh....prefer dinner time..lol:D

Papadude
26-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey Bro, Thank you for all your wonderful comments and concerns.

Let me continue...
That's day, I purposely leave office early. I am not sure whether is she eagerly waiting for the date that night.I never called her and I left for Malacca till this morning.
This is the "Flying Kite" technique, Pull and Losen...

So Brother, that night I never had the chance to 'EAT' the Char Bee Hoon... haha...

This morning when I opened my office door, I saw one packet of coffee hung underneath my table.
I decided to walk to her room..

Knock knock!!!
Me: Hi Jane... How are you today...
With a Big Smile
Jane: Sir, Good... Where did you go... I waiting you very late on Wed.. I tot you something happen.
Me: Why, you very worry is it..
Jane: (Smiling, nodding her head)
Me: See I am back... I have something urgent at Malaysia so have to go lor (move towards and stroking her hair)
Jane: ok...ok
Me: so tonight can I eat my Bee Hoon
Jane: (gave me f**king shock look) har...
Me: (pointing to her ****) that one la.... I very hungry
Jane: (smiling) Sir, you very naughty.... (shying looking down and nodding her head)
Me: So tonight, you got cooking at home..
Jane: Yes..
Me: Ok.. so I go your home eat can??
Jane: Maybe my roommate will be out, let me check, I will let you Sir..
Me: Ok

There I move my hand down and gave her a gentle squeeze on her asset...

Btw, she is wear a damn tight jean skirt, she just came into my office and I slide my hand and touched her sliky, lacy panty when she handed over some files to me...:p

To be continue....

koonsengroad
26-05-2012, 11:24 AM
bro,nice story.. thanks:)

SteveAu
26-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Wah!! More more! Keep up the good work! nice!

Czar
26-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Good. Please continue.

kutaocheng
26-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Most likely eating abalone bee hoon now.. :D
remember to go somewhere and dabao for OC too..

Papadude
28-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Dear Bro,

Thanks for your comments..
My next instalment...

Left the office around 5pm with Jane.. Went to Thomson Plaza to buy some groceries.. She insisted on cooking... so be it lor...

Since she was wearing a tight jean skirt above knee cap.. and should I said a pretty tight shirt... Ok... it was showing the 2 assets...

Observed many Bros will catch a 2nd glance at her when she bent down to get to get something... I was like... Hmmm.. they must be waiting for her to bent down further... so can Beoon her...
So I purposely asked her to help me get a Campbell Soup from the lowest shelve..., She half kneel down and squat...
True enough, all bros turned and looked at her... haha...

Then I realised something, has she called her house and checked on her room mate...
Me: Jane.. you called your house already...
Jane: Yes.. Sir... They will be out with their Friend.. usually they won't be back so early..
Me: Oh..... (I was so relieved)
Jane: You worry... (Smiling and hand gong round my waist)
Me: No la... Just concern lor (hug her close to me and her 2 neh neh pressing onto me).

After getting all the stuff, I walked to the Guidance Phamarcy and grab hold of one pack Durex..(Just iin Case of Emergency)...hahaha...

We then set off to Jane house and reached there around 7plus pm.. I entered her house and walked straight into the kitchen to put all the barang down... True enough, no one is at home..

Jane: Sir, You wait a while, I go chance... (There she walked into the room and shut the door)
My mind was going crazy thinking of what was she dong inside... I decided to knob and open the door...

What greeted was Fabulous !!!
Jane was with his purplish bra and silky lacy panty... She was shocked, she tried to cover her asset with her arm...
Slowly I moved forward like an lion approaching their prey...

Jane was looking at me all this while and moving her hands from the top to the bottom.. As she moved, you could see her pressing hard onto her breast and it's squeezed the whole breast out of the bra...

My little Brother was roaring like mad...
Finally, I was standing right infront of her... I gave Jane a light kiss on her lip and moved her slowing into me...
From the light lip kiss, I slowly increased my speed just like a porn star actor...
As I was kissing Jane,I was also trying to unhooked her bra... Finally It was off..
The 2 Big Asset fell down like a D24 durian... and unknowingly, I was squeezing, sucking and licking it like a juicy melon...

Jane was moaning and moaning... everytime she moaned, she sent a signal to my brain cell and thus was sent to my little brother.... He was Errupting !!!
Jane was also constantly rubbing it.... On my God !!! I am crazy...

I moved my hand down and slided into her panty...
Oh mind, she was so so so wet.. I promised !!! Bros..
She must has not had sex for a very long time... No wonder she was moaning and wetting her panty...

I slowly rolled her panty down to her knee and then her feet and finally off... I was holding onto Jane's panty and looking at her... I then stickout my tongue and gave the panty a lick...

Jane stopped me and told me
Jane: (pointing to her bushy asset) Sir, here...

I spreaded her legs wide into a big "V" shape and go under/between her leg...
I can't believed it, I am about to lick Jane, my new office executive pussy...
I slowly pinned my head into the bush... I was greeted with wonderful and sweet aroma... "That's Jane's Pussy Smell"... My blood rushed to my head. !!!
I gave her pussy a kiss and slowly I licked it...

Wow!!! the taste is a bit salty, and it damn slimey (like running nose)lor...

Heck care La !!! I decided to dive in and kept licking and kissing Jane pussy...
I planted my whole face onto Jane pussy... I was going crazy...
She was moaning like crazy and loudly (maybe she knew her roommate will not be back so early)

Perhap, my licking was so strong and powerful, that made Jane decided to kneel down...
No, she was trying to strip my pant off...
I do her a favour by stripping myself naked...

Next, I don't believed it myself... I never Jane.. who appeared to be quiet and innocent lady to do this...
She was blowing me...(I thought I have to teach her initially)

Oh man...every blow she gave me... she was like sucking all the commandos out from the tunnel...
Hell broke loose ....We were in 69 position...
I was painting Jane like I am having a painting class while Jane was blowing and licking my shaft like a lolipop...

Finally... I turned her over and digging into my pocket for that packet of "Balloon"... my finger was strembling... not because I am too high...
It was because as I was searching for the "Cap", Jane still refused to stop and kept on blowing and licking me...

Finally the cap was on.. I am ready for WAR...

I brought Jane to her bed... made bent down and I slided my little brother into the terribly wet hole... It was so wet and I totally have not difficulty putting it in...

Every thrust I go... Jane was moaning...
Jane: Sir, Sir.. Sir... ah ah...
Every moaning Jane made... increase my speed...
I was squeezing her round butt which I have been eyeing for god damn long...
I squeezed and slowly open the butt lip and saw my shaft in and out of the glory hole...

Then I changed her to missionary... every push I made.. the two assets was moving up and down...
I squeezed it and occasionally I will dive in and suck it...

Finally, I reached my climax..... I shot all my commandos into the cap... Jane and I were panting...
I turned to her... and gave breast another suck...
Me: Jane, you are great... I love your pussy.... I love it...
Jane: Me too Sir... I love you (pointing to me dick)

After that, Jane... help me pull out the cap, cleaned me up with wet tissue and we went to the bathroom and shower together...

Something happened in the bathroom...

Update later... have an appointment at 4.45pm

Btw, Jane was wearing tight jean....
I called her this morning and flirt with her..
She told me she is wearing red, lacy G string... She bought it at John Little yesterday...

lostbird
28-05-2012, 04:47 PM
I m looking at my excutives now..............................:o

acidicavex
28-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Admire you bro eating in your own backyard... The chinese saying 纸是包不住火 hopefully i got it right in chinese

unsung80
28-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Your new office executive call you Sir, sounds like a pinay?

rubberduckygirl
29-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Your new office executive call you Sir, sounds like a pinay?

true enough. usually i call my boss by his name.
perhaps Jane really adore her boss to call him - Sir.

pendragon_sg
29-05-2012, 11:53 AM
true enough. usually i call my boss by his name.
perhaps Jane really adore her boss to call him - Sir.

your story is GREAT TS!!!!!!

Papadude
29-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Dear Bros and Sis,

Thanks for your comments.

BINGO!!! You guys are good ... haha...

Okie, my next update...

We got up from the bed and walked to the toilet... I gave Jane a shock by grabbing onto her 2 assets, and next I carried her in a bear hug position..

I could stick feel Jane... cum on her pubic hair.. we were lock lip while I carried her into the toilet...

Inside the toilet, Jane offered to shower me... I was like... wow.. So be it lor..
She turned on the tap and wet my whole body, aftewhich, she soap me with Lux Shower gel... from my back to my butt, she turned me around and soap from my chest to my little brother who was awakened by her gentle harassment... He look weak but angry at time.. haha...
Occasionally, Jane will stroke it to thorughly cleaned my shaft...

Me: Jane... Let me help you too...
Jane: Okie Sir...
I squeezed the gel and placed it on my palm... rubbed with both my palm and I ready for action...

Immediately I placed both my palm on the two big asset and fondling the hardon nips... I gently squeezed it and sometime roughen alittle...
Jane seem to enjoy it.. she gave out quite a sound that triggered my little brother from his sleep..

Slowly I advanced downward and there I arrived at the lovely hole covered with bush... I slided my palm in between the entrance, In and out was my action... as I went in, my middle finger will enter into the lovely hole.... The smoothness as a result of the soap... really increase Jane moaning sound... she was like...

Jane: ah... ah.. (biting her lip and sticking out her tongue once awhile)
Me: Jane, do you like it (looking at her seductive look)
Jane: (twisting her body and nodding her head) Ah... ah... ah....

Finally, Jane washed my dick with the water which was running continuous from tap.. when she is done, she pull my dick towards her and began sucking like no tomorrow...
I believed my little brother was stretched to the maximum that day... The suction from Jane was great from great...

I didn't know I can go on for a 2nd round... Usually I will "pien san" (collapsed) after one round.. But Jane made it happened.

Jane was sucking and licking my shaft... eating every single bit of my precum...
She must be damn high, I must have triggered her "sex bomb" and made her real mad now... is she going to eat me up.. (I was thinking...haha)
She was really sucking real hard and sometime I did felt some pain due to overstretch...But overall... I love it !!! I was enjoying it....

Of course, all the while when Jane was busying eating my little brother... I was tuning her nips...

Finally.. enough is enough... I stopped her... She looked at me disappointed and cleaning her lip with her hand.... I bent her down and entered her RAW... yes RAW... omg... !!!

I pumped Jane in doggy like a horse that broke free from the leash.... I pump and pump and Pump.. faster and faster...
I noticed Jane's two big neh neh was swinging and swinging forward and back...
Finally I knew I am cumming, I pull my dick out and shot it onto Jane's butt...

I was dead tired...totally drained out... 2 rounds in a spite of one hour... my legs really became jelly... I quickly washup, dried myself and went out of the bathroom...
Jane was smiling and looked so satisfied...

Of course, sudsequently Jane cooked and we had dinner together...
at about 11pm, I left Jane house... we kissed and gave each other a hug before I hopped into my car...
Wow.. what a day....

That's end my adventure on last Saturday....

An update of Jane today...
She was wearing a tight skirt... she bought me breakfast today...
when she walked passed my office, I waved for her to come in... she came in and cheekily I asked her...

Me: Jane, how are you today...
Jane: Good, Sir
Me:Thanks for the breakfast..
JAne: No problem, Sir
Me: (facially look serious) I have something to ask you...
Jane: What.. Sir
Me: (Broke into cheeky smile) are you wearing G-String today?
Jane: (Smile)... Sir, you naughty... No.. today no have....
Me: then what you wearing...
Jane slowly walked up to me and lift up her skirt... she is wearing a red, plain panty with flowering pattern on the front portion... I moved my hand and gave her pussy a gentle squeeze...

That's all Bros and Sister...

lostbird
29-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Full course meal:D

Papadude
29-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Full course meal:D

Right Bro lostbird...
Full course followed by dessert....

Jane is really super horny on Sat after she was triggered...
Perhaps was the hot shower we had that cool her down...

her suction on my dick is so fierce... yesterday still abit sore... hahaha...
But overall result.... Shiok !!!:D

Young Hero
30-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Papadude I salute you. You are one true cheongster. :D How come I dun have such luck. :(

lostbird
30-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Papadude I salute you. You are one true cheongster. :D How come I dun have such luck. :(

Bro Young Hero,

Same here:(....Have read stories from here be it Flying hostress to office staff,,
I have all the opportunities,,,,frequent flyer and a wholesome of excustives in office , ranging from SYT to MILF..whatever to name it.....no luck means no luck....

Maybe is no balls:D

Papadude
30-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Bro Young Hero and lostbird,

I am also very worry at first.. Wondering how Jane will react...
How if she cried Rape !!!
KNN, all the media will be ambushing me outside the sub court... haha...

I test the water first if you read from the very begining on my updates,
I flirted with her with things like... "Jane, you look great, very pretty today..
Slowly we became touchy, like stroking her hair, touhing her hand, touching her butt and also at time tapping on her butt....

I advance slowly... or maybe, perhaps she is here for only pass 8months...
Or Maybe, she is itchy for some dick..
I just happened to be there at the right place at the right time..
I see that she is fine my approach especially that night at Sembawang Pk, therefore I knew the battle is won...

Jane is really very horny chick, she gets really wet and high when aroused...
Last Sat, when I was licking her pussy, she was so wet, for a moment I thought was my saliva... but the taste just so different...

However, Jane really frightened me off last Sat...haha...
But, of course I consider myself lucky to have Jane with me...

Jane jus sms me, she wants to know whether I am free tonight..
The sms read as follow:

"Sir, later after work you got appt?
my roommate no in today.
They going out tonight and they not back early..
You want come dinner my house..
I got cooking..."

Ya hor... Ladies Nite tonight.... no wonder room mate not in....

But, I decided to turn her down....;)

lostbird
30-05-2012, 06:02 PM
hahaha, push and pull theory:D

Bro Papadude,

Thanks for your " guided steps" indeed well acknowledged.
However, it all boils down to guts ...and apparently they are well imprisoned by my OC.:p

Papadude
30-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Bro lostbird,

The Saying goes... OC is afterall the Best... You chosen her out of a zillion ppl in this world...

"Although The Foods outside are more tasty, The HOMECOOK Food is always the Most nourishing one"....

This is Papadude Theory.... haha...

My job doesn't allowed me to be back home by 7pm or 8pm. Often, I have to entertain clients from Indonesia, India, Thailand etc...
My OC never questioned me... though I guess she knows deals are closed not in coffeeshop... but in clubs... and women are parts of the game plan...

So, recently when I am out with Jane, I have not worries at all cos my OC will never check on me... only that night she wanted Dabao... :o

Try harder Bros...

lostbird
30-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Well said, thanks bro:)

sky_liner2
15-06-2012, 09:17 PM
TS missing for 2 weeks, pls come back soon.....

DreamOfLust
15-06-2012, 10:22 PM
MIA ?

please keep this thread alive

slicker
15-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Maybe he was caught eating abalone orrh(black) mee sua by the wife? Then wife checked his phone n pc and found that he wrote a thread abt his fling here, got the thread as evidence, and either he going thru a terrible time now or he is enjoying best Of both world that he dun need to carry on...:rolleyes:

callmebad
16-06-2012, 01:47 AM
now is still school holidays, maybe bring his wife and kids out for holiday tours:)