PDA

View Full Version : Business Trip to China

bambo
15-05-2012, 11:28 PM
After reading through so many stories, i think it's time for me to start contributing to the sbf. I would like to apologise for my lousy english.

This story happened around 2 years back. It had been quite afew times i had been to China. Due to the exhibitions there. In most of my trips there, i will be staying at the same hotel. The receptionist get to remember due to my frequent visits.

During that trip over, the receptionist greeted me before i registered for the room. I was shocked. As we know, people there are lazy and how come she will make an effort to remember me.

Anyway, just a short intro on the recep. She is around late 20s. 160cm? petite type, small boobs (A cup) cute looking with sweet smiles.

*sorry, will update again, out to get some stuff done*
*comments welcomed and up if you like or wanna know more. Thanks*

Poet
16-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Please carry on with the story. Thanks.

DoubleSSS
16-05-2012, 09:39 AM
2nd camper reporting in .

jappop
16-05-2012, 11:32 AM
pls cary on thank

smooth288
16-05-2012, 12:44 PM
After reading through so many stories, i think it's time for me to start contributing to the sbf. I would like to apologise for my lousy english.

Please carry on...waiting for more stories, I been to china many times n boy u be so surprised things the never happen could happen to u...it's so easy especially when u a professional and u wear suit to meeting in their office or having lunch outside or walking through the shopping mall....so many many things can happen witht eh china women there........

Suxitup
16-05-2012, 02:22 PM
wish i have a job like u all to travel to China frequently...

owl888
16-05-2012, 02:52 PM
TS, u must b yan(2) dao(2) ;)

alan0338
16-05-2012, 05:28 PM
waiting for more updates ... :D

Basil
16-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Are you going to continue?

bambo
18-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Sorry bros to keep you waiting. Was unable to load SBF yesterday. I will not be free this coming weekend. Will try to update again ASAP. Sorry!

mlvnyong
18-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Sorry bros to keep you waiting. Was unable to load SBF yesterday. I will not be free this coming weekend. Will try to update again ASAP. Sorry!

Bro whenever U r free, type ur story out on words. Log in SBF, just cut and paste as many update as possible. Still waiting for update.

1bbcd5
18-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Great thread! Also my favorite view.

Admiral
20-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Are you coming back?

American
20-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Thanks for sharing your adventure. Hope you can continue soon.

HornyTod
20-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Camping here bro, better hurry back....

bambo
21-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Sorry bros. Promise to update one time tonight. Thanks for the support.

bambo
21-05-2012, 08:59 PM
As all SBF bros know in China, what does the businessman do after their dinner. Nothing but drink, KTV, girl and drunk!

*Lets continue*

It happens during the 2nd night of the trip. After my usual exhibition walk and dinner. We got to the KTV for a sing and drink. Well, called a girl for accompany. Talked, drank and played with her. Nothing special. No chemistry with her. So told my buddies that i will be going back to the room first. So i paid the KTV girl and off i go to my room. That was around 10pm. Which is still early. Got to watch some tv before i went to bathe.

I got hungry suddenly, so i decided to call for some food so that i can have a meal after my bath. However, i have not even finish my bath, my food is already at my door step. No choice but to run out naked with soap still on my body, latch the door open it and ask the person to wait for awhile.

Faster ran in to the toilet and wash off my soap without closing the door.
A voice came and said "Don't worry, take ur time". It sounds firmiliar. It sounds like the girl at the recep. I got excited. So i just cover myself with the towel and went out. With parts of my body still wet.

After i open my door, i was right that it was the girl at the recep that is the one delivering the food to me.

*To be continued* Sorry bros, went to get things done.

bambo
25-05-2012, 12:20 AM
time to update my lonely story in CHINA

*continue*

I was greeted by a sweet smile on her face(till now, i can still rmb it).
After letting her in, i closed the door as i was still in my towel.
I tell myself that i am going to try to up her tonight!

All conversation in chinese

Me: Sorry, make you wait. Quickly put on the table.
She: Nevermind, its my job.
Me: Why are you in your plain clothes.
She: Off duty alr. Going back.
Me: So sorry, to make you serve me before you go back.
She: Its okay, its my pleasure and my duty. (with a shy face)

Before she turns and head towards the door,
She: remember to dry yourself before going to bed.
after which, she tilt her head down and look on the floor with a red face
Me: Why not you help me?
and i start to walk towards her. I took her hand up and place it on the side of my body where the towel is. She did not show any resistance and she just look at me in the eye.
Her eyes tell me then she wanted it but she do not dare to start and make me think that she is a easy girl.
So i just guide her and pull my towel out of my body.

*Sorry guys, will continue soon*

LovePotion
25-05-2012, 12:38 AM
your business is our business now. thanks for that. share more!

Starkarat
25-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Damn ! U r such a lucky guy!

ataraxia
25-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Please continue. Thanks.

eeemen
25-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Wow! Late camper here! Cheers ..........

keewee
25-05-2012, 01:08 PM
joining in for campers' corner

lostbird
25-05-2012, 01:22 PM
" Me: Why not you help me?
and i start to walk towards her. I took her hand up and place it on the side of my body where the towel is. She did not show any resistance and she just look at me in the eye.
Her eyes tell me then she wanted it but she do not dare to start and make me think that she is a easy girl.
So i just guide her and pull my towel out of my body."

Bro, u must have some guts from your drinks ya...
I will never dare to try this stunts:eek: u got guts and is a huge one :D

grimreaper82
25-05-2012, 02:05 PM
please do continue TS

moder
27-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Dun let us wait too long huh...........:D

magicsss
27-05-2012, 03:37 PM
pls continue when u have time

thank

bambo
06-06-2012, 10:15 PM
*time for some update* kind of lazy to type out my story. But i need to share with all the SBF bros.

She was still shy when i started to take off my towel. At this time, my body is still covered by the towel. From her view she still cant see. She keep shaking her head, disagreeing with her actions. And her hands are feeling cold. (wierd part is her hand did not reject) So i just continue to clean my body together with her hand.
After awhile she seems to move on her own but she did not go down to clean my lower body yet, so i let go of her hand and hold her waist. I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Me: Thank you
She: Welcome, it's my pleasure.

I smiled at her and I start to kiss her on her lips slow and steady. She did not reject but she just remain there with no action. Slowly, she start to kiss me back and we start our tongue fighting. During our tongue fight, she let go of the towel and was hugging me before sliding down for my semi erected rod.

After knowing that she is starting to relax, I carried her to the bed and put her down slowly. Hugging and kissing her slowly. We stared at each other for awhile. Her eyes electrified me. She make me feels that we had been together for so long like a long lost couple who finally met each other.

* brb for next part later in the night*

Ice2005
07-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Bro, which hotel you went and in which town. I been to many hotel but did not seems to have the luck you experience. :D Is that a local hotel?

Regards

alvinskoh
07-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Support.........Quick update.

FeeeFeee
07-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Wow, one very lucky guy :D