PDA

View Full Version : BB Sex

aussiebob
31-12-2004, 05:49 AM
Can anyone help me ?
Pls advise/suggest which ladies offer it (BB sex) - do not post names here. Email me the contacts and location (house numbers) to: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

aussiebob
31-12-2004, 05:52 AM
Cat $150 ladies preferred

S|eep|ess
03-01-2005, 12:46 PM
excuse me.....wat's is BB?
Rgds,

aussiebob
05-01-2005, 09:29 AM
BBSex - Sex sans condom (in the saw)

aussiebob
05-01-2005, 09:30 AM
BBSex - Sex sans condom (in the raw)

notsonewbird
05-01-2005, 09:41 AM
DON'T!
dont do it man!

Cao_pi
05-01-2005, 07:51 PM
BRO! seriously man do not do it, you know that condom already not 100%
bullet proof, if you want to better let it be your one or two or maybe 3 soul mate(you will never know how many soul mate somebody might have :o ) Dun risk your life on it, i really need to say this. I'm pretty sure most brother agree with me here. Even aku also scared although horny as hell :p

sb song
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
BBSex - Sex sans condom (in the raw)
try Singtel

aussiebob
08-01-2005, 07:01 AM
try Singtel

Thanks but u should post names here - could get her in trouble. Then again maybe everyone knows anyway.

BTW, I think she's retired and also heard rumours she is "unsafe". Funny enuff, I never managed to get/try her always not working or too busy in her heyday.

MitMit
09-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks but u should post names here - could get her in trouble. Then again maybe everyone knows anyway.

BTW, I think she's retired and also heard rumours she is "unsafe". Funny enuff, I never managed to get/try her always not working or too busy in her heyday.

You are prepare to go raw but worry being "unsafe"??? NO one can be "certified safe".... not all STDs are detectable. Dun play with fire boy.

MitMit
09-01-2005, 11:29 AM

soory for the double

You are prepare to go raw but worry being "unsafe"??? NO one can be "certified safe".... not all STDs are detectable. Dun play with fire boy.

punishit
05-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Bob... you have HIV rite and you want to pass it on... I will zap u later.

thaivisitor
05-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Can anyone help me ?
Pls advise/suggest which ladies offer it (BB sex) - do not post names here. Email me the contacts and location (house numbers) to: [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Don't mind if you could just provide a list of those whom you did raw with? So that I can avoid them lah.... as I really would want to play safer lah.. you know what I mean right?

As for Singtel being not safe... you sure you're not responsible for it?

peterfish1099
05-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Don't mind if you could just provide a list of those whom you did raw with? So that I can avoid them lah.... as I really would want to play safer lah.. you know what I mean right?

As for Singtel being not safe... you sure you're not responsible for it?

Haha.
I second that.

Horsepower
05-07-2005, 04:42 PM
My fren got STD from bbbj. You sure ?

sg181
05-07-2005, 04:43 PM
sony

lengleng

august

Rof|maoxz
05-07-2005, 06:09 PM
This thread has happened 6 mths ago and yet ppl digged it up. :cool:

Konkek Johnson
05-07-2005, 10:24 PM
This thread has happened 6 mths ago and yet ppl digged it up. :cool:

hahaha....this is soo funny.....i think the GL threads are losing their pizazz...
to come out with smthg creative...hmm....i am too new for this to be creative...can other senior bros who have fuck....errr...seen it all give some suggestions...

mayb smthg like a Fuckfest Friday...where 10 bros go into a legal house grab 10 preordered....and to be evaluated....CAT80/CAT150 WLs...fuck then come out and later write FR evaluating the moneys worth or that the particular FL is losing it. Food and beer could be brought to enhance the scenario...

or else or Mad Orgy Monday...where we get 5 bros and 5 WLs and throw inside a room....lotsa action and yup...just one cum and u r out.,....out but still can sit down inside and watch the action....

just wrenchin my brain......just had a blowjob so sex flows faster into the brain.... :D

punishit
06-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Ain too sure who is the CCB who down my points dare not put nick :D Thanks to all bros who up me because they regard my warning of this RAW kia as real

Konkek Johnson
07-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Ain too sure who is the CCB who down my points dare not put nick :D Thanks to all bros who up me because they regard my warning of this RAW kia as real

Raw is definately War bro....