PDA

View Full Version : H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Pages : 1 [2] 3

jaywalk
28-04-2013, 01:58 AM
She has been MIA since this Monday. Wednesday cannot tahan, I have to release. Lucky Judy H10R11 working so I took her.

Thursday hoping FY working but to no avail. Go back empty handed.

Yesterday still no FY but Michelle H02R16 working and I took her.

As I went out H02, saw group of AV exiting the alley. How I know they were AV? Simple, the group comprise of men and women and they walk closely as I mentioned as a group.

I thank you.

Oh.. Friday afternoon right ? saw them too .. H12 seems closed for the day. i went for H2 Sally without thinking twice. ..although my favourite H2 Michelle is around after a long absence.. guess i am in need of BIG boobs.. :D

Cerberus
28-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Oh.. Friday afternoon right ? saw them too .. H12 seems closed for the day. i went for H2 Sally without thinking twice. ..although my favourite H2 Michelle is around after a long absence.. guess i am in need of BIG boobs.. :D

until now still no chance to see H2R16.....any ideas why she so long absent from PT?

bonkning
28-04-2013, 12:51 PM
until now still no chance to see H2R16.....any ideas why she so long absent from PT?
no nid see la bro, she not ur type... 70% zhun

jaywalk
30-04-2013, 11:41 AM

Michelle H2 is back currently. Saw her few days back. She was on mandatory leave for a month. And she was suppose to be back on the 8th April.. But actual date not sure.. Cos I never step in petain for a month so.

If u like Big boobs, Leggy babes. Skip her.
To summarise her in 3 words is good enough. :-
Sweet .. Petite and Fantastic !:rolleyes:

austin69
30-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Michelle H2 is back currently. Saw her few days back. She was on mandatory leave for a month. And she was suppose to be back on the 8th April.. But actual date not sure.. Cos I never step in petain for a month so.

If u like Big boobs, Leggy babes. Skip her.
To summarise her in 3 words is good enough. :-
Sweet .. Petite and Fantastic !:rolleyes:

Ok, ok. Enough of other WLs, this is Fong Yee thread. :rolleyes:

Saw her today and booked for 2 sessions. :p As usual it was superlative!

Her absence last week was due to her monthly period.

I thank you! :D

Lotus2013
01-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Busybody:eek::p

KPO = busybody or were you calling me busybody? :D

austin69
03-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Ok, ok. Enough of other WLs, this is Fong Yee thread. :rolleyes:

Saw her today and booked for 2 sessions. :p As usual it was superlative!

Her absence last week was due to her monthly period.

What a way to wrap up the week than to have it spent with Fong Yee! Oh behave!

By far, the best one hour I've had this 2013! Yeah baby, yeah!

RAMS75
04-05-2013, 03:34 AM
Newbie here :o what is KPO?

NNKC u ask me what is KPO ?since when i call you KPO?:(:mad:

tkongkia
04-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Relax la bro , how thing wit u .? Hope everything is fine . :D

nippon
05-05-2013, 12:57 AM
NNKC u ask me what is KPO ?since when i call you KPO?:(:mad:Relax bro, he was saying the last part just in jest, he was just joking lah........don't take it seriously.......:)

RAMS75
05-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Relax la bro , how thing wit u .? Hope everything is fine . :D

Relax bro, he was saying the last part just in jest, he was just joking lah........don't take it seriously.......:)

No worries guys ...

austin69
06-05-2013, 10:20 PM
What a way to wrap up the week than to have it spent with Fong Yee! Oh behave!

By far, the best one hour I've had this 2013! Yeah baby, yeah!

Was really, really late and lucky was still able to catch Fong Yee! :p

The best 10 minutes I've had so far! Yeah baby, yeah! :D

austin69
08-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Went down for another "epic session" with Fong Yee. I'm still on a high! :p;):D

austin69
24-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Busy today but managed to get out of the office to get some quality time with Fong Yee. Then after PT I went back to the office and continue where I left off, but this time with a smile on my face! :D

Yeah baby, yeah! :D

Date: 23 May 2013

Room: 10 - bright and clean, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 9.5 - beautiful!
Looks: body - 9 - nice fleshy ass!
Washing: 10 - can auto-roaming! She auto roam me!
GFE: 10
Smoker: Nope!
CAT: 50 - worth every cent! :p
Service: 10 - she has good variety! Session very satisfying! Bravo! :D
RTF: Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!

serpenty
11-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Bros jus a curiousity does Fong Yi
accept bangla or indian man???
While passing by her room did see some standing near to her door.
I was planning to try her out for the first time but my mind change out of sudden went to H2 R2 Maggie. After completing my session with maggie still proceed to have a glance on fong yi, Went to H12 again did still see the same ppl are standing near her door for quiet long. Oh my gosh!!!
Cld anyone tell me wat is the best time to hunt her earlier.

sonksonk
11-06-2013, 09:27 AM
some pages back i read that she does not take banglah.

tupac393
11-06-2013, 01:30 PM
haha bro serpant,fong yee takes anyone la from what I see as long as they got money.But why did you take maggie instead as maggie herself takes banglah also so not much difference.

serpenty
11-06-2013, 03:14 PM
haha bro serpant,fong yee takes anyone la from what I see as long as they got money.But why did you take maggie instead as maggie herself takes banglah also so not much difference.

Yo bro i know maggie also does services for bangla too.
My mind was change out of sudden because H12 too pack to go in
compared to H2. WL also has some standard on themself.
Just a curiousity some might take some might not even
bother to take bangla.
The topic is about saying which WL accept bangla.
It's not about bangla accept which WL.

firepost
11-06-2013, 03:24 PM
I was planning to try her out for the first time but my mind change out of sudden went to H2 R2 Maggie. After completing my session with maggie still proceed to have a glance on fong yi, Went to H12 again did still see the same ppl are standing near her door for quiet long. Oh my gosh!!!

bro serpenty, did you get maggie yesterday?

serpenty
11-06-2013, 03:27 PM
bro serpenty, did you get maggie yesterday?

u got a msg

jacky43
11-06-2013, 09:25 PM
I not sure about other brothels, I am writing about high end ones, still many girls started young. Almost all begin at high end HC/ KTV so they had tons of experience.

Rather as I wrote years ago, an Indian above 50s asked her pricing and bargain down to $40. She said no! So it is the $50 that prevent blanglahs from taking the girls. Because I had saw one taken H2 Princess Michelle before, it all boil down to $50.

Now, across the road to Desker's brothels, tons of blanglahs Q up for LBs. My feelings the LBs called $30 which is reasonable for their wallets.

jacky43
11-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Since I am getting into the mood, probably next trip I will sweet talk using charms on the girls. Still nothing less then $50, mine you.

I shall begins with, Violet taught me to sweet talk to her, because I had posted stuffs on the girls. But it is not all girls I taken I done it, there are tons of members and, I am a small fry. Still I apologize to her for my mistakes and, a good news.

Take a break from 16 June to 1 July, it is quiet on the war zone I mean here. Because it is the FIFA matches, it is like it for years. You guys know it is all lies, still the fun is there. She let off her guard and I get to hear stuffs about her sisters.

PT is ground 0, it is not difficult to go deep in. Oh! An hour ago there were vrooms cars passing thru, a raid might be happening. I live opposite a PP, take care my friends. Probably there will be news of home team making arrests somewhere.

austin69
14-06-2013, 02:27 AM

From what I know, Fong Yee and Maggie don't take Bangalah. ;)

Long time I never visit Maggie, I lost craving for her already. Now my flavour of the month is Fong Yee. :p

Fong Yee even mentioned to me she took the day off on one PH. Why? So many Bangalahs. :p

serpenty
15-06-2013, 07:39 PM

So since there are many bros says fong yee don't take banglah more than enough to get an ans. Not sure which idiot zap my points for that asking such questions.

Cerberus
15-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Dun be too bothered by those bangalas. They r just there to see show.
a few days ago candy's neighbor shouted at one bangala at her door. $1000!!!!!

jaywalk
15-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Dun be too bothered by those bangalas. They r just there to see show.
a few days ago candy's neighbor shouted at one bangala at her door. $1000!!!!!

haha must be sophia. she aready so kuai lan with customers , needless to say banglas. anybody knows which ang pai do bangla.business?

Maxico
16-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Finally manage to try the famous Fong Yi.
She's simply amazing! I'm speechless.:)

housewalk
16-06-2013, 05:00 PM
rtf her many times value for money.

canola123
17-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Dear bros
don flame me yeah, am seeing all the nice threads about FY. in fact my question is how she ever kena std bf? any bro had it from her?
i tink should be fine othewise AV would hv revoke her card already.
am thinking try her but nvr been to PT.

Cerberus
17-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Dear bros
don flame me yeah, am seeing all the nice threads about FY. in fact my question is how she ever kena std bf? any bro had it from her?
i tink should be fine othewise AV would hv revoke her card already.
am thinking try her but nvr been to PT.

we will zapped you.

what is your purpose of asking this question?
if you so scared, stay at home and play with your bird instead.:mad:

austin69
23-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Tried my luck last Thursday and Friday but Fong Yee off on both days. Maybe still got her period so "red flag" is up! :p

I do hope she will be in tomorrow. :rolleyes: Cannot go weekend because of heavy work schedule, arrrgh!!! :o

austin69
24-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Today Fong Yee is back to work. I RTF! Yeah baby, yeah!!! :p:D

Fantastic workout! Oh behave! :p

I thank you!!! :D

openwdb
25-06-2013, 11:47 PM
how old is fong yi

austin69
26-06-2013, 01:23 AM
how old is fong yi

Should be 40+ something. Not sure, and for some reason, don't care. :p:D

Yeah baby, yeah! :p

Maxico
29-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Should be 40+ something. Not sure, and for some reason, don't care. :p:D

Yeah baby, yeah! :p

Hahaha how true bro... See looks great even is she's in her early 50s.
N her service is exceptionally great!

austin69
29-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Hahaha how true bro... See looks great even is she's in her early 50s.
N her service is exceptionally great!

Bro!!!!! I like you!! :p

How about some +3 humble ups points!!! Yeah baby, yeah! :D

I thank you! :D:D

Maxico
29-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Bro!!!!! I like you!! :p

How about some +3 humble ups points!!! Yeah baby, yeah! :D

I thank you! :D:D

Many thanks sir... I'll patiently await my turn to ups your points once I have power to do so.

austin69
29-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Many thanks sir... I'll patiently await my turn to ups your points once I have power to do so.

No worries! Your time will come for sure! ;):cool:

I thank you! :p:D

MilfieHunter
03-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi bros can any one pm me the exact address for petain wl?

Maxico
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
RTF Fong Yi yesterday.
As per normal zero disappointment..:D

austin69
05-07-2013, 01:22 AM
RTF Fong Yi yesterday.
As per normal zero disappointment..:D

I thank you!!! ;):p:D

seahhh51
06-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Bro

The thread reflect that she is very very good.
Hope you don't mind this enquiry:
Has anyone bonk her for 1hr@$150\- before ? Will she allow this transaction?

Happy weekend

szs13
08-07-2013, 07:36 AM
what is ar?

pacnet
09-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Had not been writing for quite some time. I have rtf to Fong Yi for many times before I pen this down.

Yesterday was the latest rtf. The session was so great, till FongYi have forgotten to ask me for the money and I have also forgotten to give it to her. It was when I went over to CSM then I realised that I have not pay her.

Anyway, I went back to her door and wait for her door to be open before passing her the money before she closed her door for her next customer. That's how busy she was.

By the way, she will be off for maybe 2 days as mention by her. Those brothers who would like to try her maybe need to wait till Thursday.

Cheers.

austin69
10-07-2013, 08:22 PM
.....till FongYi have forgotten to ask me for the money and I have also forgotten to give it to her. It was when I went over to CSM then I realised that I have not pay her.

Anyway, I went back to her door and wait for her door to be open before passing her the money before she closed her door for her next customer. That's how busy she was.....

That is why before anything else, I make it a safe practice to always pay first. Haven't noticed Fong Yee's note on her door?

Anyways, thanks for being an honest soul. ;):p

.....By the way, she will be off for maybe 2 days as mention by her. Those brothers who would like to try her maybe need to wait till Thursday.

Cheers.

Confirm. She going to see doctor today so she off yesterday for rest.

I was thinking she will work after see the doctor but I guess she tought otherwise. So, wait another day lah.

I thank you! :p:D

Lone_Wolf
11-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Bro

The thread reflect that she is very very good.
Hope you don't mind this enquiry:
Has anyone bonk her for 1hr@$150\- before ? Will she allow this transaction?

Happy weekend

Her booking rate is $200 an hour..... Why are you so special to pay only $150?

devil99
21-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Does she work on sunday? Don wan to make a wasted trip down! Thanks

bonkning
21-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Her booking rate is $200 an hour..... Why are you so special to pay only $150?

talking about fongyi? how come so exp? i thot 20min 50 so 1h should be $150 at most?:confused:

Alpine18
21-07-2013, 12:13 PM
talking about fongyi? how come so exp? i thot 20min 50 so 1h should be $150 at most?:confused:

It should $150, some smart Alec just like to give false info here, I don't think they engage FongYi for 1 hour b4, unless the info from Bro Austin, others difficult to believe.

teochewahpek
21-07-2013, 01:04 PM
with that small room and no windows, just a bed, didi washing basin with hot/cold water, small shelf for her barang barang, mop & pail, hangers for clothing, aircon & basic orange lighting, you just want to fcuk & fcuk off. Just thankful that you receive tok-kong services & she does not mind you overrun the time a bit. Unlikely to have 60 mins (I think), unless you are Tom Cruise.:D

oscar676
22-07-2013, 02:59 PM
I tried Fong Yi...one man's meat is another man's poison...

I had to wait for one brother to finish, it was lunch time on a weekday.

Several bros came to check her out, but did not wait. I waited.

Door opened, she is a grandmother's age...50+. Got deep wrinkles around the eyes. Small sagging breasts, but sskin on back still quite smooth, small tummy. Maybe about 60 kg but she is tall, so looks quite slim.

She frenched whilst washing me...and the BJ was very long and furious.

The FJ was average with pretend moans.

I prefer Winnie in House 26...just a preference...Winnie is younger by at least ten years, and prettier, nicer face to watch as she sucks and also nicer face to watch during FJ.

Personal preference...

austin69
22-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Does she work on sunday? Don wan to make a wasted trip down! Thanks

She said something to me this evening during our sessions, in Bahasa, from what I understand is that she don't work on Sundays because so many Bangalas. :( Asking-asking how much but never go in. :confused:

This is typical WL complaint for Sundays. That is why some work half day and some don't come to work after all. So yes, don't waste your trip unless you are looking for GILF. :p

I thank you. :D

austin69
22-07-2013, 11:57 PM
with that small room and no windows, just a bed, didi washing basin with hot/cold water, small shelf for her barang barang, mop & pail, hangers for clothing, aircon & basic orange lighting, you just want to fcuk & fcuk off. Just thankful that you receive tok-kong services & she does not mind you overrun the time a bit. Unlikely to have 60 mins (I think), unless you are Tom Cruise.:D

The typical WL room have all the basic necessities to enjoy good sex. ;)

Fong Yee's room fits the bill coupled with her superb services. :D

Why unlikely to have 60 minutes? If booking 1 hour then you get 60 minutes, correct or not?

austin69
23-07-2013, 12:09 AM
It should $150, some smart Alec just like to give false info here, I don't think they engage FongYi for 1 hour b4, unless the info from Bro Austin, others difficult to believe.

Thank you Bro for your trust in the information I provide. Just trying to help here. :p

Hourly rates differ from WL to WL and also to customers. ;)

Some for example give hourly rates of $150/hour where $50 = 1 session of 20 minutes. But if you are her regular, she may give you $120 just to show you her gratitude. :rolleyes:

austin69
23-07-2013, 12:17 AM
I tried Fong Yi...one man's meat is another man's poison...

I had to wait for one brother to finish, it was lunch time on a weekday.

Several bros came to check her out, but did not wait. I waited.

Door opened, she is a grandmother's age...50+. Got deep wrinkles around the eyes. Small sagging breasts, but sskin on back still quite smooth, small tummy. Maybe about 60 kg but she is tall, so looks quite slim.

She frenched whilst washing me...and the BJ was very long and furious.

The FJ was average with pretend moans.

I prefer Winnie in House 26...just a preference...Winnie is younger by at least ten years, and prettier, nicer face to watch as she sucks and also nicer face to watch during FJ.

Personal preference...

I respect your personal preference. And I have to agree with your FR, every customer's experience with WL is different, sometimes the same.

Right now, I still prefer Fong Yee above any other WLs in Petain. :cool:

And tonight's RTF session was nothing less of being the best I had, as usual. ;):p

MrBombastic
23-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Fong Yi got my vote. I have lost my countless virginity to her oredi :D

devil99
23-07-2013, 06:42 PM
She said something to me this evening during our sessions, in Bahasa, from what I understand is that she don't work on Sundays because so many Bangalas. :( Asking-asking how much but never go in. :confused:

This is typical WL complaint for Sundays. That is why some work half day and some don't come to work after all. So yes, don't waste your trip unless you are looking for GILF. :p

thanks! went down on Sunday! indeed she does not operate! will try again other day!

austin69
23-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Bro, Fongyi work until what time at night?

Fong Yee work until 8:00 pm. Then it is good night. :p

I thank you! ;):p:D

austin69
23-07-2013, 09:15 PM

Same with me Bro, lost count already long, long time ago. :p Oh behave!

Yeah baby, yeah!!! :D

Next week sure RTF her again. There goes my virginity ..... again!!!

johnlim
07-08-2013, 09:21 PM
I've tried Fong Yi last week for the first time. Omg, the experience is really fantastic. Gf feeling frenching throughout the entire session.

Just ar alone was a cool 3 x suck lick suck lick suck lick woo yea.

So far, she's the first to stuff her breast in my mouth. Where to find someone else like that? Geez

Rtf? Of course but door seems always close sucks 😝 so no bian, take someone else but different fr ☺

szs13
23-08-2013, 11:58 AM
is fong yi still working this few days?

hurricane2004
25-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Hi Bros SZS13,

Fong Yi purpose to work on last Sat b4 going for her leave. I also visited her but she is not working. Est date of return to work should be 3 Oct.

szs13
28-08-2013, 01:45 PM
is fong yi back...??

dude head
29-08-2013, 12:06 PM
is fong yi back...??

She on leave. . Bro, be back only after 3 oct

Zerocool
11-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Fong Yi is the ultimate milf to me...really sexy. I painted her pussy and she even let me spread and lick her asshole...really fantastic! Damn shiok hot horny milf!

And best is that she is clean and yummy...great looking got her age!

Christianlian9
26-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Missed Fongyi and waiting for her to come back.Book her before she went for leave. We french together for 15min like long lost lover. We 69 for 15mins. I can see she is enjoying with young man 20+ like me.She like me licking her ass hole very much.We hold each other very tightly. I really enjoy licking her oyster add ass rimming her.

Jason Wong
02-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Missed Fongyi and waiting for her to come back.Book her before she went for leave. We french together for 15min like long lost lover. We 69 for 15mins. I can see she is enjoying with young man 20+ like me.She like me licking her ass hole very much.We hold each other very tightly. I really enjoy licking her oyster add ass rimming her.

Seems like this fong yi loves to french? I have been failing to get from many WLs so I guess she will not disappoint me rite?! So far every bro can get rite?! Just want to confirm before I go. If any bro fail to get, do let me know so i can b mentally prepared. Thanks.

Zerocool
03-10-2013, 05:22 AM
I love licking her butthole too! Hi-5 bro. Yes, she loves younger guys, damn horny cougar. She's a gem in petain.

matnur
03-10-2013, 05:31 AM
care to share?/?//////////

teochewahpek
04-10-2013, 07:11 AM
bring a small bottle of colgate plax or listerine to gargle. that Norovirus is a threat after outbreak of diarrhoea, vomiting hits 300 recruits in Tekong. Frenching & 69 is shiok but still got to take care.

MrBombastic
07-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Is Fong Yi back? Need her to service my piston :D

boyvsgirl
08-10-2013, 07:58 PM
yes she is back on 4, only start work today...

zooman
09-10-2013, 11:24 AM
bring a small bottle of colgate plax or listerine to gargle. that Norovirus is a threat after outbreak of diarrhoea, vomiting hits 300 recruits in Tekong. Frenching & 69 is shiok but still got to take care.

bro good suggestion, especially for those like french and SR girls there :D

MrBombastic
16-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Today she give me the longest BBBJ ever! :eek:

pacnet
22-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Finally managed to up FY after her return. Have a wonderful session with her yesterday and I must say her service is getting better.

Think I have exceeded my time with her, but I think she is those who would not chase after you if you have exceed your time. Or maybe I'm her frequent repeat customer....

SMPLER
24-10-2013, 03:06 PM
After reading through all the reviews and all, I am going to try her next but there is always a long queue for this room form what I have noticed. any advice on when is the best time to go look for her ??

Metalboy
24-10-2013, 08:17 PM

Bro.. you can lost your VIrginity once.. once you lost it,you cant lose it anymore. lol

MrBombastic
24-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Bro.. you can lost your VIrginity once.. once you lost it,you cant lose it anymore. lol

thinking of her now make my kuku standing again :D

brandon66
29-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Hi bros, what time does FY starts work each day? TIA.

crazydean
01-11-2013, 04:24 PM
first time i tried fong yi h12r6 just now.

went in, paid her, strip. she washed me. and as she washed me, we french. boy does she love to french.

done, i wiped myself and lie on the bed. she went on top of me and french some more. catbath. lick both my nipples then to bj. balls licking and ass rim. then back to bj and french some more.

then i suggest 69 and she said ok. licking her pussy and asshole was sweet as she bj me.

i told her i wanna fuck. she goes to missionary position. i like her tits and pussy some more before i put it inside her. and before long i came.

all in all i find her service excellent and she's very accomodating. but a pity that i only tried missionary position with her. maybe next time i'll try a different position.

Hi bros, what time does FY starts work each day? TIA.

i managed to ask her and she told me she start work at 12 noon and ends at 8pm.

multishiok
01-11-2013, 10:00 PM
yeah same experience as crazydean except the 69. while doing missionary, i was eating her armpit. oh yah armpit lovah!

ilikehottie
03-11-2013, 08:10 AM
how does she look like??

Zerocool
08-11-2013, 10:09 AM
how does she look like??

To me, fong Yi is a damn hottie. I think she's about 20 years older than me, but still yummy. She is tall and quite slim and toned for her age.

She has the classy but horny look, imagine those yummy mature housewife aunties sending their kids to school...those wearing shorts and you feel just like ripping their shorts and bang them.

When she washes your brighter, she will sit on the bed with her legs wide open, showing of her delicious hairy pussy and she will French you.

Then she will give you the best bbbj and 69 if you want...and her pussy is damn yummy no smell, and so is her butthole...love them!

You gotta try her to believe it!

ilikehottie
10-11-2013, 08:54 PM
about how old is she?
any look alike?

jacky43
10-11-2013, 09:10 PM
From a distance Malaysian singer Eileen Kang, silky blond long hair with blue eye lashes. If I am not mistaken Eileen Kang is already after 50.

Is just me.

kougaiji
11-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Is she still at h12r6? I went a few times but the door is closed and the light is off

ilikehottie
11-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Malaysian singer Eileen Kang?
Google didnt show an acceptable image.

budgetbonkideas
13-11-2013, 11:26 PM
she's a super commando... very fast, very furious

really a good budget bonk idea

jacky43
17-11-2013, 11:56 AM
There mine friends, sorry for the typo errors FY does look like Elaine Kang. You seen her pictures I beg you had urge to fuck her. FYI she is above 50 and one of the MILF artists.

The good news there are more Elaine Kang look alike. Walk around and remember we stick together in this website. Still what happen on Sat at H14?

MrBombastic
18-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Its bout time to go for regular service in FY Workshop :D

troxler
22-11-2013, 08:55 PM
To me, fong Yi is a damn hottie. I think she's about 20 years older than me, but still yummy. She is tall and quite slim and toned for her age.

She has the classy but horny look, imagine those yummy mature housewife aunties sending their kids to school...those wearing shorts and you feel just like ripping their shorts and bang them.

When she washes your brighter, she will sit on the bed with her legs wide open, showing of her delicious hairy pussy and she will French you.

Then she will give you the best bbbj and 69 if you want...and her pussy is damn yummy no smell, and so is her butthole...love them!

sorry bro newbie here, i just curious, if wl does the bj or 69 with you, will they wash herself before the wl serve you?

Zerocool
23-11-2013, 07:16 AM
sorry bro newbie here, i just curious, if wl does the bj or 69 with you, will they wash herself before the wl serve you?

Of course bro...and fong Yi has no funny smell...just imagine her as those hot 40plus housewife you see outside that you just want to bend over and lick her good and fuck her...FY can fulfill your fantasy!

I wonder if she does gangbang or threesome...would be a good fantasy to see young bros fucking her! :)

argas
23-11-2013, 12:08 PM

bro how tall is she? love tall ladies :D

From a distance Malaysian singer Eileen Kang, silky blond long hair with blue eye lashes. If I am not mistaken Eileen Kang is already after 50.

Is just me.

Any like for the Eileen Kang ? :p

teochewahpek
24-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Yesterday fongyi not working.

teochewahpek
28-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Malaysian singer Eileen Kang?
Google didnt show an acceptable image.

today st pg A40 lower left got one zell-v ad. Dato Elaine Kang, 46yo, intl artiste, zell-v ambassador. have a nice day. cheers.

ilikehottie
29-11-2013, 12:51 AM
http://s9.postimg.org/ef57da60f/elaine_kang.png
like this??

Zerocool
29-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Fong Yi has the greatest butt...for a guy in his early twenties like me, she is a milf fantasy come true!

Imagine she would just do 69 and sit on my face, then this horny hot auntie just spread her pussy and asshole for me to lick!

When I see her always lick her wet pussy and stick my tongue in her asshole...damn yummy. Young guy with 50 plus year old auntie fantasy!

Give her 10/10! My other fantasy is to do a gangbang with her with other guys...but don't think petain can do this...lol, any bros can confirm?

teochewahpek
19-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Bro jacky43 mentioned a few names in other threads. H24R14 Cloud got a queue. Many angpais on leave. H12 Janet off. H10 DaS got queue. Walk until sianz. Lucky FongYee door open. She said just came back. Had her 5-star service, $50 well spent. Yes!

exGambler
23-12-2013, 02:02 PM
This is very pretty

http://s9.postimg.org/ef57da60f/elaine_kang.png
like this??

FRreader
28-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Good Afternoon

Visited Petain yesterday evening. Was heng heng caught FY:

Looks: Very pretty after make up. Can't tell her age.
Attitude: Very polite and chatty. We chat throughout. No hurry. Not time watcher.
Frenching: Best frencher i ever tried. We have alot of frenching and she seems to like it.
Blowing: Song Song kao Jurong. Kang Hu See Peh Ho. She takes her time to blow. Blow kao nearly kum out.
Pussy: This is a pussy i like to lick. Lick kao hear her soft moo.
Room: Very clean and neat.

Overall: Bo Bay Zhao

Happy weekend

FRreader
28-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Good Evening

Someone zapped me. Nevermind! repost again.

Visited Petain yesterday evening. Was lucky that i bonked FY:

Looks: Very pretty after make up. Can't tell her age.
Attitude: Very polite and chatty. We chat throughout. No hurry. Not time watcher.
Frenching: Best frencher i ever tried. We have alot of frenching and she seems to like it.
Blowing: Very shiok. The best blow job that i tried. She blows round after round. She takes her time to blow. Blow until i nearly shoot out.
Pussy: This is a pussy i like to lick. She enjoys the licking as i can hear her softly and the pussy is reacting to the feeling.
Room: Very clean and neat.

Overall: Awesome service.

Happy weekend

steven77191
06-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Any bro can advice if Fy is working or on leave. .

Zerocool
06-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Just visited her last Friday. Don't think she on leave...but sometimes she doesn't work.

steven77191
06-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Comfirm she is working... just done with her...

MrBombastic
08-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Fire 2 rounds with Fong Yi... one word... SEXTIFIED ;)

LovrBj
10-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Just had her earlier. .like what other Bros said...no horse run..

Lotus2013
10-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Fire 2 rounds with Fong Yi... one word... SEXTIFIED ;)

2 sessions or 2 shots in 1 session?
How does she charge for 2 shots..... :)

JoLim
10-01-2014, 09:11 PM
IMHO, her service is the best among all those i tried before

Cheers

Just had her earlier. .like what other Bros said...no horse run..

superlicker
11-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Anyone has any idea what time she usually start work??
Unfortunately can't get to see her 3 times I visit pertain.

Makeloveok
11-01-2014, 08:25 AM
She told me that 12noon to 8pm.

Anyone has any idea what time she usually start work??
Unfortunately can't get to see her 3 times I visit pertain.

szs13
11-01-2014, 09:17 AM
after 12pm

Ninja_Assassin
11-01-2014, 03:45 PM
2 sessions or 2 shots in 1 session?
How does she charge for 2 shots..... :)

Should be 2 shots in 1 session.... same price at $50 :D
She used to offer unlimited shots within the session during her GL days though not many is able to go beyond the 2nd shot. :p

slashGNR
12-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Should be 2 shots in 1 session.... same price at $50 :D
She used to offer unlimited shots within the session during her GL days though not many is able to go beyond the 2nd shot. :p

Wow, 2 shots within the $50 time frame...superman..:cool:..remember my last visit with her, she charged the guy before me double as he had problem to "perform"...

Zerocool
13-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Wow, 2 shots within the $50 time frame...superman..:cool:..remember my last visit with her, she charged the guy before me double as he had problem to "perform"...

I doubt she charges only $50 for 2 shots. I think $100.

Anyway fong Yi is my favourite hot milf. Love doing 69 with her and love smelling her delicious shithole and licking it and eating her yummy pussy!

Hot milf!

superlicker
29-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Finally manage to meet her ytd. Look is just an ordinary HDB Hsewife and Body is not hot as she already ages. But her passion to pls compensate for all.
Love the way she was doing BJ as if she was hungry for a sausage. And love the way she kisses as if we were long lost lovers....

She told me she came from GL 2 yrs ago and was surprise when i told her other WLs do not allow french kisses. She told me she don't mind as long as her customers are happy. What a lady...

She will be back in KL and starting back work on 8th... definitely will return for her fabulous service till then..

hornyguy83
05-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Bros, kindly update whether Jolene or Cookie are working today as my balls are very big and heavy after failing to release my soldiers into them for the past two weeks.

rustydickie
07-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Hey guys,
Does Fong Yi work on Sundays?
I'm currently working on a project on one of our southern islands
and the only day I come back on the mainland is Sunday and I
thought of paying her a visit.
Any idea, anybody?

hotshine81
12-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Juz had fong yi...superb commando service by her...love the frenching and 69....

zazzy
12-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Juz had fong yi...superb commando service by her...love the frenching and 69....

Lol. Are you that young chap who came in just after me?
Haha had my commando service too with fong yee.
Good service with much experience. Boobs were small, but everything else pays for it. The 69 licking hairy pussy was great. Pussy with no smell at all. I even poke2 like some japanese porn but she didnt squirt leh?! Hahaha! Got some frenching also. We kissed like young couples. Haha! Actually wanted to fire miss cookie but kena reject buisness. She say "no malay, no malay". Feeling dissapointed last end up with this commando milf!

troxler
13-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Lol. Are you that young chap who came in just after me?
Good service with much experience. Boobs were small, but everything else pays for it. The 69 licking hairy pussy was great. Pussy with no smell at all. I even poke2 like some japanese porn but she didnt squirt leh?! Hahaha! Got some frenching also. We kissed like young couples. Haha! Actually wanted to fire miss cookie but kena reject buisness. She say "no malay, no malay". Feeling dissapointed last end up with this commando milf!

sorry bro newbie here, just curious if you do frenching or 69 with wl, don't you think this is too risky to get virus??? Before the wls serving the next customer, will they clean up themselves???

zazzy
14-02-2014, 10:22 PM
sorry bro newbie here, just curious if you do frenching or 69 with wl, don't you think this is too risky to get virus??? Before the wls serving the next customer, will they clean up themselves???

As what they say. One man's meat is another man's poison. So far as I can see, I do always see the WLs will wash and clean themselves up after each session. It is up to individual la .. Hahaha want to do things is ok, but still have to take care bros. Safety first above everything else. Kekeke!

Zerocool
15-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Haha I also love licking fong Yi bro...I also lick her asshole and she likes it...damn horny auntie...

As what they say. One man's meat is another man's poison. So far as I can see, I do always see the WLs will wash and clean themselves up after each session. It is up to individual la .. Hahaha want to do things is ok, but still have to take care bros. Safety first above everything else. Kekeke!

hotshine81
16-02-2014, 04:03 PM
bro zazzy, u r damn right...young not so young la bro..i alrdy 33...Lol. Are you that young chap who came in just after me?

spoonge
17-02-2014, 07:37 PM
She does resemble ‘Shoko Tendo’, the author for ‘極道な月’ (Yakuza Moon).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD1eEI74zTY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7vOlTSj9eY

skytng
18-02-2014, 12:19 AM
she looks similar to her? guess it's time to fulfill my milf fantasy

Zerocool
18-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Any bros know if they allow petain girls to serve 2 guys at once? My fantasy is to GB the milf with sammyboy bros???lol. Get her stuffed on boys sides...

24-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Anyone knows if FY is working today? Walked past room but closed and no light. :(

24-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Is she working today? Room closed and lights not on

nowhomeboy
24-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Making me both horny and curious...reading all the nice review. Time to fuck a nice horny milf soon. Does she have any rest day???

hurricane2004
25-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Making me both horny and curious...reading all the nice review. Time to fuck a nice horny milf soon. Does she have any rest day???
Went there tdy n last SAT, her Rm is closed. Do not have any fix off day. Sometime continue to work for 2wks n off 2 wks.

big fatty
27-02-2014, 01:46 PM
May I know is there any idea when she coming back?

hurricane2004
01-03-2014, 05:50 PM
May I know is there any idea when she coming back?
When there tdy, FY still not wkg.

MrBombastic
03-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Is Fong Yi around today? Feel like servicing my cock :D

pacnet
03-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Is Fong Yi around today? Feel like servicing my cock :D

No. She not. Live update now.

MrBombastic
03-03-2014, 09:13 PM
No. She not. Live update now.

Thanks bro! Just up you :)

bobo1234
05-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Anybody know whether fongyi working today?

hurricane2004
05-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Anybody know whether fongyi working today?
Yes, she is back to work today after a 20days personal leave. Today is her 1st day. Will be wkg tomorrow.

MrBombastic
06-03-2014, 06:09 AM
Yes, she is back to work today after a 20days personal leave. Today is her 1st day. Will be wkg tomorrow.

Thanks bro!!! :)

NastyThaiboy
07-03-2014, 02:13 PM
She is working today but a few bros waiting for her when I was there earlier.

peacemaker_sex
15-03-2014, 03:18 PM
She is working today but a few bros waiting for her when I was there earlier.

Just tried her, great session! But no 69. U guys initiate it or in the package?

MrBombastic
17-03-2014, 03:04 PM
To all the fans of fongyi... She will work until end of this month before going for one month break :)

Zerocool
20-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Just tried her, great session! But no 69. U guys initiate it or in the package?

When I tried no need to initiate, she just sat on my face and she sucked me while I ate her yummy pussy and ass.

Tarmar
30-03-2014, 09:23 AM
She is really good and worth.
Her Side view look like mediacrop Constance Song.

pacnet
31-03-2014, 02:40 PM
FY was really good. Have been going back to her and her service is still tip top.She will be going for the 1 month leave soon. So for brothers who want to have some action before she leaves, this is it.;)

Andrewww
12-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Is FY working today...

ilikehottie
05-06-2014, 07:35 PM
is she back?

teochewahpek
06-06-2014, 10:52 AM
5 june 2014, her room bulb was illuminated.

Ninja_Assassin
06-06-2014, 10:24 PM
FY was really good. Have been going back to her and her service is still tip top.She will be going for the 1 month leave soon. So for brothers who want to have some action before she leaves, this is it.;)

Yes she's going home and I helped her to buy her air ticket online :D
Definitely was surprised when I saw her DOB..... she's a water rabbit so that would put her in the GILF category :p
It's amazing how she is able to maintains her body and looks and look so much younger than her real age.

08-06-2014, 02:55 PM
She is going away from 5th June or has came back?

teochewahpek
09-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Sundays many gems not working including FongYee. School holidays & to avoid foreign manpower (FMP). Have a good Monday.

gafs69
18-06-2014, 07:49 PM
She is working, I just had another sextisfied session with her today.. shiok!:D

U.N.C.L.E
26-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Is she working today? Thank.

Zerocool
04-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Fong yi is the best! I love to smell her asshole and lick it good! She is damn horny and always wet! I would do 69, and spread her ass and shove my tongue in it while she sucked me! Then I will ask her to bend over on the bed on all fours and I tongue fuck her ass! Super shiok! Young guy with hot
Milf fantasy!

Harley_Fatboy
31-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Is FY working today?

pig40
06-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Fong Yi was working today with a queue.

TohYH
09-08-2014, 02:44 PM

Thank you Bro

Going to try my luck. Hope she is there

ThunderDruk
04-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Thank you Bro

Going to try my luck. Hope she is there

Hope to try her next week, see how it goes :)

HannibalLecter
08-09-2014, 02:38 AM

Mus be famous, looks like a worthy try

Wot2Doo
13-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Would love to try, but every time I have passed her door, she is not in, or busy with long queue of customers. Does anyone know if she accepts Westerners as customer? Some of her direct neighbours do not... :(:(:( Don't want to wait forever and then be shooed away.

johnlim
02-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Live Update: about 4 bros in queue for Fong Yi now. 😅

UnlimitedShots
07-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Does she do raw? I visited her last week and were frenching passionately and she got on top of me without cap.... Have to stop her at that instance.....

LUCKY4261
10-10-2014, 01:40 AM
what time does she normally start? :D:D:D

Ninja_Assassin
12-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Does she do raw? I visited her last week and were frenching passionately and she got on top of me without cap.... Have to stop her at that instance.....

Back in the days when FY started out in this industry...... condoms were unheard of...... it was only in the past decade that WLs were encouraged to get their clients to use condoms. FY is flexible on this so does not insist if the customer dun want to cover up.

jacky43
12-10-2014, 11:27 AM
As far as mine memory goes CDs are all really in this world back into the 80s. Where mine army training at Thailand we were issued with it. Then officers advice us no issues with fucking WLs but return with VD, there is court marshal hanging above our heads.

No matters we are smarter then many brothers (who does not access us), we do not do RAW. So does FY pry her trades from the 70s? I don't think she is that old.

Share with every body here, I told mine nephew who is preparing for a career in the home team.

To better manage HIV we have to keep RLD under checks. Two agencies that is DRC and AV.

I wish him good prospect in the force.

LUCKY4261
22-10-2014, 12:24 PM
is FY working today?

johnlim
22-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Fong Yi not working today. Neither is Janet nearby. Joey is in & available though.😳

UnlimitedShots
29-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Is Fong Yi working today? She mentioned that she'll be going back but can't recall exact date.... Thks in adv

johnlim
29-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Not in now. No paper sign outside as well.

hurricane2004
29-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi Bro,
Understand fm her, she will be going for her regulated leave on 11 Nov 14. If have the intention to visit her, better fast.

UnlimitedShots
29-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Thks. Went down today but light not on. Maybe try again couple of days late

kougaiji
11-11-2014, 03:59 PM
When will she be back?

big fatty
11-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Went down today saw her door paste a small note saying will be back one mth later.

kingfisher666
25-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Guess this one is for "Famous" gal

Big2Joe
26-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Fongyi is one of the best in Petain, when comes to service and GFE. Conquered her 3-4 times already.

phelps
27-11-2014, 02:08 PM
I shall go and test her out.;)

mrround
27-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Lol bro phelps ....no need to test lar ..... just go but be prepared to be raped by her :eek: :p :D

johnlim
27-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Wanna get rape by Fongyi must wait till dec folks, just round the corner .😱

kougaiji
01-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Is she back already?

YoureFired
02-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Fongyi is one of the best in Petain, when comes to service and GFE. Conquered her 3-4 times already.

Sounds interesting to try bro

Zerocool
02-12-2014, 07:01 AM
Fong yi is the best in petain. She is one horny slut milf, and she likes younger guys. You can tell because her pussy gets super super wet and dripping and she gets really high. And that butt of hers is amazing. I always eat every part of her, from the pussy to her asshole, really super tasty! My fantasy is to
Like gangbang her, but I don't think got any chance leh. She is like 50plus I think...imagine a bunch of early 20s guys pleasuring her! Woohoo! And it adds to
My fantasy that she looks like your typical girlfriend's mother, those housewife tai tai who stay home and go shop. For a milf, she looks fantastic!

Cowell
05-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Fong yi is the best in petain. She is one horny slut milf, and she likes younger guys. You can tell because her pussy gets super super wet and dripping and she gets really high. And that butt of hers is amazing. I always eat every part of her, from the pussy to her asshole, really super tasty! My fantasy is to
Like gangbang her, but I don't think got any chance leh. She is like 50plus I think...imagine a bunch of early 20s guys pleasuring her! Woohoo! And it adds to
My fantasy that she looks like your typical girlfriend's mother, those housewife tai tai who stay home and go shop. For a milf, she looks fantastic!

Thanks for sharing this gem bro

nemesis07
05-12-2014, 12:46 PM
is she back?

kougaiji
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
she will be back on the 19 dec.. just in time to give us a good Christmas present hahaha

Maturehunter
06-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Hi bros,is FY still at H12R6?

kougaiji
06-12-2014, 04:19 PM
I went and check..thats the date she pasted on her door....like that also get zap

MrBombastic
17-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Is Fong Yi back?

mrround
17-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Is Fong Yi back?

Can I queue behind you ??? :p ....lol ....:D

Zerocool
18-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Can't wait to smell her ass and lick her yummy pussy and asshole!

mrround
18-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Can't wait to smell her ass and lick her yummy pussy and asshole!

:eek: ..... lol ......:p ......:D

dodolz
19-12-2014, 09:30 PM
sorry new here... but usually wat is their operating hours here...

KinJioKar
21-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Hello bros, Auntie FY is back.

Will post FR later

KinJioKar
23-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Auntie FY only back on last Sat. Test drove her yesterday and she was doing her blowing with gusto. Think she feeling damn horny as she kept pushing my hands to fondle her tits during the blow. Finished her off in missionary and could feel her walls pulsating when I came. Did she come ? :D

metalgear123
23-12-2014, 08:08 PM
just bang her around 6.30pm. damn good. blow me for a good 10min. 50 dollar is well spend!

LUCKY4261
30-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Is fong yi open on the 31 dec and 1 dec?

johnlim
31-12-2014, 08:45 AM
She was opened yesterday with 3-4 WM in the queue around 5 pm. Year end not special occasion to be closed. For 1st Dec, hard to tell if Petain is still around though.

LUCKY4261
01-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Psps. I meant 1 jan.

Thanks for the update guys! ^^

2nd jan open? Also. Happy New Year all!

boobyboob
01-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Light was off when I stopped by today around 2pm. Never had her, but looking forward to it some day when I can be the first in the queue. Don't mind waiting, but not for some bro's entire session or more. :D

-The Boob

FishTankGod
02-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Had Fong yi last week, good service and blow me for a good 10 minutes like what the other bro mentioned. She provide frenching and AR too which is a good package. But honestly I prefer H22 Mun Mun & Maggie's BJ. Best in petain I can say. Or anyone else knows of anyone who is better?

DreamMaster1985
03-01-2015, 11:39 AM
See no H12 at all

NiHaoMa10
06-01-2015, 05:43 AM
Light was off when I stopped by today around 2pm. Never had her, but looking forward to it some day when I can be the first in the queue. Don't mind waiting, but not for some bro's entire session or more. :D

-The Boob

you tried already bro? If yes how was it?

boobyboob
07-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Planned to visit some of my old PT standbys today but since there was no queue at Fong Yi's, I thought I should try at least once the WL so illustrious that she has her own thread on SBF. FR is a little long, but hopefully it'll help other FY virgins like me decide whether or not to join the constant queue in front of FY's door.

FONG YI: A 1st Timer's Perspective
(summary/breakdown at the end for those who don't want all the gritty details)

Fong Yi is the ultimate whore, and I mean that in a totally good way. This is a gal who happily gets down and dirty to make sure her clientele get what they came for. As previous FY vets have described, she is a true MILF. But this is not your college-educated friend's mom--this is the woman that the SYT Viet girls on the streets of GL grow up to be. I have a feeling she's been whoring for a looooong time, so much so that it's in her blood. As a result... she's damn good at it.

She lets my hands roam as she gives me the washdown and preps my arsehole for AR. I give her natural B-cups a squeeze. They're super soft, probably from being squeezed and fondled by so many dudes over the years. This immediately prompts her to start making out with me, slipping her sloppy wet tongue into my mouth. I'm a little taken aback by this as I've never had a WL be so forward with me before (at least not a sober one). Next it's onto the bed for a little nipple-sucking, cock-and-ball-sucking, asshole-licking action. BBBJ is offered and declined, so she covers me up and has at it. Fong Yi takes her time with this--it's almost like she doesn't want to stop sucking your dick and licking your ass... ever. She bobs up and down my covered cock, making it grow hard in her mouth, occasionally glancing up to look me in the eyes. HOT! Then she comes up to lick my nipples, rubbing her soft titties against my dick, and then licking me all over, salivating dirtily all over my body and making me feel like I'm about to be devoured. She goes back down and then up again a couple of times before raising my legs up in the air and attacking my anus. I'm not a huge fan of AR, but Fong Yi works wonders with her tongue, pecking and poking and prodding the donut muscle like it's the chocolate center of a Nestlé Drumstick ice cream cone. Again, she alternates between this and blowing my cock and frenching me. Now that I know where her tongue's been though, having that soft wet glob in my mouth makes me a little uncomfortable. I can't help but imagine how many assholes it's been inside and how many dude's asses' germs are now in my mouth (especially the germs from the ass of the Indian dude who came out of FY's room just before I went in). For all you Fong Yi regulars, the next time you go back, you'll probably have a few germs from my asshole in your mouth too. :cool:

FY is not a clock watcher at all, so as good as it's been going, it's up to me to put a stop to the cock-sucking, ball-sucking, body-licking bit. I pull her up and lay her on her back before entering her missionary. Usually I like to look a girl in the face when I'm fucking her missionary because it sort of adds to the GFE. But make no mistake--FY is no GFE; she is a full-on WE (Whore Experience). This girl just wants to fuck and be dirty and the whole time you're with her, you'll feel like she wants to eat you alive. I bury my face in her neck and notice the smell of saliva on her skin, which is kind of disturbing but hot at the same time. She continues to french me and let me do whatever I want, and whenever we make eye contact, her eyes taunt me to fuck her even harder. While I'm doing this, I notice that her pussy is rather loose--probably from all the action it's gotten over the years (and maybe a couple 'a babies?). Normally, this might be a turn-off, but on the contrary, it adds to the whole WE. So I flip her over for some doggy, watching my dick spear her pussy from behind. My only complaint is that with other WLs, when you fuck them doggy and give them the full length of your cock, you usually get some sort of "Aaaaah!" :eek: reaction, which I like because it's real and unexpected. But FY's been through it all, so there's not a whole lot you can do that will spark an unexpected reaction from her. I lean forward, grabbing onto to those little pancake titties before blowing my load. One thing to note is when you lean forward during doggy, especially with WLs here in Asia, the girl oftentimes will fall under your weight and just lie down prone on the bed. I don't really like this because then it's not really doggystyle any more. But FY holds up tough on all-fours and you feel secure lying on her back and blowing your wad.

She's just as enthusiastic during the finish wash as she is during the prep. And she still wants to french. This girl is craaaaaazy. I took a shower before I went to PT today, but upon leaving, I felt like I needed to shower again, and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash besides. You Singaporean guys like 'em dirty, and I can appreciate that, but I'm not sure if I could do it all the time. Next time I go, I'll be sure to stock up on Listerine and hand sanitizer. ;) Here's my breakdown:

H12R6, Fong Yi
CAT50, Chinese (early 50s)
Face: 7/10 (imagine a Viet SYT FL in GL, 20 years later)
Body: 6.5/10 (proportional with a very slight tummy and a little sag)
Boobs: 6/10 (slightly flabby pancakes. maybe B-cup.)
Ass: 6/10 (ok)
Pussy: 6/10 (a little loose. some fur.)
Wash: 8/10 (enthusiastic before and after. washes your dick and ass both times. lets your hands roam. frenches you.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (amazing. licks you all over and makes you feel like you're about to be eaten alive)
AR: 8.5/10 (really good pecking, poking, and prodding and I'm not even that big a fan of AR!)
CBJ: 8.5/10 (really good and loves doing it. gives eye contact too, a huge turn to see her looking at you with your dick in her mouth. )
Missionary: 7.5/10 (enthusiastic. loves the sex. frenching. pussy a little loose.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (stays on all-fours even when carrying your weight!)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (super friendly. 'obliging' doesn't even begin to describe it--this girl takes her own initiative. basically, you're utterly and completely in her hands.)
RTF: (probably not with the constant queue at her door, but she'd be the go-to girl if I'm ever in the mood to be DIRTY.)

-The Boob

roosting
08-01-2015, 10:35 AM
I like detail fr , its sounds very honest ...
ups yours bro ...
make me want to try FY ....

Planned to visit some of my old PT standbys today but since there was no queue at Fong Yi's, I thought I should try at least once the WL so illustrious that she has her own thread on SBF. FR is a little long, but hopefully it'll help other FY virgins like me decide whether or not to join the constant queue in front of FY's door.

FONG YI: A 1st Timer's Perspective
(summary/breakdown at the end for those who don't want all the gritty details)

Fong Yi is the ultimate whore, and I mean that in a totally good way. This is a gal who happily gets down and dirty to make sure her clientele get what they came for. As previous FY vets have described, she is a true MILF. But this is not your college-educated friend's mom--this is the woman that the SYT Viet girls on the streets of GL grow up to be. I have a feeling she's been whoring for a looooong time, so much so that it's in her blood. As a result... she's damn good at it.

She lets my hands roam as she gives me the washdown and preps my arsehole for AR. I give her natural B-cups a squeeze. They're super soft, probably from being squeezed and fondled by so many dudes over the years. This immediately prompts her to start making out with me, slipping her sloppy wet tongue into my mouth. I'm a little taken aback by this as I've never had a WL be so forward with me before (at least not a sober one). Next it's onto the bed for a little nipple-sucking, cock-and-ball-sucking, asshole-licking action. BBBJ is offered and declined, so she covers me up and has at it. Fong Yi takes her time with this--it's almost like she doesn't want to stop sucking your dick and licking your ass... ever. She bobs up and down my covered cock, making it grow hard in her mouth, occasionally glancing up to look me in the eyes. HOT! Then she comes up to lick my nipples, rubbing her soft titties against my dick, and then licking me all over, salivating dirtily all over my body and making me feel like I'm about to be devoured. She goes back down and then up again a couple of times before raising my legs up in the air and attacking my anus. I'm not a huge fan of AR, but Fong Yi works wonders with her tongue, pecking and poking and prodding the donut muscle like it's the chocolate center of a Nestlé Drumstick ice cream cone. Again, she alternates between this and blowing my cock and frenching me. Now that I know where her tongue's been though, having that soft wet glob in my mouth makes me a little uncomfortable. I can't help but imagine how many assholes it's been inside and how many dude's asses' germs are now in my mouth (especially the germs from the ass of the Indian dude who came out of FY's room just before I went in). For all you Fong Yi regulars, the next time you go back, you'll probably have a few germs from my asshole in your mouth too. :cool:

FY is not a clock watcher at all, so as good as it's been going, it's up to me to put a stop to the cock-sucking, ball-sucking, body-licking bit. I pull her up and lay her on her back before entering her missionary. Usually I like to look a girl in the face when I'm fucking her missionary because it sort of adds to the GFE. But make no mistake--FY is no GFE; she is a full-on WE (Whore Experience). This girl just wants to fuck and be dirty and the whole time you're with her, you'll feel like she wants to eat you alive. I bury my face in her neck and notice the smell of saliva on her skin, which is kind of disturbing but hot at the same time. She continues to french me and let me do whatever I want, and whenever we make eye contact, her eyes taunt me to fuck her even harder. While I'm doing this, I notice that her pussy is rather loose--probably from all the action it's gotten over the years (and maybe a couple 'a babies?). Normally, this might be a turn-off, but on the contrary, it adds to the whole WE. So I flip her over for some doggy, watching my dick spear her pussy from behind. My only complaint is that with other WLs, when you fuck them doggy and give them the full length of your cock, you usually get some sort of "Aaaaah!" :eek: reaction, which I like because it's real and unexpected. But FY's been through it all, so there's not a whole lot you can do that will spark an unexpected reaction from her. I lean forward, grabbing onto to those little pancake titties before blowing my load. One thing to note is when you lean forward during doggy, especially with WLs here in Asia, the girl oftentimes will fall under your weight and just lie down prone on the bed. I don't really like this because then it's not really doggystyle any more. But FY holds up tough on all-fours and you feel secure lying on her back and blowing your wad.

She's just as enthusiastic during the finish wash as she is during the prep. And she still wants to french. This girl is craaaaaazy. I took a shower before I went to PT today, but upon leaving, I felt like I needed to shower again, and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash besides. You Singaporean guys like 'em dirty, and I can appreciate that, but I'm not sure if I could do it all the time. Next time I go, I'll be sure to stock up on Listerine and hand sanitizer. ;) Here's my breakdown:

H12R6, Fong Yi
CAT50, Chinese (early 50s)
Face: 7/10 (imagine a Viet SYT FL in GL, 20 years later)
Body: 6.5/10 (proportional with a very slight tummy and a little sag)
Boobs: 6/10 (slightly flabby pancakes. maybe B-cup.)
Ass: 6/10 (ok)
Pussy: 6/10 (a little loose. some fur.)
Wash: 8/10 (enthusiastic before and after. washes your dick and ass both times. lets your hands roam. frenches you.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (amazing. licks you all over and makes you feel like you're about to be eaten alive)
AR: 8.5/10 (really good pecking, poking, and prodding and I'm not even that big a fan of AR!)
CBJ: 8.5/10 (really good and loves doing it. gives eye contact too, a huge turn to see her looking at you with your dick in her mouth. )
Missionary: 7.5/10 (enthusiastic. loves the sex. frenching. pussy a little loose.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (stays on all-fours even when carrying your weight!)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (super friendly. 'obliging' doesn't even begin to describe it--this girl takes her own initiative. basically, you're utterly and completely in her hands.)
RTF: (probably not with the constant queue at her door, but she'd be the go-to girl if I'm ever in the mood to be DIRTY.)

-The Boob

francesco
08-01-2015, 12:09 PM
lol boobyboob fr pretty funny...

Sodomite
14-01-2015, 06:11 AM
make me want to try FY ....

Same here as well bro ;)

metalgear123
19-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Is fong yi on leave?(:

mickey69
07-02-2015, 01:17 PM
I heard from some guys saying she did "RAW" is it true?

JackyXu
07-02-2015, 10:38 PM
What does "RAW" mean?

UnlimitedShots
09-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Raw means entering the unknown hole without raincoat :D

mickey69
11-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Any tried?

littl
13-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Yes, she do does RAW to loyal rtf customer. Its all happen out of sudden without knowing.

lauahbeng
15-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Yes, she do does RAW to loyal rtf customer. Its all happen out of sudden without knowing.

My second visit she already did it and really out of sudden I am inside her. She just ride on top.

johnlim
16-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Are you guys sure of what you're saying that Fong Yi does raw? I've patronized Fong Yi on numerous visits and never once she had raw sex with me or attempted raw sex at all.

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. 😜

lauahbeng
16-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Are you guys sure of what you're saying that Fong Yi does raw? I've patronized Fong Yi on numerous visits and never once she had raw sex with me or attempted raw sex at all.

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. 😜

Affirmative.
Anyway, engaging a WL is already a risk. There was once a seasoned WL said good luck to me. I asked why? She said she's going medical checkup.
She is a pro and she is pro (professional).
They are high risk but used to it.
It's fast cash but may not easy money. Easy to open legs, but I think most brothers here do not like dead fish and all things also cannot.
To us it's release to them it's business la (talk cock suck cock or talk $ suck $).
So, when door is closed it's between you and the WL to deal, no force.

raw1
16-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Bro john and bro ah beng,
Ha ha ... hee hee ... You two talk juicy things about raw. I thought you both talking about me, the raw1. By the way i am not the raw as in raw sex. i am the raw as in un-cook raw, like the japanese raw food.

Bro john, i agree with your point of view.

Ah beng, i not only agree with your point of view, i like the funny things you said,
- She is a pro and she is pro - meaning prostitute and professional
- it's business la (talk cock suck cock or talk $ suck $)

Affirmative.
Anyway, engaging a WL is already a risk. There was once a seasoned WL said good luck to me. I asked why? She said she's going medical checkup.
She is a pro and she is pro (professional).
They are high risk but used to it.
It's fast cash but may not easy money. Easy to open legs, but I think most brothers here do not like dead fish and all things also cannot.
To us it's release to them it's business la (talk cock suck cock or talk $ suck $).
So, when door is closed it's between you and the WL to deal, no force.

Alpine18
17-02-2015, 12:42 AM
I heard from some guys saying she did "RAW" is it true?

Very doubtful for $50 to do raw, 5k maybe if they want to retire already. If you calculate their monthly or yearly takings, you will be surprised if they are AP. Therefore it doesn't make sense to do raw for $50 and Anti-vice will come after them. They are here to let each and every of you to enjoy, please do not create unnecessary rumours that are factless for it doesn't benefits anyone.

lauahbeng
18-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Very doubtful for $50 to do raw, 5k maybe if they want to retire already. If you calculate their monthly or yearly takings, you will be surprised if they are AP. Therefore it doesn't make sense to do raw for $50 and Anti-vice will come after them. They are here to let each and every of you to enjoy, please do not create unnecessary rumours that are factless for it doesn't benefits anyone.

No problem bro. I am just sharing what I have encountered/experienced.
Not to argue. Not to spread rumours.
It's a deal between a WL and her customer.
I have a WL telling me 50K and maybe she will "think" about it, in a joking way.
The same $50 but different bro here maybe got different experience/GFE from a WL other than the sop service.
They have many stories. The best is for you to have feelings for them.
No need to calculate la. They definitely earn much more than you and me. They may spend as much too.

Agreed. They are here to let each and every of you to enjoy. So, let's just enjoy.

lauahbeng
18-02-2015, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=raw1;12640244]Bro john and bro ah beng,
Ha ha ... hee hee ... You two talk juicy things about raw. I thought you both talking about me, the raw1. By the way i am not the raw as in raw sex. i am the raw as in un-cook raw, like the japanese raw food.

Bro, you are the raw...one leh:D
Are we talking about it? There is raw food call pussy and we like to eat too, right bro! :p

newlywedbride
24-02-2015, 09:03 PM

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. ��

This are remarked make by jealous rival WL. I have recently exposed WL using this forum http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12571534&postcount=125
, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12583667&postcount=133 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12523013&postcount=19 .

newlywedbride
27-02-2015, 08:44 PM

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. ��

Here’s a post on having bare-back (raw) with WLs & soulmate:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12604321&postcount=4
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12604324&postcount=5
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12604325&postcount=6
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12604327&postcount=7
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12604330&postcount=8

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512678

mickey69
01-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Just curious as I also heard from someone. So far she used Condom when I look for her. think somebody wanted to blame her or maybe that guy never get to do raw so he spread the rumors.

AyamSardine
02-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Just curious as I also heard from someone. So far she used Condom when I look for her. think somebody wanted to blame her or maybe that guy never get to do raw so he spread the rumors.

I also think so bro

ceeko
24-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Anyone licked her ass lately?

yello
31-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Anyone licked her ass lately?

Yup I lick her asshole all the time! Young guy licking hot auntie's asshole! But really delicious man. I really shove my tongue inside, really tasty and she loves it. Share your experience!

Outlier
01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Tried Fong Yi yesterday and she looks better than the last time I find her 2 years ago. Slimmer and maintained her chio milf looks way younger than her age. Service superb as usual. Frenched and hugged the moment I entered the room and I enjoyed being raped by her haha:D

ceeko
01-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Tried Fong Yi yesterday and she looks better than the last time I find her 2 years ago. Slimmer and maintained her chio milf looks way younger than her age. Service superb as usual. Frenched and hugged the moment I entered the room and I enjoyed being raped by her haha:D

Never lick her ass??? heh

jazzpop500
21-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Went visit today door close no paper indicate when back. Hope she will still work. Went during 12 plus. Not much ppl but than thought regular I go one house 10 house 12 and 26 al got ppl queuing. Some how still miss Aunty Fong yi. Her friendliness makes one so miss her hugging

SimplyUnperfect
23-09-2017, 12:47 AM
Went visit today door close no paper indicate when back. Hope she will still work. Went during 12 plus. Not much ppl but than thought regular I go one house 10 house 12 and 26 al got ppl queuing. Some how still miss Aunty Fong yi. Her friendliness makes one so miss her hugging

Upped u my humble 7 :D

lustyboi23
27-09-2017, 04:46 PM

Has Fong Yi suit the PT Scene for good? Any update from bros here?

BigHEAD
28-09-2017, 12:52 PM

she is not back yet yesterday

MrMuscleman
28-09-2017, 01:00 PM

Kanna hiv liao

BigHEAD
09-11-2017, 10:14 AM

any bros can advise is FY back to business today

thanks

yello
09-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Think she will be back the next few days. I can’t wait for her to spread her shithole and let me smell and clean it, stick my tongue deep in it! Sexiest petain milf.

any bros can advise is FY back to business today

thanks

Zzz59
09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
If i remember correctly she will be back on the 12th.

C-Note
12-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Hi Bros, is she back already?

yello
17-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Fong Yi came back today. And OMG I think one month holiday made her very horny coz auntie FY was so wet today and she even creamed when I eat her pussy and ass before having her. Could see her white cream, first time! Kept saying she can’t take it. Best milf of petain, try her while she’s still horny!

KinJioKar
18-11-2017, 01:46 AM
Fong Yi came back today. And OMG I think one month holiday made her very horny coz auntie FY was so wet today and she even creamed when I eat her pussy and ass before having her. Could see her white cream, first time! Kept saying she can’t take it. Best milf of petain, try her while she’s still horny!

Gosh. Gonna make a beeline for her when I wake up later :D

yello
18-11-2017, 04:17 AM
Make sure you don’t have anything planned because you gotta be prepared to queue! I was lucky because I came when shop just opened so I was one of first few, that also explains why she was so super wet and horny. Within a few minutes of the shop opening I think there were already 5 people queuing lol. Her room was the only one with a queue and the other girl at the end of the shop really not happy kept making the tsk tsk noise when she walked out of the room to see the boss, don’t know what her problem was. Anyway FY yesterday was just a different animal, first time I see her face twitching with that horny look and telling me she couldn’t take it when I licked her pussy, and she even spread her ass for me to clean it, really damn yummy. Really feels like fucking your horny auntie 30 years older than you! Good luck queuing!

Gosh. Gonna make a beeline for her when I wake up later :D

KinJioKar
19-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Make sure you don’t have anything planned because you gotta be prepared to queue! I was lucky because I came when shop just opened so I was one of first few, that also explains why she was so super wet and horny. Within a few minutes of the shop opening I think there were already 5 people queuing lol. Her room was the only one with a queue and the other girl at the end of the shop really not happy kept making the tsk tsk noise when she walked out of the room to see the boss, don’t know what her problem was. Anyway FY yesterday was just a different animal, first time I see her face twitching with that horny look and telling me she couldn’t take it when I licked her pussy, and she even spread her ass for me to clean it, really damn yummy. Really feels like fucking your horny auntie 30 years older than you! Good luck queuing!

Thanks. Didn't manage to make it this weekend due to something at home Will up you when I get my rep power.

playboy89
22-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Hi can I know the location and phone number pls thank you

MrMuscleman
23-11-2017, 09:57 PM

Hahaha!!! Fong yi told me that some customers are sick in he head like to lick her asshole and pussy. She very happy because u cleaning her shit hole and pussy from the previous virus and bacteria from the previous customers before u!!! Hahahahha

BigHEAD
27-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Hahaha!!! Fong yi told me that some customers are sick in he head like to lick her asshole and pussy. She very happy because u cleaning her shit hole and pussy from the previous virus and bacteria from the previous customers before u!!! Hahahahha

:D some of whoremongers are really yucky

MrMuscleman
27-11-2017, 10:17 PM
:D some of whoremongers are really yucky

I asked fong yi to eat my ass for 10 minutes and anal her extra 50. Hopefully the next one can smell my cock when he lick her ass and taste my anus when french her

Joe73
28-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Just curious, at her age how good can her ass be? No offence intended for oldies - any equivalent that can compare to .... say Jennifer Lopez , Beyonce , anybof the pussycat dolls

yello
28-11-2017, 11:03 AM
You need to love mature women and ass to appreciate these things. To each his own, but to me she has the perfect ass and milf auntie looks.

Just curious, at her age how good can her ass be? No offence intended for oldies - any equivalent that can compare to .... say Jennifer Lopez , Beyonce , anybof the pussycat dolls

KinJioKar
28-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Went down on Sat and Sun afternoon but auntie FY not around on both days. Ending up doing the following in order

Sat: H26 Joyce
Sat: H12 Janet
Sun: H16 Pat (this one need to return to revenge :D)

illusionerx
28-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Just wonder, is Fong Yi boobs big?

taurus_taurus
28-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Went down on Sat and Sun afternoon but auntie FY not around on both days. Ending up doing the following in order

You managed to get Janet? I’ve never have the chance ? Any idea when is the best time to find her? Seems like she seldom work :(

chjw18
28-11-2017, 05:02 PM

So lucky if u r able to get hold of Janet.

chjw18
Just wonder, is Fong Yi boobs big?

nope . average size only .

jazzpop500
Auntie FY boobs not big but than to me is just nice. As she looks like my neighbour milf. Also look like one of my former teacher that I like to see. Last time primary school only know wish to sleep beside teacher as she is so nice. Now grown old think of teacher equal want to lick her pussy and suckle the tits all night. Grown to love milf as they guide my cock in no rush. They also prefer slow trust hehe. My 2 cents worth.