PDA

View Full Version : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Fei Fei - 20 yrs Sweet innocent smile yet horny to the core sexy babe♥ ♥ ♥

Solomonkeeper
05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Fei Fei 菲菲
20 years old
PRC
160cm
45kg
34B-25-34
Look: 7.5
Figure: 8.5
Can BBBJ, lick her pussy, french kiss, CIM, swallow, AR.
Chinese clients only

Got to know Fei Fei through intro of another girl. She is very sweet and pretty look. Picked her from her place and proceeded. Conversation with her during the car ride was very easy, she talks well and not too much. Also doesn't talk nonsense or stupid things, like many PRC i've encountered. Already liking her.

Her bright cheerful can melt heart, really looks very innocent and sweet. If not being intro, I would wonder did she know where we were going. Hahaha. In the room, we chatted a short while and bath together. Before turning on the shower, the action already begun. We had passionate kiss, really very passionate kissing! She is very good. I was pleasantly taken aback. Some petting too before she started to shower me.

Back on bed, we continued to kiss again. Every slightest touch could made her let out soft moan, I knew I got a very horny girl for pleasure! Hosay la! Don't try 69 with her cos she almost will not be able to concentrate on blowing you, she just kept moaning non stop! :) After surrendering, she laid down for me to go under, came many times. After that, we switched around. Her BBBJ was awesome, strong suction, simply not believing innocent pretty face girl is able to deliver such good blowjob. Next thing she did was even more surprising for me! She went down further to do AR! OMG! Fucking shiok! She licked for good few minutes, sending me to cloud 9!

More than half hour later, I capped on and went in. Tight and fitting, and was able to hit the tip, sending her to ecstasy. Seeing her fair breasts bounced while doing her stimulated my excitement. She loved doggie, loved the deep pentration! Kept saying "好深啊!" Finished the session with missionary again, totally satisfied. 100% GFE, feels like my own GF. Very caring and tender, book her to believe.

She is very new, just came to SG few dats ago so not familiar with the places, best to pick her up from her place in Pasir Ris. She can provide postal code for those with GPS. She's here for 1 month, so grab her while she's able. She available daily, just call her to arrange. Please contact her yourself to arrange in meeting her. Tell her Michael introduced. Please help write FR for her if you like her service, she
needs your support to get more appts. Thank you.

Damage: $90/1/1. Please bring your own caps.

gawkseng
05-05-2012, 01:03 PM
bro.can i have her contact pls.thak you

gawkseng
05-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Fei Fei 菲菲
20 years old
PRC
160cm
45kg
34B-25-34
Look: 7.5
Figure: 8.5
Can BBBJ, lick her pussy, french kiss, CIM, swallow, AR.
Chinese clients only

Got to know Fei Fei through intro of another girl. She is very sweet and pretty look. Picked her from her place and proceeded. Conversation with her during the car ride was very easy, she talks well and not too much. Also doesn't talk nonsense or stupid things, like many PRC i've encountered. Already liking her.

Her bright cheerful can melt heart, really looks very innocent and sweet. If not being intro, I would wonder did she know where we were going. Hahaha. In the room, we chatted a short while and bath together. Before turning on the shower, the action already begun. We had passionate kiss, really very passionate kissing! She is very good. I was pleasantly taken aback. Some petting too before she started to shower me.

Back on bed, we continued to kiss again. Every slightest touch could made her let out soft moan, I knew I got a very horny girl for pleasure! Hosay la! Don't try 69 with her cos she almost will not be able to concentrate on blowing you, she just kept moaning non stop! :) After surrendering, she laid down for me to go under, came many times. After that, we switched around. Her BBBJ was awesome, strong suction, simply not believing innocent pretty face girl is able to deliver such good blowjob. Next thing she did was even more surprising for me! She went down further to do AR! OMG! Fucking shiok! She licked for good few minutes, sending me to cloud 9!

More than half hour later, I capped on and went in. Tight and fitting, and was able to hit the tip, sending her to ecstasy. Seeing her fair breasts bounced while doing her stimulated my excitement. She loved doggie, loved the deep pentration! Kept saying "好深啊!" Finished the session with missionary again, totally satisfied. 100% GFE, feels like my own GF. Very caring and tender, book her to believe.

She is very new, just came to SG few dats ago so not familiar with the places, best to pick her up from her place in Pasir Ris. She can provide postal code for those with GPS. She's here for 1 month, so grab her while she's able. She available daily, just call her to arrange. Please contact her yourself to arrange in meeting her. Tell her Michael introduced. Please help write FR for her if you like her service, she
needs your support to get more appts. Thank you.

Damage: $90/1/1. Please bring your own caps.

bro.i need no.tks

Solomonkeeper
05-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Sorry, made a mistake. No CIM and swallow. Can finger.

brightempr
05-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Bro, her contacts please.
Thanks

Solomonkeeper
05-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Dear All Bros,

Thanks for the PMs, please contact her directly for booking.

If you want her contact number, please PM to me. I will provide to you.

To join my group to see the girls's pictures and get new girls' contact directly, please contact me for the request details and group link.

TeiNehNeh
05-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Dear All Bros,

To join my group to see the girls's pictures and get new girls' contact directly, please contact me for the request details and group link.

TS kindly provide more info abt Fei Fei n your group link.. thanks

harry123
06-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks to TS for Fei Fei ctc. Tried her and mostly accurate description.

Looks: 7.2/10 (innocent looking, you would not believe she is FL)
French: yes and aggressive but I am not a big fan
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating and responsive)
GFE: 8/10 (cuddle to you after the deed)

She works as a nurse in Shandong. It is really out of the way for bros who dun drive. She is here for about a week and will be going back end of May.

Solomonkeeper
06-05-2012, 10:44 AM
http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc559/th_70564_FeiFei01_122_559lo.jpg (http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=70564_FeiFei01_122_559lo.jpg)

http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc236/th_67747_FeiFei02_122_236lo.jpg (http://img267.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=67747_FeiFei02_122_236lo.jpg)

http://img166.imagevenue.com/loc349/th_71799_FeiFei03_122_349lo.jpg (http://img166.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71799_FeiFei03_122_349lo.jpg)

http://img255.imagevenue.com/loc468/th_72122_FeiFei04_123_468lo.jpg (http://img255.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72122_FeiFei04_123_468lo.jpg)

Solomonkeeper
06-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks to TS for Fei Fei ctc. Tried her and mostly accurate description.

Looks: 7.2/10 (innocent looking, you would not believe she is FL)
French: yes and aggressive but I am not a big fan
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating and responsive)
GFE: 8/10 (cuddle to you after the deed)

She works as a nurse in Shandong. It is really out of the way for bros who dun drive. She is here for about a week and will be going back end of May.

Thanks for the FR! Glad you like her! :D Btw here for a month, not just a week, going back end of May as mentioned.

graphites
06-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi brother, care to provide her contacts please?

Solomonkeeper
06-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Dear All Bros,

Solomonkeeper
07-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Dear All Bros,

numb3ers
07-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Below is a FR of her.

Looks : 7.5/10 ( Really very innocent look. Really a kid. )
Boobs : A handful. ( Quite a handful for a small body)
Body : 7/10 ( Smooth, white and soft. A young body)
Frenching: Yes.
FJ: 8/10 ( Very hardworking. Tight.)
GFE: Strong.

She is really sweet and young. Shouldnt be in this line. Although dont know her reasons, Do hope every bros take care of her.

Solomonkeeper
07-05-2012, 04:37 PM

Below is a FR of her.

She is really sweet and young. Shouldnt be in this line. Although dont know her reasons, Do hope every bros take care of her.

Thanks for the FR! :D

Lian&Hua
07-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Thank you bro Solomon for the ctc. A really nice gem I must say. I feel like 10 years younger after a session with her.

Most action SOP but can see she is green. Bros out there must really take care of her. My review as follow.

Looks: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (I must comment, really nice girl)
Action: Tight tight, like my virgin wife. After unloading still hug her tight to enjoy the tightness. Wonderful!

I don't want to say too much. Felt bad as she was really good and like my wife but younger version.

But still: RTF as soon as my vitamin M recovers.

Solomonkeeper
07-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the FR!

Solomonkeeper
08-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Dear All Bros,

jimmyt
08-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Looks : 7.8/10 ( very innocent look. )
Boobs : A handful. ( Quite a handful )
Body : 7.5/10 ( young body)
FJ: 8.2/10 ( wet Tight.)
GFE: very Strong.

really sweet and young.
Shouldn't be in this line. Do hope every bros take care of her.

Desert_Rabbits
08-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Thank u Ts for fei fei contact. Really glad that I have try her. She is one of the best bonk for me so far. Really cute n innocent looking, meet her at one of the mrt station. First impression dun look like a fl to me. Look like those guai guai type, but when the door is close she turn into one horny bunny. Frenching n petting non stop, ask me to strip her. Petting again in our undergarments, touch her down south is all wet. Have to stop her n went for our bath. We r touching each other in the bathroom also. Then went dry ourselves, went to the bed. Start by giving me nipples licking, which can see that she is quite green. After that she give me a bbbj, which is quite good. Than it's time for me to service her, lick her young body all over. Than give her pussy a good painting, by this time she is very high n wet.( keep saying I am very bad) but when I ask her that she want somemore she say yes!
After much licking, cap on and start bonking. Only 1 word to described ' tight! '
Can't last for 10 min. Overall she is very hard working .
Look: 8.5/10 ( my type )
Body: 8/10 ( young n tight )
Boobs: a ( i like her nipples, which is small n light in color )
Bbbj: 8.5/10 ( hardworking n good suction )
Catbath: 6/10 ( still green )
Fj: 9/10 ( because of the tightness n willingness )
Gfe: 10/10 ( careful amost fall in love with her)

Desert_Rabbits
08-05-2012, 05:49 PM
I will rtf her. If you are looking for the first love feeling, she the one. Overall experience with her is a non commercial feel. Lastly she is not a time watcher, stay with me almost 1 and the half hr.

Solomonkeeper
08-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Looks : 7.8/10 ( very innocent look. )
Boobs : A handful. ( Quite a handful )
Body : 7.5/10 ( young body)
FJ: 8.2/10 ( wet Tight.)
GFE: very Strong.

really sweet and young.
Shouldn't be in this line. Do hope every bros take care of her.

Thanks for the FR!

mania88
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Ts bro, mind pm me the ctc??

igotfatballs
09-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the contact

Looks : 7/10 cute type
Body : 8/10 Slim and smooth
GFE : 10/10 very playful and auto french
overall : 8/10

sabaioo
09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the contact...
Looks : 7.5/10 ( very innocent look. )
Boobs : handful. Ok for me.
Body: 8/10 ( young body)
FJ: 8.0/10 ( wet Tight.)
GFE: very Strong. Be careful those guys are Weak heart.
really sweet and young.
Do hope every bros take care of her.

sirbrian
09-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Dear All Bros,

Have already PM you bro...waiting for your reply.

guezs
09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
thank for the contact

really syt

look : 7/10
boob : small but good for me
bbbj : 6/10 need improvement
french : 1 word only good
gfe : good
time : more than 1 hour

rtf : 101%

magentis
10-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Thanks TS for the contact, below is the FR for Fei Fei;

Look : 8/10 ( my cup of tea)
Figure: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
Frenching: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 (fall into her trap already)
RTF: Next week!!
Damage: As stated by TS + Room + Lunch

She is a really nice gal to be with, not a time watcher, can communicate well, really innocent....

devouno
10-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks to TS for Fei Fei contact, got to meet her after a couple of misses.
The wait was worth it. When meet she looks like a sweet normal girl with minimal make up. But in the room... GFE is off the charts.

Looks : 9/10 (totally what I will look for in a 二奶):)
Boobs:8/10 teardrop shape B very nice
Body : 9/10 young smooth fair
BBBJ : 7/10 had better but not the key with this gal
FJ : 11/10 one of my top 3 PRC FL FJ
GFE : 11/10

Never meet a FL like her, defintely RTF!!!!

fun-yuppie
11-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Bro, can I have her contact?:)

sirbrian
11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Have already PM you bro...waiting for your reply.

Bro, already PM you and still waiting for your reply..thanks.

liudage
12-05-2012, 11:54 PM
First, my thanks to bro Solomonkeeper for FeiFei’s ctc. Although it took a bit of effort to connect with her (also her location that is not the normal area of choice), it was well worth the effort because she turned out to be a real gem. That means three great bonks for me in as many days! Here’s my take on FF:
Look: 7/10 (GND with sweet innocent & unpretentious look, v light makeup, glows on you in her simple casual dressing – I like)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/45kg
Body: 7/10 (A bit thin, thus the lack in butt, but smooth skin with no obvious tattoo)
Boobs: 34A (my wild guess, just a handful, boobs lover maybe disappointed, sensitive nipples with pinky heads that stand to quick attention)
BBBJ/BJ : We were like two young sweethearts making out for the first time, so much that I forgot this part and didn’t even miss it
Frenching : 7/10 (finally, I got one for this week – not so experience but nice slow passionate tongue-fu. But she didn’t like the Listerine that I used to gargle – she said it smell of medicine, reflecting her innocence)
Fingering : Didn’t try
Painting: Yes, another one with super-violent reaction, pussy a bit bushy but gets wet easily with very loud moans.
FJ : 8/10 (wet and tight, very responsive, intense & accommodating, loud natural passionate moan with her eyes shut like she is in heaven – priceless sight. Absolutely no commercial feel at all)
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and chatty gal, easy to talk to, feel like with your high school sweet-heart chatting about things that matter only to you two; bros with weak barriers for KC better avoid)
Damage: $90/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes, but after I get through other ctcs

chawmt11
13-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Bro, how to join ur group

Mr_don_juan
13-05-2012, 01:38 AM

Below is a FR of her.

This fei fei looks good huh.. :D

First, my thanks to bro Solomonkeeper for FeiFei’s ctc. Although it took a bit of effort to connect with her (also her location that is not the normal area of choice), it was well worth the effort because she turned out to be a real gem. That means three great bonks for me in as many days! Here’s my take on FF:
Look: 7/10 (GND with sweet innocent & unpretentious look, v light makeup, glows on you in her simple casual dressing – I like)
Body: 7/10 (A bit thin, thus the lack in butt, but smooth skin with no obvious tattoo)
Boobs: 34A (my wild guess, just a handful, boobs lover maybe disappointed, sensitive nipples with pinky heads that stand to quick attention)
BBBJ/BJ : We were like two young sweethearts making out for the first time, so much that I forgot this part and didn’t even miss it
Frenching : 7/10 (finally, I got one for this week – not so experience but nice slow passionate tongue-fu. But she didn’t like the Listerine that I used to gargle – she said it smell of medicine, reflecting her innocence)
Fingering : Didn’t try
Painting: Yes, another one with super-violent reaction, pussy a bit bushy but gets wet easily with very loud moans.
FJ : 8/10 (wet and tight, very responsive, intense & accommodating, loud natural passionate moan with her eyes shut like she is in heaven – priceless sight. Absolutely no commercial feel at all)
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and chatty gal, easy to talk to, feel like with your high school sweet-heart chatting about things that matter only to you two; bros with weak barriers for KC better avoid)
RTF: Yes, but after I get through other ctcs

Wah seh bro liudage.. you chiong so fast here to support you and bro solomon as well ;)

flare
13-05-2012, 11:02 AM
First of all thanks bro for the no! Call her up and meet her! She is really different as in feel from other freelance! it's like pick up ur gf for a date and ended up in a hotel enjoying!! Overall the spec are already given by brothers who had try her... So I don't see a need to put! Just one word she is great!

kimo888
13-05-2012, 11:59 PM
called her yesterday but nobody picked up the phone. thought i will skip this feifei. but she msg me today and apologized that she was not able to pick up the phone yesterday. anyway, boring at home, so decide to try her. go to pickup her from home. My little bro was very exciting when i saw her. she is pretty and my type.

overall:
face: 9/10 (she is cute and pretty , my type)
body: 8/10 (petite , slim, )
frenching: 9.9/10 (very wild tongue fighting, only saw in the AV movie)
bbbj: most time spend on frenching and fj, no time for this, will try when rtf;
fj: 9/10 (very tight, and wild, she enjoy, i enjoy)
gf: 9/10 (hope i have this kind of gf in future)
rtf: yes before she go back soon.

thks bro for the ctc.

XiaoHoUzi83
14-05-2012, 01:47 AM
mind if i have her contact? will try her then post an FR =)
thanks

SexIsPain
14-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Can I have her contact pls...

jollyjo
15-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Had s sexxion with Fei2 and a simple FRs to share with our brothers.

Name: Fei Fei
Look: 7/10 (GND with sweet innocent & unpretentious look)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34A ( Just a handful, Just Ok for me)
Frenching : 9/10 (Very Passionate and some light tongue fight. Very long time to have a gal french and cow ride me)
FJ : 9/10 (Wet and tight, very responsive, intense & accommodating, loud natural passionate moan with her eyes shut like she is in heaven – priceless sight. Absolutely no commercial feel at all)
GFE: 9/10 (Very friendly and chatty gal, not a time watcher)
RTF: Yes, before she goes back next week.

Sorry for copying Bro Liudage FRs which I found very closed to what I intended to write.

free_world
15-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks to TS for providing contact.

Met up with this sweet lady at PL Mrt and had trouble finding transit hotels in JC area hence went to GL to close the deal. (she has since moved there fr PR)

One word I must say, she's one hell of a passionate lady. Treat you like her one and only.

Accommodating, listening to my requests, always hanging a smile on her pretty face.

Kudos to TS for releasing her ctc slowly to avoid overloading her.

Ratings are quite accurate as per past few FRs so will skip this. But all in all, really thankful to TS for this valuable ctc.

carfield21
16-05-2012, 01:53 AM
bro, pls shared ctc... thkq...

wahlau_7
17-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks to Bro Solomonkeeper for Fei Fei's contact. Kiasu a bit and made an advance 2 days booking. Maybe after reading all the FRs feels that it should be a good bonk, so was looking forward to do it.

Met her at her new place of lodging and proceeded to our love nest. First look was not disappointed, sweet with a small sexy mole.

Once behind the doors, our lips locked and started the ball rolling, no bath needed, as both of us just had our own bath at home. No need for her catbath or bj or bbbj just superb frenching, roaming, fingering, licking by me and she was in the mood as the moans crescendo picks up. Downside is that her shoulder blade feels pimplish other than that it's ok. After all the foreplay, helmet on and just do the missionary and was completely sextisfied. After emptying all my armies, little brother is still hard. Takes a while for little brother to cool down and she loves to be hugged. When resting she will steal kisses as we rested and talk shop till times up. GF is 100% so bros better not get KCed.

Makes me feel so young again as little brother was in standing mode all the way until it's over. It's like making love with your girlfriend, there's no commercial feel. Btw, she said that she is a nurse in Shandong.

As most of the FRs had already stated her statistics, feel there's no need to mention it again.

Thanks again to TS for a great find.

Mr_don_juan
20-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Thanks to Bro Solomonkeeper for Fei Fei's contact. Kiasu a bit and made an advance 2 days booking. Maybe after reading all the FRs feels that it should be a good bonk, so was looking forward to do it.

Met her at her new place of lodging and proceeded to our love nest. First look was not disappointed, sweet with a small sexy mole.

Once behind the doors, our lips locked and started the ball rolling, no bath needed, as both of us just had our own bath at home. No need for her catbath or bj or bbbj just superb frenching, roaming, fingering, licking by me and she was in the mood as the moans crescendo picks up. Downside is that her shoulder blade feels pimplish other than that it's ok. After all the foreplay, helmet on and just do the missionary and was completely sextisfied. After emptying all my armies, little brother is still hard. Takes a while for little brother to cool down and she loves to be hugged. When resting she will steal kisses as we rested and talk shop till times up. GF is 100% so bros better not get KCed.

Makes me feel so young again as little brother was in standing mode all the way until it's over. It's like making love with your girlfriend, there's no commercial feel. Btw, she said that she is a nurse in Shandong.

As most of the FRs had already stated her statistics, feel there's no need to mention it again.

Thanks again to TS for a great find.

wah lau bro.. nice fr.. wanted to upz but upz before.. glad you like my sharing on the hotels infos.. :p

SAR22
20-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Support support SYT Fei Fei 菲菲!
Bro TS, can I have her contact please?
Thank you.

Mr_don_juan
20-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Support support SYT Fei Fei 菲菲!
Bro TS, can I have her contact please?
Thank you.

The first time i notice was your interest for syt sharon~ her sis SS rememeber.. has been a long time bro :D

SAR22
20-05-2012, 04:12 PM
The first time i notice was your interest for syt sharon~ her sis SS rememeber.. has been a long time bro :D

Yeah, I missed Sharon!
Doubt she will be back here loh?
Anyway, there are many more SYTs available here.
Shall not stop at one tree and give up the whole jungle! :D:D:D

Solomonkeeper
24-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Just finished releasing Fei Fei's contact to all pending requests, sorry for the long wait. Interested guys can PM me now. Thanks.

Mr_don_juan
24-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I missed Sharon!
Doubt she will be back here loh?
Anyway, there are many more SYTs available here.
Shall not stop at one tree and give up the whole jungle! :D:D:D

Miss her huh.. Sharon will be back soon but SS married liao.. i prefer to have few jungles... ;)

devouno
24-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Just back from RTF with Fei Fei... definitely my no. 1 choice for GFE SYT.
The only one comparable to her for GFE is Clara, and I think she is better.
Only taking a couple of customer per day.
Code red over, brother who is interested better rush up before losing your chance.

Solomonkeeper
26-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Guys, thanks for the wonderful FRs!

Solomonkeeper
26-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Dear All Bros,

Solomonkeeper
27-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Dear All Bros,

sjemp
27-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Real innocent gal will defintely RTF.

Thks Bro for the contact..

sggirls
27-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks to TS for Fei Fei contact,

My FR as follows :
Looks : 9/10 (Young SYT)
Boobs:8/10 (Nice and ripe for the picking)
Body : 9/10 young smooth fair
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 (like doing with your gf)
GFE : 10/10
RTF : 100%

Bro, pls pm me your group link. :D , want to try out the rest of your young SYT.

Bigbabybear
28-05-2012, 04:10 PM
May i hv Fei Fei contact? Tks.

Guy^ver
31-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Met up this gem a couple of days ago and i must say, sex with her was mind blowing. Fei Fei does not come across as WL to me and her GFE is very high. It was like back to college days when i had sex with my first GF. Thumbs up to TS for introducing this gem. :)

Raymond64
31-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Thank you TS for introducing this gem. Meet Fei Fei on Wed afternoon. Must agree her GFE is very high. BTW, she will be leaving on 13 Jun. Planning for RTF soon. :)