PDA

View Full Version : Skinny dipping

pat83
04-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know a good spot for skinny dipping here in SG? I intend to ask my gf and a few of our mutual female friends to go together; already one (jokingly) said to count her in!

I've been told by an acquaintance that parts of the beach near Ford Road might be suitable, but I think you guys would know best. It's really just for fun, no dirty tricks or anything.

Have YOU tried skinny dipping? :D

DCS17
04-05-2012, 09:37 AM
You shld try Naomi hotel Swimming pool. Good view and sassy!

For local beach, sad to say only done it at night at Sentosa after much partying... Day time wise no sexperience.

Being there, done it.

keewee
04-05-2012, 10:18 AM
u can try at sentosa tanjong beach... got a small portion away from there...
dunno how to explain dat but once u go there u will be able to explore dat spot

tried outdoor sex in dat area and i believe a lot of ppl may hv tried in dat special area

Xgenre
04-05-2012, 10:45 AM
I've been told by an acquaintance that parts of the beach near Ford Road might be suitable, but I think you guys would know best. It's really just for fun, no dirty tricks or anything.

Fort road side is for gays, not for girls. Do be careful on Singapore beaches. Most of our beaches are reclaimed land so as you walk out to sea, the gentle slope suddenly drops into a steep decline. Anyway, whatever location is posted here, there will be a lot of peeping toms stalking the area. More advisable to get a villa with pool.

wally888
04-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Sigh.....Sg so small, everywhere oso got eyes watching, best do inside a room bah :D

purepulp
04-05-2012, 03:48 PM
I suggest that you girls go to Bali and rent a villa with private pool and then you can skinny dip all you want. It is almost completely private unless the villa staff walks in but they are mostly female anyways and you can always lock the place up.

If you share the cost, it's more affordable than you think. Have fun! :)

ConanDestroyer
04-05-2012, 04:51 PM
U can skinny dip into the quary at ubin. Its absolutely dark at night. U might not like what u find though

GowHowSeow
04-05-2012, 11:20 PM
tried once in st john. better with moonlight...can see bump reflecting against moonlight...goh goh goh

tanman
05-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Bedok reservoir? I think no one will be around....but I can't confirm nothing will be theRe, just no one...

asdfghjkl
05-05-2012, 12:55 AM
i did before at Sembawang beach, like 6AM on a weekday.. kekeke, like 10 years ago.. :p

semreh
05-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Does anyone know a good spot for skinny dipping here in SG? I intend to ask my gf and a few of our mutual female friends to go together; already one (jokingly) said to count her in!

1. Bukit Batok at the disused quarry aka Little Guilin.
2. Coney Island.
3. Sembawang at the old Terror Camp (there is a special ramp that leads into the sea).

cawca
05-05-2012, 05:49 AM
There's a secluded stretch of beach between Changi Coast Walk and East Coast Parkway where the beach is sheltered by trees. If you go there on a weekday at 1am, the area would probably be totally yours. Just try to get the high tide. Low tides aren't fun to swim in ;)

nicefreak
05-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Extremely difficult to skinny dip in SG, i must say.
The last i tried was in a condo swimming pool at bukit timah, with my gf. It was really late late at night and we were quite "tactical" in making less noise. She was riding my cock at the baby pool.

semreh
07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Bedok reservoir? I think no one will be around....but I can't confirm nothing will be theRe, just no one...

Bedok Reservoir now have rangers patrolling it.... if u r alone there in the hours of darkness without a valid reason, they will call in the cops who will either advise u to go home or bring u to IMH.

n30n
07-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't advise the beaches in SG. The water so dirty. Somemore at night, you can't tell what is lurking in the sea. Yucks.

Pool options would be a more sexy idea.

ac171
07-07-2012, 11:17 PM
I don't really recommend the beaches here, the water is really too dirty.

Some of the condos in SG have their pool lights switched off at night without security. Or else previously Coasta Sands chalet's swimming pool used to be a good place for skinny dipping until too many youngsters do that.

The safest places for skinny dipping would be either to book a private villa in Sentosa, Bali or Port Dickson and enjoy it all without having to worry about being peeped or the securities.

KinderBueno
08-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Does anyone know a good spot for skinny dipping here in SG?

It is very very fun and exciting. I did it alone in quite a few places.

I wish to "jio" a few daring kakis who also want to try.

Here's my plan. If comfortable with each other then pick a place. Chop-chop...fast fast and run. How about that? Anybody wants to roll the ball first?

I wanted to pm pat83 to offer my place. It is extremely quiet, no camera, no security patrolling. :(

lcdavid
08-07-2012, 01:46 PM
any bros can share which hotel in batam offers private villa with pool. planning to visit during national holidays.