PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Palace

instinct88
30-12-2004, 12:24 AM
Hi bros... I am sori that i start a thread on this of fail to do my homework... u can minus my pt or flame me... but really need ur help...

As i am flying to BKK tonight and desperately need info urgently and fast... As I am staying in Bangkok Palace and need to know any happening place around... is my first time there and my biggest aim is to try the body massage which i saw over the internet.. where the gal pour the bubble soap on the body and uses her body to massage the guy... sori i dun know what kind of massage is this but wanted to try out,, thus queries :

1) wat is the name of this massage?
2) How much it cost wif full service?
3) any good massage palour around this hotel?
4) If not where and how to get there and the distance from my hotel and how much is the trip?
5) or waz the mkt price for teh above massage??? or any massage???

Sori as is my first time going and really very scared to venture around w/o any guidance... also I have specific free and easy timing thus must be able to get back on time if is very far away...

Pls help and urgently need advise if not is will be a wasteful trip for me...

thanks...

nekiddawg
30-12-2004, 05:52 AM
try this site.

http://www.bangkoktonight.com/

Have fun :D

Ah Thut
30-12-2004, 07:55 AM
try this site.

http://www.bangkoktonight.com/

Have fun :D

The "Bangkok Tonight" forum used to be accessible but it is now closed and restricted to members only. But I noticed many of its forummers were caucasians and asians are a minority. So taste can defer. Better bet is to look at the "Massage Parlours in Bangkok" threat in this Forum. :cool:

Ah Thut
30-12-2004, 07:58 AM
Hi bros... I am sori that i start a thread on this of fail to do my homework... u can minus my pt or flame me... but really need ur help...

As i am flying to BKK tonight and desperately need info urgently and fast... As I am staying in Bangkok Palace and need to know any happening place around... is my first time there and my biggest aim is to try the body massage which i saw over the internet.. where the gal pour the bubble soap on the body and uses her body to massage the guy... sori i dun know what kind of massage is this but wanted to try out,, thus queries :

1) wat is the name of this massage?
2) How much it cost wif full service?
3) any good massage palour around this hotel?
4) If not where and how to get there and the distance from my hotel and how much is the trip?
5) or waz the mkt price for teh above massage??? or any massage???

Sori as is my first time going and really very scared to venture around w/o any guidance... also I have specific free and easy timing thus must be able to get back on time if is very far away...

Pls help and urgently need advise if not is will be a wasteful trip for me...

thanks...

That is known as Body Massage and there are quite a few within walking distance such as J-One, Cupidy, Chao Phaya 2, Plaza Entertainment, Ankara. J-One, Cupidy and Ankara pays commission to Tuk Tuk or taxi drivers. Not all girls do the soapy massage so you have to check witht he papasan. If I am not mistaken there is a massage parlour in the basement of the hotel itself. That was some time ago but I am not sure if it is still there. Avoid that place, the girls cannot make it in terms of looks and is expensive. Better take a taxi to the "Rachada" area where massage parlours are all lined up. Have a good time. :cool:

instinct88
30-12-2004, 09:11 AM
That is known as Body Massage and there are quite a few within walking distance such as J-One, Cupidy, Chao Phaya 2, Plaza Entertainment, Ankara. J-One, Cupidy and Ankara pays commission to Tuk Tuk or taxi drivers. Not all girls do the soapy massage so you have to check witht he papasan. If I am not mistaken there is a massage parlour in the basement of the hotel itself. That was some time ago but I am not sure if it is still there. Avoid that place, the girls cannot make it in terms of looks and is expensive. Better take a taxi to the "Rachada" area where massage parlours are all lined up. Have a good time. :cool:

EEerrr.. still neeed a little spoon feeding.... btw can a bit more precise on where to go esp a person like me has never been to Thai... Those that u quoted : J-One, Cupidy, Chao Phaya 2, Plaza Entertainment, Ankara. Are this places really within walking distances? How much is the cost ? Does the cost include everything? Do they speak Eng?

paul
30-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Hi instinct88,

I think the suggestion given by Ah Thut is excellent. For newbies, go to Rachada for body massage. You can take a taxi or the subway and most of the MP there quite classy (not at all sleazy)

I think poseidon MP has a website (www.poseidon2000.com). Check out the girl gallery. Most of the text is in Thai but you can download map and check out for yourself the decor of the rooms you're going to be in.

There's another website (www.ilikemassage.com) where there's a price listing but most of the text is in thai. Nevermind, got price, address and link. Check them out. Whatever you do, remember it's body massage you want and not traditional massage.

By the way, There's also shopping (Robinson) and food (Som Boon) at Rachada so it's actually a good half day excursion.

Enjoy!!

Paul

instinct88
30-12-2004, 01:11 PM
will ... tanxall bros out there and lucky no firing squad.... will post fr if i can when i am back.... thanks