PDA

View Full Version : Awesome massage experience in east

Jumper007
01-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Guys

My first FR… have tried numerous MP in the past, but have never dared to ask for special, and always hoped the girl would take the initiative… :o

Couple of days back had gone to bugis side and while walking got surrounded by these ladies selling facial and massage packages. There was this one young thing, very sweet looking PRC, full body and very sexy face… Sent instant shivers down my rod :p and on the pretence of asking her question allowed her to lead me towards the MP… At that point I was very sure that the way the posts here describe I was about to get a special service…

Given I’m not the extrovert kind, more on the shy kind, tried to ask her for price, and any packages, hoping the conversation would lead into reference of special… However, she had difficulty speaking English, and asked me to come and speak to someone there… So I was led inside the MP and there an middle age lady, who just kept telling me the rate for various services, and given there was a Guy already waiting at the counter I could not muster courage to ask direct questions related to special service… Luckily the lady did point toward that sexy girl and say she would massage, and that’s when I decided to go for a 60 min msg… it was 38 for 30 min and 60 for an hour massage…

So I was led into the room, nothing great, in fact a bit crampy, and had space just enough to fit the bed… I also noticed there were no boxers for me to change into… that, to me was another sign that I was about to get lucky…

So all excited abt what was to follow, I took off everything and wrapped the towels… Soon the girl came in, and asked me to lie down…. Only when she started did she realize that I did not have my undies on, and gave a light slap on my butt, saying that was naughty of me…:D

Massage was a joke… she was just whiling away the time…started with my back, kept chatting in broken English, smiling while I tried to ask her if there are any special… she said don’t have… I was left disappointed… She was teasing me all the time, rubbing against me, trying to adjust towel and couple of time slid over my bare back to go to the other side of the bed… I was so sexcited, dying to feel her and get her to suck me, but then had to somehow keep myself in control as I wasn’t sure how she would react if I tried to touch her…

She kept doing her piano massage, moving from one side to other, continuing her tease… pushing down the towel… then she started working on my back leg… that time she pushed my legs little wide, thereby exposing my balls slightly…and then she said something in her language, and suddenly I could hear the door slide a little… as I looked back, there was this another chick standing in door, looking at my family jewel, with a naughty smile on her face… My girl introduced her quickly, and normally I would have got a bit tense, but by that time I was so horny that I turned around and said hi to this girl, looking at her invitingly…. She continued to saty put, and smile… Given my inexperience in these sort of situations, I was tongue tied and could only manage to continue looking at her without saying a word… then she closed the door and went away… :o

Then my girl asked me to turn around… She pretended to shut her eyes while I was turning and then adjusted the towel around my rod… lookingn at her cute face and nice full body, I asked her again, pointing towards my erect member… she just kept smiling, and shaking her head… her mischievous smile was killing me…

Then while rubbing my upper leg, she touched me couple of times, making me even more horny… She then moved to my stomach area and massaged closer to my rod…that time I gently slid her hand inside and she took hold for couple of seconds, and then pushed aside the towel, and then immediately took away her hand saying no-no, can’t do, saying that in a very hush tone… looked at my face, smiled mischievously again… She did hold my rod couple of times but the same thing of taking away her hand instantly… by that time we came to close of my one hour…

After I came out, she kept teasing me that I was a bad boy, and then she gave me her name and asked me to visit again…

Now my fellow brothers that is the state of my experience… I have wasyed so much money going to the average to nice spa’s and getting massages, without any special and in the end I have to shag once the girl goes out of the room….

Grateful if some of you can share places in east, bugis, CBD area for me to get some action… Plus am new to the forum so don’t know how the points system work...I guess I need some points so that people can be comfortable sharing ctc with me… any guidance will be appreciated plus you can be rest assured any information will be treated very sensitively, and remains with me only.

Thanks

dander
01-05-2012, 05:34 AM
I would like to try this. Please let me know where this is. Thanks.

Jumper007
01-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Wow I didn't realize the post would gt so long... Had only wanted to share every detail of my experience... Apologies if it's not in line with the forum guidelines... If, on the other hand you like it then do write in ur comments, I'll share some other experience across the MP's I have visited...

Geek
01-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Where is this place bro? Sounds exciting

Jumper007
08-05-2012, 10:32 PM
First round of ctc passed to fellow bro. Do post your FR.

Jumper007
22-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Another round of ctc passed to fellow bro. Waiting for those who tried, to share exp.

joeytan
23-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Bro can share location with me thanks

vlnco
23-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Bro.. Share ctc.. Thx alot

eastwest
23-05-2012, 01:10 PM
bro share ctc. thanx

SomeJokingZebra
23-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Bro, can share please? I love teasing

Jumper007
25-05-2012, 12:31 AM
To all the bros who requested, I shall pass contact in batches as don't want a sudden rush for the same girl.

LoveGoodMassage
25-05-2012, 10:09 AM
I love good massage, can give me the location
and contact ?

sgplaymaster
25-05-2012, 11:02 PM
yo bro

indeed this place seems fun... would like to venture out this place
can share the location, d lady serving u n wats d damage?

thanks bro!

patcantm
26-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Interested to try this place. Care to share contact? Thanks.

Jumper007
28-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Getting numerous request from fellow bros... please note that in the past have shared details with a lot of bros but going fwd pls pm with ctc you can exchange or up points.

to all the bros who have got ctc for this place, appreciate if you can post your FR.

thanks

happybuns
29-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Too bad I was forced to put on my undies for the massage. The masseuse does look really good. I'll give her a 8/10 on that department. She's the mischievous type that will give up dirty looks and brush your cock once in awhile. RTM: yes!

Those who got the contact from TS and wants a discount for an hour massage, PM me.

megatroll
29-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi bro, can share ctc? pm me i'll trade ctc for east side lobang

admirer
30-05-2012, 01:44 PM
bro, if the girl is i think who she is (i did pm TS her name previously ), then she is actually underaged - below 18. Do be careful. I am sure you dont want to be getting in trouble with the law.

Cbcktfbbs
30-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Bro pls pm me detail thx

HfjAluminati
30-05-2012, 03:10 PM
She the type who like to tease & make you yearn so you will be back for more.

Jumper007
30-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Bro admirer don't understand what you trying to do. First do not recall receiving pm from you exchanging names and second the age was not as u state. Why create confusion?

Jumper007
01-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Thanks bro Happybuns for your FR... she sure is mischievous... too bad she didnt offer me any special...

hoping the bro who have taken ctc can report back if they wr able to get lucky....