PDA

View Full Version : Mid 30yo Yan Er Petit size MLIF $100/2 shots + Hard Massage

michong
26-04-2012, 11:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zIGJLCWa1NE/T4lKo6R557I/AAAAAAAAACo/dB_dv0--Ta0/s1600/yaner1.jpg

I tried her very recently and pose a FR here.

Make an appointment over the phone and arrange to meet at hotel in the Lavender area.

Look : 6.5/10 ( MILF)
Boob : 3/10 (B cup but very saggy. If bro are into boobs, miss her)
Massage : 11/10 ( Very Pro. Hard & covered all areas, good for very tired of a hard day work )
Catbath : 8/10 (From big head to small head and everything in between)
HJ : 7/10 (Good technique )
FJ : 9/10 ( Very Hardworking, GF/Wife feeling, patience )

I did FJ twice before & after massage. I am slow cum-er and she never complained that I took longer to cum. Her sound effort is power.

A very very service orientated gal. She did tried to give 2 hrs but a customer kept calling and sms her, so she short-change me 1/2 hr. She promise that next time, she add-on (but I have pay for extra 1/2 hr for the room?)

Will most probably RTM next time.

You can find her here (http://prcbabe.blogspot.com/2012/04/yan-er.html)

Juss
03-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I have never posted any FR here after so many years, this is my first. I must say to do this lady justices, she is really good if you don't mind a little flabby stomach and saggy boobs.

she is very service orientated and patient. If not because of her age, her service beats any of the young ones standing along geylang....not a time watcher too...

Just a simple Milf trying to survive with good service...

Looks : 6/10 (Milf but the looks get into you after a while, not so bad)
Boobs : 4/10 (saggy, but very soft)
Massage : 11/10 ( yes the massage is very good)
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (good suction)
HJ : 8/10 (with stero sound from her, quite arousing plus she very hard working)
FJ : 9/10 ( she really enjoy it like she making love with Boyfriend)

RTM : yes

michong
08-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi bros,

I called Yan Er and she said that she is having her 'big auntie' visiting, so she only can do sexy massage, HJ and BJ if I caught her chinese correctly over the phone. She said that it will be over by next monday. Cheers.

michong
08-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Hahaha... I was zapped by some bro commented 'ARE YOU HER OKT'.

Frankly speaking, I wished too loh then I enjoy for free every nite and earn extra from her income too.

I just like her massage skill only and do my part as SBF bro's duty to post FR.

EatNDrink
03-06-2012, 01:26 PM
thankx bro for her contact ... i tried her few days ago, the service was excellent (except) that i m a boob lover ... overall is a good experience ... i ask for tarma, she called one of her sister up to the hotel (which doesnt allowed 3 in a room) but her sister told the recept that she is picking up something from a frd in the room and they let her ... her sister look prettier compare to YE ... No chance to get to know her more, i ask YE for her contact, she juz reply u can call me ... sian

BTW, the last time i went for a bonk with another gal, after that i lost my key, and this time round, I lost my bag, wonder if this is a sign for me to retired earler.