PDA

View Full Version : Long winded but good FR for WH H10G10

hahaheheblah
24-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Please don't zap me ! Long winded but just describe the steps?haha. Newbie chiongster on budget. 2nd time also with her!
Just wondering do this girls tell you they cumming just t make you excited? Idk need regular t tell me. Whatever the case I like this girl service ! FR below!

Just had a Sextifying time with WH10G10
IMO Stats
Race: thai
Boobs: A ( nt for boobs lover but nipple lovers could try? )
Face: 7/10
BBody: 8/10(abit of fats which I LIKE)
BGFE: 10/10(based on 2nd time RTF)
BJ: 6/10 with cd on not very good but enough for me t get hard. :D
FJ : 10/10 accommodating to me on whichever position I like.
Painting: 8/10 can see that she enjoy when I paint her.(I asked if she wants)
RTF: Hell yeah! :D

1st visit Newbie .After chiong KTV first time also abit itchy. First time trying choose her, she
Led me up into room. Once in room becomes very warm t me . Big smile (which led me to choose her plus a SYT) and slightly gigglish. As I was a newbie I stand there like idiot she auto come help me take off before undressing her self.Feel like a KING! Bathed me and all. And began cat bath then capping me and BJ. Short short before ridding cowgirl. Think she was tired as I was there at 12. Changed to missionary then doggy and cummed :) No rush and all.

Okay getting longer.
2nd time TODAY!
Went down after work. Wanted take a look arnd. Somehow or rather walked over and saw her. Well Love her smile and went in.
She saw me and was very surprised!
SOC went in chit chat abit cause tired. Spent like 5 mins talking. Before I started stripping. She took out her clothes and brought me to bath. She allows touching and all and quite naughty, pinch my butt! Started playing abit. She asked if aircon was cold and yes damn it really cold! She saw me shivering away and went to off it. Such a dear. :) carried on with just lying there nuaing abit before she start her usual cat bath. And bJ. Missionary longer then previous. Haha not tired I guess. Then change to both sitting up . This is when GFE come in. I went to try french her. She allows. Hug me even closer. Went to suck her nipples . I think she did not use her KY today not that lubricated. But her juice is a lot inside. Changed to missionary pumped fast and slow. Suddenly she told me she's cumming( idk normal or not) but could feel a different contraction inside. Pumped faster till she say she came. She saw I'm tired and hot asked if wanna on aircon. Then went to cowgirl again. Ride till I became soft! Think cause of grinding? She went down and BJ again. Hard up and carried on with her even complaining just smile and frenched me. Cowgirl again then changed to me painting her awhile she was moaning away, and then missionary. Idk why she started grabbing my hand interlocking and hugging me tight. After awhile signaled doggy. LOVE HER ASS firm and bouncy! Doggied hard and fast till I cummed . Shagged out lie there, she helped me t wash and mouthwash . Before leaving give me a good long frenched and a bottled water? Hahah. . Bros out there Worth a try! for 50 bucks!