PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Time Quickies?

nicetongue
22-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Hi bros,

Pardon me if this had been discussed before.

Was thinking if any of the bros here has any kind suggestions to spots around near Orchard MRT/Harboufront/Clementi MRT/Bugis area/Chinatown area/Bedok/Simei/Tampines/Pasir Ris MRTS where is condusives for some nice lunch hour quickies?

Sorry no car nor enough time to go 81, thus was thinking of seeking our bro's advice....

sleepy80
22-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Bro, who you going to have the quickies with.. Problem is how can you travel to so many MRT station just during ur lunch time...

nicetongue
22-04-2012, 01:56 AM
bro, not all at one go....was jus checking if some of the bros in here will b familiar with some of this plc.....

m trying on one OL this coming week...c how it goes..;)

Pls dun zap me....jus trying my luck

donut88
22-04-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi bros,

Was thinking if any of the bros here has any kind suggestions to spots around near Orchard MRT/Harboufront/Clementi MRT/Bugis area/Chinatown area/Bedok/Simei/Tampines/Pasir Ris MRTS where is condusives for some nice lunch hour quickies?

Sorry no car nor enough time to go 81, thus was thinking of seeking our bro's advice....

Just find any HDB MSCP.............

sleepy80
22-04-2012, 08:27 AM
bro, not all at one go....was jus checking if some of the bros in here will b familiar with some of this plc.....

m trying on one OL this coming week...c how it goes..;)

Pls dun zap me....jus trying my luck

First time trying and you wanna do it in the open??? Not very wise of you to respect the lady this way... Do it after work then, plenty of places available to you....

But where you going to try it out, keep me inform first.. :D

Johnston
22-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi bros,

Was thinking if any of the bros here has any kind suggestions to spots around near Harboufront//Bugis area/Chinatown area/

Haborfront center some of the areas are like no body go... be tactical...

Bugis you sure or not got no time to go 81.... near sim lim onny...

Chinatown the 81 is next to the mrt... like that also no time ah?:D

heartland areas use discretness in seeing staircase etc...;)

erkobb
22-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Aiyo, wait for mrt breakdown then do in dark tunnel la! :p

GorDJilla
22-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah bro, Bugis & Chinatown hav a few hotel 81s in that area.. Pasir Ris? Hmm, u might wanna hav a "wild" time on the hill beside the mrt station. Lol~

Bangster
22-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Depends on how quick your quickie is gg to be..

If 1min, can actually pop into any 7-11 and settle between the aisles, just like those Jap AV..

wolfclan
22-04-2012, 11:49 AM

If 1min, can actually pop into any 7-11 and settle between the aisles, just like those Jap AV..

Nice one bro

owl888
22-04-2012, 12:07 PM

MRT/Bus oso can like Jap AV :D

popi824
22-04-2012, 12:08 PM
just go to any of the handicap toilet... spacious enough oso.. :)

grey82
22-04-2012, 03:42 PM
MRT/Bus oso can like Jap AV :D

many lucky bros can also join in GROUP GROPE SEXXIONS:p

iojv
22-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi bros,

there's a public loo that's next to marche at vivocity.

there's a private loo that's at the basement of bugis junction , next to the arcade & cybercafe.

there's a pretty secluded loo in chinatown's OG, it's on the upper levels.

there's a very secluded loo at bedok point's basement.

there's a good place for a quickie in century square's upper levels , it's a loo as well . if i'm not wrong , it's just to your left once you exit BHG on the upper level of BHG.

Ehub at pasir ris , just outside kbox , secluded loo.

the above mentioned venues are secluded loos ,
i've tried all of them before & they're perfect for a quickie.

5ag1_Boar
22-04-2012, 07:42 PM

there's a private loo that's at the basement of bugis junction , next to the arcade & cybercafe.

there's a good place for a quickie in century square's upper levels , it's a loo as well . if i'm not wrong , it's just to your left once you exit BHG on the upper level of BHG.

Won't be secluded anymore. Samsters will be staking them, waiting for couples to go in... LOL

nicetongue
23-04-2012, 01:59 AM

Thanks for sharing bro, that's v informative...