PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pretty Slim Lady, Bai Hui, Provide Massage & EXTRA Services For All Bros....!!!!

yaoyaw
20-04-2012, 06:44 PM
FROM AN OLD THREAD BY Leicester For BaiHui 百惠

http://llmp-2.blogspot.com/

http://papsyt.blogspot.com/

She's really a gem indeed for mention.

After a tiring day at work I want to get my self a good relaxing bonk. And decided to call this girl bahui as well know on her super services.
I was like expecting her at her pick up place cos she told me she doing out-call. Saw and signal her,she than hopped into my car…. Yup mmmm her Age: 26/27 is quite there lah… but age no make difference cause service is most important.
she great smooth fair complexion and in my books I rate her at 7/8 for me. To me is sweet n cute looking with a cute voice and she sweet and alluring.she is a petite 158cm about there 45kg all as stated.
As I drove into the expressway she said service start now, she unbutton and start touching n rubbing than …….. follow by……. Oh yes.. she proceed south and start sucking n blowing my dick. Really siok… n nearly cum but I hold back. Finally get a room,with the air con and dim light she KNN ambushed me face to face and started off with a light frenching while I wanted to suggest why not we shower first and I tried to talked in between her kisses but ended up kiss n touch each other in the shower area,whoa she so much like my gf, gave me such high gf feel. her Boob 36C+ she is THE kissing fish! Start off light kisses and then KNN tongue war sia!!! My tongue also loss thewar…we shower together kiss half way and strip half way we still in embrace and hugging half walk half kiss into the shower room until naked roam my body than start again her BBbbJ she can suckle like no one’s business ,she kept on teasing me by giving a gentle n harder suction as she enjoys my constant pleading for stop n go n also deep roaming throating. Than my turn I go paint her pussy , oh she love n enjoy n cum with no smell with chee zarp flowing like a healthy sexyaully matured lass. Finally done with the showering, she than cap me I took her in doggie and changed to fucked her by hug her up and F…ing her way to the bed laying down nice and proper making her grabbed her pillow howling for more stronger thrust… definitely for those dude who into very physical type of pounding as her carbon fibre light body weight should allow those to “choot” pattern… flip her over for doggy again. changed several position really so siok I don’t want to stop but than finally cum by quickly pulled out n pulled out the cap n shot on her body. she not a time watcher as before or after the screw we talk and talk or should I say she talk and talk and talk….wanted to bring her for food.
All in all she is very lovely person please treat her well.i will sure RTF her especially if I’m in the mood to be electrocuted and ambushed by a sweet girl making me feel like a rock star …. Because she INDEED make my dick felt like one fucking rock star… She had made me achieve the happiness, satisfaction and progress for my sex satisfaction.

BROS GO FOR HER................. LIKE I WANT HER MORE F.....ING HER MORE WITH HER BBBBBBBJ:)