PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a plutonic female friend

becks2410
11-04-2012, 07:28 AM
I am looking for a female friend( not even companion as I'm married ) who can chat openly about stuffs.

Seriously we can just chat on msn or email etc for the start cos I'm not really looking for sex but if it happens...let it be natural and not a must..

Why am I writing so much crap above...simply just want a female with open minded perspective and mature about such friendships

I know I can respect cos I used to have a very good female friend like the above but somehow drifted away after she got posted overseas to work( we were never intimate btw)

Looks wise: at least pleasant will be enough

I'm 36.. Someone older is fine
Ht 182
Wt 90kg

My email [email protected]

Sorry if I offend any bros or sis with my post...

sean69
11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I am looking for a female friend( not even companion as I'm married ) who can chat openly about stuffs.

Seriously we can just chat on msn or email etc for the start cos I'm not really looking for sex but if it happens...let it be natural and not a must..

Why am I writing so much crap above...simply just want a female with open minded perspective and mature about such friendships

I know I can respect cos I used to have a very good female friend like the above but somehow drifted away after she got posted overseas to work( we were never intimate btw)

TS.. it is "platonic" not "plutonic" ... and yes.. it is a load of crap.. u come to a sex forum looking for a "soulmate" ?? ... yeah rite

becks2410
12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
actually if you read carefully.. i wrote " not really looking for sex but if it happens.. let it be natural and not a must...

anyway thanks for the spell check..

owl888
12-04-2012, 02:03 AM
I think go clubbing more effective than finding here bro:D

becks2410
12-04-2012, 05:00 AM
I know but believe or not...Not interested in clubbing...

Why I posted sex is not a must cos..if you chat a girl and we arrange meetup for sex..there is no element of surprise... And it gets so boring...

I might as well go geylang ..pay some money and get sex or look for freelance...so for bros who laugh at me looking for a soulmate... Think harder..your mind is too simple...

jelly123
12-04-2012, 06:00 AM
The "plutonic" really made me LOL!!! I opened the thread expecting to read some bad England (sorry! I'm a grammar nazi, no offense meant. Please don't zap me!) but TS's England ok what. So now I wonder, did you make that typo on purpose?

Anyway, all the best in your search for your plutonic friend TS!

becks2410
12-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Thanks jelly...later I may get mutated...by my plutonic friend...haha

alan0338
12-04-2012, 11:11 AM

if look for frens then y must be at least pleasant looking leh?? :confused:

should befriend every size, every shape of ppl ma, maybe can have accidental kang tao .. :D

songest
12-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks jelly...later I may get mutated...by my plutonic friend...haha

Fret not. You are kryptonite man looking for plutonic female... an earth shattering orgasm when the two meet.

Its actually a compliment if a lady call u her kryptonite, which means u are her weakness and therefore u can kryp (I mean creep) on her tonite, hence the term kryp-tonite.

Plutonic can also mean plural-tonic female, a specis that provides TS with male-nourishing tonicS including serving tonics via squirting.

Playing with words while imagination running wild ... :)

Sucko
12-04-2012, 07:59 PM
For a moment I thought u r looking for an alien Jia Po from the planet Pluto:D

chanwil007
12-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Any luck Bro?? Good luck on your seach

jelly123
12-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Fret not. You are kryptonite man looking for plutonic female... an earth shattering orgasm when the two meet.

Its actually a compliment if a lady call u her kryptonite, which means u are her weakness and therefore u can kryp (I mean creep) on her tonite, hence the term kryp-tonite.

Plutonic can also mean plural-tonic female, a specis that provides TS with male-nourishing tonicS including serving tonics via squirting.

Wow you took plutonic to a whole new level. What about non squirters? Are they not plutonic enough?

airentan
12-04-2012, 10:44 PM
good luck to u bros
if have pm me too we can share hehe

becks2410
13-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Think I dropped some points...but can't be bothered... Have expected this when I started this thread..Some Lao heros must be thinking.." zap this fucking schoolboy , come here look for friends. Grow up lah!!" ZAP !!!

Anyway no plutonic aliens message me yet..

I need to re define my term of pleasant looking..size is not very important... I am also not racist so other races are welcomed..

But I must state..synergy is also very important since I'm not looking to try and screw every girl that emails me ..so must at least have common topics first bah...

sean69
13-04-2012, 03:53 PM
...so for bros who laugh at me looking for a soulmate... Think harder..your mind is too simple...

I am a simple man with a simplistic view .. looking for soulmate in a sex forum?? .. yeah rite.. i'm not laughing at you.. i look down at your pathetic attempt to act 'holy' and self righteous when deep down, all you are looking for is sex..

not really looking for sex ... but

But I must state..synergy is also very important since I'm not looking to try and screw every girl that emails me ..so must at least have common topics first bah...

must have common topics before you screw them ??

becks2410
13-04-2012, 11:12 PM
I am a simple man with a simplistic view .. looking for soulmate in a sex forum?? .. yeah rite.. i'm not laughing at you.. i look down at your pathetic attempt to act 'holy' and self righteous when deep down, all you are looking for is sex..

Simply a shallow guy...poor fellow..

justdifferent
14-04-2012, 02:21 AM

I'm 36.. Someone older is fine
Ht 182
Wt 90kg

My email [email protected]

I actually laughed out pretty loud..

Firstly, if you feel that you have a need to use sophisticated language, please do a check on your choice words before attempting to use them. As some of the other bros have kindly pointed out, your spelling of the word 'platonic' is wrong.

Also, I think you are mistaking the meaning of the word. A platonic relationship is strictly non-sexual in nature. There is no 'if it happens' or 'let it be natural'. That is an oxymoron in itself. In fact it's an oxymoron within an oxymoron: you're in a sex forum and this is a hookup thread for sexual encounters.

You state that you are looking for a friend, but not a companion. If a friend is not a companion, then what is it?

Then, you apologize for 'writing crap' and hope you din't offend anyone - if your post is really as 'innocent' and without any hidden agendas, why would you have to apologize, and why should it offend anyone?

While I don't claim to be an expert on hookups but this is not the way to hook up..

It's plain and simple that you have an underlying intention of having sex with your prospective 'friend', and getting to know the 'friend' well and talk 'openly' is just a way of getting comfortable with each other and 'letting it happen naturally'.

If sex is constantly on your mind, then that's the only place where you'll be getting it. I think you would do a lot better if you are interested in a woman genuinely, as a person. Perhaps that's the image you're trying to portray but it's totally not working at all - your real intention is just too obvious, and trust me - if even I can tell, then women will be able to smell it from a mile away.

songest
14-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Wow you took plutonic to a whole new level. What about non squirters? Are they not plutonic enough?

U inspired my imagination to a new level...

Females have 4 tonics

1. tonic de saliva (of french origin)
2. tonic de urine (golden shower)
3. tonic de phlegm (when u incur a women's wrath and she "pui" at u)
4. tonic de squirt (rare)

If a female has all four, she is Plu-tonic.
If only have 1, 2, 3 she can't be classified as Plu-tonic
since it is so common.

Plu-tonic is therefore a binary attribute, either u have
or u don't have. No in-betweens.... just like looking for fb,
yes or no, and not such crap like looking for
platonic synergy.

Pls look at the forum title Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!
In the context of this forum, the only synergy between man and woman is sexual in nature, like in cowgirl position, when you thrust while the girl pushes down to for synergistic shiokness (sum is greater than its constituent parts, that's synergy).

My last comment to this thread on a lazy Sat afternoon.

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 12:39 AM

Bro, people purposely come to commercial sex forum to look for their "soulmate(s)"..... Let's not over-sexpose them lahhhhhhh...........

Colourblind f

Apocalypse
15-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Plutonic means rock hard &/or his cum is like hot magma

TS probably means [I am a rock hard man] (implied) looking for a female friend to [unload my hot magma] (implied) :p

TS looking for those nerdy english freak kind of girls to get his cold pick up line eh... :D

TS.. it is "platonic" not "plutonic" ... and yes.. it is a load of crap.. u come to a sex forum looking for a "soulmate" ?? ... yeah rite

The "plutonic" really made me LOL!!! I opened the thread expecting to read some bad England (sorry! I'm a grammar nazi, no offense meant. Please don't zap me!) but TS's England ok what. So now I wonder, did you make that typo on purpose?

Anyway, all the best in your search for your plutonic friend TS!

Firstly, if you feel that you have a need to use sophisticated language, please do a check on your choice words before attempting to use them. As some of the other bros have kindly pointed out, your spelling of the word 'platonic' is wrong.

Also, I think you are mistaking the meaning of the word. A platonic relationship is strictly non-sexual in nature. There is no 'if it happens' or 'let it be natural'. That is an oxymoron in itself. In fact it's an oxymoron within an oxymoron: you're in a sex forum and this is a hookup thread for sexual encounters.

You state that you are looking for a friend, but not a companion. If a friend is not a companion, then what is it?

Then, you apologize for 'writing crap' and hope you din't offend anyone - if your post is really as 'innocent' and without any hidden agendas, why would you have to apologize, and why should it offend anyone?

becks2410
15-04-2012, 01:04 AM

While I don't claim to be an expert on hookups but this is not the way to hook up..

It's plain and simple that you have an underlying intention of having sex with your prospective 'friend', and getting to know the 'friend' well and talk 'openly' is just a way of getting comfortable with each other and 'letting it happen naturally'.

If sex is constantly on your mind, then that's the only place where you'll be getting it. I think you would do a lot better if you are interested in a woman genuinely, as a person. Perhaps that's the image you're trying to portray but it's totally not working at all - your real intention is just too obvious, and trust me - if even I can tell, then women will be able to smell it from a mile away.

Here is another guy that doesn't understand my intentions and since your level of understanding is quite minimal..let me ease it for you: ""YES I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SOULMATE AND I WANT TO FUCK HER DAMN HARD!! "" Hope this eases your mind a little so go chill..

I made a genuine mistake in the spelling of the word plutonic and I have constantly made fun of my own spelling...what's the big deal!?!? That does not make me a moronic fool who has failed my freaking psle English ? Btw I spelt the word wrong again..

If you choose to fucking bed every gal here ... Do it your way... I have my own style.. If it irritates you... Zap me as much as you like...

If you think I am trying to act innocent and want to make friends with gals to chit chat and have no sex at all... I would have done so in other forums..

Gerald Tan
15-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Wow, this thread is getting out of hand.... Anyway, everybody learns a lesson here! TS is 90 kg...dats at the plump side... female samsters may want to take note.....

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Wow, this thread is getting out of hand.... Anyway, everybody learns a lesson here! TS is 90 kg...dats at the plump side... female samsters may want to take note.....

Dontcha worry about the female samsters here, we aint dumb :D

Colourblind f

Apocalypse
15-04-2012, 01:27 AM
TS is a senior samster who joint in 2003. He must have been looking for & found soulmates his way in SBF for many years.

Lets just congratulate the next girl thats gona be pump by his plutonic rod and be ready when he release his plutonic cum and hope the girl post a FR on a quake of this magnitude. :p

sean69
16-04-2012, 12:41 AM

not really looking for sex ??!!!... then what the fuck are you writing about below??

Here is another guy that doesn't understand my intentions and since your level of understanding is quite minimal..let me ease it for you: ""YES I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SOULMATE AND I WANT TO FUCK HER DAMN HARD!! "" Hope this eases your mind a little so go chill..

If you choose to fucking bed every gal here ... Do it your way... I have my own style.. If it irritates you... Zap me as much as you like...

If you think I am trying to act innocent and want to make friends with gals to chit chat and have no sex at all... I would have done so in other forums..

if upfront you state your intention clearly, that you want to have sex, most of us will leave u alone...

this is a sex forum, of cos pple are looking for sex here.. else wat, look for soul mate??!! .. tiu .. :cool:

and yes, we think you are trying to ACT innocent in your attempts to hook up gals.. :D

sean69
16-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Bro, people purposely come to commercial sex forum to look for their "soulmate(s)"..... Let's not over-sexpose them lahhhhhhh...........

Colourblind f

hahaha.. actually usually i boh chap this kind of thread..

but was in a bad mood, freaking pissed off with some hypocrites at work, log in to SBF to release some stress and see this kind of hypocritical thread... and u know the rest of the story..... :D