PDA

View Full Version : (Undertable) LUNA & MAC Seeking Single bros! (07/04/12)

Pages : [1] 2

undertable
07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi bros, We are seeking experience bros for mmf for Luna, most probably on weekdays! Instead of meeting for a drink we may wish to just meet one/two for a dinner before deciding if both parties are comfortable to have further fun.

For those who did not receive our replied Email please do not further spam us, Its just means we may already have our ideal bro/bros..
I wish you guys best of luck and have a great day ahead! Cheers!

We are unable to entertain Pms hence do not pm us. Send it to our email if you are interested and fits the criteria below: [email protected]

Luna:
Height:165 cm
Weight:54 (B cup)
Race:Singaporean Chinese
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

http://i.imgur.com/iJM8Dm.jpg?1

Quoted From Colourblindx2

-Sending us a FACIAL PICTURE is a MUST! (All effort will be ignored if no pic of your face is send)
-Age range 26 to 33 (May flex if the individual project a good attitude)
-Must be comfortable with photography(Without head/face)
-able to host; We are not interested in budget hotels
-able to perform( Have Experience in MMF Prefered)
-possess a good sense of humour; creative writing is essential
-PM with contact details (contact by SMS only) and a FULL description of oneself (age/gender/race/height/weight)

Bros Please Do not PM me, No pm will be replied due to my work.
Kindly Send all your details,forum nick and description to: [email protected]

Lastly do not offer us monetary gains! We aint interested in your money.

cataramp
07-04-2012, 03:13 PM
wow another mmf coming! :p

Cuntworth
07-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Camping for some steamy pics...:D

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi bros, We are seeking experience bros for mmf for Luna, most probably on weekdays! Instead of meeting for a drink we may wish to just meet one/two for a dinner before deciding if both parties are comfortable to have further fun.

For those who did not receive our replied Email please do not further spam us, Its just means we may already have our ideal bro/bros..

We are unable to entertain Pms hence do not pm us. Send it to our email if you are interested and fits the criteria below: [email protected]

Luna:

-Sending us a FACIAL PICTURE is a MUST! (All effort will be ignored if no pic of your face is send)
-PM with contact details (contact by SMS only) and a FULL description of oneself (age/gender/race/height/weight)

Lastly do not offer us monetary gains! We aint interested in your money

Wahhhh.... Up you!

Colourblind f

undertable
07-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Wahhhh.... Up you!

Colourblind f

Love u SYT! Muacks!

(Missy Undertable) Luna

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Love u SYT! Muacks!

(Missy Undertable) Luna

I think.............i am stuck with the acronym "SYT" liao........

Colourblind f

undertable
07-04-2012, 04:16 PM
I think.............i am stuck with the acronym "SYT" liao........

Colourblind f

Yes,For another few more years!;)

Mr Mac

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Yes,For another few more years!;)

Mr Mac

Okay Mr Mac....donalds!

Colourblind f

sincity2005
07-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Mac,

For Luna, u know i am always ready for her... Let me know ;)

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Mac,

For Luna, i am always ready for her... Let me know ;)

Mac,

Me too. Let me know ;)

Colourblind f

yaybaby
08-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Awesome bro! Another activity coming up uh! :)

undertable
08-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Okay Mr Mac....donalds!

Colourblind f

Then u are my spicy nuggets then!

Mac,

Me too. Let me know ;)

Colourblind f
Hahaha u ar, MMF and u interested?

Awesome bro! Another activity coming up uh! :)

Ya bro, Luna Feel like playing.

undertable
08-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Received some PMS from bros..Some without Forum Nicks, Some without descriptions. We have choosen not to reply and have deleted it immediately.

Hopefully bros that send it their application will take notice of those criteria. Thanks!

cataramp
08-04-2012, 03:10 PM

hohoho if cbF wanna join mmf! not swing can jio me right Mac if she don't mind :p

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Then u are my spicy nuggets then!

Ya bro, Luna Feel like playing.

Wah how come you know i like Spicy McNuggets!?

Received some PMS from bros..Some without Forum Nicks, Some without descriptions. We have choosen not to reply and have deleted it immediately.

Hopefully bros that send it their application will take notice of those criteria. Thanks!

You were being nice to them... Guys who see that their PMs arent answered, they will PESTER until you give them an answer.

Used to ignore PMs, but i got pesky dickheads who chased me for an answer..... Ended up giving them the shit they wanted :D

hohoho if cbF wanna join mmf! not swing can jio me right Mac if she don't mind :p

Erm you guys using dickhead to think issit................ I meant i am always interested in Luna, not in MMF.............. :rolleyes:

But now that i have a strapon, i can be a guy!!

Can see cataramp having heart attack from over-excitement, cannot type properly!

Colourblind f

cataramp
08-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Erm you guys using dickhead to think issit................ I meant i am always interested in Luna, not in MMF.............. :rolleyes:

Can see cataramp having heart attack from over-excitement, cannot type properly!

Colourblind f

aiya sexcited to see you ma LOL.

Mac say swing bo allow single de means no chance to see you.. so tot finally got this chance ma :p

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 04:23 PM
aiya sexcited to see you ma LOL.

Mac say swing bo allow single de means no chance to see you.. so tot finally got this chance ma :p

Yeah we are on the strict side when meeting single guys..

Colourblind f

undertable
08-04-2012, 04:53 PM
ColourBlindx2;7080269]Wah how come you know i like Spicy McNuggets!?

Well I dunno but i have thing for it!:p Like undertable who have a Thing for the colourblinds.
You were being nice to them... Guys who see that their PMs arent answered, they will PESTER until you give them an answer.

Used to ignore PMs, but i got pesky dickheads who chased me for an answer..... Ended up giving them the shit they wanted :D

Same here, There are a few douchbags who insisted i give them a reply and reasons and most of them are those with hyper low reputation points. I am too lazy for them, Sometimes typing more for some un-attentive males are just plain irritating hence i choose to ignore FOR THE TIME BEING^^

Your Luna is always interested in you lor^^ SYT Privilege .

Haha cataramp this is the 1st time i see him type such sentence, It must be u being too tempting..(I personally feel so too!)

Yeah we are on the strict side when meeting single guys..

Colourblind f

Here it comes:

(By Colourblindx2)To those single guys out there, here are the prerequisites that you have to meet:

-able to host; h81 or fragrance means that you are a cheapo and i dont like cheapos
-able to perform
-naturally endowed; 6 inches and above
-able to enjoy MMF
-must satisfy all of the above, otherwise will not be entertained.

Failure to comply means your PMs will be ignored by us

Colourblind f

Guys,Impressed the colourblindx2 :D!

undertable
08-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Colourblinds dun play lidat de... U bring your gf along lor^^

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Well I dunno but i have thing for it!:p Like undertable who have a Thing for the colourblinds.

Same here, There are a few douchbags who insisted i give them a reply and reasons and most of them are those with hyper low reputation points. I am too lazy for them, Sometimes typing more for some un-attentive males are just plain irritating hence i choose to ignore FOR THE TIME BEING^^

Your Luna is always interested in you lor^^ SYT Privilege .

Haha cataramp this is the 1st time i see him type such sentence, It must be u being too tempting..(I personally feel so too!)

Kekekeke.. Yeah loads of douchebags around, that's why im so fierce.....

Wah she's my Luna huh......?

I where got tempting..............? Cheh. People say i got fat fat arms, carrot legs............ *Depressed*

Colourblinds dun play lidat de... U bring your gf along lor^^

Hehehe, Mac know us best!

Colourblind f

undertable
08-04-2012, 05:36 PM
ColourBlindx2;7080627]Kekekeke.. Yeah loads of douchebags around, that's why im so fierce.....

I Need more of my anger management courses from my 2 Queens.. ^^

Wah she's my Luna huh......?

She belongs to me and liz! But she has thing for specially for u!

I where got tempting..............? Cheh. People say i got fat fat arms, carrot legs............ *Depressed*

If CBM was the one telling u this i shall keep quiet , Hes teasing u as always. Anybody else saying this do call them to look into mirror and dun freak out!;)

My little SYT aint have the best body but she has the attitude, I like love your height!:p

Hehehe, Mac know us best!

Colourblind f[/QUOTE]

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 05:55 PM
I Need more of my anger management courses from my 2 Queens.. ^^

She belongs to me and liz! But she has thing for specially for u!

If CBM was the one telling u this i shall keep quiet , Hes teasing u as always. Anybody else saying this do call them to look into mirror and dun freak out!;)

My little SYT aint have the best body but she has the attitude, I like love your height!:p

CBM dare to say me like that, then i dump him!

I also need anger management courses.......thought of buying a punching bag to vent frustrations. Wanta share?

Colourblind f

cataramp
08-04-2012, 06:03 PM

I also need anger management courses.......thought of buying a punching bag to vent frustrations. Wanta share?

Colourblind f

punching bag not fun 1, punch liao hand will puo pi..

just punch cbM.. FOC somemore ;)

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 06:04 PM
punching bag not fun 1, punch liao hand will puo pi..

just punch cbM.. FOC somemore ;)

Silly, wear punching gloves lah...

CBM too precious to punch :)

Colourblind f

battleship
08-04-2012, 06:04 PM
LOL. bro undertable, up you my 4 greens haha.
Well, lets arrange a day to meet up again =)

Colourblind, you received my pm reply hoh, hear from you soon =)

have fun bro and sis.

cataramp
08-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Silly, wear punching gloves lah...

CBM too precious to punch :)

Colourblind f

that time went 1 of my friend training ground to play no gloves :( hahaha!

muscular man like him punch afew punch no kick 1 lar.. :D

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 06:14 PM
that time went 1 of my friend training ground to play no gloves :( hahaha!

muscular man like him punch afew punch no kick 1 lar.. :D

Muscular meh????????

I find him just nice.. :D

Colourblind f

Sandunes
08-04-2012, 06:15 PM
well done bro, from a suspicious swinger organiser till the current active organiser, kudos to you.

Hope to see more great photos coming.:cool:

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 06:16 PM
well done bro, from a suspicious swinger organiser till the current active organiser, kudos to you.

Hope to see more great photos coming.:cool:

Praise until so high........main purpose is to see more photos huh???

Colourblind f

cataramp
08-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Muscular meh????????

I find him just nice.. :D

Colourblind f

dont know, that time one couple is muscular one right?
i thought is cbM :p

Colourblind f

LOL. dont sexpose people lar :rolleyes:

Sandunes
08-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Colourblind f

must give credits to him mah.. btw, i did send my application that initial time but wasn't able to make it due to work.. didn't know it was so happening.. :p

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 06:21 PM
dont know, that time one couple is muscular one right?
i thought is cbM :p

LOL. dont sexpose people lar :rolleyes:

No lah, the muscular chap is Mr Redblood :D Super bulked up, got drink protein shake! But he dont want protein shake fresh from the source :( Wasted.

Woops sorry for the sexposure!!

Colourblind f

cataramp
08-04-2012, 06:22 PM
No lah, the muscular chap is Mr Redblood :D Super bulked up, got drink protein shake! But he dont want protein shake fresh from the source :( Wasted.

Colourblind f

fresh source protein no fight with protein shake mar...

protein shake 1scope i think got 25-28g of protein.. fresh only 0.xxxg only.. :D

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 06:24 PM
must give credits to him mah.. btw, i did send my application that initial time but wasn't able to make it due to work.. didn't know it was so happening.. :p

Okay lor.

protein shake 1scope i think got 25-28g of protein.. fresh only 0.xxxg only.. :D

Oh okay lor..

Colourblind f

undertable
08-04-2012, 07:12 PM

Colourblind f

Hao Share ba, I got a few photos i wan to stick on to bag...I wanna train my fist so if someday anybody so disrepectful to raw my queens i gonna give him a "Sonic Blastman" (A Previously well know arcade punching game)

LOL. bro undertable, up you my 4 greens haha.
Well, lets arrange a day to meet up again

Colourblind, you received my pm reply hoh, hear from you soon

have fun bro and sis.

Yoyoz , Finally see u back here already, Drop by here to chat with the couples when u are free.. Can np meet u sure okie lar.. Bro btw thanks for the upz...

Hope to see more great photos coming.

Bro we remember u, U have been following our threads positively supporting all the way. Thanks alot. U are right i was rather a "Suspicious Swinger organiser" to some samsters but nvm its over. I got u guys knowing we aint fakers, Thats good enuff!

Colourblind f

Next time when i see u i gonna spend 10 mins calling liz and luna to kiss your lips sweetening it .. U are notti in words... But i like;)

No lah, the muscular chap is Mr Redblood :D Super bulked up, got drink protein shake! But he dont want protein shake fresh from the source Wasted.

Colourblind f

WOah?:confused:how did u guys see him?photos?

protein shake 1scope i think got 25-28g of protein.. fresh only 0.xxxg only..

Dee u giving me a real science lesson liao, Was thinking to cheat my queens into swallow from source, After ur post my hopes are dash:mad: ^_^

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Hao Share ba, I got a few photos i wan to stick on to bag...I wanna train my fist so if someday anybody so disrepectful to raw my queens i gonna give him a "Sonic Blastman" (A Previously well know arcade punching game)

Next time when i see u i gonna spend 10 mins calling liz and luna to kiss your lips sweetening it .. U are notti in words... But i like;)

WOah?:confused:how did u guys see him?photos?

Dee u giving me a real science lesson liao, Was thinking to cheat my queens into swallow from source, After ur post my hopes are dash:mad: ^_^

HAHAHAHA... Okay on, we share! Wahhh, i notti meh....... No lah.... But i dont mind the kissing!!!

Colourblind f

Sandunes
08-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Bro we remember u, U have been following our threads positively supporting all the way. Thanks alot. U are right i was rather a "Suspicious Swinger organiser" to some samsters but nvm its over. I got u guys knowing we aint fakers, Thats good enuff!

Thanks.
I try to make it for drinks/dinner if the schedule is suitable, if i am still on your list..

cataramp
08-04-2012, 07:31 PM

HAHAHA! well, fresh one is good for facial... :D

ask them wan gut gut face or not lor ;)

seqingguy
09-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Dear undertable! I'm Jason and I've recently sent in my application to you via email. Was told to inform you when I'm back in sg, but haven't heard from you since, does it mean I'm rejected ? :( regards, little mr heartbrokened....

CityOfAngels
09-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Another event with Luna ... great.

But dinner not drink har, bro undertable. Btw, haven thank u for the point.

undertable
09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
HAHAHAHA... Okay on, we share! Wahhh, i notti meh....... No lah.... But i dont mind the kissing!!!
Colourblind f

Tongue rape ur lips real soon^^

Thanks.
I try to make it for drinks/dinner if the schedule is suitable, if i am still on your list..
U got my number bro, Contact via there!

HAHAHA! well, fresh one is good for facial... :D

ask them wan gut gut face or not lor ;)
Okie lets brings out my queens and your gf.. Lets make all of them Gut Gut!!:D

Another event with Luna ... great.

But dinner not drink har, bro undertable. Btw, haven thank u for the point.

Bro my point no need thanks, So little and aint enuff to make it obvious. Btw ya bro, Drink tiring lolx... Might as well dinner/coffee...

CityOfAngels
09-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Bro my point no need thanks, So little and aint enuff to make it obvious. Btw ya bro, Drink tiring lolx... Might as well dinner/coffee...

Every drop makes a river. Me, never say no to drinking:D

undertable
09-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Every drop makes a river. Me, never say no to drinking:D

Okie bah, Drinking get u to drink,drank drunk!;)

battleship
09-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Ok bro i try to be here regularly. Usually online using hp so kinda hard to broswe lol.
Shall we do a drinking nights out event? Drink to our hearts content since going to be drink drank drunk kakis( reminds me of a drinking game "drink drank die" lol, not sure how many knew that game) :p

undertable
09-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Ok bro i try to be here regularly. Usually online using hp so kinda hard to broswe lol.
Shall we do a drinking nights out event? Drink to our hearts content since going to be drink drank drunk kakis( reminds me of a drinking game "drink drank die" lol, not sure how many knew that game) :p

Can but i aint the best drinker.. With kakis all is fine, We are meeting for dinner tmr Right?

There are a few neat couple here Undertable hangs out with ,Very neat and respectful peers.. U can always chat with them... Go into My swing diary in this section..All welcome u battleship de.
Oh one thing, Ur movie is coming up pretty soon and heard was quite a good one.. Shall we watch it^^?

Cheers bro!! Cya tmr!:D

battleship
09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Can but i aint the best drinker.. With kakis all is fine, We are meeting for dinner tmr Right?

There are a few neat couple here Undertable hangs out with ,Very neat and respectful peers.. U can always chat with them... Go into My swing diary in this section..All welcome u battleship de.
Oh one thing, Ur movie is coming up pretty soon and heard was quite a good one.. Shall we watch it^^?

Cheers bro!! Cya tmr!:D

Awesome. Yup im nt a best drinker too :)
Yeah bro meeting tml for our buddy meal haha~

yup bro, well i know, i did read your thread and i love it haha~
Hmm so i decided to go slow here and make ourself comfortable to see how it goes.

Wah wah my movie =p i becum director liao haha. So coincedence lor same name. I gt this name coz its a childhood game i love to play lol~ didnt know it did become a movie (o.O)
Well lets watch it together, im looking forward to it too. ;)

undertable
09-04-2012, 09:12 PM
hello there, for those bros who have sent in their application with the right format and details we will be replying ur emails shortly tonight.

ColourBlindx2
09-04-2012, 09:15 PM
hello there, for those bros who have sent in their application with the right format and details we will be replying ur emails shortly tonight.

When is the outing??

Colourblind f

undertable
09-04-2012, 09:24 PM
When is the outing??

Colourblind f

when would my syt wants it to be? We haven decide.. Meet to meet theselected bros 1st... What idea do u have in their mind?

yaybaby
09-04-2012, 09:51 PM
I hear about drinking and chit chatting?!?! Haha!

bail1234
09-04-2012, 09:53 PM

All the best for your event.. :)

ColourBlindx2
09-04-2012, 09:58 PM
when would my syt wants it to be? We haven decide.. Meet to meet theselected bros 1st... What idea do u have in their mind?

Ehhhhhhh? I going ahhhhhhhhhhhh???????

I only want free drinks :D

I hear about drinking and chit chatting?!?! Haha!

Yaybaby, you paying??

Colourblind f

RotiPrata Man
09-04-2012, 10:06 PM

Yaybaby, you paying??

Colourblind f

I buy you la...But provided you must invite me :D

ColourBlindx2
09-04-2012, 10:08 PM
I buy you la...But provided you must invite me :D

I dont know you leh.

Colourblind f

cataramp
09-04-2012, 10:09 PM
lim ah lim !

washere
09-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Haha.. I would love to join. Bro Mac, do I need to reapply and resend my resume? :)

RotiPrata Man
09-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I dont know you leh.

Colourblind f

Yi ci sheng, liang ci shou....:D

Must send in CV de right?

ColourBlindx2
09-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Yi ci sheng, liang ci shou....:D

Must send in CV de right?

Erm i am not the one interviewing, neither am i the one looking for single guys in this thread.

And there are times when 一次生, 两次厌 :D

Colourblind f

RotiPrata Man
09-04-2012, 10:25 PM

This part i totally agreed!! :p Especially for certain things :D

undertable
10-04-2012, 12:07 AM
All the best for your event.. :)

Thanks bro!

I only want free drinks
Colourblind f

If u can y not? Luna and i more than please :)

I buy you la...But provided you must invite me
She got more than plenty of invi for drinks but Just aint interested... ^^ Dun try!!

Colourblind f

Always so noti!;) CBM when coming back?

undertable
10-04-2012, 01:17 PM
keep in coming:D

Mr Mai
10-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I have submitted my application accordingly, not sure i qualify a not, still waiting.

undertable
10-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I have submitted my application accordingly, not sure i qualify a not, still waiting.

Did u leave your nick in the email?

(Missy Undertable) Luna

sleepy80
10-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Me too had submitted but no reply.. Think not selected bah.. :(

synyster
10-04-2012, 03:47 PM
submitted an app awhile ago too, no reply = rejected i guess?

Mr Mai
10-04-2012, 03:59 PM

(Missy Undertable) Luna

Yes,, i do,, n i stated and also i sent another one just indicate my nick only.Let me know if u think i did anything wrong.

undertable
10-04-2012, 04:00 PM

Bros did u all leave your names and details? I dint see your nicks on the emails.. Or did i missed it?

synyster
10-04-2012, 04:05 PM
I just resent/forward my app again to your mail. Do check when you're free. :) hope to hear from you.

undertable
10-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Bro i did saw your email, You are not our prefered age hence we did not repy previously!:)

And we are looking for bros for Luna and you wrote Liz??

ColourBlindx2
10-04-2012, 04:10 PM

(Missy Undertable) Luna

Cannot help but help Mac say this.

Will be super unglam and speak in ah-lian mannerism:

Never reply then never reply lah!! Come here and post for wad...................aiyooooooooo buay tahan ah!

Colourblind f

Colourblind f

undertable
10-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Never reply then never reply lah!! Come here and post for wad...................aiyooooooooo buay tahan ah!

Colourblind f

Colourblind f

SYT Luna wants me to pass this to u: " I LOVE U!!" U noe me best"

undertable
10-04-2012, 04:30 PM

Luna:

http://i.imgur.com/iJM8Dm.jpg?1

Lastly do not offer us monetary gains! We aint interested in your money.

For bros to refer to in case some of them need to know what are the DO's

Thanks!

We have received quite a few ideal bros, They aint the best in looks but they have met the criteria and we are comfortable reading their emails. Some are contacted by us to meet up and the rest we have to follow up later.

Thanks for the support, We will be having a meet up on friday. Most probably for a drink of just plain dinner to see if things pan out! Cheers!

ColourBlindx2
10-04-2012, 04:37 PM
SYT Luna wants me to pass this to u: " I LOVE U!!" U noe me best"

aWWWW.... Tell her i lobe her too......

Thanks!

We have received quite a few ideal bros, They aint the best in looks but they have met the criteria and we are comfortable reading their emails. Some are contacted by us to meet up and the rest we have to follow up later.

Thanks for the support, We will be having a meet up on friday. Most probably for a drink of just plain dinner to see if things pan out! Cheers!

Have fun!!

Colourblind f

Mr Mai
10-04-2012, 04:52 PM

Thanks!

Cheers!

K..you said i miss it.. i did not.. i will send you one more time again,, make it clear,,

undertable
10-04-2012, 05:10 PM
K..you said i miss it.. i did not.. i will send you one more time again,, make it clear,,
I still did not receive your email and i am pretty sure i am sitting here waiting for it! Can i check with u what do u mean by "make it clear"?

I have my personal life and I think i did pre inform in the thread that only selected bros will be notify, Best of all i went to my junk mail,Trash and inbox and i cant see yours, Where did it went to?

For the rest i have tried my best to at least send them a replied email with at least a thank you!

Mr Mai
10-04-2012, 05:14 PM
I still did not receive your email and i am pretty t least a thank you!

ok... i mean i just want to be clear, sorry maybe my word offend you,. i will resend again now, cos i have send twice, not sure why it was not receive. Even if reject, i want my mail to be send through, no no effort being wasted..

undertable
10-04-2012, 05:28 PM
ok... i mean i just want to be clear, sorry maybe my word offend you,. i will resend again now, cos i have send twice, not sure why it was not receive. Even if reject, i want my mail to be send through, no no effort being wasted..

No issues, We are cool. I just receive your email and replied. Please check,Thanks!:)

cataramp
10-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Most probably for a drink of just plain dinner to see if things pan out! Cheers!

maybe i can join this? :p

undertable
10-04-2012, 06:26 PM
yes u can in the whole sbf u are the only male who can drop by... U have my number.. Msg me lor..

sleepy80
10-04-2012, 09:56 PM

Colourblind f

Oh CBF, pls dun get upset with my post, am not complaining here but the purpose to be here is just to make friends with couple Undertable. Even though not selected but maybe still can be friends if fated..

Cos not all we guys here can have a partner to swing like you all and I envy those who has and being open minded as well.. It's not easy to convince our partner to accept such happening event and if a wrong step is taken can cause disaster. As maybe only couple Undertable is willing to meet up with single guys.. So I am taking a chance to know them and maybe learn more from them... Pls dun be offended k. :cool:

cataramp
10-04-2012, 11:42 PM
yes u can in the whole sbf u are the only male who can drop by... U have my number.. Msg me lor..

msged you :p

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh CBF, pls dun get upset with my post, am not complaining here but the purpose to be here is just to make friends with couple Undertable. Even though not selected but maybe still can be friends if fated..

Cos not all we guys here can have a partner to swing like you all and I envy those who has and being open minded as well.. It's not easy to convince our partner to accept such happening event and if a wrong step is taken can cause disaster. As maybe only couple Undertable is willing to meet up with single guys.. So I am taking a chance to know them and maybe learn more from them... Pls dun be offended k. :cool:

No not upset.... Just......exasperated seeing the postings, and thinking of how Mac has to juggle swinging, organising and working.......and fucking.

Poor Mac!

Colourblind f

sleepy80
11-04-2012, 12:58 AM
No not upset.... Just......exasperated seeing the postings, and thinking of how Mac has to juggle swinging, organising and working.......and fucking.

Poor Mac!

Colourblind f

Oh yes, it's really not easy for him to juggle with so many things, how I hope can help to share his load... Lol (just nonsensing)..

Alright I will try to post something more interesting instead of nonsense next time..

goodbuddy
11-04-2012, 01:04 AM
can i watch bro? thanks

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 09:22 AM

Didi does enjoy some privilege:D

Friday nite I will be out drinking too;)

cataramp
11-04-2012, 10:54 AM
didi does enjoy some privilege:d

friday nite i will be out drinking too;)

:d;):d;):d;)

Mr Mai
11-04-2012, 10:55 AM
No issues, We are cool. I just receive your email and replied. Please check,Thanks!:)

Ok. thanks awaiting patient for reply, hope i get it :p

cataramp
11-04-2012, 11:14 AM

good luck to you, luna zehzeh sure got many applicants! :p

yaybaby
11-04-2012, 11:42 AM

Yaybaby, you paying??

Colourblind f

Haha. Honestly if it's all about paying everybody would have hop on the wagon in order to be part of this! I don't mind either but it's more of the taking crap session to me. 😁😁

Bro Mac! Hope your plans are going smoothly for you uh. When's our next drink and talk crap session?!

undertable
11-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Didi does enjoy some privilege:D

Friday nite I will be out drinking tooYay being Luna's didi sure got priviledge, Bro where will u be drinking?

Bro Good luck to u !

good luck to you, luna zehzeh sure got many applicants! :p

Quite a few the remaining ones we deleted because its either they send weird details or none. Ur zehzeh at there relax while Mac work the shit out!:(

Haha. Honestly if it's all about paying everybody would have hop on the wagon in order to be part of this! I don't mind either but it's more of the taking crap session to me. 😁😁

Bro Mac! Hope your plans are going smoothly for you uh. When's our next drink and talk crap session?!

True if she need a drink there are indeed tons of choices to pick from..

Erm i no time to organise, Was hoping someone else will organise a TCSS and "dun expect anything" kind of Drink session.. Anyone??

stevecool
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
If Bro Undertable dun mind, I can help organise one but need your power to invite people to the session. :)

undertable
11-04-2012, 01:43 PM
If Bro Undertable dun mind, I can help organise one but need your power to invite people to the session. :)

Cool lah! I will be 1st to show support! As for the rest they very onz one..:)

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=undertable;7091818]Yay being Luna's didi sure got priviledge, Bro where will u be drinking?[QUOTE]

Jln Besah area;)

cataramp
11-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Quite a few the remaining ones we deleted because its either they send weird details or none. Ur zehzeh at there relax while Mac work the shit

girl girl privilege ma :D

you cannot bear to put her in detention barrack right :p

undertable
11-04-2012, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=undertable;7091818]Yay being Luna's didi sure got priviledge, Bro where will u be drinking?[QUOTE]

Jln Besah area;)

Cannot make it, I think i will be in double O! Miss that place, Going back to refresh my memories... Anyone also happens to drop there?

I will be wif a couple of ladies... Lizzy there too!

AmeShin
11-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Tempting to try but guess I give a pass as I am too new and inexperienced lol
Good luck to all others applicants

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=CityOfAngels;7091906][QUOTE=undertable;7091818]Yay being Luna's didi sure got priviledge, Bro where will u be drinking?

Cannot make it, I think i will be in double O! Miss that place, Going back to refresh my memories... Anyone also happens to drop there?

So Friday decided to drink instead of dinner huh. U state the location openly, not afraid that many bros will swamp up the place.

Ya, miss the chip chip $12 a jug house pour during my army days. Maybe I can drop by late after my session if I am still not totally drunk...lolx. You will be using the number given to me that ended with 14?

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 02:48 PM
:d;):d;):d;)

U will be gg hah! They don't serve juices you know:D

stevecool
11-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Just spoke with Bro Undertable. TCSS session tentatively will be next Friday evening. Purely TCSS. Anyone interested?

cataramp
11-04-2012, 03:07 PM

if lim alcohol then no liao hah!

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Yay being Luna's didi sure got priviledge, Bro where will u be drinking?

Just spoke with Bro Undertable. TCSS session tentatively will be next Friday evening. Purely TCSS. Anyone interested?

So is this Friday (Dbl O) and next Friday (Purely TCSS)?

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 03:18 PM

Have lah ... Vodka orange mai vodka lor;)

cataramp
11-04-2012, 03:23 PM

you going har?

I just ask Mac he say afternoon not alcohol lar.. Haha but I not sure I can make it in time ma.

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 03:35 PM
you going har?

I just ask Mac he say afternoon not alcohol lar.. Haha but I not sure I can make it in time ma.

I thought this Friday nite at Dbl O? Bro stevecool mentions next Fri TCSS and u say afternoon. I am :confused: ... lolx.

If it is this Fri nite that Bro Mac is hanging out in Dbl O with a couple of ladies, I will call him if I could swing by after my session provided I am not drink, drank and Drunk already.

stevecool
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
The one i mentioned is purely TCSS session that bro Undertable mentioned. It will be next Friday.
Not the one he meeting for MMF or the Dble O session.

cataramp
11-04-2012, 03:49 PM
I thought this Friday nite at Dbl O? Bro stevecool mentions next Fri TCSS and u say afternoon. I am :confused: ... lolx.

If it is this Fri nite that Bro Mac is hanging out in Dbl O with a couple of ladies, I will call him if I could swing by after my session provided I am not drink, drank and Drunk already.

friday evening tcss session :p

CityOfAngels
11-04-2012, 03:54 PM
The one i mentioned is purely TCSS session that bro Undertable mentioned. It will be next Friday.
Not the one he meeting for MMF or the Dble O session.

Okie, TQ for clarifying.

friday evening tcss session :p

So it's evening not afternoon, this Fri har?

cataramp
11-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Okie, TQ for clarifying.

So it's evening not afternoon, this Fri har?

evening no alcohol lar, night then alcohol lar...

you ownself clarify with him ba..

undertable
11-04-2012, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=undertable;7091921][QUOTE=CityOfAngels;7091906]

So Friday decided to drink instead of dinner huh. U state the location openly, not afraid that many bros will swamp up the place.

Ya, miss the chip chip $12 a jug house pour during my army days. Maybe I can drop by late after my session if I am still not totally drunk...lolx. You will be using the number given to me that ended with 14?

So is this Friday (Dbl O) and next Friday (Purely TCSS)?

evening no alcohol lar, night then alcohol lar...

you ownself clarify with him ba..

Guys let me clarify:

MMF with Luna for the 1st round is (This Friday) 4pm to 7pm for coffee, 02 bros are already selected for the 1st round .

In the same night: Lizzy me and a couple of her friends will drop down to double O For a small drink and music. (Miz that place) If any bros happen to drop there do Pm me lor..

As for next week fri/sat stevecool have help in organizing a TCSS session, We are trying to finalize the day and location.. (Anyone interested?)
Undertables will definitely go down to support and have fun!

Some like the above lor... Enuff? ^^:p

atlarg
11-04-2012, 11:46 PM
hopefully can make it.. Cheers

stromuff
12-04-2012, 12:03 AM
In the same night: Lizzy me and a couple of her friends will drop down to double O For a small drink and music. (Miz that place) If any bros happen to drop there do Pm me lor..

As for next week fri/sat stevecool have help in organizing a TCSS session, We are trying to finalize the day and location.. (Anyone interested?)
Undertables will definitely go down to support and have fun!

Some like the above lor... Enuff? ^^:p

Hey can I join your guys for a drink?

Mike A

sleepy80
12-04-2012, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=CityOfAngels;7091906][QUOTE=undertable;7091818]Yay being Luna's didi sure got priviledge, Bro where will u be drinking?

Wow that's cool, can I drop by too.. You not afraid all ur supporter from SBF flood the whole Dbl O...

skyoceanblue
12-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Wow it happening down here !! if there abit of alcohol will be best !!!

skyoceanblue
12-04-2012, 01:07 AM
do let me know if there is any happening !!

undertable
12-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Can't seems to able to quote..

City angel:yup I will be using the same number.. This Friday confirm double O, come bro lets some shots!!

Sleepy80: bro u are most welcome to drop by, lai let's get high.

Stevecool: next Friday lets see can we pull a few more genuine bros to join.

Bros:For this Friday in double O do note that they do not noe we are Undertable and best they have no idea what is "swinger" .

any bros who dun mind joining us for tcss can post or pm here, looking forward to meet up with u all. Do let me have the honor:)

undertable
12-04-2012, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE=undertable;7091921][QUOTE=CityOfAngels;7091906]

Wow that's cool, can I drop by too.. You not afraid all ur supporter from SBF flood the whole Dbl O...

I believe wont de bro, u have my number?

Ps: hello bros if u happen to be at double o on friday 11pm onwards do drop me a pm..

Redviolet
12-04-2012, 02:35 AM
Single sis cannot ah?? :(

undertable
12-04-2012, 02:46 AM

u are of course more than welcome to join.... Come down if u are free, lizzy can more company..

RotiPrata Man
12-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Guys let me clarify:

MMF with Luna for the 1st round is (This Friday) 4pm to 7pm for coffee, 02 bros are already selected for the 1st round .

Oh so thats the coffee session that you text me ar?

undertable
12-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Oh so thats the coffee session that you text me ar?

yup but u come for me instead, lets have a mm chat... She is gonna be busy with the bros for details while i have a coffee with some pratas with u..

RotiPrata Man
12-04-2012, 03:00 AM
yup but u come for me instead, lets have a mm chat... She is gonna be busy with the bros for details while i have a coffee with some pratas with u..

Haha...Eh you keep reminding me of the pratas :p

See you on Friday! :D

sleepy80
12-04-2012, 08:48 AM

Jio cocobun along to make it a double..

CityOfAngels
12-04-2012, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=sleepy80;7094025][QUOTE=undertable;7091921]

I believe wont de bro, u have my number?

Ps: hello bros if u happen to be at double o on friday 11pm onwards do drop me a pm..

Yup, got yr number, will give u a sms to confirm before dropping by. Btw, remember to top up yr phone card;)

rodsim
12-04-2012, 10:04 AM
hey bro..

can i join u guys at dbl o on fri?? =)

undertable
12-04-2012, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=undertable;7094407][QUOTE=sleepy80;7094025]

Yup, got yr number, will give u a sms to confirm before dropping by. Btw, remember to top up yr phone card;)

oh haha, bro i just top it up already. Hope to see u there.

CityOfAngels
12-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Bros:For this Friday in double O do note that they do not noe we are Undertable and best they have no idea what is "swinger" .

any bros who dun mind joining us for tcss can post or pm here, looking forward to meet up with u all. Do let me have the honor:)

If they have no idea how to swing, educate them. U r the best mentor.

CuriousCouple
12-04-2012, 11:42 AM

Hey bro.

We had plans to club on Fri. Haven't been to dbl O in ages. Wanna hook up?

undertable
12-04-2012, 11:55 AM
If they have no idea how to swing, educate them. U r the best mentor.
bro lolx i aint going to tell them anything, they dun have a need for swing and its nv a thing that can be educate.. Are u confirm dropping by? Why not bro u text me on my mobile later we get from there..
Hey bro.

it will be perfect for us if we have u guys there bro,if u guys happen to be there give me a call.. It will be more than pleasant...

CityOfAngels
12-04-2012, 12:00 PM
bro lolx i aint going to tell them anything, they dun have a need for swing and its nv a thing that can be educate.. Are u confirm dropping by? Why not bro u text me on my mobile later we get from there..

Understand, no mention of whatever nickname to anyone there.

Okie, I will text u later when I finish my mtg.

Mr Mai
12-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Glad the you guy organize it and lot of effort for those who tried to organize it:D

battleship
12-04-2012, 01:50 PM

Mac kor kor , can i join also haha. I want prata too haha, very long bo makan liao~
Fri gng dbl o huh, dunno whether wan drop by to drink n slack leh.
Must ask BF see she allow me go bo or better she come along lo. Coz you know la she buey lim de, plus dunno she got plans bo :/

But stevecool tcss, 战舰sure come support. Been awhile since i attend any tcss organise by other bros here.

BM.

battleship
12-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Glad the you guy organize it and lot of effort for those who tried to organize it:D

Nuff said. Bro support ur comment with my humble 4green. Do return favour if you like :)

BM

stevecool
12-04-2012, 01:55 PM
But stevecool tcss, 战舰sure come support. Been awhile since i attend any tcss organise by other bros here.

BM.

Thanks. First time organising.

undertable
12-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Understand, no mention of whatever nickname to anyone there.

Okie, I will text u later when I finish my mtg.

No problem wif that!

Mr Mai next week would u care to join us?

Mac kor kor , can i join also haha. I want prata too haha, very long bo makan liao~
Fri gng dbl o huh, dunno whether wan drop by to drink n slack leh.
Must ask BF see she allow me go bo or better she come along lo. Coz you know la she buey lim de, plus dunno she got plans bo :/

BM.

Kor Kor? U made me feel old already^^ Bro lai drop down chat wif us, If Battleship F can make it get her down if not u come down yourself... Lets have a drink,drank and drunk session!

BM[/QUOTE]

Next week tuesday bro sms me to remind me to open a thread? I have invited Kumoso who is actively in TCSS thread organizing gathering..

You are very steady in the gathering, we sure support!

battleship
12-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Haha, ok. I b there. What time? Haha i havent been to new dbl o before :)
I miss the old dblo n its obar :(
Haha call u korkor better den call u ah bang or ah beng? Tht priviledge is BF call de haha~

Mr Mai
12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Haha call u korkor better den call u ah bang or ah beng? Tht priviledge is BF call de haha~

Thanks for your green tea.. i give u 5 shots of cum soon :D

Too bad, i cannot join in this friday, on rotating shift :rolleyes:

ColourBlindx2
12-04-2012, 03:32 PM

u are of course more than welcome to join.... Come down if u are free, lizzy can more company..

Hey bro.

it will be perfect for us if we have u guys there bro,if u guys happen to be there give me a call.. It will be more than pleasant...

*tempted to join*

NO I CANNOT!! GOT TO STUDY!!!

Colourblind f

Redviolet
12-04-2012, 03:36 PM

Who is Lizzy?
Were you the guy with us at Boiler last week btw?

Sorry but could you update me what's this gathering about, where to and when? Haha!!

cataramp
12-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Who is Lizzy?

Sorry but could you update me what's this gathering about, where to and when? Haha!!

lizzy is Mac princess lor..

undertable
12-04-2012, 04:57 PM
steady drop down lo.. Should u organize see who wish to drop dwn and gather them for tcss... Its abit weird if all drop dwn one by one right? Call me mac,not ah beng and nor ah bang.... Lols..
Thanks for your green tea.. i give u 5 shots of cum soon :D

Too bad, i cannot join in this friday, on rotating shift :rolleyes:
haha nvm bro, try next friday...
*tempted to join*

NO I CANNOT!! GOT TO STUDY!!!
Colourblind f

nvm next friday we meet up lo if cbm say yes!!

Who is Lizzy?

lizzy is my ger, we were not there at boilers last week.
Aint a gathering unless u guys wants it, i just happen to there chilling with lizzy friends and sees will there be anyone dropping dwn..

Aint gonna be anything fantastic, just a drop by say hi, tcss ...

cataramp
12-04-2012, 09:59 PM
see you all tomorrow!

mac and luna!! :D

battleship
12-04-2012, 10:22 PM
steady drop down lo.. Should u organize see who wish to drop dwn and gather them for tcss... Its abit weird if all drop dwn one by one right? Call me mac,not ah beng and nor ah bang.... Lols..

haha ok =D , so what time?
Hmm ok who going down tml to tcss with mac, pm me so we can arange meet up at a place first =D

see you all tomorrow!

See you bro =)

undertable
13-04-2012, 01:07 AM
haha ok =D , so what time?
Hmm ok who going down tml to tcss with mac, pm me so we can arange meet up at a place first =D

See you bro =)

hello undertable mac and liz along with one or two lizzy's friend to chill out.

those bros/sista who happens to drop dwn can pm battleship.. fyi lizzy's aint aware we are undertable so please keep it dwn! cya!!

Mr Mai
13-04-2012, 11:23 AM
haha nvm bro, try next friday...

nvm next friday we meet up lo if cbm say yes!!

if possible i drop by after work next week.

undertable
13-04-2012, 12:27 PM
if possible i drop by after work next week.

It will be best u can also drop by but work more important bro. ;)

Hello guys! Next week friday TCSS , Colourblindx2 and undertable will be there!
A place to just chill or some loud music, Any recommendation to a neat place for gathering?

AmeShin
13-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Planet paradise? lol

CityOfAngels
13-04-2012, 03:31 PM
see you all tomorrow!

U onli interested in meeting yr jie jie:D

CityOfAngels
13-04-2012, 03:45 PM
see you all tomorrow!

See you bro =)

He not going Dbl O cos they dun serve juice:D

cataramp
13-04-2012, 04:02 PM

how you know hur???

Mr Mai
13-04-2012, 04:35 PM
It will be best u can also drop by but work more important bro. ;)

Hello guys! Next week friday TCSS , Colourblindx2 and undertable will be there!
A place to just chill or some loud music, Any recommendation to a neat place for gathering?

I would suggest alleybar at somerset or ying yang rooftop bar at ann siang hill:cool:

aaaaa123
13-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey guys i wanna join to dbl0 to hang out but how to go about. Do i need to pass u my number or something?

ColourBlindx2
14-04-2012, 01:10 AM
I would suggest alleybar at somerset or ying yang rooftop bar at ann siang hill:cool:

Mr Mai, you like angmos is it? Your recommendations, all located in the angmo hotspots lei.....

I actually recommend Paulaner Bräuhaus at Millenia Walk, good beer good food. What we need now, is good company!

Or Timbre?? Been to Substation, but never got to try the other outlet........ Yes i am a noob.

Or we can look at recommendations i found online:

http://www.ladyironchef.com/2010/11/singapore-best-rooftop-bars-happy-hours/

Colourblind f

RotiPrata Man
14-04-2012, 01:40 AM
how you know hur???

cataramp didi....Nice meeting you earlier :D

tweetypig
14-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice to see everyone today!

undertable
14-04-2012, 03:07 AM

Oh i have no clue where is it! I will go google it later! bro thanks for the rec!
Mr Mai, you like angmos is it? Your recommendations, all located in the angmo hotspots lei.....

I actually recommend Paulaner Bräuhaus at Millenia Walk, good beer good food. What we need now, is good company!

Or Timbre?? Been to Substation, but never got to try the other outlet........ Yes i am a noob.

Colourblind f

SYT full of ideas! I been to Timbre in mount sophia, It was freaking pack on weekend nights! I love that place thou!

Why dint u say nice meeting us leh? ^^ Bro nice to see u there, U made me looked like a dwarf..

Nice to see u today bro, U were great in communication... Cya on Tue!! Lets find the second bro now!

PS: Had a day out with bros and eventually drinking in holland as one of a female friend joined in and requested for a chill out bistro instead... Tmr write u guys a Small Gathering FR..

Good night Bros/sista, Thanks for the day!

Mr Mai
14-04-2012, 08:37 AM

Colourblind f

Ok, not said like ang mo. i usually hang out there and around there with friend so i intro there and also you guy must have a great time last night.

Mr Mai
14-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Oh i have no clue where is it! I will go google it later! bro thanks for the rec!

!

One is near somerset, one is near maxwell food center, and also you guy must have a great night yesterday.

cataramp
14-04-2012, 09:14 AM

nice meeting you all! :D

CityOfAngels
14-04-2012, 10:06 AM
PS: Had a day out with bros and eventually drinking in holland as one of a female friend joined in and requested for a chill out bistro instead... Tmr write u guys a Small Gathering FR..

Last min u changed to HV instead of Dbl O, a bit too far from my drinking location where I was last nite ... and was too drunk also:D

Missed the chance to meet the two ladies;)

Now u got my number, if got small group gathering on late nite Fri keep me posted ya.

CityOfAngels
14-04-2012, 10:45 AM

Colourblind f

色盲兄, I like both Timbre at Substation and Art House. Paulaner Bräuhaus is good chilled too out but beer abit on high side.

Wine Bar, alfresco, good chilled out with crowd / loud music, 1 for 1 during HH or all nite with Citibank card. No food though, only a hotdog stall.

Chamber at Robinson Quay, open area, good for chit chatting. Difference varieties of food availabe from other restaurants next to it.

KPO Somerset, HH 1 for 1 till 8.30pm,happening place with lots of executive milfs but no advance booking and damn packed. Got makan also.

Dragonfly, Shanghai Dolly good for gathering with less talking just enjoy music and the crowd, 1 for 1 before 9pm. If lucky can laba laba with the girls there when they get high with the music and drinks, got lucky once. No food.

Orchard Tower ...

Or Double O lor...

Just sharing.

undertable
14-04-2012, 11:32 AM
One is near somerset, one is near maxwell food center, and also you guy must have a great night yesterday.

We did have a casual drink bro, Chat and laugh.. Battle ship was with us. 2m and 3f ..

Last min u changed to HV instead of Dbl O, a bit too far from my drinking location where I was last nite ... and was too drunk also:D

Missed the chance to meet the two ladies;)

Now u got my number, if got small group gathering on late nite Fri keep me posted ya.
Hahaha paiseh on my sidee , One of our ladies wanted a quiet place and recommend HV. Lols i was wondering y u nv drop down but figured it out later that u were most probably drunk ^^

色盲兄, I like both Timbre at Substation and Art House. Paulaner Bräuhaus is good chilled too out but beer abit on high side.

Wine Bar, alfresco, good chilled out with crowd / loud music, 1 for 1 during HH or all nite with Citibank card. No food though, only a hotdog stall.

Chamber at Robinson Quay, open area, good for chit chatting. Difference varieties of food availabe from other restaurants next to it.

KPO Somerset, HH 1 for 1 till 8.30pm,happening place with lots of executive milfs but no advance booking and damn packed. Got makan also.

Dragonfly, Shanghai Dolly good for gathering with less talking just enjoy music and the crowd, 1 for 1 before 9pm. If lucky can laba laba with the girls there when they get high with the music and drinks, got lucky once. No food.

Orchard Tower ...

Or Double O lor...

Just sharing.

This u guys make the call.. Undertable just hop on the train!

CityOfAngels
14-04-2012, 12:03 PM
We did have a casual drink bro, Chat and laugh.. Battle ship was with us. 2m and 3f ..

Hahaha paiseh on my sidee , One of our ladies wanted a quiet place and recommend HV. Lols i was wondering y u nv drop down but figured it out later that u were most probably drunk ^^

If I go then it will be 3m3f ...lolx. Ya drunk but still manage to text u;)

RotiPrata Man
14-04-2012, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=undertable;7102000]Oh i have no clue where is it! I will go google it later! bro thanks for the rec!

Why dint u say nice meeting us leh? ^^ Bro nice to see u there, U made me looked like a dwarf..

Of cos also nice meeting you and Luna la...:p

Eh being tall is not my fault ok :D

undertable
14-04-2012, 03:12 PM
If I go then it will be 3m3f ...lolx. Ya drunk but still manage to text u;)

Ya!! Next friday u stay sober before meeting us!;)

Eh being tall is not my fault ok

Roti prata, Being so tall is aint for fault but u make feel like blaming myself for not playing basketball when i was young..

RotiPrata Man
14-04-2012, 03:27 PM

Nice meeting you, colleague ;)

You better perform well in the MMF if not i write an email mass send to everyone in the company hor....:D

undertable
14-04-2012, 03:34 PM

You better perform well in the MMF if not i write an email mass send to everyone in the company hor....:D

Oh lolx! I am laughing silly in front of my com again!

lureheaven
14-04-2012, 04:05 PM

Waiting for the details arrangement next week

dasreich
14-04-2012, 04:08 PM

Can I join ..

RotiPrata Man
14-04-2012, 04:37 PM

Tell Luna...Can use whip and candle on him :D He won't complain de.....

battleship
14-04-2012, 04:43 PM

haha, but they served soft drinks LOL~

how you know hur???

Eh cataramp didi, nice to meet you LOL~

Wah rotiprataman, biased sia, so not nice to meet me huh LOl~

Yeah nice to see you bro~

RotiPrata Man
14-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Wah rotiprataman, biased sia, so not nice to meet me huh LOl~

Who say? I am going to watch you (battleship) for 2 hours later hor...See how much i miss you :D

By the way hor, i count liao...i think very hard to turn you from "battleship" to "submarine". Must zap for very long time. LOL!

battleship
14-04-2012, 05:07 PM

SYT full of ideas! I been to Timbre in mount sophia, It was freaking pack on weekend nights! I love that place thou!

Haha, Timbre... I used to work there.... Yes and weekend people mountain people see, bery de busy one. But is a great place though.

Why dint u say nice meeting us leh? Bro nice to see u there, U made me looked like a dwarf..

Nice to see u today bro, U were great in communication... Cya on Tue!! Lets find the second bro now!

Haha yeah lo, why prata didnt come aft that? Eh he not only make u like dwarf leh... I feel more like we majiam are smurf in his eyes... XD

Haha yeah, was laughing through out.

Last min u changed to HV instead of Dbl O, a bit too far from my drinking location where I was last nite ... and was too drunk also

Missed the chance to meet the two ladies

Haha, thats why you didnt turn up... It was nice chilling but hoh... that place seriously service very "GOOD", take atleast half an hour or more each other to arrived...

Hahaha paiseh on my sidee , One of our ladies wanted a quiet place and recommend HV. Lols i was wondering y u nv drop down but figured it out later that u were most probably drunk

ya... you guys make the call too, make sure got port or harbour for my ship to dock on LOL~

If I go then it will be 3m3f ...lolx. Ya drunk but still manage to text u

ya lor, more people more laughter. I think that night the main star is my hair lo haha. Must ask mac to explained why lol~

Of cos also nice meeting you and Luna la...

Eh being tall is not my fault ok :D

Bruuddder, nice to meet you also, not to mentioned LUNA.
Well being tall not you fault, but its your fault when you make our neck ache?
Due to overstraining while looking at you LOL~

Ya!! Next friday u stay sober before meeting us!;)

Roti prata, Being so tall is aint for fault but u make feel like blaming myself for not playing basketball when i was young..

Ya CityorAngels, must stay sober hoh.
Mac, play basketball no use de, skipping also bo bian one, Sometimes it goes to our genes LOL~

You better perform well in the MMF if not i write an email mass send to everyone in the company hor....

HAHA wah.. bro dun like that scare him off la haha, later mac need reselect again lol...

Same lor, laugh til light cigg hand also shaking haha.

Wah... then no mmf liao woah, becum bondage scene O_O

battleship
14-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Who say? I am going to watch you (battleship) for 2 hours later hor...See how much i miss you :D

By the way hor, i count liao...i think very hard to turn you from "battleship" to "submarine". Must zap for very long time. LOL!

HAHA, oic. good good. But easy to make me submerge under - table haha~

ColourBlindx2
14-04-2012, 06:05 PM

You guys had fun? HV near me lei........

Ok, not said like ang mo. i usually hang out there and around there with friend so i intro there and also you guy must have a great time last night.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm okay

Orchard Tower ...

Or Double O lor...

Just sharing.

ORCHARD TOWERS!!!!!!

I just hop on my bf's cock!

Colourblind f

battleship
14-04-2012, 06:13 PM

Colourblind f

Haha always so kinky =)

ColourBlindx2
14-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Haha always so kinky =)

Of couuuuuuuuuuurse.....

Colourblind f

cataramp
14-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Eh cataramp didi, nice to meet you LOL~

wah... now all come didi, i must go find someone younger than me liao :rolleyes:

and and and your quote is fcking long!

battleship
14-04-2012, 09:42 PM
wah... now all come didi, i must go find someone younger than me liao :rolleyes:

and and and your quote is fcking long!

Hahaha. Coz too many to reply lol~ i reply til got some typo lo... Like mountain ppl mountai see(sea) and their other(order)... Lol
Panda cake hou jia bo?

cataramp
14-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Hahaha. Coz too many to reply lol~ i reply til got some typo lo... Like mountain ppl mountai see(sea) and their other(order)... Lol
Panda cake hou jia bo?

buay pai :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

CityOfAngels
14-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Haha, thats why you didnt turn up... It was nice chilling but hoh... that place seriously service very "GOOD", take atleast half an hour or more each other to arrive

ya lor, more people more laughter. I think that night the main star is my hair lo haha. Must ask mac to explained why lol~

Ya CityorAngels must stay sober

Mac told me changed to Tanjong Pagar then Holland V later. TG is okay but HV too far from where I was and I dun drive when out for drink so decided to stay put and get drunk till the place closed at 2am.

Told Mac this Fri unlikely to join, really hope to catch up with u guys and of coz the ladies;)

CityOfAngels
14-04-2012, 10:54 PM
ORCHARD TOWERS!!!!!!

Colourblind f

Haha I like Orchard Tower, use to go Ipanema on 2nd floor. Dare not step into Crazy Horse coz Kena molested by the lady boys before.

Hopped on cbm's dicky...hmm my imagination start to run wild.

CityOfAngels
14-04-2012, 10:59 PM

Calling u didi no good meh?

Wait till u start hearing ppl calling u uncle then u tell me about it.

battleship
14-04-2012, 11:44 PM
buay pai :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

Haha, treating cityofangels n prataman soon haha~

Mac told me changed to Tanjong Pagar then Holland V later. TG is okay but HV too far from where I was and I dun drive when out for drink so decided to stay put and get drunk till the place closed at 2am.

Told Mac this Fri unlikely to join, really hope to catch up with u guys and of coz the ladies;)

oic, no wonder haha~
ya hope to see u soon.

Hahaa. Im on my way to be uncle liao~

ColourBlindx2
14-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Haha I like Orchard Tower, use to go Ipanema on 2nd floor. Dare not step into Crazy Horse coz Kena molested by the lady boys before.

We go to Naughty Girls.........i think. Which bar has the girls dancing on table tops? There's Russian girls and some hot Viets/Thais.........and some frigging fugly Pinays.

At least his dick is hop-able.....Some dicks are so minute that i cant even locate where to aim when hopping!

Hi uncles..............

I call jasdude and mac the same. So dont feel bad k?

Colourblind f

cataramp
15-04-2012, 12:08 AM

hahah okok lar, see you soon for JUICE. :p

not your juice of cos :rolleyes:

you look so young, simi uncle:confused:

battleship
15-04-2012, 12:16 AM
We go to Naughty Girls.........i think. Which bar has the girls dancing on table tops? There's Russian girls and some hot Viets/Thais.........and some frigging fugly Pinays.

At least his dick is hop-able.....Some dicks are so minute that i cant even locate where to aim when hopping!

Hi uncles..............

Colourblind f

Haha, u gonna call me uncle also?? Lol

hahah okok lar, see you soon for JUICE. :p

not your juice of cos :rolleyes:

you look so young, simi uncle:confused:

Haha look young nia, not young le. Haha

tweetypig
15-04-2012, 01:25 AM

Wah lau, so threatening ah. Scared leh.
Wait cannot perform den jailat.

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Haha, u gonna call me uncle also?? Lol

How old are you ah?

Colourblind f

battleship
15-04-2012, 01:29 AM

Haha bro, mai lai la lol~

How old are you ah?

Colourblind f

Ehhh.... I tell u when i see you guys :p

undertable
15-04-2012, 02:16 PM

Thread coming soon bro hang on !

Oh hahaha Tweetypig u sure about this?

By the way hor, i count liao...i think very hard to turn you from "battleship" to "submarine". Must zap for very long time. LOL! Lols...

HAHA, oic. good good. But easy to make me submerge under - table haha~

Did i heard the word "table"? Lolx the few of u guys are funny!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm okay

ORCHARD TOWERS!!!!!!

Colourblind f

When SYT says Orchard towers every bros/sista will fully support! Muacks!

Lols We been there with colourblindx2 once, Pretty different from those pubs we always sees.

Hi uncles..............

Colourblind f Lolx u call uncle jiu uncle bah, we have a soft soft soft soft soft soft soft spot towards our SYT! "Naughty Girls" hur?

I getting a piece of sand paper ready, If u need help erecting then i get Luna to HJ u with it.

undertable
15-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi bros We currently only selected one bro (MMF) among the two met, The other was fine but a little not in place for such (MMF)event yet.

We need another bro here to fill up and i will go thru the emails sent again!:)

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 02:28 PM
When SYT says Orchard towers every bros/sista will fully support! Muacks!

Lols We been there with colourblindx2 once, Pretty different from those pubs we always sees.

Lolx u call uncle jiu uncle bah, we have a soft soft soft soft soft soft soft spot towards our SYT! "Naughty Girls" hur?

Hahaha, but OT.......how to talk? Everybody busy ogling!

Uncle Maccccccc!

Hi bros We currently only selected one bro (MMF) among the two met, The other was fine but a little not in place for such (MMF)event yet.

Good luck in your search!

Colourblind f

undertable
15-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Hahaha, but OT.......how to talk? Everybody busy ogling!

Uncle Maccccccc!

Good luck in your search!

Colourblind f

Lolx I will be groping u (seeking CBM permission of course)

I wanted to throw u the word auntie out of revenge, But u tooooo sweet for auntie.. Forget it u call me uncle beh, I still call u SYT!

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Lolx I will be groping u (seeking CBM permission of course)

I wanted to throw u the word auntie out of revenge, But u tooooo sweet for auntie.. Forget it u call me uncle beh, I still call u SYT!

Hahaha i dont think you will need his permission anymore, the Colourblinds trust Undertable! And you already have two princesses to handle, wont have the audacity nor the strength to handle a biatch like me :D

Dont you feel weird, everytime meet me then go "how are you sweetyoungthing???"

Isnt it a mouthful??

Colourblind f

RotiPrata Man
15-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Here it goes again.....:p

Ask battleship stand in la....

undertable
15-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Hahaha i dont think you will need his permission anymore, the Colourblinds trust Undertable! And you already have two princesses to handle, wont have the audacity nor the strength to handle a biatch like me :D

Dont you feel weird, everytime meet me then go "how are you sweetyoungthing???"

Isnt it a mouthful??

Colourblind f

very use to it le.. We like it that way than ur name... Luna and liz also calling u this non stop...
Today sun, u resting at hm hur?

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 04:11 PM
very use to it le.. We like it that way than ur name... Luna and liz also calling u this non stop...
Today sun, u resting at hm hur?

No lah, being depressed cause tomorrow is a Monday :(

You resting huh?

Colourblind f

bail1234
15-04-2012, 04:33 PM

You resting huh?

Colourblind f

Because Monday have to go back to the routine work life right??:(:(

undertable
15-04-2012, 04:44 PM

You resting huh?

Colourblind f
silly it can be a fantastic monday=) dun waste ur sunday go have a little fun... I am in my family condo swimming... And playing ping pong lols...

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 05:09 PM

Yeah........BUT MONDAY ALSO MEANS COLOURBLIND F CAN REUNITE WITH COLOURBLIND M!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!

silly it can be a fantastic monday=) dun waste ur sunday go have a little fun... I am in my family condo swimming... And playing ping pong lols...

I am watching Sweeney Todd. Love Johnny Depp. And rushing out an assignment due very soon!!

And bought some exercise equipment, trying them out at the same time.

Wowowow, i am multi-tasking!!

Colourblind f

bail1234
15-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Yeah........BUT MONDAY ALSO MEANS COLOURBLIND F CAN REUNITE WITH COLOURBLIND M!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Colourblind f

Haha... That sounds like good news..:D

You all can have lots of fun right .. hmm but you all dont meet during weekends as well?? o.O

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Haha... That sounds like good news..:D

You all can have lots of fun right .. hmm but you all dont meet during weekends as well?? o.O

Out of town this weekend

Colourblind f

bail1234
15-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Out of town this weekend

Colourblind f

When its Monday, you will not be bored anymore... hahaha:p:p

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 05:41 PM
When its Monday, you will not be bored anymore... hahaha:p:p

Not bored.... I am multi-tasking!

Colourblind f

bail1234
15-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Not bored.... I am multi-tasking!

Colourblind f

Wow.. haha... Wonder what are you multi-tasking?? :D:D

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I am watching Sweeney Todd. Love Johnny Depp. And rushing out an assignment due very soon!!

And bought some exercise equipment, trying them out at the same time.

Wowowow, i am multi-tasking!!

Colourblind f

Wow.. haha... Wonder what are you multi-tasking?? :D:D

Bro, cannot read ah?

Colourblind f

bail1234
15-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Bro, cannot read ah?

Colourblind f

Oh..Saw it... haha....

battleship
15-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Here it goes again.....:p

Ask battleship stand in la....

Wah prataman treat me so gd ah, lol~
battleshipf must give green light first leh lol.

Yeah monday blues....

bail1234
15-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah monday blues....

Haha... Ya.. Wishing for friday when its not even monday hahaha..!!!

Your movie is awesome BTW... Just watched it yesterday..:p

undertable
15-04-2012, 07:23 PM
mac had a smooth sunday today, sun bathing and swimming , this is life..

life have been getting better for undertables and cant say Singapore is a bored n dull place anymore.Went for Ariez's swing yesterday celebrating our night wif another couple from AFF and them, small cozy group of 3 couples chatting and messing around.. took some pictures and with their permission we will upload to sbf later.

hang on guys, will upload later:) oh btw have a great sunday evening!

battleship
15-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Haha... Ya.. Wishing for friday when its not even monday hahaha..!!!

Your movie is awesome BTW... Just watched it yesterday..:p

Haha i see, haven watched yet but soon.

mac had a smooth sunday today, sun bathing and swimming , this is life..

life have been getting better for undertables and cant say Singapore is a bored n dull place anymore.Went for Ariez's swing yesterday celebrating our night wif another couple from AFF and them, small cozy group of 3 couples chatting and messing around.. took some pictures and with their permission we will upload to sbf later.

hang on guys, will upload later:) oh btw have a great sunday evening!

Cool~ awaiting for the pic, ah lian wan see also haha~

cataramp
15-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Haha i see, haven watched yet but soon.

Cool~ awaiting for the pic, ah lian wan see also haha~

who ah lian? :eek:

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah monday blues....

Every Sunday is a sad Sunday, as long as the day after Sunday is a working day........

But guess what, May Day is coming!! Labour Day!!

Colourblind f

Mr Mai
15-04-2012, 10:21 PM

Ok, i be waiting for the outcome.

one0one
15-04-2012, 10:21 PM
What a nice set of picture, how I wish i'm part of it. Hope u all enjoy and more pic for us to view.

battleship
15-04-2012, 10:26 PM
who ah lian? :eek:

Battleshipf / 雌战舰 lo :)

Every Sunday is a sad Sunday, as long as the day after Sunday is a working day........

But guess what, May Day is coming!! Labour Day!!

Colourblind f

Haha ya lo. No to mention, vesak day!! On the same week wahaha good good.

undertable
15-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi to all bros! ^^ the mmf date will be postpone to a later date aft we choose the 2nd bro..

*Impt* pls send all emails to [email protected] instead due to the overwhelming response from all our enthusiatic bros. haha *shy* poor my dear mac from handling all this n still have to make sure his queens are happy queens. Very tired de. so please bear with us for this.
we will try to make sure all emails are attended to but if any is missed, pls kindly forgive us okies? ^^

•Missy Undertable - Luna ^^•

cataramp
16-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Battleshipf / 雌战舰 lo :)

wah she ahlian ah hahaha!

ColourBlindx2
16-04-2012, 12:10 AM

OOOOOHHHHHH?????? DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Colourblind f

battleship
16-04-2012, 12:26 AM
wah she ahlian ah hahaha!

Choyyyyy , she not la. Hard to explain to you why mac called her that wahHa

OOOOOHHHHHH?????? DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Colourblind f

Yup yup, its on the 6th may i think n falls on sat if im correct

RotiPrata Man
16-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Hi to all bros! ^^ the mmf date will be postpone to a later date aft we choose the 2nd bro..

*Impt* pls send all emails to [email protected] instead due to the overwhelming response from all our enthusiatic bros. haha *shy* poor my dear mac from handling all this n still have to make sure his queens are happy queens. Very tired de. so please bear with us for this.
we will try to make sure all emails are attended to but if any is missed, pls kindly forgive us okies? ^^

I can imagine the numbers of emails you guys are screening through :rolleyes: Surely no time to read all. You know how i know? Because your dear dear meet me liao then ask me, you 37 meh? You so tall de meh? Which means he never read my email la :D

cataramp
16-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Choyyyyy , she not la. Hard to explain to you why mac called her that wahHa

Yup yup, its on the 6th may i think n falls on sat if im correct

choyyyyy what? ahlian not that bad ma :p

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:58 AM
I can imagine the numbers of emails you guys are screening through :rolleyes: Surely no time to read all. You know how i know? Because your dear dear meet me liao then ask me, you 37 meh? You so tall de meh? Which means he never read my email la :D

Lols.. u pardon him laa.. he is jus not that good in rmbering a guys stats.. hees!

cataramp
16-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Lols.. u pardon him laa.. he is jus not that good in rmbering a guys stats.. hees!

scared of pimples still dun want sleep? :p

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:05 AM
oh ya oh ya.. forget to tell also.. from today onwds.. Luna will be personally handling emails n contacting bros for my mmf etc.. hope to see more bros ard.. ^^*

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:08 AM
scared of pimples still dun want sleep? :p

haha.. don disturb my pimples hor.. gone alrdy laa.. but having bad headache now.. :(

cataramp
16-04-2012, 02:19 AM
oh ya oh ya.. forget to tell also.. from today onwds.. Luna will be personally handling emails n contacting bros for my mmf etc.. hope to see more bros ard.. ^^*

but Mac will accompany you to meet them right?

haha.. don disturb my pimples hor.. gone alrdy laa.. but having bad headache now.. :(

then faster go rest lor..

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 06:43 AM
but Mac will accompany you to meet them right?

then faster go rest lor..

U sound very concern of jie jie. If Mac not free, u can accompany her lor.

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Haha, treating cityofangels n prataman soon haha~

oic, no wonder haha~
ya hope to see u soon.

Why treating me? And what u want to treat har:D

Ya hope to see u soon.

Uncle = Older = Wiser

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 06:54 AM
Brudder Battleship, u haven tell us abt yr hair thingy last Friday.

battleship
16-04-2012, 07:42 AM
choyyyyy what? ahlian not that bad ma :p

Lol, where gt gd lo~

oh ya oh ya.. forget to tell also.. from today onwds.. Luna will be personally handling emails n contacting bros for my mmf etc.. hope to see more bros ard..

haha, sis good luck. :)

haha.. don disturb my pimples hor.. gone alrdy laa.. but having bad headache now..

Lol, the pimple thing still gng on har haha.

Why treating me? And what u want to treat har:D

Ya hope to see u soon.

Uncle = Older = Wiser

Haha coz u gt treat me your green also ma.

Brudder Battleship, u haven tell us abt yr hair thingy last Friday.

Hmmm leave it to next time when meet then say lor. I wan 卖关子 first :D

cataramp
16-04-2012, 07:56 AM
U sound very concern of jie jie. If Mac not free, u can accompany her lor.

don't think Mac will have no time for her queens :D

p/s I'm also concern about you ;)

Lol, where gt gd lo~

good lar minah is :love:

Mr Mai
16-04-2012, 09:12 AM

Sure, you have a new mail.

battleship
16-04-2012, 09:15 AM

Ehhhh, DO NOT MENTION the word minah hoh. SHES not :/
Didi u never read mac fr regarding us?? Minah word is sensitive....

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Haha coz u gt treat me your green also ma.

Hmmm leave it to next time when meet then say lor. I wan 卖关子 first :D

I treat u beer hor not green tea ... green tea onli for didi:D

battleship
16-04-2012, 09:38 AM

Haha ok 3cans right lol. I treat u 1jug soon.

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 09:39 AM

All kor kors here are concern about you too ... but careful hor, not all are straight;)

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 09:40 AM

Power lah ... but my usual is one tower for myself;)

battleship
16-04-2012, 10:21 AM
All kor kors here are concern about you too ... but careful hor, not all are straight;)

Wah he like that say cataramp better cover n protect u arse lol.

Haha i dun have ability to treat u 1tower leh. Only gt 4 mini can power to make a jug lol....

cataramp
16-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Ehhhh, DO NOT MENTION the word minah hoh. SHES not :/
Didi u never read mac fr regarding us?? Minah word is sensitive....

never leh lol.

all jiu gui ..

that's what I'm hinting you too ;)

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 10:58 AM
never leh lol.

all jiu gui ..

that's what I'm hinting you too ;)

In here, 色鬼多过酒鬼

cataramp
16-04-2012, 11:01 AM
In here, 色鬼多过酒鬼

there are some is mixmix both... like this person ^ :o

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 11:42 AM
there are some is mixmix both... like this person ^ :o

Then u better stay far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from me when I get drunk.:D

undertable
16-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Wah he like that say cataramp better cover n protect u arse lol.

Haha i dun have ability to treat u 1tower leh. Only gt 4 mini can power to make a jug lol....

Lols.. didi arse is virgin ohh.. *winks*
and didi y u kena zap? =/

In here, 色鬼多过酒鬼

there this is the place where 色鬼 is much appreciated then 酒鬼.. :p

battleship
16-04-2012, 01:34 PM

Ya what happened why kena zap?
Mizzzy lunnnna seriously so funny and
u make me come up with a 欠扁 question:

你是一个猎人,一天晚上,你到森林里打猎,前面遇上一只狼,而后方有只鬼,请问你会射杀那一个 ?

cataramp
16-04-2012, 01:40 PM

mac arse virgin or not? :o

dont know who zapped me leh, no leave name behind :mad:

my chinese cmi.. LOL

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:15 PM
For the bros who would like to see our latest swing photos(14/04/2012) Please click the Link below. Hope bros/sista enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/a8zw1

Snah
16-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Great pics indeed!

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:55 PM

got so funny meh? hmmm.. 后面的鬼? haha,i anyhow guess de..
mac arse virgin or' not? :o

dont know who zapped me leh, no leave name behind :mad:

my chinese cmi.. LOL

pure v! u wanna try taking it? *warning: safety not guarantee!*

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 03:05 PM

Luna小姐,你见的色鬼比酒鬼多,那几时要见我这酒鬼呀?:p