PDA

View Full Version : (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

ming
29-09-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
you saw me near your place?

that is the Western gal lor ......... errrrr ....... or was it the Chinese gal ......... ha ha ha

Correct........so you dr her to where liao........came back so late to post...........hehehe

TRtipsters
29-09-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by ming

I nowsday don't drive liao............licence got suspended.........:(

me also not driving for the next 1 week .... maybe go charge battery instead ....

ming
29-09-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by TRtipsters

me also not driving for the next 1 week .... maybe go charge battery instead ....

Charge battery...........remeber my last repeat with her was somewhere in april.........Good gal worth the repeat.

Prime2000
29-09-2002, 08:41 AM

I nowsday don't drive liao............licence got suspended.........:(

For how long................temporary or permanent.......

Prime2000

Prime2000
29-09-2002, 08:43 AM

Longer u charge the battery..........the faster it will exploded.......hehehehe

Prime2000

ming
29-09-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Prime2000

For how long................temporary or permanent.......

Prime2000

It would be temporary lah...........As most had to dr under suspension.........but kena caught sure court case liao.

Prime2000
29-09-2002, 05:29 PM

It would be temporary lah...........As most had to dr under suspension.........but kena caught sure court case liao.

If kena caught..........life imprisonment........you know?

Prime2000

KID278
29-09-2002, 06:08 PM
well I have not tried Corolla ... looks mature .... anyway she will start her one month leave tomorrow.

She's very much younger than BM, only she's not good in packaging that's why her outlook dont appeals, even to okts and lacks PR.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-09-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Heard that she going to holiday with BM.

Humm... both cars going on leave tomorrow...

Maybe going somewhere to do some make over.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
KId278.

cuntking
30-09-2002, 01:06 AM
bro kid, she is trying to improve her package lah, saw her at HQ before she went on leave and she is trying but then the make up is to much .... hopefully the make over will show some results.

PR wise she will have to learn from the cat .... hee hee hee

Originally posted by KID278

She's very much younger than BM, only she's not good in packaging that's why her outlook dont appeals, even to okts and lacks PR.

Cheers.
Kid278.

TRtipsters
30-09-2002, 01:46 AM

Longer u charge the battery..........the faster it will exploded.......hehehehe

Prime2000

u mean the battery or me ??? hehe

KID278
30-09-2002, 02:17 AM
bro kid, she is trying to improve her package lah, saw her at HQ before she went on leave and she is trying but then the make up is to much .... hopefully the make over will show some results.

PR wise she will have to learn from the cat .... hee hee hee

I hate to say this.....she may improve her outlook and PR but to match she will require more than that.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
30-09-2002, 06:27 AM

u mean the battery or me ??? hehe

Both........hehehe

Prime2000

ming
30-09-2002, 08:05 AM

Both........hehehe

Prime2000

You know what bro trtipster talking or not? He is going to charge another gal code battery..........;)

ming
30-09-2002, 08:12 AM

I hate to say this.....she may improve her outlook and PR but to match she will require more than that.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

She got her own supportors lah...........each to his own.......why you all like to compare like Bro zyxel..........( mine big yours small):p

zyxel01
30-09-2002, 11:29 AM

Shifu

She got her own supportors lah...........each to his own.......why you all like to compare like Bro zyxel..........( mine big yours small):p

Hello hello....!!!

Why me again.... (sounds familiar right?) I have been keeping quiet on you and you mentioned my name and this small big thing? What....???

TRtipsters
30-09-2002, 12:28 PM

You know what bro trtipster talking or not? He is going to charge another gal code battery..........;)

paiseh ... i dun code gals, just nicknamed them for easy memory tat's all .... if u check out my thread u'll know who is the "battery" liao ....

BTW, have u taken my suggestion? need any TIPS??

cuntking
30-09-2002, 01:05 PM
bro zyxel, becuase you always take people's darling ..... hee hee hee ........ big or small I don't know but you sure have more hair than me, Mr Hairy Legs .... ha ha ha

Originally posted by zyxel01

Hello hello....!!!

Why me again.... (sounds familiar right?) I have been keeping quiet on you and you mentioned my name and this small big thing? What....???

Xiao_zhu
30-09-2002, 01:34 PM
bro zyxel, becuase you always take people's darling ..... hee hee hee ........ big or small I don't know but you sure have more hair than me, Mr Hairy Legs .... ha ha ha

Bro Zyxel Everry time take ppl darling right? So now his darling kanna take away by me kekekeke i'm his DEVIL

zyxel01
30-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Xiao_zhu
Bro Zyxel Everry time take ppl darling right? So now his darling kanna take away by me kekekeke i'm his DEVIL

Xiao Zhu.... just to remind you ah....

You are not taking my darling away, ok... You are taking KID's darling away!!!!

Xiao_zhu
30-09-2002, 05:59 PM

You are not taking my darling away, ok... You are taking KID's darling away!!!! Jaguar is still KID darling BUT NOT your Darling kekekekke When KID bonk her she will keep moaning KID name. BUT when you bonk her she will keep moaning MY name kekekeke.... I'm only your DEVIL not others HA HA HA

ming
30-09-2002, 07:26 PM

Hello hello....!!!

Hehe hehe....

Ya sounds like me.................Nothing lah or if you got something to hide "Xin Li Yu Gui"???????kekeke:p

cuntking
01-10-2002, 02:01 AM
You talk talk talk ..... you also take my two princess what!

KID278
01-10-2002, 02:49 PM

Shifu

She got her own supportors lah...........each to his own.......why you all like to compare like Bro zyxel..........( mine big yours small)

bro ming, I know she had her own supporters and I once too frequent her when my little darling is on leave. You misread what I am trying to say, there was never any comparison. Have it ever occur to you that with what she has to offer she should enjoy a little more popularity if she carries herself better.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Xiao_zhu
01-10-2002, 02:49 PM
You talk talk talk ..... you also take my two princess what!

HUH? when i take your darling away? who who who?
I'm not your DEVIL lei..... You are the DEVIL KING.... how dare would i take your Princess away?

I'm just a littel Devil......:(

KID278
01-10-2002, 03:18 PM
Jaguar is still KID darling BUT NOT your Darling kekekekke When KID bonk her she will keep moaning KID name. BUT when you bonk her she will keep moaning MY name kekekeke.... I'm only your DEVIL not others HA HA HA

Bro xiao zhu ah! bro xiao zhu, it's about time all these suaning should stop. All these talking of moaning of names does not make us studs, instead it embarass the gals so with appreciations I hope with a bit of discretion you refrain from going further.......hehehe..........:D I dont want my little darling to sound me out.........hehehe.........:D

Cheers,
KId278,

KID278
01-10-2002, 03:52 PM

You are not taking my darling away, ok... You are taking KID's darling away!!!!

bro zyxel. how can you ,let him take her away just like that. keep me informed when things turn ugly I will step in to pacify things
aynway just stop all these nonsenes of taking darlings and everthing will be fine as before. Try gals and post FRs and for heaven sake dont code them or he report will be just a load of rubbish.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
KIs278.

Xiao_zhu
01-10-2002, 05:06 PM

Bro xiao zhu ah! bro xiao zhu, it's about time all these suaning should stop. All these talking of moaning of names does not make us studs, instead it embarass the gals so with appreciations I hope with a bit of discretion you refrain from going further.......hehehe..........:D I dont want my little darling to sound me out.........hehehe.........:D

Cheers,
KId278, Ok lah ALL STOP suaning each others liao ok... no more. kekekeke

BUT zyxel i'm still your DEVIL

zyxel01
01-10-2002, 05:37 PM
Ok lah ALL STOP suaning each others liao ok... no more. kekekeke

BUT zyxel i'm still your DEVIL

See.... see lah..... I never want to suan him one.... haiz... these new folks huh.... nevermind... control..... breathe in.... breathe out....

Xiao_zhu
01-10-2002, 05:40 PM

See.... see lah..... I never want to suan him one.... haiz... these new folks huh.... nevermind... control..... breathe in.... breathe out.... No need to Breath in breath out lah Just take out your JING KU BANG and swing lah kekekeke

zyxel01
01-10-2002, 05:41 PM
No need to Breath in breath out lah Just take out your JING KU BANG and swing lah kekekeke

Dun want lah... I retire liao lah.... fading away also lah....

Xiao_zhu
01-10-2002, 05:47 PM

Dun want lah... I retire liao lah.... fading away also lah.... Fade your head lah.....
There's no retire hor..... you may be fading away now BUT when she is back... you FLY back also kekekeke
If you wanna FLY fast pls repair you cloud

zyxel01
01-10-2002, 05:52 PM
Fade your head lah.....
There's no retire hor..... you may be fading away now BUT when she is back... you FLY back also kekekeke
If you wanna FLY fast pls repair you cloud

My cloud is under major repair lah.... Now I am renting a bird, but damn slow one.... Being an AA (After Accident) member, I can rent cheap cheap lah...

Xiao_zhu
01-10-2002, 05:58 PM

My cloud is under major repair lah.... Now I am renting a bird, but damn slow one.... Being an AA (After Accident) member, I can rent cheap cheap lah... Ha ha ha...... Don't rent a Bird lah..... No use one.... If i'm not wrong when She is back even your clould repair still not ok yet you also will ROLL down as fast as you can... kekeke

cuntking
02-10-2002, 02:49 AM
Like what bro kid says, let's stop all this suaning and back to the gals.

However looks like I will have no FRs for sometime, since I have to urge to bonk lately ...... my bonking sessions are getting wider intervals ... sign of getting old or fading away?

Thought of trying the new gals, just for the sake of trying and hope to find some excitment.

Looks like I am join bro ming's clan ...... confused and blur .... hee hee hee

ming
02-10-2002, 02:57 AM

However looks like I will have no FRs for sometime, since I have to urge to bonk lately ...... my bonking sessions are getting wider intervals ... sign of getting old or fading away?

Thought of trying the new gals, just for the sake of trying and hope to find some excitment.

I am not no urge to bonk lah........will return tomorrow, you free to join me?

cuntking
02-10-2002, 03:10 AM
bro ming, tomorrow what time?

The cat is back? or you going for the car?

I may try the new gals ...... you know how to contact me lah hor.

I am not no urge to bonk lah........will return tomorrow, you free to join me?

ming
02-10-2002, 03:27 AM
bro ming, tomorrow what time?

The cat is back? or you going for the car?

I may try the new gals ...... you know how to contact me lah hor.

The cat now belong to the monkey and the keeper liao........I will go for my car be there around 2.30pm.

Ah Dez
02-10-2002, 03:38 AM

You old liao, me still bonking everyday .... GL, JB, KTV, ONS, Mei Mei ............ just kant get enough

Xiao_zhu
02-10-2002, 09:52 AM

Looks like I am join bro ming's clan ...... confused and blur .... hee hee hee Ok stop liao....
When is your Last FR? Are you sure you getting old? i don't think so......
Got try tracy?

I can't get enough of bonking.... But too bad now alot of work to do and others reason.... haiiiii

KID278
02-10-2002, 10:47 AM

bro cuntking, you are running low on male hormones liao and besides you kept recommending to those newbies who to bonk thus your psychological urge are being drained by those around you so you had better sustain your passion and lust or you will find yourself leaning towards the gay syndrome....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
02-10-2002, 02:27 PM

King, perhaps stop the repeats and start your venturing which you normally does in the past. Or it could be the reverse, too many ventures made you lost all the urge and excitment. Go for your best princess among the four princess and you will re-discover your urge again..............

Prime2000

cuntking
02-10-2002, 11:26 PM
Huh ... what when was my last FR ... check my FR thread lor.

Nope never try Tracy, try Cherry.

You busy I bonk on your behalf lor ... ke ke ke

Ok stop liao....
When is your Last FR? Are you sure you getting old? i don't think so......
Got try tracy?

I can't get enough of bonking.... But too bad now alot of work to do and others reason.... haiiiii

cuntking
02-10-2002, 11:29 PM
bro kid, are you a Doctor ... hee hee hee

well actually by recommending gals to the newbies, I get more horny but when it cums to the real action, I got no urgh leh

As long is there is milk, I will be no gay!

bro cuntking, you are running low on male hormones liao and besides you kept recommending to those newbies who to bonk thus your psychological urge are being drained by those around you so you had better sustain your passion and lust or you will find yourself leaning towards the gay syndrome....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
02-10-2002, 11:41 PM
prime, took your advise and ask Tommy for Tracy or Cherry today, got Cherry but NO SEXtisfaction leh ........ moreover my four princess only one around ......... need to look for more princess ... Sammi1 ......... or CK when she is back ..... Emelda .... Sugar

King, perhaps stop the repeats and start your venturing which you normally does in the past. Or it could be the reverse, too many ventures made you lost all the urge and excitment. Go for your best princess among the four princess and you will re-discover your urge again..............

Prime2000

cuntking
03-10-2002, 12:34 AM
Cherry is my latest party partner as well as my 131th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.6 (above average), boobs 0.2 (small) and service 0.2 (long way to go)

Nice and friendly attitude, worth a try.

cuntking
03-10-2002, 12:40 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with the latest addition of Cherry

Here is the updated list, from A-Z, no rankings! Good and bad bonks included.

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMY
4- APPLE
5- BAI HONG (retired)
6- BAI XUE
7- BIBI 1
8- BIBI 2
9- BLUE DIAMOND
10- CEFIRO
11- CHELSEA
12- CHERRY
13- CHRIS
14- CIVIC
15- COCO L22
16- COLA L22
17- CRYSTAL
18- D24
19- DIAMOND
20- EAST
21- ELAIN
22- EMELDA
23- EVA WH08
24- FANNY
25- HAI CHEW
26- HAI SAN
27- HAI YAN
28- HELLO KITTY
29- HUI YU
30- JOJO L16 (retired)
31- JOLENE
32- KA LENG
33- KAREN
34- KIMMIE
35- KISSME
36- KITTY
37- LEEDS
38- LENG LENG
39- LEE WEN
40- LIVERPOOL (retired)
41- LISA
42- LS
43- MALAYSIA ICE (retired)
44- MAY BO
45- MEI HUI
46- MEI ZHI
47- MG
48- MIAO MIAO
49- MIKI
50- MJ
51- MONEY (retired)
52- MUN MUN (retired)
53- OG
54- ORANGE
55- PEE YI
56- PINKY
57- QUEEN
58- RUYI
59- S. ONE
60- SALEM
61- SAMMEI
62- SAMMIE 1
63- SAN SAN
64- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
65- SUGAR
66- SONY
67- TERESA
68- TOTO (retired)
69- VIOLET
70- WEN FANG (retired)
71- WINE
72- XIAO YU
73- XUE WEN
74- YAN ER
75- YOKO L28
76- YUKI
77- YUKI SEXY
78- ZHEN ZHEN L18
79- ZHEN ZHEN L28
80- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Anyway this is my most updated list. Looks like I will try to update this list by finding new princesses.

cuntking
03-10-2002, 12:48 AM
bro shyboy ... you don't know meh, xiao zhu lor ... ha ha ha ....... tell you the next time at HQ

Originally posted by shyboy
Bro King, who are ur 4 xiao gong zu? hee hee:D

Ah Dez
03-10-2002, 04:07 AM
Cherry is my latest party partner as well as my 131th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.6 (above average), boobs 0.2 (small) and service 0.2 (long way to go)

Nice and friendly attitude, worth a try.

Needs a lot of Training.

Prime2000
03-10-2002, 04:53 AM
prime, took your advise and ask Tommy for Tracy or Cherry today, got Tracy but NO SEXtisfaction leh ........ moreover my four princess only one around ......... need to look for more princess ... Sammi1 ......... or CK when she is back ..... Emelda .... Sugar

Perhap u should choose one of them which she can turn you on everytime you had her...................once discover that gal..........you should hit jackport........

Prime2000

Xiao_zhu
03-10-2002, 11:58 AM
Huh ... what when was my last FR ... check my FR thread lor.

Nope never try Tracy, try Cherry.

You busy I bonk on your behalf lor ... ke ke ke

Ohhh ok i will check your FR thread...
Cherry a new gal? Gd service?

while you are busy you horny just give me a call and i will bonk on your behalf... kekeke than you read my FD on the gal and you PCC

cuntking
03-10-2002, 01:50 PM
well I don't like to stick to just one gal, rather have a few regular gals (ie 4 princesses) so that when one is on leave, another elusive and the other run water, still got one more. So if ToTo, 4D & Bid Sweep never strike, still can win football ... ha ha ha

Perhap u should choose one of them which she can turn you on everytime you had her...................once discover that gal..........you should hit jackport........

Prime2000

cuntking
03-10-2002, 01:52 PM
You don't talk talk talk .... this whole week never see you cum for training .... how many kgs you put on again?

Ohhh ok i will check your FR thread...
Cherry a new gal? Gd service?

while you are busy you horny just give me a call and i will bonk on your behalf... kekeke than you read my FD on the gal and you PCC

Xiao_zhu
04-10-2002, 02:25 PM
bro shyboy ... you don't know meh, xiao zhu lor ... ha ha ha ....... tell you the next time at HQ

Why i got so MANY nick huh? at first was xiao ping guo and than siao meow meow and than xiao yoyo NOW xiao gong Zhu... Wah liao why keep on giving me new nick.... like that i will be very BUSY hor....
Ya and xiao zhang shi also.... haiii

Ah Dez
04-10-2002, 02:26 PM
well I don't like to stick to just one gal, rather have a few regular gals (ie 4 princesses) so that when one is on leave, another elusive and the other run water, still got one more. So if ToTo, 4D & Bid Sweep never strike, still can win football ... ha ha ha

But when the 4 are around..... You headache.

Anyway.. Lee Wen is working. You can call CK also.

Xiao_zhu
04-10-2002, 02:27 PM
You don't talk talk talk .... this whole week never see you cum for training .... how many kgs you put on again?

I come wat.... i still meet you yesterday lei kekeke
You don't know i like to talk meh?
I never put on weight lah lost weight have lah......
I lost of weight cause too many Days no BONK liao

cuntking
05-10-2002, 12:39 AM
bro dez, when was Lee Wen working ..... she had not been back since the incident at her house.

I almost call CK today but saw that she had lost some weight and her milk reduced ...... hmmm ... maybe should drink Wine with Sugar again, they both smile sweetly at my today .... hee hee hee

But when the 4 are around..... You headache.

Anyway.. Lee Wen is working. You can call CK also.

Xiao_zhu
07-10-2002, 12:33 PM

wah new theory, abstinence leads to weight loss hee hee........:D you don't know meh this is my theory lei kekekeke No bonk means i will lose weight...

To my Master cuntking, No Milk Means cannot think to much and forgetful.... right? Master kekekeke

cuntking
08-10-2002, 12:41 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with the retirement of OG

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMY
4- APPLE
5- BAI HONG (retired)
6- BAI XUE
7- BIBI 1
8- BIBI 2
9- BLUE DIAMOND
10- CEFIRO
11- CHELSEA
12- CHERRY
13- CHRIS
14- CIVIC
15- COCO L22
16- COLA L22
17- CRYSTAL
18- D24
19- DIAMOND
20- EAST
21- ELAIN
22- EMELDA
23- EVA WH08
24- FANNY
25- HAI CHEW
26- HAI SAN
27- HAI YAN
28- HELLO KITTY
29- HUI YU
30- JOJO L16 (retired)
31- JOLENE
32- KA LENG
33- KAREN
34- KIMMIE
35- KISSME
36- KITTY
37- LEEDS
38- LENG LENG
39- LEE WEN
40- LIVERPOOL (retired)
41- LISA
42- LS
43- MALAYSIA ICE (retired)
44- MAY BO
45- MEI HUI
46- MEI ZHI
47- MG
48- MIAO MIAO
49- MIKI
50- MJ
51- MONEY (retired)
52- MUN MUN (retired)
53- OG (retired)
54- ORANGE
55- PEE YI
56- PINKY
57- QUEEN
58- RUYI
59- S. ONE
60- SALEM
61- SAMMEI
62- SAMMIE 1
63- SAN SAN
64- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
65- SUGAR
66- SONY
67- TERESA
68- TOTO (retired)
69- VIOLET
70- WEN FANG (retired)
71- WINE
72- XIAO YU
73- XUE WEN
74- YAN ER
75- YOKO L28
76- YUKI
77- YUKI SEXY
78- ZHEN ZHEN L18
79- ZHEN ZHEN L28
80- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Anyway this is my most updated list. Looks like I will try to update this list by finding new princesses.

cuntking
08-10-2002, 12:44 AM
Just to keep myself updated.

My 132th session is with Wine.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5 (normal with a sweet smile), boobs 0.5 (big but modified) and service 0.75 (improved, will do an updated FR)

Xiao_zhu
09-10-2002, 08:37 AM

My 132th session is with Wine.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5 (normal with a sweet smile), boobs 0.5 (big but modified) and service 0.75 (improved, will do an updated FR) Are you drunk? kekeke.... So how many time you have repeat Wine?

cuntking
09-10-2002, 11:56 PM
bro xiao zhu, you did not see my FR meh? A bit drunk lah but I am a season 'Wine' drinker ...... more than 5 times .... hee hee hee

Are you drunk? kekeke.... So how many time you have repeat Wine?

glstunner
10-10-2002, 12:20 AM
bro xiao zhu, you did not see my FR meh? A bit drunk lah but I am a season 'Wine' drinker ...... more than 5 times .... hee hee hee

bro,tot u say fake 1 still more than 5........same as me ar........hehehehehe:D

cuntking
10-10-2002, 01:18 AM
bro stunner, but she is good what .... btw sorry that I could not meet you for kopi ... was waiting for a gal and then left due to a dinner appointmnet.

Originally posted by glstunner

bro,tot u say fake 1 still more than 5........same as me ar........hehehehehe:D

Xiao_zhu
10-10-2002, 12:00 PM

Hee hee so you are season liao lah.....
you wan to be Super seasonn? Drink some more loh kekekekke....
If i try her i SURE drunnk one....
hee hee i took leave on friday and saturday liao and i will take me test on Queen of the Damned kekekeke

glstunner
10-10-2002, 12:30 PM
bro stunner, but she is good what .... btw sorry that I could not meet you for kopi ... was waiting for a gal and then left due to a dinner appointmnet.

Siao la......np can meet some other day.
Take Care!

hipowerbrother
10-10-2002, 12:44 PM
Bro Cunt King,

Can supply the home base of new girl Cherry?
thanks.

"if can lood; lood"

Xiao_zhu
10-10-2002, 12:47 PM

Siao la......np can meet some other day.
Take Care! Kekekeke Bro Stunner If my master ccannot meet you i meet you loh....
Long time never see you liao...

glstunner
10-10-2002, 02:38 PM
Kekekeke Bro Stunner If my master ccannot meet you i meet you loh....
Long time never see you liao...

Bro Zhu,sure y not.......got lots of "stuffs" 2 catch up wif u kekeke,
who ur lastest bonk? Repeat?

Xiao_zhu
10-10-2002, 03:10 PM

Bro Zhu,sure y not.......got lots of "stuffs" 2 catch up wif u kekeke,
who ur lastest bonk? Repeat? I got 3 weeks never go to HQ liao lei.... Cause very busy in work.... But tml and saturday i will be in HQ....

cuntking
11-10-2002, 01:02 AM
bro hipowerbrother, I don't supply the home base .... ha ha ha ....... anyway Cherry is from L30 ... house I not sure as she did not tell me.

Originally posted by hipowerbrother
Bro Cunt King,

Can supply the home base of new girl Cherry?
thanks.

"if can lood; lood"

cuntking
11-10-2002, 01:04 AM
bro xiao zhu, Sat you go HQ for what ....... guard the door?

I got 3 weeks never go to HQ liao lei.... Cause very busy in work.... But tml and saturday i will be in HQ....

cuntking
11-10-2002, 01:15 AM
Iris is my latest party partner as well as my 133th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.75 (pretty to me), boobs 0.5 (small but ok for her size) and service 0.5 (average)

Good attitude and easy to break the ice with her.

cuntking
11-10-2002, 01:18 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with my atest Party gal, Iris

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMY
4- APPLE
5- BAI HONG (retired)
6- BAI XUE
7- BIBI 1
8- BIBI 2
9- BLUE DIAMOND
10- CEFIRO
11- CHELSEA
12- CHERRY
13- CHRIS
14- CIVIC
15- COCO L22
16- COLA L22
17- CRYSTAL
18- D24
19- DIAMOND
20- EAST
21- ELAIN
22- EMELDA
23- EVA WH08
24- FANNY
25- HAI CHEW
26- HAI SAN
27- HAI YAN
28- HELLO KITTY
29- HUI YU
30- IRIS
31- JOJO L16 (retired)
32- JOLENE
33- KA LENG
34- KAREN
35- KIMMIE
36- KISSME
37- KITTY
38- LEEDS
39- LENG LENG
40- LEE WEN
41- LIVERPOOL (retired)
42- LISA
43- LS
44- MALAYSIA ICE (retired)
45- MAY BO
46- MEI HUI
47- MEI ZHI
48- MG
49- MIAO MIAO
50- MIKI
51- MJ
52- MONEY (retired)
53- MUN MUN (retired)
54- OG (retired)
55- ORANGE
56- PEE YI
57- PINKY
58- QUEEN
59- RUYI
60- S. ONE
61- SALEM
62- SAMMEI
63- SAMMIE 1
64- SAN SAN
65- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
66- SUGAR
67- SONY
68- TERESA
69- TOTO (retired)
70- VIOLET
71- WEN FANG (retired)
72- WINE
73- XIAO YU
74- XUE WEN
75- YAN ER
76- YOKO L28
77- YUKI
78- YUKI SEXY
79- ZHEN ZHEN L18
80- ZHEN ZHEN L28
81- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

hipowerbrother
11-10-2002, 10:38 AM
Bro Cunt King,

Thanks, i think that's good enough

"if i could; i always lood"

Xiao_zhu
11-10-2002, 03:52 PM

I just saw the post that Tommy not going to open on saturday lei.....
Than i don't go loh..... Later i going down.... When you reach there you give me a call loh...

cuntking
11-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Call you for what ... you no milk, service SOP, no cunt .... ha ha ha

I wil be down later, tonight supper on me ..... went to take the $ from my ToTo winings, more than what I told you .... 4 digit, close to 10 bonks .... hee hee hee

I just saw the post that Tommy not going to open on saturday lei.....
Than i don't go loh..... Later i going down.... When you reach there you give me a call loh...

Xiao_zhu
11-10-2002, 04:18 PM
Call you for what ... you no milk, service SOP, no cunt .... ha ha ha

I wil be down later, tonight supper on me ..... went to take the $ from my ToTo winings, more than what I told you .... 4 digit, close to 10 bonks .... hee hee hee

Wah liao you lah never tell me to buy yesterday... you no good lah.... tonight i wan to eat shark fin hor...
I bring luck to you you know? i'm a LUCKY pig kekekeke

cuntking
11-10-2002, 04:26 PM
bro xiao zhu, even if you buy, you will only strike 3+1, $20 only ... I strike more because I add my own lucky number and buy Sys 7 ......... so who is lucky?

Wah liao you lah never tell me to buy yesterday... you no good lah.... tonight i wan to eat shark fin hor...
I bring luck to you you know? i'm a LUCKY pig kekekeke

Xiao_zhu
11-10-2002, 04:31 PM
bro xiao zhu, even if you buy, you will only strike 3+1, $20 only ... I strike more because I add my own lucky number and buy Sys 7 ......... so who is lucky?

I bring you lucky so you are more lucky than what you are... I don't ccare hor next time you buy wat number you must tell me or you help me to buy.....
$20 better than never strike lei...

ming
12-10-2002, 10:49 PM

Bro cuntking

You happening lah.......now train the pig to guard the door....kekeke......You remind me of the movie babe..........hehehe

cuntking
14-10-2002, 12:24 AM
bro ming, he is well trained by me ... what happened to your tu di bro shyboy ... busy studying the secret instructions you gave him?

So how's things on your side and where is your shifu bro kid?

Bro cuntking

You happening lah.......now train the pig to guard the door....kekeke......You remind me of the movie babe..........hehehe

cuntking
14-10-2002, 12:38 AM

My 134th session is with BiBi2.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5 (nice smile and 'talking' eyes), boobs 0.9 (huge and all natural ) and service 0.75 (still that good)

Ah Dez
14-10-2002, 01:18 AM

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5 (nice smile and 'talking' eyes), boobs 0.9 (huge and all natural ) and service 0.75 (still that good)

U & MILK ;)

Xiao_zhu
14-10-2002, 03:21 PM

Bro cuntking

You happening lah.......now train the pig to guard the door....kekeke......You remind me of the movie babe..........hehehe Do you think like Look like the Babe? Wah liao.... He is white and i'm Black now..... kekekeke
I never Guard the Door lei...

cuntking
15-10-2002, 12:48 AM
Amanda is my latest party partner as well as my 135th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.6 (quite pretty), boobs 0.3 (small) and service 0.75 (good catbath and bj)

Quite chatty and Great kisser.

cuntking
15-10-2002, 12:58 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with my latest Party gal, Amanda

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMANDA
4- AMY
5- APPLE
6- BAI HONG (retired)
7- BAI XUE
8- BIBI 1
9- BIBI 2
10- BLUE DIAMOND
11- CEFIRO
12- CHELSEA
13- CHERRY
14- CHRIS
15- CIVIC
16- COCO L22
17- COLA L22
18- CRYSTAL
19- D24
20- DIAMOND
21- EAST
22- ELAIN
23- EMELDA
24- EVA WH08
25- FANNY
26- HAI CHEW
27- HAI SAN
28- HAI YAN
29- HELLO KITTY
30- HUI YU
31- IRIS
32- JOJO L16 (retired)
33- JOLENE
34- KA LENG
35- KAREN
36- KIMMIE
37- KISSME
38- KITTY
39- LEEDS
40- LENG LENG
41- LEE WEN
42- LIVERPOOL (retired)
43- LISA
44- LS
45- MALAYSIA ICE (retired)
46- MAY BO
47- MEI HUI
48- MEI ZHI
49- MG
50- MIAO MIAO
51- MIKI
52- MJ
53- MONEY (retired)
54- MUN MUN (retired)
55- OG (retired)
56- ORANGE
57- PEE YI
58- PINKY
59- QUEEN
60- RUYI
61- S. ONE
62- SALEM
63- SAMMEI
64- SAMMIE 1
65- SAN SAN
66- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
67- SUGAR
68- SONY
69- TERESA
70- TOTO (retired)
71- VIOLET
72- WEN FANG (retired)
73- WINE
74- XIAO YU
75- XUE WEN
76- YAN ER
77- YOKO L28
78- YUKI
79- YUKI SEXY
80- ZHEN ZHEN L18
81- ZHEN ZHEN L28
82- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

ming
15-10-2002, 02:41 AM
bro ming, he is well trained by me ... what happened to your tu di bro shyboy ... busy studying the secret instructions you gave him?

So how's things on your side and where is your shifu bro kid?

Bro cuntking, i don't even has bro shyboy Hp no.....what a hack i know what happen to him.........may be got free bonk where he kept to himself.............hehehe

As for my shifu...........you meet him recently, so you should know more than me..........i too do not have his contact, wishes him the best.......Things not that well for me.............Miss the cat lah............seems from the forum that she had been missing for action too.......... :(

Ah Dez
15-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Amanda is my latest party partner as well as my 135th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.6 (quite pretty), boobs 0.3 (small) and service 0.75 (good catbath and bj)

She where got pretty? You getting old, cannot see clearly?

Oldboy
15-10-2002, 01:48 PM
Re: King's No. 82 Party Gal - Amanda

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She where got pretty? You getting old, cannot see clearly?

She likes a big nanny who likes to squeeze your didi.

Hahahaha

cuntking
15-10-2002, 02:00 PM
bro ming, he will be cuming today... you leh?

bro kid, did activate me yesterday but bro zyxel can only cum today and you still lock up ...... see today how lor, if you can cum then I check if he is in GL or not lor.

Errrr ... the cat should be working yesterday since your shifu was in GL .... hee hee hee

Bro cuntking, i don't even has bro shyboy Hp no.....what a hack i know what happen to him.........may be got free bonk where he kept to himself.............hehehe

As for my shifu...........you meet him recently, so you should know more than me..........i too do not have his contact, wishes him the best.......Things not that well for me.............Miss the cat lah............seems from the forum that she had been missing for action too.......... :(

cuntking
15-10-2002, 02:02 PM
bro oldboy, squeeze dicks ... I not sure but she can sure blow well ... ha ha ha

Originally posted by Oldboy
Re: King's No. 82 Party Gal - Amanda

She likes a big nanny who likes to squeeze your didi.

Hahahaha

KID278
15-10-2002, 08:56 PM
bro ming, he will be cuming today... you leh?

bro kid, did activate me yesterday but bro zyxel can only cum today and you still lock up ...... see today how lor, if you can cum then I check if he is in GL or not lor.

Errrr ... the cat should be working yesterday since your shifu was in GL .... hee hee hee

bro ming, I was at molek till very late in the evening. And since king seems unable to mobilise or acctivate the chance meeting so I left after a few sms exchanges
Pity my little darling working non stop except for her dinner break and worst of had to skip work again today.:p

Unless otherwise, our chance meeting shall be pretty slim as I will MIA anytime from now.

Happy bonking.:D

Cheers.
KId278.

poolhot.
15-10-2002, 10:44 PM
bro oldboy, squeeze dicks ... I not sure but she can sure blow well ... ha ha ha

Yo.....Bro King....Just repeat one of yr Fav gal Lee Wen. Still as enjoyable as ever. She mention that she tired, so I service her instead. Mention that you didnt bonk her long time liao.....Haha

Prime2000
15-10-2002, 11:17 PM

Bro King

You finally tried her..................except for the milk portion..........I believe you are sextified...............right????.........hehehehe

Prime2000

Kiddo
15-10-2002, 11:40 PM

Bro CK,

Sorry but definitely don't agree with your ratings. If out of my criteria..looks 6.5/10, boobs 7/10 and service 6/10. Quiet sort of gal. Only thing I agree with you is that she's a great kisser. I can still remember she french me all the way when I and her was on FJ, even when I was gasping for air she still don't let go. hehe :D

Only an average bonk. Not on my RTF list.

Cheers!

cuntking
16-10-2002, 01:02 AM
bro poolhot, errrrr .... how does she knows who am I ... hee hee hee?

Originally posted by poolhot

Yo.....Bro King....Just repeat one of yr Fav gal Lee Wen. Still as enjoyable as ever. She mention that she tired, so I service her instead. Mention that you didnt bonk her long time liao.....Haha

cuntking
16-10-2002, 01:05 AM
bro prime, yes she was good and I recommend to a few brothers today at HQ and she is one of the Top party gals.

She miss you leh .... she say how cum she always see your car but you never call her .... hmmmmm ... hee hee *wink wink*.. btw she will be leaving soon.

Bro King

You finally tried her..................except for the milk portion..........I believe you are sextified...............right????.........hehehehe

Prime2000

cuntking
16-10-2002, 01:08 AM
bro kiddo, my ratings here are upon 1 and based on my 3 criteria of looks, boobs and service.

Well each to his own ... she quiet? We talk through the session except during service, maybe we click?

Originally posted by Kiddo

Bro CK,

Sorry but definitely don't agree with your ratings. If out of my criteria..looks 6.5/10, boobs 7/10 and service 6/10. Quiet sort of gal. Only thing I agree with you is that she's a great kisser. I can still remember she french me all the way when I and her was on FJ, even when I was gasping for air she still don't let go. hehe :D

Only an average bonk. Not on my RTF list.

Cheers!

cuntking
16-10-2002, 01:20 AM

My 136th session is with Mei Ji.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.75 (pretty and cute), boobs 0.5 (small but nice to hole) and service 0.65 (normal with improvements in bj skills)

Prime2000
16-10-2002, 06:43 AM
bro prime, yes she was good and I recommend to a few brothers today at HQ and she is one of the Top party gals.

She miss you leh .... she say how cum she always see your car but you never call her .... hmmmmm ... hee hee *wink wink*.. btw she will be leaving soon.

Bro, Nice to know that you had and enjoyable session with her..........your fifth princess perhaps..........hehehe.

Sure or not she say miss me?????anyway.....she will remain as a legend in my history book...........kekeke..........she should be leaving at the end of the month for her home leave if I can remember correctly...........right bro?

Prime2000:)

cuntking
16-10-2002, 05:42 PM
bro prime, yes she MISS you and she can even tell me your car number .... 5th princess? I only have 2 now.

Bro, Nice to know that you had and enjoyable session with her..........your fifth princess perhaps..........hehehe.

Sure or not she say miss me?????anyway.....she will remain as a legend in my history book...........kekeke..........she should be leaving at the end of the month for her home leave if I can remember correctly...........right bro?

Prime2000:)

Prime2000
16-10-2002, 11:28 PM
bro prime, yes she MISS you and she can even tell me your car number .... 5th princess? I only have 2 now.

Bro King.......sad to say........ I do not have any intention to call her again as I have found my new forest..........which click with me very well and etc etc etc...............as I said, she will always be in my GL history book........first gal that I had two session in one day and twenty session in total. The record set by her had been broken by someone else(you know who)...........just too bad.

I thought you have four princess?? One of them retired.......that left with three..............now TWO:confused: How come? Kind to share? Perhaps Amanda can be your third princess..........

Prime2000

Kiddo
17-10-2002, 12:18 AM
bro kiddo, my ratings here are upon 1 and based on my 3 criteria of looks, boobs and service.

Well each to his own ... she quiet? We talk through the session except during service, maybe we click?

bro ck,

I also think most likely is that each to his own. Other reasons could be you more yandao than me and you more regular to her.

Oh well, also good lar. I don't have to compete with you guys for this more popular gal too. Except for when I am in the mood for aggressive frenching that is! Already stressed looking for the gals in my list.:D

Stiff Dickson
17-10-2002, 12:42 AM

Hi bro King, I've read another positive FR abt her fm bro Xiao Chu oso. Where is her home base actually?? Bro Xiao Chu oso nv mentioned, lei. Is it at 1612 too?

cuntking
17-10-2002, 12:43 AM
bro prime, I think you better go and water your forest soon as I saw her being rejected by a customer at HQ on Wed ........ well she is still good enough to be the Top party gal of the day.

My princesses ........ yes one retired, one depends on mood while another quite long never call liao ...... had been only with one ... haizzzz .... Amanda not really my type ........ Sammi1 maybe

Bro King.......sad to say........ I do not have any intention to call her again as I have found my new forest..........which click with me very well and etc etc etc...............as I said, she will always be in my GL history book........first gal that I had two session in one day and twenty session in total. The record set by her had been broken by someone else(you know who)...........just too bad.

I thought you have four princess?? One of them retired.......that left with three..............now TWO:confused: How come? Kind to share? Perhaps Amanda can be your third princess..........

Prime2000

cuntking
17-10-2002, 12:45 AM
bro kiddo, I not yandao at all ......... if you interested in yandao guys, I recommend you Mr Pitt ...... can fench or not I also not sure ...... you try then post FR lor ........ HA HA HA!

It was my first time with her and she is more elusive than popular ... hee hee hee

Originally posted by Kiddo

bro ck,

I also think most likely is that each to his own. Other reasons could be you more yandao than me and you more regular to her.

Oh well, also good lar. I don't have to compete with you guys for this more popular gal too. Except for when I am in the mood for aggressive frenching that is! Already stressed looking for the gals in my list.:D

cuntking
17-10-2002, 12:47 AM
bro dickson, there is also another good FR on her by bro mugan ...... well each to his own, you try then decide for yourself.

I not very good with the gals home base but we all tried her at 1612.

Originally posted by Stiff Dickson

Hi bro King, I've read another positive FR abt her fm bro Xiao Chu oso. Where is her home base actually?? Bro Xiao Chu oso nv mentioned, lei. Is it at 1612 too?

ming
17-10-2002, 05:39 AM
bro kiddo, I not yandao at all ......... if you interested in yandao guys, I recommend you Mr Pitt ...... can fench or not I also not sure ...... you try then post FR lor ........ HA HA HA!

It was my first time with her and she is more elusive than popular ... hee hee hee

Bro Cuntking, that Mr Pitt sure yandao lah...........:p

Prime2000
17-10-2002, 07:00 AM
bro prime, I think you better go and water your forest soon as I saw her being rejected by a customer at HQ on Wed ........ well she is still good enough to be the Top party gal of the day.

My princesses ........ yes one retired, one depends on mood while another quite long never call liao ...... had been only with one ... haizzzz .... Amanda not really my type ........ Sammi1 maybe

Bro King, firstly......her looks don't attrached people as she hardly or don't smile........so rejection quite common. Understand she wasn't feeling well when we spoke over the phone in the evening.....and after she went home..........

Understand on your situation..................haizzzzzz

Prime2000

cuntking
17-10-2002, 01:14 PM
But Mr Pitt is a good kisser or not ... bro kiddo must have passionate frenching one ... hee hee

Bro Cuntking, that Mr Pitt sure yandao lah...........:p

cuntking
17-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Yes she never smile outside the room one ....... no wonder you left so early last night, you send her to doctor or went to her house to take care of her?

Bro King, firstly......her looks don't attrached people as she hardly or don't smile........so rejection quite common. Understand she wasn't feeling well when we spoke over the phone in the evening.....and after she went home..........

Understand on your situation..................haizzzzzz

Prime2000

Prime2000
17-10-2002, 01:55 PM
Yes she never smile outside the room one ....... no wonder you left so early last night, you send her to doctor or went to her house to take care of her?

Bro,

Left early for other matters.................didn't send her to doctor......but had given her some medicine for to take after work......seems to be better when we spoke this morning........

Prime2000

glstunner
17-10-2002, 02:07 PM

Bro,

Left early for other matters.................didn't send her to doctor......but had given her some medicine for to take after work......seems to be better when we spoke this morning........

Prime2000

seldom c u around at tis time........bro king made a mistake....tat gal no dwgrade:)

ming
17-10-2002, 06:14 PM

seldom c u around at tis time........bro king made a mistake....tat gal no dwgrade:)

Bro glstunner

Also seldom see you around in the forum.....how things going for you? Saw you present fav, look very attrative. But won't be in my repeated list.

glstunner
18-10-2002, 12:55 AM

Bro glstunner

Also seldom see you around in the forum.....how things going for you? Saw you present fav, look very attrative. But won't be in my repeated list.

Bro Ming,

dun hav much time 2 spend here so only topic interest me then post lor........heng she bei gum u if not we fight 4 it....hee:D

cuntking
18-10-2002, 01:11 AM
bro stunner, not I post one hor ... someone else did and I just update the party gals list

cuntking
18-10-2002, 01:12 AM
Who is your current fav? Wine ... hee hee hee

Bro Ming,

dun hav much time 2 spend here so only topic interest me then post lor........heng she bei gum u if not we fight 4 it....hee:D

ming
18-10-2002, 02:13 AM

Bro cuntking, his current fav is one of your princess. Aiya will you two fight for her..........kekeke:p

ming
18-10-2002, 02:27 AM

Bro,

Prime2000

Bro Prime

You like that, your good bro sick got give him medicine or not? :p

Prime2000
18-10-2002, 06:53 AM

Bro Prime

You like that, your good bro sick got give him medicine or not? :p

Which bro sick????????you.............??????????

Prime2000

glstunner
18-10-2002, 12:52 PM

Bro king,

sori,i tot the info is fr u....anyway confirm wif ah hua tat its not true....coz she is 1 of my RTF tat y i need 2 confirm!

Wine-2nd fav nw got 1 became top liao......hee

Bro ming, r u refering 2 Lee Wen? WRONG,she my 3rd fav. hahaha:D

Ah Dez
18-10-2002, 12:57 PM

Bro king,

sori,i tot the info is fr u....anyway confirm wif ah hua tat its not true....coz she is 1 of my RTF tat y i need 2 confirm!

Wine-2nd fav nw got 1 became top liao......hee

Bro ming, r u refering 2 Lee Wen? WRONG,she my 3rd fav. hahaha:D

So many.... Wine, Lee Wen... so i guess.. your Top, should be.. Sammi1 or Pinky?

Xiao_zhu
18-10-2002, 01:01 PM

So many.... Wine, Lee Wen... so i guess.. your Top, should be.. Sammi1 or Pinky? If i'm not wrong Bro stunner Told me that his top is Pinky..... Right Bro stunner?

glstunner
18-10-2002, 01:07 PM

So many.... Wine, Lee Wen... so i guess.. your Top, should be.. Sammi1 or Pinky?

Bro dez,

ya man got big ones my fav......ur guess all wrong hehehe,she is very low profile 1 not so "hot"
BTW,repeat Pinky last mth,quite gd....i mention u,say misses u.
dun worry i did not say anything back abt u.ask her lor.

Saw ur F trip 2 boss,i went 2 times coz got 1 n half bottle left,eva really sucks tis time...should ask 4 no.9 Esther!

Prime2000
18-10-2002, 01:10 PM

Bro dez,

ya man got big ones my fav......ur guess all wrong hehehe,she is very low profile 1 not so "hot"

Saw ur F trip 2 boss,i went 2 times coz got 1 n half bottle left,eva really sucks tis time...should ask 4 no.9 Esther!

Could it be Orange?..........could it be East?...........Fang Ling?......Bibi1?............Moon perhaps?

Prime2000

Ah Dez
18-10-2002, 01:12 PM

Bro dez,

Pinky?? oh.. i just called her 2 weeks back.

Low profile?? hummm... i will dig her out!!... ZhenZhen L16?? haha...

Humm... going down to GL Now...

glstunner
18-10-2002, 01:12 PM
If i'm not wrong Bro stunner Told me that his top is Pinky..... Right Bro stunner?

Bro zhu,
got meh.....?? tat day i talk 2 u outside T place is i juz F Pinky but not my Top.....hehehehe

juz like bro king...i oso got 4 big boob princess but i knw he nw left 2.......y u all 1 2 knw ny TOP???????? bei gum u all 1 la.........:D

glstunner
18-10-2002, 01:15 PM

Could it be Orange?..........could it be East?...........Fang Ling?......Bibi1?............Moon perhaps?

Prime2000

Moon?? which 1? 2060 or 2224?
2060 fake 1 so out n 2224 not big.......tks 4 ur guess!

Xiao_zhu
18-10-2002, 01:16 PM

Bro zhu,
got meh.....?? tat day i talk 2 u outside T place is i juz F Pinky but not my Top.....hehehehe

juz like bro king...i oso got 4 big boob princess but i knw he nw left 2.......y u all 1 2 knw ny TOP???????? bei gum u all 1 la.........:D Wah than like that i'm in the wrong liao...... That time i meet you till now how long liao? Cannot remember kekekeke Aiya we want to know cause we CARE about you mah..... kekekekeke we won't take you Top away one lah...

Prime2000
18-10-2002, 01:17 PM

What about Orange?..............

Prime2000

glstunner
18-10-2002, 01:18 PM

Pinky?? oh.. i just called her 2 weeks back.

Low profile?? hummm... i will dig her out!!... ZhenZhen L16?? haha...

Humm... going down to GL Now...

L16 got ZZ meh? i tot the 1 fr 1815? ya xiao zhen oso my fav.
grrrrrrr.......so many fav!

K enjoy urself.........Mmmmmmmm i knw u done a F CUP,how i envy
u...got place ur dick between 4 tits Fuck?? my fav oso haha!

Ah Dez
18-10-2002, 01:20 PM

ZhenZhen L18
Iris
Bai Xue
jolene

glstunner
18-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Wah than like that i'm in the wrong liao...... That time i meet you till now how long liao? Cannot remember kekekeke Aiya we want to know cause we CARE about you mah..... kekekekeke we won't take you Top away one lah...

Siao la,who got $150 can cal liao,my top wat not my wife,right anot........Tue got makan i knw but wking 2nd shf tat day if not will cum dw meet up wif U n the rest........

bro prime,pls la stop guessing.....like tat 1 by 1 sure gonna JackPot! kekekeke............

glstunner
18-10-2002, 01:26 PM

ZhenZhen L18
Iris
Bai Xue
jolene

Dun tell u leh........(like girl)
Iris/Jolene big meh???

Prime2000
18-10-2002, 01:30 PM

Siao la,who got $150 can cal liao,my top wat not my wife,right anot........Tue got makan i knw but wking 2nd shf tat day if not will cum dw meet up wif U n the rest........

bro prime,pls la stop guessing.....like tat 1 by 1 sure gonna JackPot! kekekeke............

You call this few for repeats...........and so far Wine you repeat the most..........right??????? Than you say Wine buay gum.......did you try Small Ivy recently???.........Pei Yi is out as boobs not big, CoCo you try you also say buay gum..........Don't tell me you try Ringo??????

Ah Dez
18-10-2002, 01:38 PM

You call this few for repeats...........and so far Wine you repeat the most..........right??????? Than you say Wine buay gum.......did you try Small Ivy recently???.........Pei Yi is out as boobs not big, CoCo you try you also say buay gum..........Don't tell me you try Ringo??????

Ringo?? haha!!..

Small ivy?? tried her recently.. then saw her again just 2 days back.... i think her boobs strink size eh...
now... only 1/2 hand can cup liao!

Prime2000
18-10-2002, 01:43 PM

Ringo?? haha!!..

Small ivy?? tried her recently.. then saw her again just 2 days back.... i think her boobs strink size eh...
now... only 1/2 hand can cup liao!

You also know Ringo............????

Prime2000

Ah Dez
18-10-2002, 01:48 PM

You also know Ringo............????

Prime2000

Woof Woof!!!:D

Prime2000
18-10-2002, 01:54 PM
Naughty.........Naughty.........very naughty.......hahahaha:D

Prime2000

Ah Dez
18-10-2002, 05:54 PM
Naughty.........Naughty.........very naughty.......hahahaha:D

Prime2000

HaHa... She so BIG SIZE!!!.. Bigger than TongTong eh..

Big Size
Big Breast
Big Mouth!!!... Everything BIG!!!...

I saw once... scared liao!!!

Anyway... She is called Ringo.. but a lot of okt call her RAINBOW. You know lah... they don't know good english

If i am correct. 1606's girl?? Cat 80 girl.

Prime2000
19-10-2002, 12:25 AM

HaHa... She so BIG SIZE!!!.. Bigger than TongTong eh..

Big Size
Big Breast
Big Mouth!!!... Everything BIG!!!...

I saw once... scared liao!!!

Anyway... She is called Ringo.. but a lot of okt call her RAINBOW. You know lah... they don't know good english

If i am correct. 1606's girl?? Cat 80 girl.

You got all the answer CORRECT!!!!

There is another one that almost the same size as her........from 1639............do you know her??????

If you know...............well.........I will be really impressed by you........one word to describe...............GOOD.

Prime2000

cuntking
19-10-2002, 01:47 AM
Suddenly my thread like becum a Million Dollar Question thread, "Who is bro stunner's top gal?" ... hee hee hee

I know who is the gal liao, saw her at HQ today and she was wearing green. Like what bro stunner say she buay gam me, so we can still cheong together, no need to fight ... but for his 2nd and 3rd princess ....... must draw lots liao .... he is the boobs master while I am the milk man ... ha ha ha

bro prime, you talking about Wei Wei5 from 1639? Let me ask you who has the bigest boobs in GL?

ming
19-10-2002, 01:48 AM

Which bro sick????????you.............??????????

Prime2000

Bro Prime, not me i not sick is bro TRtipsters.......he sick you also dun know...........Aiya got lover no bro.:mad:

cuntking
19-10-2002, 01:56 AM
bro TRtipster is sick? He call me that day, sound ok leh ...... aiya maybe if he wear skirt and have waterfall, bro prime will buy him some medicine and call him in the morning to check if he is felling better .... hee hee heee

Bro Prime, not me i not sick is bro TRtipsters.......he sick you also dun know...........Aiya got lover no bro.:mad:

ming
19-10-2002, 02:07 AM
Suddenly my thread like becum a Million Dollar Question thread, "Who is bro stunner's top gal?" ... hee hee hee

I know who is the gal liao, saw her at HQ today and she was wearing green. Like what bro stunner say she buay gam me, so we can still cheong together, no need to fight ... but for his 2nd and 3rd princess ....... must draw lots liao .... he is the boobs master while I am the milk man ... ha ha ha

bro prime, you talking about Wei Wei5 from 1639? Let me ask you who has the bigest boobs in GL?

Bro Prime, bro ah dez n bro cuntking

You all "HUA SHAN LUN JIAN"........all bro newbies pls stay out, wait kenna injure dun say i did not warn you all. So where the other two? have not arrive yet (you three should know i mean that two)?:p

Ah Dez
19-10-2002, 06:32 AM

Just think abt it... Wei Wei and Ringo Tarma!!... Woah.. wonder who.. can take it..
Maybe your 1612's Laughing Buddha?

Biggest boobs in term of body and Size?? or just the Boobs alone?

Ah Dez
19-10-2002, 06:34 AM

Bro Prime, bro ah dez n bro cuntking

You all "HUA SHAN LUN JIAN"........all bro newbies pls stay out, wait kenna injure dun say i did not warn you all. So where the other two? have not arrive yet (you three should know i mean that two)?:p

Huh?? just exchanging pointers..... hummm... i really don't know which other 2, Ming, you got to enlighten me.

Prime2000
19-10-2002, 07:44 AM

He and me sick almost the same time...........why I don't?.....As for you........I think you have different kind of Sickness............medicine cannot cure you................

Prime2000

Prime2000
19-10-2002, 07:51 AM

Wei WEi5.............not her.......another one.......

Bigest Boobs in GL? well...........that I don't know........hehehe

Prime2000

Xiao_zhu
19-10-2002, 01:01 PM

bro prime,pls la stop guessing.....like tat 1 by 1 sure gonna JackPot! kekekeke............ Ok Ok You also must tell me than i can call mah hahahaha......
No need to have Makan session than can come lei... even no makan you also can come and meet us.....
Waiting to see you soon

cuntking
19-10-2002, 01:04 PM
Boobs only!

1612 laughing budda ... got so many ... which one? The wood one or my gold one or the human one .... hee hee hee

Just think abt it... Wei Wei and Ringo Tarma!!... Woah.. wonder who.. can take it..
Maybe your 1612's Laughing Buddha?

Biggest boobs in term of body and Size?? or just the Boobs alone?

cuntking
19-10-2002, 01:10 PM
Ohhhh ..... I know liao .... King Kong .... *wink wink* ... ha ha ha

Ok give you easy question which GL have the most wet waterfall?

Wei WEi5.............not her.......another one.......

Bigest Boobs in GL? well...........that I don't know........hehehe

Prime2000

glstunner
19-10-2002, 01:47 PM

Bro king,
KK = WeiWei 5???????? same gal??

ming
19-10-2002, 01:49 PM

Huh?? just exchanging pointers..... hummm... i really don't know which other 2, Ming, you got to enlighten me.

Aiya........you all still have not finish yet......so who the no 1? The two Hustler n omnia lah.........that make it the five legend of GL.:p

Bro Prime

What sickness you talking about? I so fit everyday go excerise, where can get sick.

TheRod
19-10-2002, 02:36 PM
Hi Cuntking,

How would you rank Bai Xue in terms of looks, boobs, skills, attitude ?

Prime2000
20-10-2002, 02:05 AM

Bro king.........to be honest.................I don't know the answer.......outdated liao..............hehehe.......don't mind letting me know the answer.......

KK was the correct answer...........you really King.............bros out there she is not the KK from 2058. This KK is from 1639.

Prime2000

Prime2000
20-10-2002, 02:09 AM

Aiya........you all still have not finish yet......so who the no 1? The two Hustler n omnia lah.........that make it the five legend of GL.:p

Bro Prime

What sickness you talking about? I so fit everyday go excerise, where can get sick.

You will still be sick even though you are fit.............in this case, you have different kind of sickness.............as I said..............medicine cannot cure you...........

Prime2000

cuntking
20-10-2002, 03:22 AM
bro stunner, both are different gal but both have BIG Boobs. You try before?

Bro king,

cuntking
20-10-2002, 03:25 AM
hi to you too, you post in 3 different thread asking aout her ... I have answered in the other threads. Hope that you will try her and write us an updated FR soon.

Originally posted by TheRod
Hi Cuntking,

How would you rank Bai Xue in terms of looks, boobs, skills, attitude ?

cuntking
20-10-2002, 03:29 AM
bro prime, I not as skillful as you in making waterfalls ..... so how I know? only you have the answer ..... never mind, each to his own.

KK although with big boobs but she don't attract me, too hugh liao ..... if really no choice I rather take Tong Tong.

Bro king.........to be honest.................I don't know the answer.......outdated liao..............hehehe.......don't mind letting me know the answer.......

KK was the correct answer...........you really King.............bros out there she is not the KK from 2058. This KK is from 1639.

Prime2000

glstunner
20-10-2002, 08:34 AM
bro stunner, both are different gal but both have BIG Boobs. You try before?

Both fr 1639 rite? WW5 oso big meh,never hear u mention bf???
no try bf,if try sure update u.

Prime2000
20-10-2002, 08:35 AM
bro prime, I not as skillful as you in making waterfalls ..... so how I know? only you have the answer ..... never mind, each to his own.

KK although with big boobs but she don't attract me, too hugh liao ..... if really no choice I rather take Tong Tong.

Bro, to tell you frankly............I am getting very lazy these days......all the skill never put to practice for a long time already.........tongue stiffen......I think not as flexible as before...........haizzzz

Prime2000

glstunner
20-10-2002, 08:41 AM

Bro, to tell you frankly............I am getting very lazy these days......all the skill never put to practice for a long time already.........tongue stiffen......I think not as flexible as before...........haizzzz

Prime2000

Lazy.......?? endless talk in the rm?? haizzzzzzzz,y like tat...well to his each own!hee.........:D

Ah Dez
20-10-2002, 09:05 AM

Bro king,

I know who is your Number 1.... ha, Time for you to guess my Number1 !:p

ming
20-10-2002, 01:54 PM

Lazy.......?? endless talk in the rm?? haizzzzzzzz,y like tat...well to his each own!hee.........:D

Hello, bro glstunner why you were her wait got injuried than you know.

Hello, bro Prime sick sick sick.......i not sick but siao liao.

Prime2000
20-10-2002, 02:19 PM

Hello, bro glstunner why you were her wait got injuried than you know.

Hello, bro Prime sick sick sick.......i not sick but siao liao.

I am indeed sick..........cough alot.......glad to know finally you know you Siao Liao.........

Prime2000

glstunner
20-10-2002, 03:29 PM

I know who is your Number 1.... ha, Time for you to guess my Number1 !:p

Some1 told u ar...........hee she another hidden gem,as 4 ur no.1,
i not interested! hahahaha.......
dun knw ur taste leh.............

ming
20-10-2002, 08:53 PM

I am indeed sick..........cough alot.......glad to know finally you know you Siao Liao.........

Prime2000

Bro Prime

YA ya......i siao liao, next time see me better becareful.....i will be after you...........:p

cuntking
21-10-2002, 01:35 AM
Yes both from 1639 .... both is big sized so maybe overshadow their big boobs.

Both fr 1639 rite? WW5 oso big meh,never hear u mention bf???
no try bf,if try sure update u.

Prime2000
21-10-2002, 01:36 AM

Bro Prime

YA ya......i siao liao, next time see me better becareful.....i will be after you...........:p

Ming

I don't think so.........as I won't be seeing you unless you jailbreak again.................but If you were to be set free..........I will be waiting............come and get me if you can or if you know how.............

Prime2000

cuntking
22-10-2002, 01:49 AM

After Tommy recommended Violet to bro super tooler, saw her in her usual short and tight grey dress ... nose bleed and steam liao!

My 137th session is with Bai Xue.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.65 (sweet & cute looking), boobs 0.75 (lots of milk but the nipples slighty big) and service 0.5 (normal but tends to talk a lot)

Ah Dez
22-10-2002, 02:14 AM

After Tommy recommended Violet to bro super tooler, saw her in her usual short and tight grey dress ... nose bleed and steam liao!

My 137th session is with Bai Xue.

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.65 (sweet & cute looking), boobs 0.75 (lots of milk but the nipples slighty big) and service 0.5 (normal but tends to talk a lot)

cuntking, you go drink milk again .... you big baby .... I think you can change nick to Milk king ;)

Ah Dez
22-10-2002, 05:15 AM
Bai Xue Bai Xue ,White Like Snow

Bai Xue Bai Xue, Hot and Cold

Bai Xue Bai Xue ,on the mark

Bai Xue Bai Xue , Normal FUCK!

Xiao_zhu
22-10-2002, 11:45 AM

cuntking, you go drink milk again .... you big baby .... I think you can change nick to Milk king ;) Ha ha ha Bro dez you don't know meh he got Many nick lei...... He no need to change, ppl also know how many nick he have....

cuntking
22-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey little pig, you are the one with many nicks ..... xiao ping guo, xiao meow meow, xiao BB ...... me only ONE word for you MASTER .... go get my milk bottle ... ha ha ha

Ha ha ha Bro dez you don't know meh he got Many nick lei...... He no need to change, ppl also know how many nick he have....

Xiao_zhu
22-10-2002, 04:45 PM
Hey little pig, you are the one with many nicks ..... xiao ping guo, xiao meow meow, xiao BB ...... me only ONE word for you MASTER .... go get my milk bottle ... ha ha ha

Ya lah for me i ONLY Call you master... BUT for others hee hee hee.... Milkking, Niu mo wang etc..... kekekekke
You want your milk bottle? ok onz lah..... Ai tan ai tan later i will be there...

cuntking
23-10-2002, 01:53 AM
bro xiao zhu, where is my milk bottle ... on the account of the good food you bought for me today, you are forgiven ... hee hee hee

Ya lah for me i ONLY Call you master... BUT for others hee hee hee.... Milkking, Niu mo wang etc..... kekekekke
You want your milk bottle? ok onz lah..... Ai tan ai tan later i will be there...

cuntking
23-10-2002, 02:42 AM
bro shyboy, don't help him lah ... he still under age & drinking milk at home ... ha ha ha

he is blocked fr porn sites hahaha, cannot surf from home, now tryin to help him to get here

Xiao_zhu
23-10-2002, 12:32 PM
bro xiao zhu, where is my milk bottle ... on the account of the good food you bought for me today, you are forgiven ... hee hee hee

Ha ha ha Ok ok that one call good food? kekekeke i thought Dong hai food is better? kekekeke see today i can buy anot if can i will buy down

Xiao_zhu
23-10-2002, 12:37 PM
bro shyboy, don't help him lah ... he still under age & drinking milk at home ... ha ha ha

Hello Mr king i where got under age? At home i no Milk to drink lei..... Ah bo you come my house and feed me loh.... kekekeke..... Wah liao now at home got internet But cannot go in to porn site..... How to unblock

cuntking
24-10-2002, 12:09 AM
How I know your house got milk or not, never been inside your house?

Get the IT experts like bro manhorsesg or bro sharkman to help you

Hello Mr king i where got under age? At home i no Milk to drink lei..... Ah bo you come my house and feed me loh.... kekekeke..... Wah liao now at home got internet But cannot go in to porn site..... How to unblock

Xiao_zhu
24-10-2002, 02:44 PM
How I know your house got milk or not, never been inside your house?

Get the IT experts like bro manhorsesg or bro sharkman to help you

Hee hee my house only got Fresh Milk there's no Human milk........

See how first lah..... I ask sharkman liao he siad he will help me to find out

cuntking
25-10-2002, 12:46 AM
Zu Er is my latest party partner as well as my 138th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.65 (chubby Japanese looks), boobs 0.3 (small) and service 0.85 (Full package)

Another cartoon gal, friendly and loves kissing

cuntking
25-10-2002, 12:48 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with my latest Party gal, Zu Er

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMANDA
4- AMY
5- APPLE
6- BAI HONG (retired)
7- BAI XUE
8- BIBI 1
9- BIBI 2
10- BLUE DIAMOND
11- CEFIRO
12- CHELSEA
13- CHERRY
14- CHRIS
15- CIVIC
16- COCO L22
17- COLA L22
18- CRYSTAL
19- D24
20- DIAMOND
21- EAST
22- ELAIN
23- EMELDA
24- EVA WH08
25- FANNY
26- HAI CHEW
27- HAI SAN
28- HAI YAN
29- HELLO KITTY
30- HUI YU
31- IRIS
32- JOJO L16 (retired)
33- JOLENE
34- KA LENG
35- KAREN
36- KIMMIE
37- KISSME
38- KITTY
39- LEEDS
40- LENG LENG
41- LEE WEN
42- LIVERPOOL (retired)
43- LISA
44- LS
46- MAY BO
47- MEI HUI
48- MEI ZHI
49- MG
50- MIAO MIAO
51- MIKI
52- MJ
53- MONEY (retired)
54- MUN MUN (retired)
55- OG (retired)
56- ORANGE
57- PEE YI
58- PINKY
59- QUEEN
60- RUYI
61- S. ONE
62- SALEM
63- SAMMEI
64- SAMMIE 1
65- SAN SAN
66- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
67- SUGAR
68- SONY
69- TERESA
70- TOTO (retired)
71- VIOLET
72- WEN FANG (retired)
73- WINE
74- XIAO YU
75- XUE WEN
76- YAN ER
77- YOKO L28
78- YUKI
79- YUKI SEXY
80- ZHEN ZHEN L18
81- ZHEN ZHEN L28
82- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)
83- ZU ER

Anyway this is my most updated list. Still looking for new princesses.

Ah Dez
25-10-2002, 01:07 AM
Zu Er is my latest party partner as well as my 138th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.65 (chubby Japanese looks), boobs 0.3 (small) and service 0.85 (Full package)

Another cartoon gal, friendly and loves kissing

Ya ya ya she can be commando and gf service .... change to customer taste .... too bad lousy figure :(

Xiao_zhu
25-10-2002, 11:57 AM

the filter service is lame hahaha, dun waste $$$ to subscribe to the service, tell u how to unblock later How to unblock? TELL ME!!!
I cannot tahan at home no Forum

cuntking
25-10-2002, 02:25 PM
Cannot tahan then go PCC lah.

How to unblock? TELL ME!!!
I cannot tahan at home no Forum

Xiao_zhu
25-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Cannot tahan then go PCC lah.

You!!! you keep on Picking on me hor..... Now what i ever i said you will shoot the arrow....
Wah liao i know you love me alot But don't like that lei hahaha

I talking about Internet lei what PCC....

cuntking
25-10-2002, 02:49 PM
You want me to Love you ?

Scold is to dote, Beat is to Love ... you want me to beat you? Bring me the Beat Dog (or Pig) Stick ... ha ha ha

Of course I know you talking about internet lah, I not your Master for fun ... hee hee hee

You!!! you keep on Picking on me hor..... Now what i ever i said you will shoot the arrow....
Wah liao i know you love me alot But don't like that lei hahaha

I talking about Internet lei what PCC....

Xiao_zhu
25-10-2002, 02:54 PM

Scold is to dote, Beat is to Love ... you want me to beat you? Bring me the Beat Dog (or Pig) Stick ... ha ha ha

Of course I know you talking about internet lah, I not your Master for fun ... hee hee hee

EEEk Don't know you to love me..... Beat me for what? i so good and gentle kekekeke i don't Like Bondage hor kekekekeke
the Beat Dog or Pig stick cannot not use liao lah.... No use for me.... You must Ask Mr hairy Leg to lend you The Jing Ku pang

KID278
25-10-2002, 03:56 PM
EEEk Don't know you to love me..... Beat me for what? i so good and gentle kekekeke i don't Like Bondage hor kekekekeke
the Beat Dog or Pig stick cannot not use liao lah.... No use for me.... You must Ask Mr hairy Leg to lend you The Jing Ku pang

bro xiao_zhu, maybe you should do something which your master cant do than you will have your liberty.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Xiao_zhu
25-10-2002, 04:31 PM

bro xiao_zhu, maybe you should do something which your master cant do than you will have your liberty.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278. You mean in the room or what?
Hmmmm Do the things that he can't do? Wah liao what thing? Most of the thing i do he also can do...

Master can you do flat DS kekekekeke
Remember the pic we saw in Archer Plam? Can you do that?

cuntking
26-10-2002, 12:08 AM
hmmmm flat doggie .. depends with which gal lah. Teacher never teach you Butterfly poistion meh .. one of her top style.

do you know who gave bro archer the plam? and who beam him the program .... *Top Secret* ..... hee hee

You mean in the room or what?
Hmmmm Do the things that he can't do? Wah liao what thing? Most of the thing i do he also can do...

Master can you do flat DS kekekekeke
Remember the pic we saw in Archer Plam? Can you do that?

Ah Dez
26-10-2002, 08:44 AM

Ask him to pay for all your bonks as you bring him to enlightenment.

Xiao_zhu
26-10-2002, 11:24 AM
hmmmm flat doggie .. depends with which gal lah. Teacher never teach you Butterfly poistion meh .. one of her top style.

do you know who gave bro archer the plam? and who beam him the program .... *Top Secret* ..... hee hee

Kekekekeke Teacher Teach me alot of style... Butterfly poistion sure have lah.....
Like Master like Student Hee hee hee....

You had told me that the plam Mr archer had is gave by you mah
Errr who beam him the program lei i don't know... But very useful kekekeke in the room can choose the style

Xiao_zhu
26-10-2002, 11:26 AM

Ask him to pay for all your bonks as you bring him to enlightenment. ME pay his Bonk? you siao bo....
He should pay my bonk hor... Cause i have a limted time and money.... kekekeke
Master must take care of student...

cuntking
26-10-2002, 01:18 PM
It is me that beam him the program lah ... ha ha ha

But you want to learn things not inside the program you go and ask bro dez lah ... I still remember his "Sliding" style ..... hee hee hee

Kekekekeke Teacher Teach me alot of style... Butterfly poistion sure have lah.....
Like Master like Student Hee hee hee....

You had told me that the plam Mr archer had is gave by you mah
Errr who beam him the program lei i don't know... But very useful kekekeke in the room can choose the style

Xiao_zhu
29-10-2002, 08:45 AM
It is me that beam him the program lah ... ha ha ha

But you want to learn things not inside the program you go and ask bro dez lah ... I still remember his "Sliding" style ..... hee hee hee

Hmmm sliding Style.... i know i saw this Style before ......

cuntking
29-10-2002, 01:36 PM
Where did you see it before ... did you follow bro dez into the room before?

Xiao_zhu
29-10-2002, 01:43 PM
Where did you see it before ... did you follow bro dez into the room before?

No lah you siao huh? Follow him to the Room? No way man....
I saw it in A porn Movie..... That i just download afew weeks ago....

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 12:51 AM
No lah you siao huh? Follow him to the Room? No way man....
I saw it in A porn Movie..... That i just download afew weeks ago....

You did follow me to a movie today :D

cuntking
30-10-2002, 01:35 AM
Ruby is my latest party partner as well as my 139th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5 (normal), boobs 0.35 (small and firm, with nice nipples) and service 0.75 (above average but too soft)

Quite a nice gal but very elusive.

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 01:36 AM

Ermmm...i don't think so lah. The style was self-invented.

Ask Cuntking, i got give him Demo before.
:D

cuntking
30-10-2002, 01:40 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with my latest Party gal, Ruby

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMANDA
4- AMY
5- APPLE
6- BAI HONG (retired)
7- BAI XUE
8- BIBI 1
9- BIBI 2
10- BLUE DIAMOND
11- CEFIRO
12- CHELSEA
13- CHERRY
14- CHRIS
15- CIVIC
16- COCO L22
17- COLA L22
18- CRYSTAL
19- D24
20- DIAMOND
21- EAST
22- ELAIN
23- EMELDA
24- EVA WH08
25- FANNY
26- HAI CHEW
27- HAI SAN
28- HAI YAN
29- HELLO KITTY
30- HUI YU
31- IRIS
32- JOJO L16 (retired)
33- JOLENE
34- KA LENG
35- KAREN
36- KIMMIE
37- KISSME
38- KITTY
39- LEEDS
40- LENG LENG
41- LEE WEN
42- LIVERPOOL (retired)
43- LISA
44- LS
46- MAY BO
47- MEI HUI
48- MEI ZHI
49- MG
50- MIAO MIAO
51- MIKI
52- MJ
53- MONEY (retired)
54- MUN MUN (retired)
55- OG (retired)
56- ORANGE
57- PEE YI
58- PINKY
59- QUEEN
60- RUBY
61- RUYI
62- S. ONE
63- SALEM
64- SAMMEI
65- SAMMIE 1
66- SAN SAN
67- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
68- SUGAR
69- SONY
70- TERESA
71- TOTO (retired)
72- VIOLET
73- WEN FANG (retired)
74- WINE
75- XIAO YU
76- XUE WEN
77- YAN ER
78- YOKO L28
79- YUKI
80- YUKI SEXY
81- ZHEN ZHEN L18
82- ZHEN ZHEN L28
83- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)
84- ZU ER

stingmark
30-10-2002, 11:01 AM
hiya ck, long time no see.... been very busy at work... any chance my princess Joey has returned from kl? i might be able to squeeze in a few bonks if i time it correctly... heehee ... thks in advance...

Xiao_zhu
30-10-2002, 02:13 PM

You did follow me to a movie today :D Hee hee Only movie Meh? i thought We Do something more? kekekekeke

Xiao_zhu
30-10-2002, 02:15 PM

Ermmm...i don't think so lah. The style was self-invented.

Ask Cuntking, i got give him Demo before.
:D NVM Later i meet you i will show you the style that i'm talking about

cuntking
31-10-2002, 12:19 AM
bro stingmark, yes your princess is back but quite elusive. Check with Tommy for her availibilty.

Originally posted by stingmark
hiya ck, long time no see.... been very busy at work... any chance my princess Joey has returned from kl? i might be able to squeeze in a few bonks if i time it correctly... heehee ... thks in advance...

Ah Neo
31-10-2002, 12:29 AM
Boobs 0.35 small and firm, bro king u nowadays cut down on milk?
Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.5 (normal), boobs 0.35 (small and firm, with nice nipples) and service 0.75 (above average but too soft)

cuntking
31-10-2002, 12:32 AM
bro neo, no more new cows to milk leh ... saw my favourite cow at HQ today but I need to go off early. Also saw the Queen, lost a lot of weight, bro sharkman had her, I wonder how was his session.

Originally posted by Ah Neo
Boobs 0.35 small and firm, bro king u nowadays cut down on milk?

Ah Neo
31-10-2002, 12:35 AM
Queen ? Actual working name? Pai seh me not as knowledgeable as you.

U done her b4? If yes i go check for her FR. Care to share your favourite cow? :D

bro neo, no more new cows to milk leh ... saw my favourite cow at HQ today but I need to go off early. Also saw the Queen, lost a lot of weight, bro sharkman had her, I wonder how was his session.

cuntking
31-10-2002, 12:36 AM
Yes, go and check my FR thread. You too home never do homework ... wait I ask Teacher punish you .... hee hee hee

Queen ? Actual working name? Pai seh me not as knowledgeable as you.

U done her b4? If yes i go check for her FR.

Ah Neo
31-10-2002, 12:41 AM
Wait ! U haven't tell me your favourite cow ... :(

Yes, go and check my FR thread. You too home never do homework ... wait I ask Teacher punish you .... hee hee hee

cuntking
31-10-2002, 12:48 AM
My big boobs princess ... go do homework .... test you the next time at HQ, fail no MILK for you .... hee hee hee

Wait ! U haven't tell me your favourite cow ... :(

Ah Dez
31-10-2002, 01:51 AM
Wait ! U haven't tell me your favourite cow

You don't know his big neh neh lover? :eek:

Hint hint LW ;)

ming
31-10-2002, 03:03 AM

You don't know his big neh neh lover? :eek:

Hint hint LW ;)

Bro Ah Dez

Confirm, your final answer? Bro cuntking, long time no meet how things going for you? Seem like recently you back to your bonking mood again.

Ah Neo
31-10-2002, 03:05 AM
Got the hint !! Thanks Dez !! :D

You don't know his big neh neh lover?
Hint hint LW ;)

stingmark
31-10-2002, 10:08 AM
bro stingmark, yes your princess is back but quite elusive. Check with Tommy for her availibilty.

thanks bro...
i noticed that u've started cutting down on milk..heehee...with Ruby being ur latest party gal and all.... well, maybe u ought to go try debbie ... looks like gal next door... boobs quite small... but she gives damn hot bbbj... lots of slurping, sucking and tongue twirling action... she's like a diesel engine...slow to start but once u push all the right buttons and get her hot ... very hard to tahan.... of course, this comes with the usual caveat - omfiamp...

rgds

cuntking
31-10-2002, 10:47 AM
bro ming & bro stingmark, yes due to the lack of princesses ... I just venture into uncharted waters and try any gals that I see whose looks attract me or if Tommy & the brothers at HQ recommend strongly.

bro ming, have you contact you shifu or the cat lately, both like gone in the wind .... no sound liao.

bro stingmark, derby looks good but see my mood lah

Bro Ah Dez

Confirm, your final answer? Bro cuntking, long time no meet how things going for you? Seem like recently you back to your bonking mood again.

Ah Dez
31-10-2002, 02:27 PM
Got the hint !! Thanks Dez !! :D

But he always complain that he don't click with her.

So he got for himself..."JAPANESE MILK";)

Ah Neo
31-10-2002, 02:43 PM
How come? So strange ... dun click yet can be favourite ...

To Bro King, u bonk so many working ladies ... maybe you should repeat them another time round ?

But he always complain that he don't click with her.

So he got for himself..."JAPANESE MILK";)

The_Hustler
31-10-2002, 03:19 PM
Ruby is my latest party partner as well as my 139th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Quite a nice gal but very elusive.

Wow... the world is topsy turvy... milk king whipper going 4 pancakes.... ehhehe.

Anyway, thanks 4 servicing prisoner no. 6. Been awhile since I last look up her cell. Hope she's fine.... with her whipping of course.

As for me...I'm OFF to UK tonight with an open ticket option.... I might just back off last minute cos have to pay ur salary.

Anfield, here I come.
The Hustler

Ah Neo
31-10-2002, 03:56 PM
Bon voyage ... hope that ... You Will Never Walk Alone ... :p

Originally posted by The_Hustler

Wow... the world is topsy turvy... milk king whipper going 4 pancakes.... ehhehe.

Anyway, thanks 4 servicing prisoner no. 6. Been awhile since I last look up her cell. Hope she's fine.... with her whipping of course.

As for me...I'm OFF to UK tonight with an open ticket option.... I might just back off last minute cos have to pay ur salary.

Anfield, here I come.
The Hustler

cuntking
01-11-2002, 01:47 AM
bro neo, some I repeat, some I put a stop liao ... each to his own.

How come? So strange ... dun click yet can be favourite ...

To Bro King, u bonk so many working ladies ... maybe you should repeat them another time round ?

cuntking
01-11-2002, 01:49 AM
Opps did not know she was your No. 6 which is also my fav number ... hee hee hee

Btw, got the pay from your Asst. Warden ...... did not see you post so you should be on your way to Soho in London ... ha ha ha .. have fun

Originally posted by The_Hustler

Anfield, here I come.
The Hustler

Ah Dez
01-11-2002, 09:26 AM
You got your JAPANESE MILK... you enough liao..

cuntking
02-11-2002, 12:49 AM
bro dez, Japanese milk missing leh ... almost tried Lee Wen today .... haiz!

You got your JAPANESE MILK... you enough liao..

Xiao_zhu
02-11-2002, 12:33 PM
You got your JAPANESE MILK... you enough liao.. Who is Japanese Milk??????????:confused:
Bro Dez izzit the Girl that we saw that day? kekekekekeke
The Japanese gal.... remember?

cuntking
02-11-2002, 04:00 PM
The milk that I drink the most number of times lor .. *wink wink*

Who is Japanese Milk??????????:confused:
Bro Dez izzit the Girl that we saw that day? kekekekekeke
The Japanese gal.... remember?

CumKing
02-11-2002, 04:31 PM

And which cow would that be?

cuntking
03-11-2002, 01:39 AM
bro CK, you already tried a F cup cow .... don't cum and sntach my milk ... ha ha ha

You want to know ... check with my guys or Tommy lor

Originally posted by CumKing

And which cow would that be?

cuntking
05-11-2002, 02:12 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with the retirement of Hui Yu

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMANDA
4- AMY
5- APPLE
6- BAI HONG (retired)
7- BAI XUE
8- BIBI 1
9- BIBI 2
10- BLUE DIAMOND
11- CEFIRO
12- CHELSEA
13- CHERRY
14- CHRIS
15- CIVIC
16- COCO L22
17- COLA L22
18- CRYSTAL
19- D24
20- DIAMOND
21- EAST
22- ELAIN
23- EMELDA
24- EVA WH08
25- FANNY
26- HAI CHEW
27- HAI SAN
28- HAI YAN
29- HELLO KITTY
30- HUI YU (retired)
31- IRIS
32- JOJO L16 (retired)
33- JOLENE
34- KA LENG
35- KAREN
36- KIMMIE
37- KISSME
38- KITTY
39- LEEDS
40- LENG LENG
41- LEE WEN
42- LIVERPOOL (retired)
43- LISA
44- LS
46- MAY BO
47- MEI HUI
48- MEI ZHI
49- MG
50- MIAO MIAO
51- MIKI
52- MJ
53- MONEY (retired)
54- MUN MUN (retired)
55- OG (retired)
56- ORANGE
57- PEE YI
58- PINKY
59- QUEEN
60- RUBY
61- RUYI
62- S. ONE
63- SALEM
64- SAMMEI
65- SAMMIE 1
66- SAN SAN
68- SUGAR
69- SONY
70- TERESA
71- TOTO (retired)
72- VIOLET
73- WEN FANG (retired)
74- WINE
75- XIAO YU
76- XUE WEN
77- YAN ER
78- YOKO L28
79- YUKI
80- YUKI SEXY
81- ZHEN ZHEN L18
82- ZHEN ZHEN L28
83- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)
84- ZU ER

CumKing
05-11-2002, 02:35 AM
bro CK, you already tried a F cup cow .... don't cum and sntach my milk ... ha ha ha

You want to know ... check with my guys or Tommy lor

No need lar....unless she is a G cupper!!!!

Hahahahahahhaa

Milkless Cow,

CK

cuntking
05-11-2002, 02:39 AM
Heng ahhh ... my cow is safe from your hands, if not sure becum milkless ... ha ha ha

No need lar....unless she is a G cupper!!!!

Hahahahahahhaa

Milkless Cow,

CK

CumKing
05-11-2002, 02:46 AM
Heng ahhh ... my cow is safe from your hands, if not sure becum milkless ... ha ha ha

Anything smaller than F cup is now AIRPORT to me.

Right Dez?

FF,

CK

Xiao_zhu
05-11-2002, 05:00 PM

Li Wen izzit?
If not i don't know liao....

Xiao_zhu
05-11-2002, 05:01 PM

Anything smaller than F cup is now AIRPORT to me.

Right Dez?

FF,

CK Wah F Cup sei..... let me think, How to suck her Boobs........ When a ant drop in cannot find arrrr ha ha ha ha

cuntking
06-11-2002, 02:29 AM
Wrong ;) .... you too long never do homework liao!

Li Wen izzit?
If not i don't know liao....

Xiao_zhu
06-11-2002, 04:11 PM
Wrong ;) .... you too long never do homework liao!

Than i don't know liao..... Bibi2? Wine? Sugar? Arrrr i don't guess liao lah... You tell me later....
How to do home work? i do Work everyday from 7 to 8+ or even more late.......

cuntking
07-11-2002, 02:02 AM
bro xiao zhu, give you a clue ....... I had her today, my 140th session.

Than i don't know liao..... Bibi2? Wine? Sugar? Arrrr i don't guess liao lah... You tell me later....
How to do home work? i do Work everyday from 7 to 8+ or even more late.......

Xiao_zhu
07-11-2002, 01:26 PM
bro xiao zhu, give you a clue ....... I had her today, my 140th session.

How i know? your thread never put and i leave early yesterday.....

siaobeh
07-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with the retirement of Hui Yu

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMANDA
4- AMY
5- APPLE
6- BAI HONG (retired)
7- BAI XUE
8- BIBI 1
9- BIBI 2
10- BLUE DIAMOND
11- CEFIRO
12- CHELSEA
13- CHERRY
14- CHRIS
15- CIVIC
16- COCO L22
17- COLA L22
18- CRYSTAL
19- D24
20- DIAMOND
21- EAST
22- ELAIN
23- EMELDA
24- EVA WH08
25- FANNY
26- HAI CHEW
27- HAI SAN
28- HAI YAN
29- HELLO KITTY
30- HUI YU (retired)
31- IRIS
32- JOJO L16 (retired)
33- JOLENE
34- KA LENG
35- KAREN
36- KIMMIE
37- KISSME
38- KITTY
39- LEEDS
40- LENG LENG
41- LEE WEN
42- LIVERPOOL (retired)
43- LISA
44- LS
46- MAY BO
47- MEI HUI
48- MEI ZHI
49- MG
50- MIAO MIAO
51- MIKI
52- MJ
53- MONEY (retired)
54- MUN MUN (retired)
55- OG (retired)
56- ORANGE
57- PEE YI
58- PINKY
59- QUEEN
60- RUBY
61- RUYI
62- S. ONE
63- SALEM
64- SAMMEI
65- SAMMIE 1
66- SAN SAN
68- SUGAR
69- SONY
70- TERESA
71- TOTO (retired)
72- VIOLET
73- WEN FANG (retired)
74- WINE
75- XIAO YU
76- XUE WEN
77- YAN ER
78- YOKO L28
79- YUKI
80- YUKI SEXY
81- ZHEN ZHEN L18
82- ZHEN ZHEN L28
83- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)
84- ZU ER

YEEEEEE HAH ...... which gal is a wild horse?

cuntking
08-11-2002, 01:58 AM
bro siaobeh, are you looking for wild gals?

Please read the FRs and look for commando gals ..... maybe you can try Yoko L28, Lisa, Leeds, Teresa, Chris, East, MJ, Ru Yi or BiBi2

Originally posted by siaobeh

YEEEEEE HAH ...... which gal is a wild horse?

Ah Neo
08-11-2002, 03:47 AM
Bro King, the ever helpful and polite ...

This guy asking for help, yet his post seems rude and demanding ...

bro siaobeh, are you looking for wild gals?

Please read the FRs and look for commando gals ..... maybe you can try Yoko L28, Lisa, Leeds, Teresa, Chris, East, MJ, Ru Yi or BiBi2

easyeasy
08-11-2002, 09:40 AM
a siaolan thinking he is a siaobeh but anyway still siao

cuntking
09-11-2002, 02:06 AM
bro neo, thanks for your kind comments ... I am just sharing my experience here.

See you on Monday.

Bro King, the ever helpful and polite ...

This guy asking for help, yet his post seems rude and demanding ...

cuntking
10-11-2002, 03:22 AM
Altis is my latest party partner as well as my 141th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.25 (don't attract me), boobs 0.25 (average size and soft) and service 0.25 (still new?)

cuntking
10-11-2002, 03:26 AM
Time for my personel Party Gal list update, with my latest party gal, Altis.

1- AA
2- ALTIS
3- ANGEL (retired)
4- AMANDA
5- AMY
6- APPLE
7- BAI HONG (retired)
8- BAI XUE
9- BIBI 1
10- BIBI 2
11- BLUE DIAMOND
12- CEFIRO
13- CHELSEA
14- CHERRY
15- CHRIS
16- CIVIC
17- COCO L22
18- COLA L22
19- CRYSTAL
20- D24
21- DIAMOND
22- EAST
23- ELAIN
24- EMELDA
25- EVA WH08
26- FANNY
27- HAI CHEW
28- HAI SAN
29- HAI YAN
30- HELLO KITTY
31- HUI YU (retired)
32- IRIS
33- JOJO L16 (retired)
34- JOLENE
35- KA LENG
36- KAREN
37- KIMMIE
38- KISSME
39- KITTY
40- LEEDS
41- LENG LENG
42- LEE WEN
43- LIVERPOOL (retired)
44- LISA
45- LS
46- MALAYSIA ICE (retired)
47- MAY BO
48- MEI HUI
49- MEI ZHI
50- MG
51- MIAO MIAO
52- MIKI
53- MJ
54- MONEY (retired)
55- MUN MUN (retired)
56- OG (retired)
57- ORANGE
57- PEE YI
58- PINKY
60- QUEEN
61- RUBY
62- RUYI
63- S. ONE
64- SALEM
65- SAMMEI
66- SAMMIE 1
67- SAN SAN
68- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
69- SUGAR
70- SONY
71- TERESA
72- TOTO (retired)
73- VIOLET
74- WEN FANG (retired)
75- WINE
76- XIAO YU
77- XUE WEN
78- YAN ER
79- YOKO L28
80- YUKI
81- YUKI SEXY
82- ZHEN ZHEN L18
83- ZHEN ZHEN L28
84- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)
85- ZU ER

cuntking
13-11-2002, 01:00 AM
My 142th GL 150 session since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks), was with SS.

She is still that good and sweet. We way over shot the normal time, as we had too much to talk about. Looking back I had tried her over 20 times (with 10 sessions since June 2001).