PDA

View Full Version : Convincing my wife to swing

Plapse
29-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Finding a way for my cute petite wife age 25 to swing. She's tried threesome on her own before but ain't comfortable to continue with it. Bros any ideas?

If the ideas work we'll have a new swinging couple in town!:D

ColourBlindx2
29-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Finding a way for my cute petite wife age 25 to swing. She's tried threesome on her own before but ain't comfortable to continue with it. Bros any ideas?

Contact "Undertable" and come along and meet other swingers on Saturday. WE wont bite ....promise..... hmmmm at least not at first.:p

You can leave when our clothes start to come off if she becomes uncomfortable.... usually we spend a bit of time "talking cock" and "singing songs".... before we begin the ACTION.

Undertable has a room already but hurry ..... whilst stock last (there is only soooooo many couples that can fit in one room).

Colourblind

atlarg
29-03-2012, 05:16 PM
juz get squezzy only lor.... tat tout really makes 1 hard now.

atlarg
29-03-2012, 08:55 PM
sound of it really can make ppl wanting to find out more... more information pls... thx...

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 07:58 AM
sound of it really can make ppl wanting to find out more... more information pls... thx...

There will be fucking sucking and licking. Nuff information for ya??

Colourblind f

SingaporeSwg
30-03-2012, 08:12 AM

Hi Plapse,

I guess you need to patient and find out what she wants. Guys are "easier" to get started but the ladies tend to have more stringent pre-requisites e.g. chemistry.

Through the years, we've met swingers that are into the "quick fix" arrangement. We get along with them but what we are looking for is different. We still meet up with them for drinks now and then but there's where it stops.

But feel free to experience and find out. There are a fair share of experienced non-pushy couples that will be glad to "show the way". For us, we found out that we are not the type that just meet and have sex. Having a "exclusive" arrangement works for us and we were fortunate to find a couple that is of similar age and interests. In fact, we go on frequent trips together, shopping in the day and wife swapping at night :D

suss
04-04-2012, 01:08 AM
hi bros

please recommend niice clean budget hotel near geyL area and can

bring gals inside to stay .

thks bro

Plapse
16-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Quick update.

Getting ever closer to full opening up of my gal. Will let bros here know when she's fully up for it. Things have been moving along quite well. ;)

Plapse
16-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi Plapse,

I guess you need to patient and find out what she wants. Guys are "easier" to get started but the ladies tend to have more stringent pre-requisites e.g. chemistry.

Through the years, we've met swingers that are into the "quick fix" arrangement. We get along with them but what we are looking for is different. We still meet up with them for drinks now and then but there's where it stops.

But feel free to experience and find out. There are a fair share of experienced non-pushy couples that will be glad to "show the way". For us, we found out that we are not the type that just meet and have sex. Having a "exclusive" arrangement works for us and we were fortunate to find a couple that is of similar age and interests. In fact, we go on frequent trips together, shopping in the day and wife swapping at night :D

Thanks bro for the tips. Well, it seems like she's not ready to swing yet. But she is more keen now to try hotwifeing at this point in time. Gonna take this easy and not get too pushy with her yet

Plapse
16-06-2012, 07:13 PM
yay for hotwifing =P

Haha, any tips to share?