PDA

View Full Version : (Undertable) Mac & Liz seeking single males bros

undertable
25-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Meeting Bros:

Hi bros we are looking for a meet up bros session ( with or without benefits) Wanting to catch up with a couple of bros here to chat and drink. Fun or not i leave it up for the Mrs undertable(Liz) to decide..

My last meeting up with the bros in SBF was a fantastic one hence this time round we would like to meet a few more of u great ppl. It will be just a drinks and chat session with My Liz accompanying us

-Age from: 28 to 34 years old Chinese are currently our preference (May -adjust abit if the bro/bros project a good attitude that we admire)
-Must be: comfortable in communicating and be sensible in actions. Disrespect to anyone including bros from SBF are strictly a no!

Your status: Married or singles are fine with us, Just please do not allow this meet-up TCSS to affect your personal relationship with your spouse.( Keep it safe)

Do: Allow us to take some faceless photos if its suitable.

Importantly: During meet up do not try to ask for contacts nor persuading Liz or me for anything, If Liz is very uncomfortable with you on the meet up we will smile and leave or ( u leave).

If any of the bros here are interested u can send us your photo, nick and little about yourself to : [email protected] with the title of Liz meet up.( too hard to reply on pm for us)

PS: Bros only selected ones will be notified due to my tight schedule so do pardon us if you didnt receive our reply. We pre-apologise here for that. (Pms will not be entertain unless We know u personally)

bail1234
25-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Wow so fast another event coming up....:D

skyoceanblue
25-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Sound Intesting about the meet up !!! Start with the drink is the best way break the ice !! Will sent my info to the email asap . by the way when will be the meet up si i know the dead line i need to send my info .

undertable
25-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Wow so fast another event coming up....:D

Hahaha yours no need send i still have..

Sound Intesting about the meet up !!! Start with the drink is the best way break the ice !! Will sent my info to the email asap . by the way when will be the meet up si i know the dead line i need to send my info .

Most probably on the weekdays night, Note: its just a get to know session, Bros need not bring condoms as there wont be action on the night itself..

undertable
25-03-2012, 05:20 PM
bros Watchers please apply as well in advance: [email protected]

Same preferences as the above 1st post.

babezkitty
25-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Gosh. I will never be that daring.

DANiel™
25-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Definitely interested in this event.
Email sent, i hope you'll get back to me!

bail1234
25-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Hahaha yours no need send i still have..

Most probably on the weekdays night, Note: its just a get to know session, Bros need not bring condoms as there wont be action on the night itself..

okiess... Np ... :)

kannanboy
25-03-2012, 06:21 PM
email sent too...looking forward and keep finger cross

unsung80
25-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Interesting, just sent in my application. Hope to hear from sexy Liz soon. ;)

undertable
25-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi all, please write down ur sbf nick in ur email. It's hard for us to tell who is who. Without nick from sbf we cannot reply u.

It's only for bros in sbf, not for public!

unsung80
25-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Am already fantasize this type of scenario with the girls. Bro Mac this is for you and your girls. :Dhttp://www.thisav.com/video/18892/%84%82%80%81%99%82%81%83%9E%82%85%94%81%89%95%81%8 4%98%26sup1%3Bae%26frac14%3B%9A%80%80%9C%85%96%8B% 80%80%26frac12%3B%9Eae%8Cae%26frac14%3B%9A%83%8F%8 3%26frac14%3B%83%83%26frac14%3B%93%26frac14%3B%26f rac12%3B%9E-%97%8E%9C%9F%8F%9C%85%80%89%9C%9F%26frac34%3B%8E.h tml

sexlessbrian
25-03-2012, 09:37 PM
excellent thread! hope to see more pics and more reports *rubbing hands in glee* :D

Me Siam Bu
25-03-2012, 09:51 PM
hope to but i am too old :p enjoy ba

undertable
26-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Definitely interested in this event.
Email sent, i hope you'll get back to me!

Hopefully Liz will get back^^ Bro i aint reading those emails. Too much of them for me to just sit dwn and read..

email sent too...looking forward and keep finger cross wish ya luck!

Interesting, just sent in my application. Hope to hear from sexy Liz soon. ;) U received even my mobile no le right?

excellent thread! hope to see more pics and more reports *rubbing hands in glee* :D

Coming Sunday will have a FR and photos.

hope to but i am too old :p enjoy ba

Bro thanks for support here lo..

StrykeShot
26-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Sent in my application already! Hopefully I get to meet up! =)

undertable
26-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Take note, We are not interested in monetary gains, please do not pm or email me telling me you will pay us if blah blah blah... To us its a great insult. For a few who have made this genuine mistake we do understand. We are simply not interested in you money guys,It is just making neat friends!

Currently 02 bros have been invited to a drink session on wednesday ,

-Unsung
-Lovethai

Sent in my application already! Hopefully I get to meet up! =)

Received your Email bro and have forwarded to My queen.

Lonegnmn
26-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi bro,

Have also sent you mine, hope to hear back from you!

younggun24
26-03-2012, 03:54 PM
just sent .. hope i'll be get an invite :)

cataramp
26-03-2012, 04:01 PM
sent you mine, hope to hear from you soon ;)

undertable
26-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Hi bro,

Have also sent you mine, hope to hear back from you!

Liz will get back to you guys if selected while i wish u good luck bro.:)

sent you mine, hope to hear from you soon ;)

:rolleyes: nonono u are out!!!! Waste my time seeing ur application lols^^

DeeDee u are watcher confirm le... But u better come early on sat.. If not u come also dunno see what..

huat8888
26-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Undertable not handsome can apply ornot?

undertable
26-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Undertable not handsome can apply ornot?

Undertable no need to apply^^ hes not eligible lols..:cool:

Bro can... As long as u dun look like an ET. Subject to Liz preferences thou..

undertable
26-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Received alot of emails from bros, Alot of them are sincere people who took time to wrote alittle abt themselves. Polite and gentleman on words.

On the other hand there are some ppl who keep using those rough/wrong terms , Honestly we are not enjoying that..

Remembers to those who are always trying to be funny: Undertable are making friends only not looking for sex machines

Confirm Bros will be notify tonight or tomorrow afternoon..
Lets have a Good drinkin session.. Looking forward!:D

washere
26-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Awaiting confirmation. Cross fingers..

RotiPrata Man
27-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Received alot of emails from bros, Alot of them are sincere people who took time to wrote alittle abt themselves. Polite and gentleman on words.

On the other hand there are some ppl who keep using those rough/wrong terms , Honestly we are not enjoying that..

Remembers to those who are always trying to be funny: Undertable are making friends only not looking for sex machines

Confirm Bros will be notify tonight or tomorrow afternoon..
Lets have a Good drinkin session.. Looking forward!:D

Application sent :p

huat8888
27-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Undertable no need to apply^^ hes not eligible lols..:cool:

Bro can... As long as u dun look like an ET. Subject to Liz preferences thou..
I am sorry on that part on my english. yes personal preference issue i guess. it seem Liz has already choose out suitable candidates. I guess i wait for the next round of chillout session then.

undertable
27-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Guys Application over we are notifying the selected bros for a drink session on Wed night.

Do watch out for the upcoming drinking session photos.

Confirm Bros,
-Unsong80
-Lovethai
-washere
-?
-?

The 02 bros will be contacted shortly..

For the rest, We are thankful for the emails sent to us. There are several bros which we are interested to meet but not on wed as it will be too much of a group.. We will further contact you. Have a great night to all of you!

RotiPrata Man
27-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Guys Application over we are notifying the selected bros for a drink session on Wed night.

Do watch out for the upcoming drinking session photos.

Confirm Bros,
-Unsong80
-Lovethai
-washere
-?
-?

The 02 bros will be contacted shortly..

For the rest, We are thankful for the emails sent to us. There are several bros which we are interested to meet but not on wed as it will be too much of a group.. We will further contact you. Have a great night to all of you!

Bro i pass anot? :D

wolf_whale
27-03-2012, 02:41 AM
Steady... ~claps claps~

Congrats to those bros who got selected.

Have an awesome time, likewise Undertable and your ladies...and look forward for your pictures soon ;)

jtjr3112
27-03-2012, 03:12 AM
bro, i am interested! u always don reply my pm de...

Physicz
27-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Bro also sent an email, hope to get your reply bro! Being a watcher also don't mind :D

lowprofile
27-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Awww will love to join in this session but unable to apply as one year too young to fit the requirement. Hope everybody hav fun !

undertable
27-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Steady... ~claps claps~

Congrats to those bros who got selected.

Have an awesome time, likewise Undertable and your ladies...and look forward for your pictures soon ;)

Noted^^ give you bros the photos real soon.

Bro also sent an email, hope to get your reply bro! Being a watcher also don't mind :D

Got meh? Did u wrote your nick in the email bro?

Awww will love to join in this session but unable to apply as one year too young to fit the requirement. Hope everybody hav fun !
Bro at least your supporting, Get you some pics here..

RotiPrata Man
27-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Noted^^ give you bros the photos real soon.

Got meh? Did u wrote your nick in the email bro?

Bro at least your supporting, Get you some pics here..

Thought is only a drinking session? Also got photo to see ar?

yaybaby
27-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Perhaps it's a surprise bro Undertable prepared for all members? Haha.

undertable
27-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Hello again,Below are the selected bros.

-Lovethai(Personal invitation from Mac)
-Washere
-Unsong80 (May/not be dropping over due to work related issues)
-yaybaby

Some of the bros has yet get back to us hence its still fall short of 2 bros..

venturer
27-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Bro, if caucasian is ever considered.... let me know :)

Sandunes
27-03-2012, 09:58 PM
i am not sure if i will be required to go to batam for work during that period.

can i be TBC?

unsung80
27-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Hello again,Below are the selected bros.

-Lovethai(Personal invitation from Mac)
-Washere
-Unsung80 (May/not be dropping over due to work related issues)
-yaybaby

Some of the bros has yet get back to us hence its still fall short of 2 bros..

Mac not to worry, will be there tomorrow for the meet up session.

undertable
28-03-2012, 01:41 AM
i am not sure if i will be required to go to batam for work during that period.

can i be TBC?

Sorry i dint get the term "TBC".

Mac not to worry, will be there tomorrow for the meet up session.

Sure bro, U noe u are very welcome by us de.:)

punkdunklove
28-03-2012, 02:38 AM
hi guys, sent you my application form.
hope not too late

dreamer235
28-03-2012, 02:56 AM
Hi dude, my first time here.......sent my details...hope i make the cut........cheers

tongueworks
28-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Bro and Sis I sended in my mail. Just To confirm u got it? If I don't fit in pls let me know. Thanks

Sandunes
28-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Sorry i dint get the term "TBC".

Sure bro, U noe u are very welcome by us de.:)

TBC=To be confirmed.. :p

undertable
28-03-2012, 02:25 PM
TBC=To be confirmed.. :p
Oh i see, This part is with Liz as i am too tight up to follow up on this bro.

atlarg
28-03-2012, 08:26 PM
hi got vacancy??? can join in??

neotan
28-03-2012, 11:21 PM
looks good , hope can see any report

unsung80
29-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Live report - currently still out there with TS, Liz and a group of bros chilling out happily. :)

Icebreg79
29-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Live report - currently still out there with TS, Liz and a group of bros chilling out happily. :)

HAve fun bro!! Say hi to TS, Liz n e rest of e gang 

cataramp
29-03-2012, 01:12 AM

have fun drinking.

live report - on bed preparing to sleep.

undertable
29-03-2012, 04:04 PM
How come i dint know u were in SBF while been with us ^^

HAve fun bro!! Say hi to TS, Liz n e rest of e gang 
TS says hi to u too and thank you for dropping in here!

have fun drinking.

live report - on bed preparing to sleep.

Dee u go slp, Sat u too late le..Can early bo?

unsung80
29-03-2012, 04:45 PM
How come i dint know u were in SBF while been with us ^^

Becos u were very busy entertaining 8 potential candidates. Kudos~

bigleong
29-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Bro mac, hope u guys had a wonderful night. Place is still as great yea?

Paisei, my game ended late, so nev come over say hi.

Catch up soon.

barathum83
29-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Sian only Chinese.... Damn =(

RotiPrata Man
29-03-2012, 05:59 PM

Wa...8 candidates? :eek: Where were you guys chilling anyway?

cataramp
29-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Dee u go slp, Sat u too late le..Can early bo?

due to work, also kena kick out liao :(

have fun guys! :D

undertable
30-03-2012, 12:18 AM

Lols they entertain us as well... Some were shy but u are not^^ Purepulp and MR 10 pointer!

Bro mac, hope u guys had a wonderful night. Place is still as great yea?

Paisei, my game ended late, so nev come over say hi.

Catch up soon.

U are somebody that should have been there bro... Damn i miss you laughter...
Sian only Chinese.... Damn =(

Preference preference bro=)

Wa...8 candidates? :eek: Where were you guys chilling anyway?

Location aint going to be reveal but its more like 10 dude chatting away... And best part the old birds here are those who are the funniest.

due to work, also kena kick out liao :(

have fun guys! :D

Too late le, U are my perm watcher wor...

calebyipkengyan
30-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Hi. I interested. My number is 98977986. message or call me!!

undertable
30-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Short little sumary for TCSS with SBF bros on2 (29/03/2012)

From this thread we got to know quite a number of friends and have invite a few Bros down for a TCSS session. 9pm and most of the bros reached..

Nervously, (Undertable) Mr Mac & Liz Greet them one by one. Who knows what the event will turn out to be, To gather so many different bros who dunno each other to just meet up and chill..(its comfortable i will say)

They were real cool, Although to just meet up with strangers and have a night of drinking together sounds weird but they manage well.. Noisy music almost kill my voice, Trying to mass com all the bros was hard but luckily the few bros did their best to socialize with the shyer bros..

There are a few bros which we would like to thanks,they are old birds here but yet went down to our level so all can enjoy without being zap hard^^

-Unsung80 (Being so observant and always watching out for my Lizzy)

-Lovethai (Cheerful guy who goes extra miles to make the fellows beside him laugh)

-PurePulp (Cheeky who make cool comments with a humble smile and awesomely entertaining)

The three of you make it easier for us to chat and mix with the rest, Big Thank You from the undertables.

-Yaybaby (Cute young chap who have a matured mind, he is your guy if any of u gals looking for a Mr Ideal !)

-Washere ( He blends in fast and well, always willing to open up topics without any act cool style)
'
-Amazingboy ( Our Mr Cai Ming You, Cute pair of eyes and very subtle, Always mix with the bad company "Lovethai".. Smile smile and just smile)

-Shawn ( you look far better than your pic bro, dunno y we are just into your character but dint get to chat alot with you)

-Hotsgbiker or something( suave guy who stare right into my eye without fail for every conversation i tried to start with him, Tall and make me look like a miniature)

-Tonguework ( Baby face that came damn late and manage to get away with the punishment, just sit smile smile smile...)

okie i am tired from typing already, Ask me to rate the meeting up last night i will say its a 8/10.

Lastly something is brewing on saturday.. Do watch out for our action pics on sunday?

PS: we tried our best in keeping the conversation going and making it less awkward and really thanks all of you by getting comfortable with us. We are nv the perfect host but u guys are definitely our perfect peers!

Cheers!

undertable
30-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Photos on the night with bros.. Nothing fanciful but do enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/wZMbv

LoveThai
30-03-2012, 01:33 AM

Hey bro, i like your Avatar. :D

yaybaby
30-03-2012, 01:45 AM
To whom it may concern and all the silent readers,

It's an enjoyable event that took place at a comfortable atmosphere with good drinks and chats. Bro undertable was indeed a great host for us all. And guys, it's honestly an event where friends gather for the main purpose of having a chill drink and talking everything under the dark sky. Not to mention mes undertake was indeed an eyes turner with a sociable attitude that put all of us at ease. :)

youngpainter
30-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Aiya...sound fun...missed out the event....what r the requirements to apply to b watcher or next drinking session? =D

purepulp
30-03-2012, 10:34 AM
There are a few bros which we would like to thanks,they are old birds here but yet went down to our level so all can enjoy without being zap hard^^ !

Bro we are all the same level and all the same type of bird!!

Allow me to give a quick FR: :D

Name : Undertable
Body : 9/10
Face : 9/10
BJ : Not sure never try and dont intend to try...
FJ : Not sure never try also...
Charges : we talk heart not money!
RTD : Anytime!

It was a good drinking session with friendly people and alot of laughing. Thanks to Undertable for making the effort to organize. Most importantly for taking the time out to do background checks so there were no desperate colourwolfs around. Everyone was relaxed and just chilling out.

Thanks to Liz for asking everyone "are you comfortable?" a few times that night :D really tried to chat with everyone individually whenever possible. Totally friendly and not stuck-up...

At the end, it doesnt matter if anything else happen from this drinking session. We all made new friends....

CityOfAngels
30-03-2012, 11:10 AM

It was a good drinking session with friendly people and alot of laughing. Thanks to Undertable for making the effort to organize. Most importantly for taking the time out to do background checks so there were no desperate colourwolfs around. Everyone was relaxed and just chilling out.

Thanks to Liz for asking everyone "are you comfortable?" a few times that night :D really tried to chat with everyone individually whenever possible. Totally friendly and not stuck-up...

At the end, it doesnt matter if anything else happen from this drinking session. We all made new friends....

Brudder, are u there for Mr or Mrs Undertable ... hope u r straight ... lolx.

CityOfAngels
30-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Seem like a fun session and as a bonus, all brothers get to hug and took a pic with Liz.

TS, u r the man for arranging such outing.

cataramp
30-03-2012, 11:28 AM

why u FR this undertable har, FR undertable(MS) lar :D

undertable
30-03-2012, 11:36 AM

Eh I dint noe u are into me^^

Brudder, are u there for Mr or Mrs Undertable ... hope u r straight ... lolx.
Seem like a fun session and as a bonus, all brothers get to hug and took a pic with Liz.

TS, u r the man for arranging such outing.

Aiyo bro u still aint going to msg me on my mobile? Yea its fun,Crap,Drink,Drunk!

why u FR this undertable har, FR undertable(MS) lar :DNext time i get ppl FR u dee!!Lolx

JueXin
30-03-2012, 11:42 AM
cool a chiilout session =x

undertable
30-03-2012, 11:51 AM

Thanks for your compliment... Mac and I just wanto make sure everyone is comfortable there. :)

Haha thanks for sharing ur experience with me...

Would like thanks all the Bros for coming down that night :)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
30-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Next time i get ppl FR u dee!!Lolx

dont want lar, waiting to see my zehzeh liz leh :p

CityOfAngels
30-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Aiyo bro u still aint going to msg me on my mobile? Yea its fun,Crap,Drink,Drunk!

Soon bro soon, I can't resist the fun u guys are having any longer.

Btw, is the "Hit List" for Sat rendezvous out from Liz?

cataramp
30-03-2012, 12:29 PM

maybe is your turn to ask her on sat? :D

Icebreg79
30-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Wow!! Seems like u guys ( lizzzzz of cos ) had a great time !! Just like e old TCSS sessions  Thanks again to TS from sharing with e rest of us hope to attend such outing in future !!! 

undertable
30-03-2012, 02:17 PM
dont want lar, waiting to see my zehzeh liz leh :p Come down on 930 then.. u call me...

Thanks for your compliment... Mac and I just wanto make sure everyone is comfortable there. :)

Haha thanks for sharing ur experience with me...

Would like thanks all the Bros for coming down that night :)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Mac is comfortable with u around me babe... ^^

Soon bro soon, I can't resist the fun u guys are having any longer.

Btw, is the "Hit List" for Sat rendezvous out from Liz?

Come meet us then, Oh hit list wont be out untill the event is over, along with the FR and Pics.

cataramp
30-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Come down on 930 then.. u call me...

on lar! :D

unsung80
30-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey bro, i like your Avatar. :D

Your avatar, cutest in this forum lor! :eek:

Can you figure out my avatar? :D

Sandunes
30-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Your avatar, cutest in this forum lor! :eek:

Can you figure out my avatar? :D

Asian micheal jackson impersonation...:D

smithhua
30-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi,
Male 29 here and i would like to join with you. kindly consider me and hope to have a fun session.

undertable
31-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi guys,Due to unforeseen circumstances of some bros we have decided to cancel the event tonight, Instead ]we are going to swing the whole day..

Bros that have send in the emails, we have already stop accepting and i would like to thank you for your time and effort spent. Cheers and have a great day

rodsim
31-03-2012, 11:58 AM
oh man.. too bad i was late in my application =(
but u guys seems to had a lot of fun tt nite..
well have fun for the day then =)
look forward to the next application date !!

washere
31-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Have a good swing... :)
Awaiting for FR..

solamesio
31-03-2012, 01:30 PM
too young to apply lol

slinga
31-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi would a British born Sri Lankan be welcome to join this party?

cataramp
31-03-2012, 10:38 PM
bo fate to see liz zehzeh :(

sleepy80
01-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Seems like a lot of samsters here already know Lizz.. When can be my turn? Am I rejected.. Lol

battleship
01-04-2012, 05:57 AM
aww im late again =/ , hmmm

undertable
01-04-2012, 01:37 PM
oh man.. too bad i was late in my application =(
but u guys seems to had a lot of fun tt nite..
well have fun for the day then =)
look forward to the next application date !!
Well we did enjoyed ourselves that night .u too have fun bro!
Have a good swing... :)
Awaiting for FR.. just check out from hotel, will write a fr later when I regain my strenght.

too young to apply lol
Too young?
Hi would a British born Sri Lankan be welcome to join this party?
It's over already but thanks for asking.
bo fate to see liz zehzeh :(

Seems like a lot of samsters here already know Lizz.. When can be my turn? Am I rejected.. Lol
Bro there won't be a confirmation of getting selected.. Next time maybe.. Btw I don't know what's ur email, did u leave ur nick there?
aww im late again =/ , hmmm

undertable
01-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi bros, Due to work and personal life commitment we have decided to consolidate all our activities in to one thread in this section, Making friends or posting our activities.

This current thread will be Close for good. The new thread will comes with all (Luna) and (Liz) current photos and the upcoming ones for bros/sista here. Sorry for the inconveniences cause.

Thanks all for all the generous points up and the support you have shown ..We have always appreciate it. Watch out for the new thread!;)

Aperture
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Looking forward to your updates!

battleship
01-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Yup looking forward to it.

washere
01-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Look forward to your new thread and FR!!
And also look forward to the next event..
Work hard play harder..haha..