PDA

View Full Version : The Elizabeth Hotel - Orchard area

koreanmania
24-03-2012, 10:54 PM
hi guys, this is my very first question after joining this forum a couple of days ago. I will be going to Singapore in the next few months and have booked an accommodation at The Elizabeth Hotel in Mt Elizabeth. Is there any good places to go around the area? I prefer a massage and the extras. also don't mind a FL to come to my hotel room. I have also found a spa near the hotel called My Cozy Room, is there anyone been there before? any good there? guys, please help me out, any suggestions will be most appreciated. thanks guys.

Giantbb
25-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Hi, i suppose you r a foreigner thus asking such sentitive question. My guess till now nobody has replied you could be due to a few reasons...

1) our police is watching.

2) u r a foreigner

3) we do not know who you actually are

4) u can read the treads

5) all of the above.

Personally, I dont hope for (1) but if you do, good luck to you. So if you are not, do what romans do...:p

koreanmania
25-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Hi, i suppose you r a foreigner thus asking such sentitive question. My guess till now nobody has replied you could be due to a few reasons...

1) our police is watching.

2) u r a foreigner

3) we do not know who you actually are

4) u can read the treads

5) all of the above.

Personally, I dont hope for (1) but if you do, good luck to you. So if you are not, do what romans do...:p
hi bro, thanks for the reply. I just want to tell you something that I am NOT a policeman but I am a foreigner that's right. I am from indo and actually I am using the same nick in the similar forum like this in indo. I personally has tried the massage shop at orchard plaza last year as there are so many ladies waiting for their customer outside the shops. but that's it, I've never tried anything else so far so that's why I am wondering if I can get something better this time. If you know what site (forum) that serves information like this in indo you can find my reports there as I am a regular contributor too. cheers.

koreanmania
25-03-2012, 03:48 PM
try Concord hotel L1. Or u may walk down to Orchard Tower. Even more power there.

thanks bro redbullman, but I heard that there are so many lady boys at the orchard tower there, I am afraid I can't see which one is the real ones and which one isn't :D

thesituation
27-03-2012, 09:00 PM
usually the massage girls in orchard tower are not lady boys.. mostly filipinos from what i have seen. but usually quite expensive. hope you have a good time!

2hot
28-03-2012, 09:22 PM
hi guys, this is my very first question after joining this forum a couple of days ago. I will be going to Singapore in the next few months and have booked an accommodation at The Elizabeth Hotel in Mt Elizabeth. Is there any good places to go around the area? I prefer a massage and the extras. also don't mind a FL to come to my hotel room. I have also found a spa near the hotel called My Cozy Room, is there anyone been there before? any good there? guys, please help me out, any suggestions will be most appreciated. thanks guys.

try the spa at 60 Stevens Road. Great Service, like FM Boutique

bubblebee
28-03-2012, 10:19 PM
go to cuppage plaza 4 floor, 2 massage joint there. good quality
but they dun provide massage, they rename to facial hub due to frequent raid... jus to disguise
they still provide sex

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps/place?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&cp=13&gs_id=6&xhr=t&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1360&bih=667&ix=iea&ion=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cuppage+plaza&fb=1&gl=sg&hq=cuppage+plaza&hnear=cuppage+plaza&cid=9883726420920519398

koreanmania
29-03-2012, 12:35 AM
usually the massage girls in orchard tower are not lady boys.. mostly filipinos from what i have seen. but usually quite expensive. hope you have a good time!

thanks bro, i will :D

try the spa at 60 Stevens Road. Great Service, like FM Boutique

bro, how far is it from the elizabeth?

go to cuppage plaza 4 floor, 2 massage joint there. good quality
but they dun provide massage, they rename to facial hub due to frequent raid... jus to disguise
they still provide sex

thanks bro, btw where is that?

DavidFox468
29-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I have never had a massage at OT from a Filipina. Hookers in the bars from Philippines yes, but not massage girls.

Massage shops are run by Thais or PRC ladies, with an occasional local.

chowchowkeith
29-03-2012, 08:35 PM
modesto restaurant in the hotel have nice food

bambo
29-03-2012, 10:43 PM
My cozy room is just a normal massage place. No specials. FYI

thomasdelaruue
12-04-2012, 03:08 AM
I have never had a massage at OT from a Filipina. Hookers in the bars from Philippines yes, but not massage girls.

Massage shops are run by Thais or PRC ladies, with an occasional local.

so far the floating market thai msg joint,
gave the cheapest rate, but the masseuse are older.
Should be a good try, if happen to be at o.t..
Those second n third floor joint near escalator the thai
masseuse are more prettier, but too bad orchard area
rental min 4k, masg price not cheap.