PDA

View Full Version : MP/Facial BQ Area

FrankWhite
24-03-2012, 04:30 PM
I looked throughout this entire forum for a thread on this place or the girl but could not find anything. There is a sign outside the place saying it is new facial spa, but there is no possible way this place is brand new, must just be the facial service that is new. ;) Can't believe there is nothing on this place here already so I will share my experience.

Went to this place last Sunday, very central location, easy for me to walk from the Clarke Quay MRT to the place. Walk up to second level and ring the bell. After a few minutes a SYT come to the front desk and buzzes me in. Without a word she walks me straight to the back. I'm hoping she is going to be the one giving me massage but she leaves. I wait patiently on the bed for about 10 minutes until S**** comes in, hands me a towel and points me to the adjoining toilet where there is a shower. She's very bubbly and telling jokes as she takes my hand and walks me there. She's wearing a sexy little mini skirt outfit and a tight little sexy body. Quite pleased she will be giving me massage as she's pretty and an upgrade over the desk girl.

Shower finished I lay down on the bed and she begins with my shoulders, she places her legs in a way so that I can feel her smooth warm skin of her upper thighs on my hand so I know she's up for it straight away. The massage was nothing spectacular but decent, she kept me covered in a towel most of the time. The after about 40 minutes she walked out for a few minutes... came back in took the towel off and started massaging my ass, very light touch and teasing my balls with her finger nails. She turned me over and asked what service I want... we agree HJ. Her top immediately comes off and my hands go straight up the back of her skirt to feel a tiny little soaking wet thong. I rub her puss while she kisses her way down my body, rubbing her firm tits all over my body. I thought she was going to put me in her mouth but she just teased me with her face and tits... she put my bro between them and began jerking me off with her tits... it was heavenly and she seemed to be really into it also as she was moaning. Then she brought out some oil and rubbed it all over my crouch. I started fingering again while she finished me off... after about 5-10 minutes of this I blew the load all over her hands and chest and collapsed. She cleaned me up and gave me a nice cup of tea... I showered and then made some small talk wall I got dressed.

I agreed $120 with her for everything in total and then slid out of this little discreet gem and headed home.

Name : S****
place : 9/10 very comfortable and central. Clean room with attached shower.
Looks :7/10 Pretty girl and well dressed.
boobs : 8/10 great. B+ very firm and tasty.
massage: 6/10 nothing special.
HJ : 8/10
BM : 9/10
Return: Yes

Will share with the right bro's. Looking forward to seeing some other FR's posted here.

FrankWhite
26-03-2012, 01:59 AM
Contact shared to 4 bros...

Johnsonneo
26-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Contact shared to 4 bros...

Hi bro can share the location and contact number

Thanks wish to try it out tomorrow

TankerMack
19-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Bro share location. Like your recommendation in Boat Quay previously. Thing you are spot on when it comes to your massage recommendations.

Lobang007
20-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Bro can share??

rojo
23-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks in advance