View Full Version : Macau Happenings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

TinTin130670
04-06-2008, 10:42 AM
wow .. the King of BBS is bringing King of LHL to CP bbs ... :D

He's bringing me to BBS...then where r u bringing me??...CP is a virgin land for me..:D
BTW, u going straight to CP from HKIA??...so where r u staying in CP??

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
04-06-2008, 10:47 AM
He's bringing me to BBS...then where r u bringing me??...CP is a virgin land for me..:D
BTW, u going straight to CP from HKIA??...so where r u staying in CP??

i'll bring u to 步行街... :D
a lot of 妹妹 to see there ....

yes bro ... me going straight to HKIA ...
definately not staying with u lar ... :D
"youngman" is putting us together in Miraton Hotel ....

TinTin130670
04-06-2008, 10:52 AM
i'll bring u to 步行街... :D

yes bro ... me going straight to HKIA ...
definately not staying with u lar ... :D
"youngman" is putting us together in Miraton Hotel ....

*pui*..who wan to stay with u..i'm not gay hor, i still love meimeis...:D
hmm..beer or meimei??...so hard to choose..:D
btw where is "youngman"??..he seem to disappear..

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
04-06-2008, 10:59 AM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*pui*..who wan to stay with u..i'm not gay hor, i still love meimeis...
*pui* *pui* *pui* ... me lagi dun want to stay with an elephant ... :D
hmm..beer or meimei??...so hard to choose..
when u r with me ... there's only one thing u can choose ...
妹妹
btw where is "youngman"??..he seem to disappear..
believe he went into hiding to recharge his battery for the CP/CA battle ...:D

Brother...Bob
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM
ZH Bros,

just 2 weeks never log on, WOW ! ..... about 40 pages liao ..... somemore next excursion planned liao.... sibey Talk Kong!

All bros ... damn miss you all in ZH, to bad cannot join you all this time... but going on Aug/Sept, hope to see you all there....especially Bro Pimp, Adidas, TinTin, 88, Best and so on.....

And to Bro TinTin .... control you drinking and take care... David and me have to checked on you at your room when you "faithed" on 19 May.

Brother Bob

TinTin130670
04-06-2008, 04:15 PM
ZH Bros,

just 2 weeks never log on, WOW ! ..... about 40 pages liao ..... somemore next excursion planned liao.... sibey Talk Kong!

All bros ... damn miss you all in ZH, to bad cannot join you all this time... but going on Aug/Sept, hope to see you all there....especially Bro Pimp, Adidas, TinTin, 88, Best and so on.....

And to Bro TinTin .... control you drinking and take care... David and me have to checked on you at your room when you "faithed" on 19 May.

Brother Bob

Tks bro...owe u big this time...next trip, beers on me (i mean kopi on me)...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
04-06-2008, 04:19 PM
All bros ... damn miss you all in ZH, to bad cannot join you all this time... but going on Aug/Sept,
dun forget to call me hor ...

see what i mean, big elephant, ...
next time u drink milk onli, okay .....

TinTin130670
04-06-2008, 04:23 PM
see what i mean, big elephant, ...
next time u drink milk onli, okay .....

Yes sir..milk + wiskey...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
04-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Yes sir..milk + wiskey...

他奶奶的 。。。i think ur body have no blood but alcohol inside ... :D

Hsdk
04-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro adidas and tintin... my gang and i will assault zhuhai and chang ping this coming 22th. i have been zhuhai few time last year ... but usually i just stay in grand bay view hotel and patronise the ktv there too.But i saw that jinsha ktv is very happening and have a lot of syt compare to grand bay view which is more mature girl. May i know where is jinsha ktv located and what is the damage for the girl for sitting , 1 shot and overnight ? mind to share contact for the mummy or manager there?:rolleyes:

adidas88
04-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Bro adidas and tintin... my gang and i will assault zhuhai and chang ping this coming 22th. i have been zhuhai few time last year ... but usually i just stay in grand bay view hotel and patronise the ktv there too.But i saw that jinsha ktv is very happening and have a lot of syt compare to grand bay view which is more mature girl. May i know where is jinsha ktv located and what is the damage for the girl for sitting , 1 shot and overnight ? mind to share contact for the mummy or manager there?:rolleyes:

jinsha ktv is located just behind chang an new world hotel along LHL ...
it's not difficult to locate it ...
believe if u tell the cab driver, he should be able to bring u there ..

as for the rate ... believe it should be eitehr 2/5/8 or 2/8/10 ...

as for the mummy or manager contacts .. let the seniors tell u ..:D

neverlandf
04-06-2008, 06:34 PM

The damage is RMB200 for sitting.... RMB1000 for ON (overnight)....
hahahha I was to stay at Grand Bay View all the time... business trip...
BUT the KTV in GBV too expensive lar... you should try Jinsha.... hahhaha

neverlandf
04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
the 'youngman' is going back to sin from CP, so only left bro tin and me puls u...i think we need to arrange the car for us from CA or CP to ZH..

BTW... who is the youngman? hahhaha

04-06-2008, 08:14 PM

Bro Hsdk, Jinsha ktv is located along Yuehai Dong Road, after the junction of Lian Hua Road, direction away from the seaside. Like bros said before me, sitting at 200rmb, 1 shot at 800rmb and overnite for 1000rmb.:cool:

Other than Jinsha ktv, a few other good ones in the vicinity are Wang Fu ktv, Paris Ktv and Gan Dong Ktv.;)

It is a pity you are arriving on 22nd, the day I am leaving, otherwise we can join up and hang around.:D

Pkcom
04-06-2008, 10:11 PM
wah so many bros preparing for nxt trips liao

It seems to be fun

Juz wanna ask a question

Comparing sg china gals and those in china

which side is better?

Are gals in china still very pratical meaning got money got talk?

I hope i wont get zapped for asking questions
Been zapped few times by unknown ppl.

break78
04-06-2008, 10:24 PM
It is a pity you are arriving on 22nd, the day I am leaving, otherwise we can join up and hang around.:D

I may extend..... see mood.... and people.... and situation.... and lastly, money...

chanyboy
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
He's bringing me to BBS...then where r u bringing me??...CP is a virgin land for me..
TinTin

no deh..I just picked up from the seniors who was kind enuf to show us the ropes/modus-operandi & go often to check out the stocks, esp. some good bros like to try-try. It's also fun seeing how they handle mummies & the hiong gers... double-fly, big boobs, syts, very young, twins, pink, slim,..etc., etc.

Perhaps, August at CP u folks come we can all go hit BBS clean..!

For Adidas, I'm trying to jio him 'the King of Jrkta' showing us some happenings there, as depicted in the steamy "Jrkta Undercover" series...:p (US$ is down perhaps a good bargain..).

Hsdk
04-06-2008, 11:11 PM
The damage is RMB200 for sitting.... RMB1000 for ON (overnight)....
hahahha I was to stay at Grand Bay View all the time... business trip...
BUT the KTV in GBV too expensive lar... you should try Jinsha.... hahhaha

haha... yes yes. The damage for ktv in GBV is 3/8/12. In this ktv i got alot of sweet and bitter memory. i know my ex-gf there and she is now happily own a fashion shop in LHL.haha... that is my past history. By the way, millions thanks for all the bro here for the jinsha ktv info.

Hsdk
04-06-2008, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=Pkcom;2809941]wah so many bros preparing for nxt trips liao

It seems to be fun

Juz wanna ask a question

which side is better?

bro.. can tell you that most of the girl that working in sg are those rejected in china.

[B] i remind by 1 of the working girl in malaysia.... if i not looking for money what for i coming to malaysia or sg ? i better stay back in china. money is not everything but without money you are nothing.haha

lacoruna69
04-06-2008, 11:26 PM
which side is better?
Are gals in china still very practical meaning got money got talk?

You join us then you will find out lor........:)

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 01:05 AM
wah so many bros preparing for nxt trips liao

It seems to be fun

Juz wanna ask a question

which side is better?

I hope i wont get zapped for asking questions
Been zapped few times by unknown ppl.

Bro..Bro, if u been to China KTV before...u won't want to cheong singapore KTV anymore...if u think "Godfather" "Shenghua" KTV gals r beautiful...let me tell u, they r the rejects from china...Just look at Bro Adidas...he use to cheong BKK, but ever since he been to Zhuhai, his heart is lalways there...even when he's back in sg...so my final warning it's very addictive....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 01:11 AM

Bro...wise choice, "JinSha" KTV has the most SYT compare to the other KTV..if u can't find any gals u like in "JinSha", then u won't find any better SYT elsewhere....but to warn u 1st, if u go without any booking from the manager there, u might not be able to book the gals out...so it's best u get the manager to book a room for u...if u wan i happen to know a really "cool" manager there, if u wan his number u can PM me...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Tony Stark
05-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Bro..Bro, if u been to China KTV before...u won't want to cheong singapore KTV anymore...if u think "Godfather" "Shenghua" KTV gals r beautiful...let me tell u, they r the rejects from china...Just look at Bro Adidas...he use to cheong BKK, but ever since he been to Zhuhai, his heart is lalways there...even when he's back in sg...so my final warning it's very addictive....:D

Haha yes BKK has lost a fine soldier like bro adidas88. His new battleground now is in China. No worries new recruits like bro Charmaine is taking over. :p

05-06-2008, 06:41 AM
I may extend..... see mood.... and people.... and situation.... and lastly, money...

You can apply for a PR, similar to bro I3est.:D No need to worry abt visa then.:p

...but to warn u 1st, if u go without any booking from the manager there, u might not be able to book the gals out...so it's best u get the manager to book a room for u...

Bro, I also known of friends who walked in direct to the ktv and at the end of their ktv session, they were not able to bring their gals for overnite. But it is not necessary to book directly from the manager. All you need is to know the right people with the right connections.:D

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Bro, I also known of friends who walked in direct to the ktv and at the end of their ktv session, they were not able to bring their gals for overnite. But it is not necessary to book directly from the manager. All you need is to know the right people with the right connections.:D

Yes bro u r right...but if u dun know the right person then the manager of the KTV is the next best thing...
btw u wake up 1st thing is log into sammyboy har...:eek:
So i'll be seeing u in "Gangdong" next Sat...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

sex crusader
05-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Agreed with the bros here.Once you've been to china, the chinese gal here is nothing but reject.I go HC also ask for malaysian gal.They have special skills that china gal don't have.E.g. (AR)But don't pin your hope too high while in china. Most of the gals are from the village and young.Skills wise, they are still lacking. Therefore, you need to be their si-fu!:D

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Agreed with the bros here.Once you've been to china, the chinese gal here is nothing but reject.I go HC also ask for malaysian gal.They have special skills that china gal don't have.E.g. (AR)But don't pin your hope too high while in china. Most of the gals are from the village and young.Skills wise, they are still lacking. Therefore, you need to be their si-fu!:D

I rather be their shifu then their student...:D
can teach them more tricks...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bonk88
05-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Tks bro...owe u big this time...next trip, beers on me (i mean kopi on me)...
TinTin
why only bro bob not me ah?:o i take care of u all time where ever u go for drink?
他奶奶的 。。。i think ur body have no blood but alcohol inside ...
not only alcohol and also meimei....
ZH Bros,

Brother Bob
bro bob, that day when to check how is ur friend, but ur have left the hotel, hope thing is fine and can join u next time...
BTW... who is the youngman? hahhaha

ayioh, 'youngman' is bro hottip lor

I rather be their shifu then their student...
can teach them more tricks...
TinTin
So u have alot of student from the LHL stall meimei? cos u r the king of the LHL rite......:D

adidas88
05-06-2008, 09:49 AM
u r so lucky ....
i want to extend .... but got to see boss mood ... and meimei .. and situation ... and lastly, chairman mao ... :D

For Adidas, I'm trying to jio him 'the King of Jrkta' showing us some happenings there, as depicted in the steamy "Jrkta Undercover" series... (US$ is down perhaps a good bargain..).
bro ... don suan me like that lar ... :mad:
me "King of Jrkta" ??? i only been there once and it was a business trip ..
didn't even have time to cheong ...

Haha yes BKK has lost a fine soldier like bro adidas88. His new battleground now is in China. No worries new recruits like bro Charmaine is taking over.
Just look at Bro Adidas...he use to cheong BKK, but ever since he been to Zhuhai, his heart is lalways there...even when he's back in sg...so my final warning it's very addictive..
no lar ... me complete my tour of duty in BKK orledi ...
will go back for my reservist every year ..... :D
Now starting my tour of duty in China .. this is gonna be a long tour and a beary addictive one too ...

I rather be their shifu then their student...
can teach them more tricks...
but if u r in 迈豪 sauna .. i would strongly suggest u be the student ...
they have more tricks than u ever know ... it's culture shock ...

Singguy
05-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi Bro... I will be in Zhuhai over the weekend, meeting my GF la.... 1st time there. Anyway I have a friend coming along and would like to check out some KTV's. Not very sure geographically where my hotel ( Yindo, Gong Bei ) is located...any nice places to recommend in that area...
Any kind bros please assist... thanks in advance!!!

adidas88
05-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi Bro... I will be in Zhuhai over the weekend, meeting my GF la.... 1st time there. Anyway I have a friend coming along and would like to check out some KTV's. Not very sure geographically where my hotel ( Yindo, Gong Bei ) is located...any nice places to recommend in that area...

Yindo is walking distance to LHL ... where's the happening area is ..
nearby is jinsha and changan ktv (walking distance) ...
further down is gandong ktv in chang an holiday hotel ...

Yindo Hotel
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/zh37.jpg

Singguy
05-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Bro Adidas.. thanks for the prompt response. Really helpful info you provided. Seems like those KTV's you mntioned are quite affordable. RM200 for sitting and RM1000 for overnight. How about the drink? I guess the charge as per how much you drink.... You even have a photo of the hotel...UNBELIEVABLE:eek:

adidas88
05-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Bro Adidas.. thanks for the prompt response. Really helpful info you provided. Seems like those KTV's you mntioned are quite affordable. RM200 for sitting and RM1000 for overnight. How about the drink? I guess the charge as per how much you drink.... You even have a photo of the hotel...UNBELIEVABLE:eek:

u r welcome bro ...
we r all here to share our experiences with all ..
some senior bros will be able to provide additional information for u ..

me not sure abt the drinks cost ... becoz i'll just pay whatever amount after the bros have settle and divide the amount out ...
and moreover i don't drink much so i don't bother abt the cost ...
we share equally the total bill regardless how much or how little u drink ...

but i will not go drinking with elephant aka camel ... :D :D

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Bro Adidas is the photographer of this thread....so if u need any direction in Zhuhai (GB), just ask him...:D
btw Adidas, when u take all these pics??...how come i din see any camera with u when we went shopping...:confused:

Cheers,
TinTin

bonk88
05-06-2008, 11:46 AM

most of the ktv in china prices is base on the min charges . The bigger room the prices is more x, if u have around 4 to 5 person, the price is about $1000rmb or less, and that is only 1 bot of liquor or may be 12 to 18 bots of beers.
the above quot is ave of china ktv, for this jinsha ktv price is abit less.
it better for u and ur friend find out the price form the ktv manager b 4 ur order the drink...
hope this can help bro singguy, enjoy and have fun

adidas88
05-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Bro Adidas is the photographer of this thread....so if u need any direction in Zhuhai (GB), just ask him...
bro .. me onli been to ZH twice ... still learning and finding my way in ZH from the seniors and sifus ...
dun saboo me ....

btw Adidas, when u take all these pics??...how come i din see any camera with u when we went shopping...:confused:
call u elephant 没有错 ... big size but small brain ... :D
look at the date on the pic ..
it was taken when u all go back to sillypore and left me alone behind in ZH .... poor me ....:(

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 11:59 AM
bro .. me onli been to ZH twice ... still learning and finding my way in ZH from the seniors and sifus ...
dun saboo me ........

2 times & u know the place upside down...if u make more trips, then u can publish yr own "newbie guide to cheonging ZH" book..:D

call u elephant 没有错 ... big size but small brain ... :D
look at the date on the pic ..
it was taken when u all go back to sillypore and left me alone behind in ZH .... poor me ....:(

hmm..din look at the final detail...21th May, if my small brain remember correctly, i'm still in ZH...so that leave u 3 hrs to take all those pics *impress*...:rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
05-06-2008, 12:03 PM
2 times & u know the place upside down...if u make more trips, then u can publish yr own "newbie guide to cheonging ZH" book..:D
not a bad ideal .... can have more excuses to be in china ... :D

hmm..din look at the final detail...21th May, if my small brain remember correctly, i'm still in ZH...so that leave u 3 hrs to take all those pics *impress*...:rolleyes:
and also bonk a SYT hor ... ;)

leong9188
05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
To all the shifu...

I am new here... Will be in ZhuHai tomorrow and already hook up with bro pimpter..

Any bro will be there and we all can catch up & cheong together!

tn_lengchai
05-06-2008, 01:21 PM
bro bob, that day when to check how is ur friend, but ur have left the hotel, hope thing is fine and can join u next time...:D

Bro Bonk88, thanks for your concern, our sick kaki was still ill and soft the next morning, LC really cannot up, he said! But he did finally score at Macau, Lisboa that nite at HK$800 per goal. Quality is top class. Anyway, thanks very much for your penedol brought from Sillypore as we do not trust the drug sold in China.

And also Bro xxx ...we cannot remember who are you, thanks for your CDs.

Will RTF Macau/ZH in Aug/Sept..... Fall in... guys!

Bro TN_Lengchai & Brother Bob:cool:

GTOKING
05-06-2008, 01:55 PM
bro adidas , you look like keep a lot of good photo ..hehe
I thought Im the good photographer , but look like got challenger liao ;)

TinTin130670
05-06-2008, 01:59 PM
I thought Im the good photographer , but look like got challenger liao ;)

hmm..where is all yr "secret" CA photo located...i'm really interested...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
05-06-2008, 02:10 PM
I thought Im the good photographer , but look like got challenger liao ..
no lar ... me still learning ...
u r the sifu .. me got lots to learn from u ...

Van Basten
05-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Bro Adidas.. thanks for the prompt response. Really helpful info you provided.....

You even have a photo of the hotel...UNBELIEVABLE:eek:

haha addidas88's photos gives prompt live updates for us n wonderful! makes me feel almost as if i were there right in the middle of LHL....

pimpternational
05-06-2008, 03:46 PM

i will be there tmr night. on the same flight as 2 other bros. and meeting another bro there also. i think they will cheong. if u wan, u can contact me for info. but i wont be cheonging much. i am some other things to settle. looks like we have a group this weekend already.

next week, i will be there also.

GTOKING
05-06-2008, 03:51 PM
hmm..where is all yr "secret" CA photo located...i'm really interested...

Cheers,
TinTin

haha , inside my 4G * 4 piece memory stick , still have to buy another 2 pieces
8G . Edison is my student , do you believe ? I never teach him not to send the PC to repair outside , thats why he got today.......hehe

no lar ... me still learning ...
u r the sifu .. me got lots to learn from u ...

bro , taking photo is outdated liao , now is video recording ........;)

adidas88
05-06-2008, 04:03 PM
haha , inside my 4G * 4 piece memory stick , still have to buy another 2 pieces
8G . Edison is my student , do you believe ? I never teach him not to send the PC to repair outside , thats why he got today.......hehe

I never teach him not to send the PC to repair outside , thats why he got today .... that's why he got a bad teacher ... :D
stupid guy store his files in his HD ....

bro , taking photo is outdated liao , now is video recording ........;)
video filming .... doing it all the time orledi lar ... in private ... :D

pimpternational
05-06-2008, 06:09 PM
i have a mac book. and the built in isight cam is really good. thats all i can say.

adidas88
05-06-2008, 06:23 PM
i have a mac book. and the built in isight cam is really good. thats all i can say.
know what u mean ....
but video recording is a lot clearer & sharper ..
but u have to do it discreetly ...that's all i can say ..:D

GTOKING
05-06-2008, 06:49 PM
I never teach him not to send the PC to repair outside , thats why he got today .... that's why he got a bad teacher ... stupid guy store his files in his HD ....

video filming .... doing it all the time orledi lar ... in private ...

haha , look like I got challenger liao , next time you show to me :D

bonk88
05-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro Bonk88, thanks for your concern, our sick kaki was still ill and soft the next morning, LC really cannot up, he said! But he did finally score at Macau, Lisboa that nite at HK$800 per goal. Quality is top class. Anyway, thanks very much for your penedol brought from Sillypore as we do not trust the drug sold in China.
Bro TN_Lengchai & Brother Bob:cool:

good to hear he alright, and also score at macau.....need not to thank for the penedol....u r welcome;)

pimpternational
05-06-2008, 08:39 PM
4 bros at zhuhai, june 6 and 7 night.
pm me if anyone else is around and wanna join.
dun remember their screen name liao sorry...

Bro Qazz, when u arrive on jun8, some other bros will be around, i will intro u, because they will be there till monday. pm me your contact. or u can look for me at the hotel.

Pkcom
06-06-2008, 01:15 AM
You join us then you will find out lor........:)

haha i will dinefitely join u guys within these few mths after i clr my work...

so for the trip is 1k sgd enuf for everything or need more?

bonk88
06-06-2008, 08:37 AM
morning all,
look like next or so, most bro have a big party in china, some will go to CP/CA, and follow by head down to ZH again fro another party..
is it cos of visa matter that every one go before 1jul?
What ever is it, let us have the fun,enjoyment and score in china, be it CP,Zh or any city of china.....

adidas88
06-06-2008, 09:36 AM
haha , look like I got challenger liao , next time you show to me :D
no lar ... me grasshopper .. still got lot to learn from sifu GTO ... :D
好的 ... u'll be joining us in CP/CA/ZH in jun ???

good to hear he alright, and also score at macau.....need not to thank for the penedol ..
u should have give him VIAGRA .... definatley he score big big in ZH ...:D

so for the trip is 1k sgd enuf for everything or need more?
S$1K = 5000rmb ... is this only expenses and not cover hotel charges ??
how many days r u talking abt ??
it's difficult to say how much is enough ... a lot depends on ur spending pattern and expectation ...
i think there was some discussion previously in this thread ...
read it up ....

look like next or so, most bro have a big party in china, some will go to CP/CA, and follow by head down to ZH again fro another party..
is it cos of visa matter that every one go before 1jul?
no lar bro ... it's the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE .... :D

Singguy
06-06-2008, 01:14 PM
most of the ktv in china prices is base on the min charges . The bigger room the prices is more x, if u have around 4 to 5 person, the price is about $1000rmb or less, and that is only 1 bot of liquor or may be 12 to 18 bots of beers.
the above quot is ave of china ktv, for this jinsha ktv price is abit less.
it better for u and ur friend find out the price form the ktv manager b 4 ur order the drink...
hope this can help bro singguy, enjoy and have fun

Thanks for the information bro.... seems like ok. I guess they will not anyhow chop you. Will definitely check with the staff at the KTV before ordering.... going on the 230pm ferry....

adidas88
06-06-2008, 02:49 PM
bros going to in ZH or CP in mid june:

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
2. hottip aka youngman - 11th to 14th
3. tintin aka elephant man - 11th to 16th
4. adidas88 - 11th to 16th
5. bonk88
6. flslayer
7. cool628

bros ... pls fill in ur date ....
did i miss out any bros ??

4 more days to CP/CA/ZH

TinTin130670
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
bros going to in ZH or CP in mid june:

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88
6. flslayer
7. cool628

4 more days to CP/CA/ZH

Bro flslayer going??...hmm..din hear him say so...:rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
06-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Bro flslayer going??...hmm..din hear him say so...:rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

slayer not going ?? :confused:
his name was in the list ... :(
neber mind .... kick him out ... :D

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88
6. cool628

hm .... all of "8"s here ....
发发发 ..... better buy 4D this weekend ...

4 more days to CP/CA/ZH

Brother...Bob
06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Boy! Boy! Boy! ....

seem like you all will be enjoying in CP/ZH in just another few days time ..... too bad for me ... family man leh .......lan lan have to stay in sillypore this time round ..... only can read FRs from all of you in SBF...... can see cannot touch

Anyway bros enjoy yourself and see you all in Aug/Sept.... but.... remember when you CUM ! SHOUT MY NAME !

Brother...Bob

cool628
06-06-2008, 04:13 PM
1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88
6. cool628 - 13th to 17th

hm .... all of "8"s here ....
发发发 ..... better buy 4D this weekend ...

4 more days to CP/CA/ZH

adidas88
06-06-2008, 04:14 PM
remember when you CUM ! SHOUT MY NAME !

痴缐 。。 无哩头 。。。:D:D

tn_lengchai
06-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Boy! Boy! Boy! ....

seem like you all will be enjoying in CP/ZH in just another few days time ..... too bad for me ... family man leh .......lan lan have to stay in sillypore this time round ..... only can read FRs from all of you in SBF...... can see cannot touch

Anyway bros enjoy yourself and see you all in Aug/Sept.... but.... remember when you CUM ! SHOUT MY NAME !

Brother...Bob

Bro...

i will detour HK for 2 days then join you in ZH/Macau, please advise on your date.

TN

tn_lengchai
06-06-2008, 05:15 PM
痴缐 。。 无哩头 。。。:D:D

Bro Adidas,

He Seow 1 or better say as "Seow Cheong Now", always like people to cummed on his behalf when he cannot go.

TN

cool628
06-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Bro Bob,

Dont worry I will shot out yr name next week, so if u suddenly feel your whole body vibrate that means I m having fun....

"BRO BOB THIS ONE FOR U"

Boy! Boy! Boy! ....

Brother...Bob

adidas88
06-06-2008, 05:27 PM
family man leh .......lan lan have to stay in sillypore this time round ..... only can read FRs from all of you in SBF...... can see cannot touch ..
neber mind ... u still can PCC .... :D

Bro Adidas,
He Seow 1 or better say as "Seow Cheong Now", always like people to cummed on his behalf when he cannot go.
TN
he 精冲脑 orledi lar becoz he cannot go to ZH ... :D:D

i will detour HK for 2 days then join you in ZH/Macau, please advise on your date.
when is ur detour date ??

bros in ZH/CP/CA next week:
1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88

4 more days to CP/CA/ZH

Hsdk
06-06-2008, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=adidas88;2813192]slayer not going ?? :confused:
his name was in the list ... :(
neber mind .... kick him out ... :D

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88
6. cool628

haha... bro, i am going to zhuhai and cp on 22th-28th... can i be included?]

07-06-2008, 06:08 AM
So i'll be seeing u in "Gangdong" next Sat...

Cheers,
TinTin

Yeah, will touch down in ZH on Sat. See you, and many more bros then. Cheers!!!;)

Wakao, I never log in SB, u forgot abt me liao huh?:mad: Next sat, you stand guard outside ktv room, no party or meimei for u.:p

haha... bro, i am going to zhuhai and cp on 22th-28th... can i be included?]

Of coz can be included. All brothers of common interest.:cool:

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd

adidas88
07-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Wakao, I never log in SB, u forgot abt me liao huh?
sorry lar PC 789550 ... me neber forget u lar ...
u sent me morse code telling me u'll be going to ZH in stealth mode ..
so i no put ur name in the list lar ....:(

Next sat, you stand guard outside ktv room, no party or meimei for u.
like that all the meimei's will have to go through my body search before they can go inside the ktv room ... hm, yummy yummy ....:p

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd[/QUOTE]

3 more days to ZH/CP/CA

TinTin130670
07-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Roll call for June trip (updated 7th June 08)...:D

Bros in ZH/CP/CA next week:
1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
3. tintin aka elephant man - 11th to 15th
5. bonk88 - 11th to 16th
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
9. pimp - 13th to 15th
10. l3est - camping there now
11. chinatraveller - camping there now

Did i miss anyone out??

Cheers,
TinTin

lacoruna69
07-06-2008, 10:19 AM
like that all the meimei's will have to go through my body search before they can go inside the ktv room ... hm, yummy yummy ....

Like that all the MMs will be panty-less when they enter the room.......:D

adidas88
07-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Like that all the MMs will be panty-less when they enter the room.......:D
panty-less and wet wet :D

Roll call for June trip (updated 7th June 08)...

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88 - 11th to 16th
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
9. pimp - 13th to 15th
10. l3est - camping there now (Recce Ops in CP)
11. chinatraveller - camping there now (Recce Ops in CA)

wow ... looks like a section is going to be in ZH/CP next wk ..

bro Hsdk .... if u can change ur travelling date, u'll be able to join the grp ..
else u'll be the "housekeeping" Ops when we all go back to sillypore ..:D

chanyboy
07-06-2008, 10:43 AM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88 - 11th to 16th
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
9. pimp - 13th to 15th

bro Hsdk .... if u can change ur travelling date, u'll be able to join the grp ..

wah...with so many bros there..I reckon the MMs will not onli be panty-less but also panting more...:rolleyes:

TinTin130670
07-06-2008, 10:50 AM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88 - 11th to 16th
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
9. pimp - 13th to 15th

Hahaha..yes doing "housekeeping" there when we go back...clearing tissue, condoms, pussy hair & etc....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

TinTin130670
07-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Ooops...almost forgot need to clear my Heineken bottles too....:D

P.S. i know bro adidas....drink milk only when i'm there...;)

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
07-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Ooops...almost forgot need to clear my Heineken bottles too....:D

P.S. i know bro adidas....drink milk only when i'm there...;)

Cheers,
TinTin

good boy ... i'll buy u a bottle in LHL ...
a bottle of milk ... or u want it fresh ?? :rolleyes:

3 more days to ZH/CP/CA

Hsdk
07-06-2008, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=TinTin130670;2814568][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hahaha..yes doing "housekeeping" there when we go back...clearing tissue, condoms, pussy hair & etc....:D

hehe..nevermind la.... clearing ma clearing lo. Have to get someone doing the job also ma.I cant change my flight date as i book with airasia.too bad.. if not can party with sifu and senior cheongsters.:D:D

neverlandf
07-06-2008, 06:07 PM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
5. bonk88 - 11th to 16th
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
9. pimp - 13th to 15th
12. Neverlandf - 13th (CA), 14th to 15th (ZH)

How come you guys forgot about me? hahhahahha:D:D

best123
07-06-2008, 08:58 PM
3 more days to ZH/CP/CA

wah lau eh!!!! envy like shit!!!

neverlandf
08-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi all sifus & bros.... so quiet this morning... hhahhaha must be still sleeping after hard partying last night wherever you were... sin or PRC...CP or CA or ZH.... hhahahha anyway... just wanted to wish all bros...端午节......:D

See you on Friday night in CA>>>>>> hahhahahahha:D

lacoruna69
08-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi all sifus & bros.... so quiet this morning... hhahhaha must be still sleeping after hard partying last night wherever you were...

Euro 2008 just started. :)

neverlandf
08-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Euro 2008 just started. :)

oh.. no wonder lar.... hahahha... I am out dated d since staying in CA.... here hard to get live channel... hhahahha.... :D

2335 Man
08-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi all bros read from paper that macau is raining almost everyday any cheap lobang there cause I'm going ther t,morrow and by the way where is zhuhai, heard that it's very near macau.

lacoruna69
08-06-2008, 12:03 PM
and by the way where is zhuhai, heard that it's very near macau.

Please scroll back to Page 1 of this thread and start reading.......

neverlandf
08-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Please scroll back to Page 1 of this thread and start reading.......

hahahah good one.....:D
anyway, since today I am good mood & also nice weather in CA.... I will answer this... hahahhah

Zhuhai is just a cross border from Macau... you can just walk across like Singapore and JB...hahahhah comprehen?

lacoruna69
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
hahahah good one.....

Not trying to 'suan' him lah. I'm serious. There's a lot of good information in these 300+ pages. If really take time and read, all queries will be answered. You can say it is a mini Lonely Planet guide for ZH (Gong Bei District).

2335 Man
08-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Tks bro but the page 1 like many years ago. Any changes there and is the ZH custom open 24 hrs as I would like to try it after 12PM.

break78
08-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi all bros read from paper that macau is raining almost everyday any cheap lobang there cause I'm going ther t,morrow and by the way where is zhuhai, heard that it's very near macau.

Tks bro but the page 1 like many years ago. Any changes there and is the ZH custom open 24 hrs as I would like to try it after 12PM.

You mean since the 1st post in this thread, ZH have shifted away from its location?:confused:

break78
08-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Flying off tmr.. those whom i'm meeting but have not gotten my number yet, please pm me... thanks....

fl_slayer
08-06-2008, 04:44 PM
yawn..................my oc dun approve my visa and will join u guys next trip as i have thought of some excuse:D

best123
08-06-2008, 06:26 PM
can share what kinda excuse or not?? i am facing the same problem... damn envy those guys going to ZH so soon again!!!

neverlandf
08-06-2008, 06:50 PM
can share what kinda excuse or not?? i am facing the same problem... damn envy those guys going to ZH so soon again!!!

last time, I always use business trip as an excuse... hahhahha... business trip with MM....:D:D

Brother...Bob
08-06-2008, 08:06 PM
yawn..................my oc dun approve my visa and will join u guys next trip as i have thought of some excuse:D

i think i also suffered from the same fate with both brothers you...sigh! Can only "Drip Mouth Water"

Brother...Bob:(

best123
08-06-2008, 10:15 PM
last time, I always use business trip as an excuse... hahhahha... business trip with MM....:D:D

wah lau, i cannot keep using Macau and ZH as business trip lei.....got what business there?? besides fxxking business!!!:p

best123
08-06-2008, 10:20 PM
i think i also suffered from the same fate with both brothers you...sigh! Can only "Drip Mouth Water"

haha....yah man....that's why i kept following this thread....cannot go but yet wanna find out all the action..... after that lagi sianz.........:o

TinTin130670
08-06-2008, 11:04 PM

Dun worry can always tell yr CO that u r going to 四川汶川做义工...going to help those 四川 ppls (especially meimei)...donating yr money & sperms...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

09-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Flying off tmr.. those whom i'm meeting but have not gotten my number yet, please pm me... thanks....

Have a good trip and see u on the 14th.;)

Dun worry can always tell yr CO that u r going to 四川汶川做义工...going to help those 四川 ppls (especially meimei)...donating yr money & sperms...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

In tis case, make sure you ask where they are from and only pick 四川 gals, better still only ask for gals from 汶川县. They are really an unfortunate bunch of pple affected by the earthquake.:(

fl_slayer
09-06-2008, 09:01 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

errr...sound like a good idea doing charity wotk in shichuan but BUT....if my wife say she support the idea and will like to go along how?then i die liao...:(

i have thought of an excuse cause i am helping my friend in employment of prc so the next trip i can say go with client to china to interview PRC so need to travel to china often of course cannot tell her is ZHUHAI cause zh is really a fucking business as the whole world know......

guanzhou will sound more like a decent trip...cheers........

bro tintin , addidas, bonk88 hotip, best123, sigh......willl miss u guys.dear tintin i will not be ur wingman this time round.pls enjoy ur trip this time round next trip pls include my name.....and bro addidas next time to kick me out again:D

john99
09-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Wah very excited abt cumming trip. Yeah, lucky me going back after my visit in March. Bro 789550 and bro break78, thks for yr guidance with the 'recreational activities'.

Bro break78, will contact you after my game on 11 June. Have a good trip to SZ.

Bro cool628, will wait for you on 13 June at Paris KTV with my SYTs....

As for 14 June BIG PARTY at GDong, I am coming home; so sorry cannot join in the penultimate Party in ZH. Quite sure you guys will have a blast!

Cheers

adidas88
09-06-2008, 10:04 AM

Let me help u out ....
u don't have to start from page 1 .....

Try reading from Page 97 onwards ....
the posts is from the beginning of 2008 ...
should be quite updated .....

u got to do some homework and read the pages ....
be patience ...

adidas88
09-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Roll call for June trip (updated 9th June 08)...

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
2. hottip aka youngman - 11th to 14th CP/CA
3. tintin aka elephant man - 11th to 15th CP/CA/ZH
4. adidas88 - 11th to 16th CP/CA/ZH
5. bonk88 - 11th to 16th CP/CA/ZH
7. Hsdk - 22nd to 28th (Housekeeping Ops)
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
9. pimp - 13th to 15th ZH
12. Neverlandf - 13th to 15th CA/ZH

sorry bro neverlandf .... miss ur name out ...
we'll see u in CA ...

looks like a big party in ZH gandong ktv on the 14th ...

2 more days to CP/CA/ZH

neverlandf
09-06-2008, 10:28 AM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd

sorry bro neverlandf .... miss ur name out ...
we'll see u in CA ...

looks like a big party in ZH gandong ktv on the 14th ...

2 more days to CP/CA/ZH

No prob... no harm done... 没事..... hahhahha see you on the 13th ... pls call my mobile phone once you guys have landed in CA..... hhahahha... need to prepare red carpet for you all... sifus....

see you.... can't wait...:D:D

adidas88
09-06-2008, 10:50 AM
No prob... no harm done... 没事..... hahhahha see you on the 13th ... pls call my mobile phone once you guys have landed in CA..... hhahahha... need to prepare red carpet for you all... sifus....

see you.... can't wait...:D:D

bro ... will do that ...
u coming to ZH on the 14th with us ???

cool628
09-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Bro 4 more days counting down, see u in ZH.

Wah very excited abt cumming trip. Yeah, lucky me going back after my visit in March. Bro 789550 and bro break78, thks for yr guidance with the 'recreational activities'.

Bro break78, will contact you after my game on 11 June. Have a good trip to SZ.

Bro cool628, will wait for you on 13 June at Paris KTV with my SYTs....

As for 14 June BIG PARTY at GDong, I am coming home; so sorry cannot join in the penultimate Party in ZH. Quite sure you guys will have a blast!

Cheers

l3est
09-06-2008, 10:58 AM
now in CP stay at jiayi hotel :D

cool628
09-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Bro enjoy yrself and see u on the 13th.... not forgetting u and Bro 789550 "BIG" help, else i will not be able to go tis round....:D

neverlandf
09-06-2008, 10:59 AM
bro ... will do that ...
u coming to ZH on the 14th with us ???

I plan to go to ZH on the 14th.... depending whether you guys still have car space for 2 (my girl and I :D), if got... i will follow ur car... else both of us will take bus.... bus is very convenient from my apartment..... don't worries....
No need to purposely make plan for me... hahhahahha... :)

adidas88
09-06-2008, 11:21 AM

Jiayi Hotel ..... wow, damn convenient to TaoYuan ...
literally living inside TaoYuan ..

bro ... we seeing u in on 11th and 12th ???
u coming with us to CA on 13th then to ZH on 14th ??

adidas88
09-06-2008, 11:23 AM
I plan to go to ZH on the 14th.... depending whether you guys still have car space for 2 (my girl and I :D)
i'm sure we have can make space for ur gal ... but definately no space for u ... :D
so we'll tied u outside the MPV ...
anyway .. it's onli a few hours ride to ZH ... :D

neverlandf
09-06-2008, 11:31 AM
i'm sure we have can make space for ur gal ... but definately no space for u ... :D
so we'll tied u outside the MPV ...
anyway .. it's onli a few hours ride to ZH ... :D

hahhaha no choice lar... if this is part of the Kungfu training to become a master of cheong like sifu you.... then your humble follower will obey.... ;):D

sex crusader
09-06-2008, 11:33 AM

Can tell the hotel rate bor?How 's the room condition?Enjoy yourself guys! I'm counting down to July 8...:D

adidas88
09-06-2008, 11:42 AM
hahhaha no choice lar... if this is part of the Kungfu training to become a master of cheong like sifu you.... then your humble follower will obey.... ;):D

me no sifu master like u lar .... got a queen to take care of u ....
To learn from u me got lot lot. Yes, hmmm.....

neverlandf
09-06-2008, 11:59 AM
me no sifu master like u lar .... got a queen to take care of u ....
To learn from u me got lot lot. Yes, hmmm.....

Honestly, yes... I am glad she is with me now... else my life will be boring and hard life in CA.... she is really good to me... cook meals, wash clothes.. treat me like a king....hahhahahhahhahahha.....:D

Hsdk
09-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Can tell the hotel rate bor?How 's the room condition?Enjoy yourself guys! I'm counting down to July 8...:D

The room rate for jiayi is rmb198 for standard room and rmb 220 for room with sauna attached.The room is ok but the minus point is the bed very hard thus not comfortable and for makan it is very not convenient.But for the bros that like disco.. this is the place to stay because the Xing Di disco is just walking distance and after you 'HIGH' you still can crawl back without other's help.:D I like Xing Di's vip room because you can see all the crowd below you inside your room.

adidas88
09-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Honestly, yes... I am glad she is with me now... else my life will be boring and hard life in CA.... she is really good to me... cook meals, wash clothes.. treat me like a king....hahhahahhahhahahha.....:D

:eek: ... do ur queen have any sister that's like her ...
can cook meals, wash clothes .. and treat me like a king ... and most important .. can bonk ... :D:D

HKNightCrawler
09-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Hey all! New reader to this forum. I find this very interesting- as I am a frequent traveler to the HK and Macao regions.

The girls at the Casino Liboa (the original one, not the New Casino Lisboa) (basement level) charge $800 HKD. You do get to take your pick- and the girls there are generally pretty.

However, I find that price level kinda high- as the girls' enthusiasm is not that great- and they do tend to rush you so they can pick up another "job".

I've found from experience if you wander around the streets behind Wynn Macao- near Rua Cidade da Santarem- you'll find plenty of girls who'll come to you. They charge only $500. And for that, they even go to your hotel room (they also have their own rooms). And from my experience, they don't rush you. You can take your time free style.

In fact, I kinda like this sort of arrangement rather than the casino girls. Also, in your own hotel room, you can setup some kind of discreet camera if you like- (saw some kind of post on this earlier).

Also, there are a few good spas in that region (the small streets behind Wynn Macao)- the spas charge a bit more- but then you get a little more- which is also nice.

Of course, the red-light district in Kowloon is also pretty good- but I'd go off topic so if there's another thread on that, I'll post there.

pimpternational
09-06-2008, 01:51 PM
just came back from ZH, raining like siao on friday and saturday.
met up with bro profi, and his friend. and bro singguy. great to party together, surely there will be a next time. bro leong, too bad this trip never get to meet up. hope u had fun too.
zhuhai again this coming weekend.
see all other bros around!

pimpternational
09-06-2008, 01:56 PM
yawn..................my oc dun approve my visa
Brother...Bob
u can say go re-service mah. military stuff must always be confidential. dun ask too much. special Ops.

gongbei customs close 12 midnight to 6am.

pimpternational
09-06-2008, 02:10 PM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd

my trip confirmed. but sorry i wont be joining u guys at gandong on 14th. my taiwanese big bro coming, i will be with him, we have some things to discuss. but i will still stop by lah. some bros whom i havent met, looking forward to meeting ya all... till then. Cheers!

adidas88
09-06-2008, 02:30 PM
u can say go re-service mah. military stuff must always be confidential. dun ask too much. special Ops.
the CO will never believe abt re-service by looking at their condition ...
all the 大肚乒 .... :D:D

gongbei customs close 12 midnight to 6am.

alternatively ... u can swim across ... :D

neverlandf
09-06-2008, 10:35 PM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd

my trip confirmed. but sorry i wont be joining u guys at gandong on 14th. my taiwanese big bro coming, i will be with him, we have some things to discuss. but i will still stop by lah. some bros whom i havent met, looking forward to meeting ya all... till then. Cheers!

Bro Pimp.. hope to see you next week in ZH>.... hhahahhaa cheers....:D

Singguy
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Fellow bros.. just ended my virgin trip to ZH. Jut reached Singapore.. It was really fun but i actually da bao my own girl and flew her over... had a good time with bro pimp, profi and friend.
Had to apologise that I left early the other day as I was still suffering from a hangover the night before... too long never drink like that liao... :p
Realised a few bros upped me from this thread.. Thanks!!! Finally i have power to up bros liao...
Hope to arrange another trip next month.. my GF coming to Singapore end of the month.. so I dun need to BYO on my next trip.. haha
Happy cheonging bro.. let's win more $$ this euro cup and can have a free trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-06-2008, 06:37 AM

Have a good time playing all the "holes", bro.:D

Bro enjoy yrself and see u on the 13th.... not forgetting u and Bro 789550 "BIG" help, else i will not be able to go tis round....

Thank me only u touched down Spore safe, sound, and completely sextisfied.:p

Honestly, yes... I am glad she is with me now... else my life will be boring and hard life in CA.... she is really good to me... cook meals, wash clothes.. treat me like a king....hahhahahhahhahahha.....

Wow, really envy u, difficult to find someone willing to cook meals, wash clothes. She muz love u alot.:cool:

break78
10-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Bro enjoy yrself and see u on the 13th.... not forgetting u and Bro 789550 "BIG" help, else i will not be able to go tis round....:D

you are the mastermind schemer.... :D

ok, that's all the time i have for posting.... tata!!!

FBI002
10-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Good Morning

anyone know the New Chang An Spa open at what time?any good girl to intor?please advise,me and friend just arrive zhuhai.:)

Or any other good spa at zhuhai open early?please coment

adidas88
10-06-2008, 10:22 AM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd

Brief Itinenary
CP 11th & 12th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. MTKM

CA 13th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. neverlandf
7. chinatraveller
8. Jack

ZH 14th Jun onwards
1. break78
2. 789550
3. pimpinternational
4. cool628
5. tintitn
6. adidas88
7. bonk88
8. neverlandf
9. l3est

ZH (housekepping)
1. Hsdk .... :D

Hope the update is right ...
pls amend according ...

best123
10-06-2008, 10:43 AM
rememeber to keep the FRs cumming guys and have LOTs of FUN!!!!!

Chinababes2001
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
hey bros,

tried reading the threads but its really too long to go thru... lol

need to ask a few questions here from some big bros on macau cheonging scene as i am pretty new to that place...

me have been cheonging lots in CP, in fact i be there on the 13th and 14th june but am very new in macau. (just going there to gamble for 1 night on the 12th and will be there alone for macau part)

have heard that lisboa have plenty of gals around the ground lvl, but seems like their attitude isnt that great.

is there any recommendations to some nice massage place?
or any flower streets?

will be staying at lisboa hotel

hope someone can help me on these ;)

cheers

Tony Stark
10-06-2008, 02:49 PM
have heard that lisboa have plenty of gals around the ground lvl, but seems like their attitude isnt that great.

or any flower streets?

will be staying at lisboa hotel

Lisboa PRC FLs are HK$800 a pop. Even though beautiful but not recommended as service is rush type.

Saunas are more value for money. Try Big Boss sauna. Walking distance from Grand Lisboa. Drop us an update on this place if you try it out.

Too bad our dates do not coincide. :)

cool628
10-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Thank me only u touched down Spore safe, sound, and completely sextisfied.:p

I steady one, tnks first mah....:p

cool628
10-06-2008, 03:00 PM
you are the mastermind schemer.... :D

ok, that's all the time i have for posting.... tata!!!

oh no since when i become the mastermind schemer? :confused: ok let me try doing that again in Aug hor.... :D

cool628
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
hi all,

do any bro's here know of this place in Macau call 金池? I think is a sauna/spa ....

hottip
10-06-2008, 03:13 PM
D-1 !! READY OR NOT !!

bro Adidas, Plse update the list as follows:

CP 11th & 12th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. MTKM
7. Jackytheman

CA 13th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. neverlandf
7. chinatraveller
8. MTKM
9. Jackytheman

adidas88
10-06-2008, 03:23 PM
hi all,
do any bro's here know of this place in Macau call 金池? I think is a sauna/spa ....
No ... it's not sauna/spa ....
it's GOLD POND ... 金池 mah ...:D
a lot of gold in the pond ...:p

adidas88
10-06-2008, 03:26 PM
1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
13. MTKM
14. Jackytheman

Brief Itinenary
CP 11th & 12th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. MTKM
7. Jackytheman

CA 13th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. neverlandf
7. chinatraveller
8. Jackytheman
9. MTKM

ZH 14th Jun onwards
1. break78
2. 789550
3. pimpinternational
4. cool628
5. tintitn
6. adidas88
7. bonk88
8. neverlandf
9. l3est

ZH (housekepping)
1. Hsdk ....

Tomorrow is D-Day ...

adidas88
10-06-2008, 03:30 PM
bro youngman ....

looks like we need a bus to go to CA from CP ...
there's 7 of us ... and elephant man is consider as double size ...:D

better get a comfortable "bus" to CA or we'll tie u to the front of the vehicle on the way to CA .... :D

best123
10-06-2008, 05:07 PM
hey bros,

tried reading the threads but its really too long to go thru... lol

or any flower streets?

cheers

yo bro... i know it is sometime difficult to read thru everything....

the basement of Lisboa really have some gems, why dun you try to walk there and see for yourself? They will approach you and promise good service, no rush etc....neg with them and have a try...

as for sauna, the famous one is 18...;) pricy though...if want good service and cheap, go to Zhuhai, it is like 85 discount!! haha.... 240 RMB but of course without food etc etc....

best123
10-06-2008, 05:08 PM
hi all,

yes ut is....near casa real hotel / ferry terminal....near all the other good spas such as 18....

adidas88
10-06-2008, 06:05 PM
bro 789550 told me it has been raining in ZH lately ... :mad:

beary sian when it's raining ...
cannot walk along LHL and let the mm's sian ... :(

A million thanks to all bros who have up my points ...
Arigatou Gozamus; Grazie; kum sia; Kop Khun Kup; 감사하십시오;
Grazie; Merci; Gracias; 谢谢;

leong9188
10-06-2008, 06:21 PM
just came back from ZH, raining like siao on friday and saturday.
met up with bro profi, and his friend. and bro singguy. great to party together, surely there will be a next time. bro leong, too bad this trip never get to meet up. hope u had fun too.
zhuhai again this coming weekend.
see all other bros around!

To Bro pimpter, Thanks for calling me with the contact in Zhuhai.. I went ahead alone to century star ktv and its was good and follow by 8 club ktv and even better and you know as you have already saw bobo I had!

Next trip 26 to 30 June and hope we can catch up this time round.

chanyboy
10-06-2008, 07:26 PM

the local Sg news lately was showing the rainy season at southern CN recently, with flash floods; even HK is badly affected. Not just CN, incoming intel indicated VN also raining heavily... SG damn hot, onli fun is not so hot..

Perhaps, as u wrote: "Zh - housekeeping" is right. It's also true in SG - "work-keeping" instead.

neverlandf
10-06-2008, 08:03 PM
1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd
13. MTKM
14. Jackytheman

Brief Itinenary
CP 11th & 12th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. MTKM
7. Jackytheman

CA 13th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. neverlandf
7. chinatraveller
8. Jackytheman
9. MTKM

ZH 14th Jun onwards
1. break78
2. 789550
3. pimpinternational
4. cool628
5. tintitn
6. adidas88
7. bonk88
8. neverlandf
9. l3est

ZH (housekepping)
1. Hsdk ....

Tomorrow is D-Day ...

I humbly wait for all sifus to come to CA on Friday..... btw... I called bro Chinatraveller / Chinatravelman this morning... he is in CP now... waiting for you guys to come... hahhahahha:D

lacoruna69
11-06-2008, 02:56 AM
the local Sg news lately was showing the rainy season at southern CN recently, with flash floods; even HK is badly affected.

Alamak! Bad news for me. Me going next week......:o

11-06-2008, 06:33 AM
the local Sg news lately was showing the rainy season at southern CN recently, with flash floods; even HK is badly affected. Not just CN, incoming intel indicated VN also raining heavily... SG damn hot, onli fun is not so hot...

Yeah, based on weather reports in ZH, its 大雨转中雨, 25℃~29℃, 东北风微风. Dun sound too good. Bring ur umbrella and raincoat.

Got a brother who juz came back from ZH, feedback tat some of the LHL coffee bar close shop early due to bad weather, not much cutomers. Also warn me abt his encounter with the LHL streetwalkers, esp the Dongbei grp, where they tend to play punk during ON.:( Hunan and Hubei grp shd be ok.

Maybe wait for live reports from brothers who are currently in ZH.

Anyway "indoor activities" should be alrite.:D

cannot walk along LHL and let the mm's sian ...

Dun worry abt tat. You are the darling of LHL gals. Whenever they see u, they will chase u and offer their umbrella to shelter u.:p

Alamak! Bad news for me. Me going next week......

Haha, welcome to ZH. Any fixed dates? Long time since we last met in ZH.;)

GTOKING
11-06-2008, 07:25 AM
Anyway "indoor activities" should be alrite

Haha, welcome to ZH. Any fixed dates? Long time since we last met in ZH.

Bro , mind to provide me some guide with many thanks

1. How to go zhuhai from macau ? and the fare ?
2. How to go GZ from Zhuhai ? and the fare ?

if I travel alone or 2 what is your suggestion ? because I may plan to buy the macau airtiket from JB ( airasia ) then fly to macau then cross to zhuhai follow by other places like CP / CA.

pimpternational
11-06-2008, 10:02 AM
To Bro pimpter, Thanks for calling me with the contact in Zhuhai.. I went ahead alone to century star ktv and its was good and follow by 8 club ktv and even better and you know as you have already saw bobo I had!
Next trip 26 to 30 June and hope we can catch up this time round.

bro great to hear u had fun. yes bobo is a great catch! and surely well maintained. now u can finally post eh...
end june trip not possible for me, me going diving that week. have fun!!

1. How to go zhuhai from macau ? and the fare ?
2. How to go GZ from Zhuhai ? and the fare ?
if I travel alone or 2 what is your suggestion ? because I may plan to buy the macau airtiket from JB ( airasia ) then fly to macau then cross to zhuhai follow by other places like CP / CA.

bro, i tot u are sifu there already....
anyway, goto zhuhai from macau is just crossing the borders like JB and SG.

1a) just take cab from airport to GONGBEI customs. walk over. fare is about MOP50-60 per cab. once u are on the zhuhai side, u are already in the middle of action. cab it to anywhere.

1b) take the direct shuttle bus from airport to GONGBEI customs. same like taking cab, just if u are alone, it will be cheaper. RMB25/pax.

2a) to get to GZ from zhuhai, can take the non-stop coach directly to GZ. (or airport also got direct bus). the bus terminal is just beside the GONGBEI customs. Face is about RMB165. u can buy your tickets in advance. if u need further help, can check for u.

2b) take private car to GZ any location from Zhuhai. Fare is about 450-500/car.

i have also flown from JB to macau before. the flight from JB is 0640am, damn early. if u book the cab direct to senai airport, cost is S$50. some will ask for me because it is too early. u can take cab from queens street. or if u want my regular driver, i can give u contact. be sure to leave 1.5hours for travel time alone, because the singapore customs will aways delay and jam a bit due to the recent JI nasi lemak escape. so my advise is to depart queens street at 4am.

if u come back from JB, you have more time in the day, so u can actually take a cheaper way, take shuttle bus to JB town. (RM8) and take public bus to customs, cross customs by public bus. cab it in singapore. cheaper. of course u can also book S$50 directly back from airport. if u book thru airport will be very expensive. or roadside cabs will take for more also. so, better to book in advance.

pusslover66
11-06-2008, 10:26 AM
and then there is the cheaper way

1)take bus AP1 from airport to gongbei cost mop 3.3 and mop 3 for a luggage that u need to put on rack

2)and then there is the super cheap skate way -----FREE
take free shuttle from airport to Venetian
take free shuttle from Venatian to Sands
take free shuttle from Sands to Gongbei

break78
11-06-2008, 10:33 AM
I steady one, tnks first mah....:p

Dun thank him yet... i wan to make sure u dun wan to go back... kekeke

break78
11-06-2008, 10:43 AM

Funny thing is, i come, no rain, in fact weather very hot... until now, at most, abit drizzle...

pimpternational
11-06-2008, 11:30 AM
1)take bus AP1 from airport to gongbei cost mop 3.3 and mop 3 for a luggage that u need to put on rack

hahah, yes u are right. but the free way, u can just take free shuttle from airport to venetian. and free shuttle from venetian to gongbei customs. dun have to go via sands. only 2 transfer. hehaha.. like that also let u think of....

ChinaTravelman
11-06-2008, 01:54 PM
D-1 !! READY OR NOT !!

bro Adidas, Plse update the list as follows:

CP 11th & 12th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. MTKM
7. Jackytheman

CA 13th Jun
1. hottip
2. tintin
3. adidas88
4. l3est
5. bonk88
6. neverlandf
7. chinatraveller
8. MTKM
9. Jackytheman

Hi Bros,

I am now in CP and will join you guys for CP but not CA. May go to ZH with Bro Pimp because stay too long in CP, need to take some fresh air in ZH.

cool628
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Ya lor so want to go and dig out the gold together? :p:p

No ... it's not sauna/spa ....
it's GOLD POND ... 金池 mah ...:D
a lot of gold in the pond ...:p

cool628
11-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro Best, tnks for the info. Seems like u been to that place, how u find it? Exp? Most important the meimei there good or not?

yes ut is....near casa real hotel / ferry terminal....near all the other good spas such as 18....

l3est
11-06-2008, 03:19 PM
14th i will reach zhuhai :rolleyes:

cool628
11-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Bro u think i so fortunate like u guys can always go and go for long trip, esp bro 13est, like dont hv to work.... I still muz come back to SG to slog like shit....:D

Dun thank him yet... i wan to make sure u dun wan to go back... kekeke

pimpternational
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
14th i will reach zhuhai

bro, when u come back to singapore, u are actually on vacation. i'll be there 14th also, i will call u.

11-06-2008, 10:40 PM

anyway, goto zhuhai from macau is just crossing the borders like JB and SG....

Bro GTO, seems like, in my absence, bro pimp and more helpful bros here already given u all the answers. Hope info help in ur planning. Have a good trip.:cool:

Haha, bro I3est, u also arrive on 14th? ZH will be abit crowded on the 14th with so many bros.:D

GTOKING
11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
bro great to hear u had fun. yes bobo is a great catch! and surely well maintained. now u can finally post eh...

anyway, goto zhuhai from macau is just crossing the borders like JB and SG.

1a) just take cab from airport to GONGBEI customs. walk over. fare is about MOP50-60 per cab. once u are on the zhuhai side, u are already in the middle of action. cab it to anywhere.

1b) take the direct shuttle bus from airport to GONGBEI customs. same like taking cab, just if u are alone, it will be cheaper. RMB25/pax.

2a) to get to GZ from zhuhai, can take the non-stop coach directly to GZ. (or airport also got direct bus). the bus terminal is just beside the GONGBEI customs. Face is about RMB165. u can buy your tickets in advance. if u need further help, can check for u.

2b) take private car to GZ any location from Zhuhai. Fare is about 450-500/car.

i have also flown from JB to macau before. the flight from JB is 0640am, damn early. if u book the cab direct to senai airport, cost is S$50. some will ask for me because it is too early. u can take cab from queens street. or if u want my regular driver, i can give u contact. be sure to leave 1.5hours for travel time alone, because the singapore customs will aways delay and jam a bit due to the recent JI nasi lemak escape. so my advise is to depart queens street at 4am.

if u come back from JB, you have more time in the day, so u can actually take a cheaper way, take shuttle bus to JB town. (RM8) and take public bus to customs, cross customs by public bus. cab it in singapore. cheaper. of course u can also book S$50 directly back from airport. if u book thru airport will be very expensive. or roadside cabs will take for more also. so, better to book in advance.

Bro GTO, seems like, in my absence, bro pimp and more helpful bros here already given u all the answers. Hope info help in ur planning. Have a good trip.:cool:

Haha, bro I3est, u also arrive on 14th? ZH will be abit crowded on the 14th with so many bros.

Thank you so much , your kind information center is very powerful ....kamsiah kamsiah.............tiger air way now having promotion .....check it out:D

JrBoy
12-06-2008, 02:33 AM
:(Wah, too bad i just discovered this section of the thread only.

I am currently in Hotel Lisbao, saw many gems in the lobby, but hor, they dun look very approachable. Well, maybe cause i nv try before. But i must admit they look really tempting !! Was wondering if got any nice gals other than Lisbao, cause i with OC ah, then she saw me bioing those gals !! hahaha !! :D

Chinababes2001
12-06-2008, 04:27 AM
yo bro... i know it is sometime difficult to read thru everything....

the basement of Lisboa really have some gems, why dun you try to walk there and see for yourself? They will approach you and promise good service, no rush etc....neg with them and have a try...

as for sauna, the famous one is 18...;) pricy though...if want good service and cheap, go to Zhuhai, it is like 85 discount!! haha.... 240 RMB but of course without food etc etc....

yea bro... i know ZH is much cheaper but just want to gamble in Macau for a day plus some activities...

thx for ur advise...

will be heading to CP on fri and sat tho...hehe...

cheers

usmjordan2
12-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Zhuhai , hopefully one day will reach there :)

pimpternational
12-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Thank you so much , your kind information center is very powerful ....kamsiah kamsiah.............tiger air way now having promotion .....check it out:D

bro, seems like u are king of CA or CP, next time must take care of me next time when i am there ah.... in zhuhai, u can leave it to us. hehehee...

Haha, bro I3est, u also arrive on 14th? ZH will be abit crowded on the 14th with so many bros.:D

bro, the last trip, didnt manage to catch you. coz i think the day u arrive, i left. hehe.. nvm. this trip we catch up lah...

fl_slayer
12-06-2008, 10:49 AM
sigh...all my kakis now in CA CP ZH, left me alone in sg watching euro.....;)

please arrange the next trip i wil sure have enough excuses to tag along nevertheless pls enjoy this trip till the visa issue is over...:D

(i can only dream of all the meimeis in sg)

leong9188
12-06-2008, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=pimpternational;2823170]bro great to hear u had fun. yes bobo is a great catch! and surely well maintained. now u can finally post eh...

Ha! finally can post leow... Here is the pictures of qing qing and the princess in 8 club ktv.. After that just walking distance to 88 bar to party with the girls.. 8 club ktv is along the Pub Street where all the Pub is....

Tomorrow you are heading ZH and I envy you!

Cheershttp://www.zshare.net/image/134988438358ed28/

GTOKING
12-06-2008, 05:24 PM
bro, seems like u are king of CA or CP, next time must take care of me next time when i am there ah.... in zhuhai, u can leave it to us. hehehee...

Paiseh ! paiseh ! Im just a learner , still need to learn from senior, dont give me too big hat , later I cant see the road will ban the wall .......haha

sure , zhuhai can leave to you right , please dont ask the mms there to rape me because I want to rape them can bo?:D

cool628
12-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah ZH and CP, I'm coming liao tml..... :D

By this time tml I shd reach ZH liao :p

pimpternational
12-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Paiseh ! paiseh ! Im just a learner , still need to learn from senior, dont give me too big hat , later I cant see the road will ban the wall .......haha

sure , zhuhai can leave to you right , please dont ask the mms there to rape me because I want to rape them can bo?:D

hahaha.... of course lah... thats what everyone is thinking.. haha...

12-06-2008, 10:08 PM
I am currently in Hotel Lisbao, saw many gems in the lobby, but hor, they dun look very approachable. Well, maybe cause i nv try before. But i must admit they look really tempting !!

All approachable ones but no need to approach them. Juz look horny n they will swarm all over u.:D

bro, the last trip, didnt manage to catch you. coz i think the day u arrive, i left. hehe.. nvm. this trip we catch up lah...

Yeah, we meet up on 14th, even if its for a short chat.;)

Dun be so modest.:cool:

Yeah ZH and CP, I'm coming liao tml.....

By this time tml I shd reach ZH liao

Sorry, based on my experience, you will be lucky to clear both customs n step into ZH by 7pm tomorrow based on ur flight schedule. Last time, managed to reach ktv by 730pm with 3 friends based on similar flight schedule. Tats ur target tomolo. 730pm reach Paris Ktv, dun keep all the meimeis waiting.:o

GTOKING
12-06-2008, 10:58 PM
hahaha.... of course lah... thats what everyone is thinking.. haha...

hahaha , wish to meet u guys soon at CA , im sure with my order , all the mms there will strip you till nothing in your body haha:D
this want you wish right.hehe

Dun be so modest.:

you too , next time you wont be so lucky liao.........hahahhahhahaha
prepare to wear more:D

lacoruna69
13-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Funny thing is, i come, no rain, in fact weather very hot... until now, at most, abit drizzle...

YES!! Keep it that way when I arrived LHL next week. See you in ZH!:)

adidas88
13-06-2008, 08:04 AM
I humbly wait for all sifus to come to CA on Friday..... btw... I called bro Chinatraveller / Chinatravelman this morning... he is in CP now... waiting for you guys to come... hahhahahha:D

Be patience, u must ... hm ....
we'll see u in CA a few hours later ...
now still in CP ... going for b/f soon ...
:mad: it's raining ....

adidas88
13-06-2008, 08:08 AM

:D ... we too ...
bro tintin, bro bonk88, bro MKTM, bro jackytheman and me .. :D
Oh ... i forgot ... bro neverlandf and his gal ..:rolleyes:

neverlandf
13-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Be patience, u must ... hm ....
we'll see u in CA a few hours later ...
now still in CP ... going for b/f soon ...
:mad: it's raining ....

Yes my lord, patience I will be (sound like starwars, hahhhaha)...
Wei, bro... why wake up so early? what happened to your MM??

BTW, it is raining CATS & DOGS in CA too (NOW)... damn..

best123
13-06-2008, 08:24 AM
yea bro... i know ZH is much cheaper but just want to gamble in Macau for a day plus some activities...

thx for ur advise...

will be heading to CP on fri and sat tho...hehe...

cheers

alright bro...have fun!

GTOKING
13-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Yes my lord, patience I will be (sound like starwars, hahhhaha)...
Wei, bro... why wake up so early? what happened to your MM??

BTW, it is raining CATS & DOGS in CA too (NOW)... damn..

of course go back liao la, CP girl is like that one..........
wake up in the early morning then want to rush back home knn.
but not all la.........most of them only:mad:

break78
13-06-2008, 08:35 AM
YES!! Keep it that way when I arrived LHL next week. See you in ZH!:)

Sorry, as of today, the rain is back.... my shopping in SZ was the only safe period

neverlandf
13-06-2008, 08:39 AM

KNN>.... then this is a minus point for CP MM.... hhahahha
CA girls will stay at least 10am or 11am.... hahahahha I love CA....

adidas88
13-06-2008, 08:40 AM

last nite gal was bad .... wrong choice ...
when we reached our hotel last nite ... she was so eager to have sex with me even though i told her i was damn tired ...
but she keep arousing me ... so end up bonking her for the sake of bonking ...:mad:

then after we r done, she took a shower and say she want to go home .. KNN ... so pay her and kick her out of the room ...

but my first nite gals was good .... both of them stayed with me till 1030hrs ... whole nite both was hugging me like a teddy bear and they r horny too ... have a lot of work to do ... that's why i was damn tired yesterday ...

neverlandf
13-06-2008, 08:43 AM
last nite gal was bad .... wrong choice ...
when we reached our hotel last nite ... she was so eager to have sex with me even though i told her i was damn tired ...
but she keep arousing me ... so end up bonking her for the sake of bonking ...:mad:

then after we r done, she took a shower and say she want to go home .. KNN ... so pay her and kick her out of the room ...

but my first nite gals was good .... both of them stayed with me till 1030hrs ... whole nite both was hugging me like a teddy bear and they r horny too ... have a lot of work to do ... that's why i was damn tired yesterday ...

THEM??? THEY??? you took 2 girls back to hotel on the first night??? hahhahha that's why you are my sifu.... hahhahha damn KENG...... hahhahah:D:D

GTOKING
13-06-2008, 08:56 AM
KNN>.... then this is a minus point for CP MM.... hhahahha
CA girls will stay at least 10am or 11am.... hahahahha I love CA....

1030 or 1100am is still early liao , haha.
mine one will accompany till 3pm , just in the bed hugging me like no tomorrow.
and I ask no money to book her again liao , she reply never mind , she still want to accompany another night.

this is so call the amazing CA.....haha

pimpternational
13-06-2008, 09:47 AM
rain is gonna be such a pain in the butt for travelling. last week i got stuck at SZ airport due to the rain, luckily i managed to find some return taxi back to zhuhai. but trip was longer than usual. no choice.

hope tonight wont be the same.

i consider myself lucky that over my 5 years in DG/ZH etc, i do not remember any once that i came across a gal who request to go home after one shot. the earliest one is about 8am, and thats also rare. most of them will leave after 11 or after lunch. they get an additional free meal, so why not?

in cases where the gals request to leave after one bonk at night, u can always dun allow them to go, just let them wait. and dun pay them yet. they'll stay for the money. singaporeans have record to be nice guys, so sometimes they will take advantage. if they play these type of games, we play them back.

but one thing for sure, i will not pay them less than they deserve. i dun believe in a free lunch, coz later u will kenna even more. so i will still pay them, even if they dun mind spending additional nights with me for free. coz i dun wanna leave anything hanging. i dun owe her and she dun owe me. thats the theory to protect yourself from falling for the emotional trap.

bros in CA/CP/ZH have fun!! dun get too "wet"!
i'll be in tonight! see ya all then!

adidas88
13-06-2008, 05:08 PM
1030 or 1100am is still early liao , haha.
mine one will accompany till 3pm , just in the bed hugging me like no tomorrow.
and I ask no money to book her again liao , she reply never mind , she still want to accompany another night.

this is so call the amazing CA.....haha

that's becoz u r the beary HUM SUM mah ....:D
we all r ugly duckling ...:(

adidas88
13-06-2008, 05:10 PM
CP weather situation is bad ....
many roads are flooded and the rain have not stop ...
have posted some pictures in CP thread ...

how's the weather in ZH ??
hope i can see some sunshine ....
my butt have not see any daylight today ... :D

adidas88
13-06-2008, 05:13 PM
THEM??? THEY??? you took 2 girls back to hotel on the first night??? hahhahha that's why you are my sifu.... hahhahha damn KENG...... hahhahah

mai keng lar .... u r the sifu ...
have a queen to cook for u, to wash ur underwear, to make coffee for u ..
we dun have any of this leh ...
so u tell me .... who is the sifu ??? :D

the 2 gals from the first nite is fantastic ..
i was rather surprised that they go along with threesome ...:p

well .. this is life ...
some time u win, some time u lose ...
fair game ...:o

break78
13-06-2008, 06:18 PM

Weather is good for staying in bed... rain is heavy when it comes. but no flood. the only worry we have now is that whether we can move in and out of the cities...

neverlandf
13-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Weather is good for staying in bed... rain is heavy when it comes. but no flood. the only worry we have now is that whether we can move in and out of the cities...

No floor is ok... at least car or bus can move in the city.... hhahhaha.... hopefully tomorrow weather not so bad as today... I will be going to ZH tomorrow... hhahahha

sands
14-06-2008, 02:21 AM

Weather in ZH is raining fairly heavy at times but no floods...Thanks for the CP pics...the flood is bad :eek: ....
Was planning to go CP tomorrow but looks like I may have to stay put here...
Any bros in ZH now?

14-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Arriving in ZH today. Hope the sun would come out and welcome me.:cool:

Party at Ktv is still on tonite despite the weather.:p

Anyone in ZH who want to join up tonite, can pm me.:)

Cheers.:D

neverlandf
14-06-2008, 06:55 AM
hi all bros in ZH... how is the weather today? Here is CA... sun starts to come out.... no rain.. looks like sunny day hahhahhahaha :D
Will be traveling to ZH today... probably reach there by noon.... LHL in the afternoon... hhahahha cheers...

neverlandf
14-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Weather in ZH is raining fairly heavy at times but no floods...Thanks for the CP pics...the flood is bad :eek: ....
Was planning to go CP tomorrow but looks like I may have to stay put here...
Any bros in ZH now?

Bro... already received your PM...... I have also PM you my mobile number...
quite a lot of bros will be in ZH today.... will go to KTV tonight...:D

cool628
14-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Bro sorry to disappoint u, it has been raining whole of last nite till now, seems like there's a hole in the sky, just keep pouring down.
Now dont know what to do aso, no meimei to hug, shopping also too early...sigh... wat a trip man...

Arriving in ZH today. Hope the sun would come out and welcome me.:cool:

Party at Ktv is still on tonite despite the weather.:p

Anyone in ZH who want to join up tonite, can pm me.:)

Cheers.:D

cool628
14-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Came over ZH yest, taking the 1410hrs Jetstar but due to bad weather, flight has been delayed till 1800hrs. Doing fuck off in the airport, just eat, drink, talk cock.... Finally flight take off ard 1845hrs and reach ZH 2230hrs. But the rain dont seems to stop, take a cab and rush over the custom inorder to meet the 1200mn before custom close.
After chk in hotel, go opp have some light food and proceed straight to JinYu sauna since its too late to proceed to original plan of Paris KTV, sigh miss the meimei there.
Today raining non-stop need to carry umbrella but those FL still quite around passing u phone numbers....reli hard working man... Program later will just go "Underground Shopping" walk walk look see, than may proceed to MILAN for some massage. Reli hope the rain will stop lah....

Ok that's all for today.... Hopefully for those bro coming over today will have no delay in flight and can hv a sunny day in the afternoon.

break78
14-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Weather report

Still raining hard last nite, same as the nite before. Everyone needs to carry an umbrealla even for crossing the road. No way to be gung-ho, confirm wet throughout. Flights seems to be abit back to normal... Ferry service from Shekou has been suspended yesterday.. not sure abt today.

Room is still comfy, but sianz already.. time to change......

qazz
14-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi all,

A small contribution to the forumers/first timer/lone ranger who travelling to ZH.

To make things easy for me, I will write in point form for my 2 days itinery:

Travelling to ZH on 080608 0800-1500hrs
-Tiger Air to Macau Airport > Venetian Casino > GongBei Border. (By Free Shuttle Bus)
-Cross Border, Once exit. Use Escalator down to Basement 2 take cab to Hotel - 10RMB.
-Special Thks to Bro Pimp who booked Hotel for me at Chang An Good World - 348RMB due to Holiday.
-Reached Hotel room at 1500hrs. Room was so-so but definitely better than 3***.
-Another Thks to Bro Pimp for providing Chang An KTV Manager contact. Arranged at 1900hr.

Recee ZH on 080608 1500-1900hrs
-Explored the well-known LHL. (莲花路)
-Hotel was on the same street, so you can easily find your way to LHL, if not ask.
-Basically, this street provides shopping/drinking/eating. Alot of small shops selling all kind of stuffs.
-Highlight here was of course the small Beer/Coffee stalls setup for Bros to drink/play dice with MeiMeis over there.
-Did no patronise but can see alot of MMs running around, looking for potential customers like me.
-While walking along the street, was approached by at least 10 MMs giving small piece of paper with HP nos. Most were young like 17s to 20s. All makeup in Super Thick Condition and Super Push-Up Bra which really Turn-me Off.
-Try some food - 6RMB and bought 2 pairs of socks - 20RMB. (dun buy anything from this street)
-Time check, still early. Manage to find a SYT back to Hotel so as to compare service from LHL MMs & KTV MMs.
-While walking back with MM, she will start to pester you. Asking you to bring her for overnight. Saying her service is Superb. At first ask for 1500RMB which I say you SIAO AH. Later she know I'm not a CaiTao so ask for standard price of 1000RMB.
-Back to room, she start to play with her HP. I guess she message to her Auntie (AhYi) on the time start/hotel room etc.
-I was careful with her as I heard LHL MM can be risky in terms of trying to threaten you with $. So Bros pls be careful!
-This MM was small and petite with handful boobs. Service was normal and rush type. I did not say anything and paid her 200RMB and fuck her off my room as soon as she got her clothes back. Haha, still complain how come only 200RMB, CCB!!! Straight away shoo her off immediately without saying XieXie to her, TMD!
-Relax awhile, watch TV switching to different channels and prepare for tonight's battle.

To be Continue...
Qazz

best123
14-06-2008, 04:39 PM
alrighty, the FRs are coming in......... eagerly reading them here.....;)

pimpternational
14-06-2008, 05:24 PM
hi bros,
i am in zh now too.
met few bros already.
bro tintin, bro dino, bro bonk.
will see ya all tonight.
i arrived last night at SZ, not much prob getting to zh.
no floods along the way.
for the whole day today, just drizzling. quite ok.

bro qazz.... no prob dude. i hope u had fun.

werdnac
14-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Me thinking of going to ZH next week for some RR...
Any bros there during that time?

If go alone is it safe?

Cheers!

john99
15-06-2008, 12:56 AM
Hi bro break78, cool628

I just got back to Sinkiland. Damn sian man. I shld have book to stay till tmr 15 June to join big party.

Yeah all our plans got washed away. I did not enjoy my golf as the course was wet and not easy to play... and it is tiring walking thru the muddy ground.

The only bright spot are the 2 gals I booked- 1 frm GD and 1 from Paris. Many thks to bro Break and XY for locating the Hubei gal.
Nvr mind at least wel did enjoy the Mao Jia food without the KTV...

Hope you guys will have better weather and better company in the nxt few days.. we'll meet again in ZH again....

pimpternational
15-06-2008, 02:42 AM
great to meet bro dino, bro neverlandf, bro sands, another bro, sorry forget your nick at jinsha. bro tintin, dun need to say, u area still crazy as ever. sorry cant join u at club, coz i am with my taiwan bro, unable to leave. hope u had fun. bro bonk. it's good to have u with me. dun need to say too much. u know we're cool. other bros in GD, sorry ah, unable to make it there. too caught up. cheers to other bros at GD.

Himerus
15-06-2008, 03:23 AM
bro pimp,
like your nick,you are one super and international cheongster.
very nice of you to share your experience and lobangs here.

break78
15-06-2008, 04:13 AM
Hi Bros,

Me thinking of going to ZH next week for some RR...
Any bros there during that time?

If go alone is it safe?

Cheers!

What are your exact dates?

Travel alone is safe anywhere as long as you know how to carry yourself. Being loud and boisterous is definitely not one way to travel...

break78
15-06-2008, 04:17 AM
Hi bro break78, cool628

I just got back to Sinkiland. Damn sian man. I shld have book to stay till tmr 15 June to join big party.

Yeah all our plans got washed away. I did not enjoy my golf as the course was wet and not easy to play... and it is tiring walking thru the muddy ground.

The only bright spot are the 2 gals I booked- 1 frm GD and 1 from Paris. Many thks to bro Break and XY for locating the Hubei gal.
Nvr mind at least wel did enjoy the Mao Jia food without the KTV...

Hope you guys will have better weather and better company in the nxt few days.. we'll meet again in ZH again....

Too bad you missed the Gandong event... wait for bro cool628 and his crazy dudes report on it..... :D They are a great bunch of people man!

15-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Bro sorry to disappoint u, it has been raining whole of last nite till now, seems like there's a hole in the sky, just keep pouring down.
Now dont know what to do aso, no meimei to hug, shopping also too early...sigh... wat a trip man...

Too bad you missed the Gandong event... wait for bro cool628 and his crazy dudes report on it..... They are a great bunch of people man!

Hehehehe, I brought the sun with me yesterday.

I managed to arrive in time and catch up with u guys to Maihao Sauna. I am sure you and ur 7 bros had a good experience playing with acrobats. Now you all can tell ur Sporean friends abt the red ropes with ur 1st hand experience, not juz hearsay, read from papers or see from movies.:rolleyes:

At nite, as planned, went Gan Dong, arrived early, 1st room to select gals, all bros managed to select. Bro adidas joined in too. In all, 12 bros. I cannot help but notice some bros' gals' boobs very big, at least C+ to D cup. Yummy. Many syts too. Also can see the gals all very sporting. Hope you guys have as much fun in the hotel room as you guys had in the ktv last nite.

Today will even be a better day. Look out ur window now. It is a good sunny day, best for travelling.:)

Yeah all our plans got washed away. I did not enjoy my golf as the course was wet and not easy to play... and it is tiring walking thru the muddy ground.....

Sorry to hear ur golfing plans were thwarted by the downpour. Always a better trip the next time. Tink u had better luck with ur indoor activities.:p

.......other bros in GD, sorry ah, unable to make it there. too caught up. cheers to other bros at GD.

No problem man, we understand u busy man.:cool:

adidas88
15-06-2008, 09:47 AM
great to meet bro dino, bro neverlandf, bro sands, another bro, sorry forget your nick at jinsha. bro tintin, dun need to say, u area still crazy as ever. sorry cant join u at club, coz i am with my taiwan bro, unable to leave. hope u had fun. bro bonk. it's good to have u with me. dun need to say too much. u know we're cool. other bros in GD, sorry ah, unable to make it there. too caught up. cheers to other bros at GD.

bro ... how come i neber see u at gold sands ktv last nite ??
they told me u did not come over ???
i was there in time to celebrate bro tintin birdday ...
i was hoping to meet u and ur cosmetic gal there ... :mad:

adidas88
15-06-2008, 09:59 AM
fine sunny day in ZH this morning ..
hopefully it will stay this way throughout my stay ....:D
miss the meimei's at LHL yesterday ...

sorry .. couldn't post any pictures in my hotel cos they do not have wireless internet and i cannot sent pictures of ZH from my iphone to my mailbox ...
i bought my DC along but i forgot to bring along the SD card ..:mad:

met up many bros last night at gandong and gold sands ktv ....
surprising ... i find the quality of gals in gandong ktv not that high ..
i don't know ... maybe my expectation have gone up after coming back from CP JYTY ...
the gal i took from gandong was nice and pretty ... big boobs too ..:D
she was very GFE ...
so my phobia to gandong ktv have diminished ....:p

john99
15-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi all,

Hope you guys have a f**king good time now. Abt the gals from KTV, even those GD, they are humans too. Treat them with some dignity and respect , & you will be amply rewarded. :p

sohbuckkong
15-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi I am thinking of going to macau to gamble then go to zuhai/zhenzhen. Just wonder if anyone interested.

lacoruna69
15-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi all,
Hope you guys have a f**king good time now. Abt the gals from KTV, even those GD, they are humans too. Treat them with some dignity and respect, & you will be amply rewarded.

Sometimes it is still business transaction mah. We pay them for a good time. Personally, I had never try GD gals before but heard some give attitude problems. The worst thing is good or bad service still have to pay.:(
I guess it is hit or miss kind of thing. I roamed in 'FL Dome' and before upping any gal, got FRs as reference. So, already expect certain standards and can decide before hand. But, when it comes to KTV gal, I totally clueless liao. They might be very sweet and obedient in the KTV room. Once you bring into your own hotel room, attitude problem liao.

john99
15-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Sometimes it is still business transaction mah. We pay them for a good time. Personally, I had never try GD gals before but heard some give attitude problems. The worst thing is good or bad service still have to pay.:(
. They might be very sweet and obedient in the KTV room. Once you bring into your own hotel room, attitude problem liao.

Bro,

True, dun know what you will get at the end of the night. If you hv local guide who knows their mummy, chances of bad service is less. Of course, cannnot be too rough during playtime, otherwise they have 'ingenious ways' to avoid 'screwing' you.

I had a good time and planned to go back soon after the Olympics..

Cheers

yandaoking
16-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Bro,

True, dun know what you will get at the end of the night. If you hv local guide who knows their mummy, chances of bad service is less. Of course, cannnot be too rough during playtime, otherwise they have 'ingenious ways' to avoid 'screwing' you.

Cheers

It is fairly true that the chances of getting good service is higher if you are with local guide and good connection with mami. But its your luck and the chemistry with the gal that counts most. I had been to Gandong KTV twice with XY, the first gal was a lucky strike to me. She is from CQ, Classic Chinese look with nice slender figure. We had three rounds of wonderful and passionate sex throughout the night, 100% GFE . We had lunch the next day and she walked me hand in hand to the GB border for departure.

The second gal I had was introduced by the mami. She is from DaLian, baby face with slender body (I am a big big fan of Slim SYT). We went for dinner at Jiu Ba Jie together with XY, she had been so submissive and 小鸟依人 even XY said she had good attitude as she had been wearing a smiling face throughout the dinner.

I was then so happy and excited as I thought it would be another wonderful night for me in ZH. However, She turned out to be a different gal when we were in the room. Everything was SOP and I should say her service was very "Professional" with zero GFE. Later I found out that she had been a 马路天使 in Macau for some times before she came to work in ZH. I kept her till next morning as I promised to the Mami.

Hope my next ZH KTV gal is not disappointing lah....

yandaoking

yandaoking
16-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Bro,

Cheers

It is fairly true that the chances of getting good service is higher if you are with local guide and good connection with mami. But its your luck and the chemistry with the gal that counts most. I had been to Gandong KTV twice with XY, the first gal was a lucky strike to me. She is from CQ, Classic Chinese look with nice slender figure. We had three rounds of wonderful and passionate sex throughout the night, 100% GFE . We had lunch the next day and she walked me hand in hand to the GB border for departure.

The second gal I had was introduced by the mami. She is from DaLian, baby face with slender body (I am a big big fan of Slim SYT). We went for dinner at Jiu Ba Jie together with XY, she had been so submissive and 小鸟依人 even XY said she had good attitude as she had been wearing a smiling face throughout the dinner.

I was then so happy and excited as I thought it would be another wonderful night for me in ZH. However, She turned out to be a different gal when we were in the room. Everything was SOP and I should say her service was very "Professional" with zero GFE. Later I found out that she had been a 马路天使 in Macau for some times before she came to work in ZH. I kept her till next morning as I promised to the Mami.

Hope my next ZH KTV gal is not disappointing lah....

yandaoking

yandaoking
16-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry, double postings

werdnac
16-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks..
Thinking of going there this week from 17 onward... not sure yet.

Think of going there for 4 days....

werdnac
16-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi Bro,

Saw the flight cost, almost 700 dollars....
Maybe should wait later then go...

pimpternational
16-06-2008, 09:51 AM
bro pimp,
like your nick,you are one super and international cheongster.
very nice of you to share your experience and lobangs here.
thanks

heheh, thanx bro. nowadays not so international liao...dropped many locations and now quite stuck in china.. but that's the best, so fine with me. hehehe...

No problem man, we understand u busy man.
we always have next time. u are the first bro from sbf i met in zhuhai. hehe..

bro ... how come i neber see u at gold sands ktv last nite ??
they told me u did not come over ???
i was there in time to celebrate bro tintin birdday ...
i was hoping to meet u and ur cosmetic gal there ...
this trip i was with my other gal, not the cosmetic gal. so i dun even dare walk outside on LHL. i only stay in hotel. makan at yuehai, and ktv. other place also dun dare to play play. i went to jinsha about 9, other bros were there. maybe u were there earlier than me. jinsha vege not bad leh..stil known for their syt.

bros, really sorry, this trip didnt get to chill out with many bros. i was caught up with many things and my mind wasnt at rest. i was distracted half the time. but anyway, great to hear everyone had fun!

bro tintin, that night, i couldnt join u at the club, pai seh. i missed your call also, coz i was still at the ktv. till about 2+.

my next trip should be mid of july.

GTOKING
16-06-2008, 10:12 AM

So good , july can go , for me have to wait till end Aug.

no choice , SGX dropppppppppppppppppppppppp, no mood liao . sigh

3m3m3m
16-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi I am thinking of going to macau to gamble then go to zuhai/zhenzhen. Just wonder if anyone interested.

bro,

i will be there with my fren on 21/06. interest?

TinTin130670
16-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Sianz..Sianz..Sianz...back in boring Sillypore & will be stuck here for the next 2 mths...:(
Firstly, i like to tks those that was partying with me in CP & ZH...it's was fun partying with all of u...esp Bro Adidas, Bro Bonk & Bro Hottip...i was in my usual "siao" mood in CP & was really high on both nites in CP..:D
Bro MKM & Bro Skyman, sorry din get to drink with u much cause u can see i'm bz with other things (meimei's boob & liquor)...
Bro break, Bro 789550 & Bro Cool, sorry can't join the gang in "Gangdong" KTV as i have "unfinish" bz in LHL & "Jinsha" KTV...hahahaha....
Lastly, Bro Adidas...see i told u i won't be dead drunk like the last trip...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

TinTin130670
16-06-2008, 11:38 AM
FR time...:D
Day 1
Touch down in Macau at ard 1pm...with Bro Bonk & Bro Hottip we make our way across Gongbei custom & reach ZH at ard 2pm...our transport was waiting for us at the custom & Zoom we're off to CP...Journey was abt 2hrs & we reach CP ard 4.30pm...while checking in we hear Bro Adidas 1st "FxxK" in CP...hahahaha....he was cursing & swearing abt his journey from HKIA...hahaha..decided to meet early for dinner so after a quick washup was already heading out to dinner (Bonk,l3est,Adidas,Hottip & me)...had a light dinner & was on the way to JYTY at abt 6pm...Reach there got a "culture" shock of my life...so many gals in the main hall (flower street) waiting for us to choose...for those bros who never try JYTY b4, u must must die die try it once in yr lifetime...:D
Easy for me to pick as I'm a boob lover & within 15 mins i have already pick 2 gals..as for the rest of the bros..they r lost in the seas of gals...hahaha..was the 1st to reach the room & was surprise 5 gals was already sitting in the room...wah piang, they r really "fast hand fast leg" than me....After everything & everyone was in the room (6 guys & abt 15 gals) we get into our drinking session...then the 2nd culture shock of my life, all the gals r really fun & most of them know how to play "five ten"...so continue drinking & playing with my 2 big boob meimeis...soon another 3 bros join us & the room was getting too small...so decided to change into a bigger room...this time it was 9 guys & abt abt 26 gals in the room...;)
As the nite goes on & more liquor being drink.. a few of us r getting a bit high (i know i'm high...if not i won't be "frenching" my gals in front of everyone)...then i make the biggest mistake...i choose the wrong gal to take back with me...i should have choose the playful gal instead of the big boob gal...anyway, it's like eating durians...u will have some good 1 & some bad 1 in yr life...so anyway, "tabao" the big boob gal back to hotel & after 1 bonk...she give me all sort of reasons to go back...was a bit piss off so decided to pay her & kick her out..so lan lan sleep alone on the 1st nite...:(

To be continued....

Bros who turn up...Bro MKM, Bro MKM's freind, Bro Skyman, Bro Hottip, Bro Bonk, Bro Adidas, Bro Chinatravelman, Bro l3best & me...

Cheers,
TinTin

3m3m3m
16-06-2008, 03:02 PM

1. break78 - 9th to 22nd
8. 789550 - 14th to 22nd

All bro,can i join in on 21/06-23/06 outing mah?

TinTin130670
16-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Now part 2 of my FR....:D
Day 2
Woke up very early with a hard on & with no meimei on my bedside to release..so bath & went downstair for breadfast...walk ard the area & with nothing in mind decide to sms Bro l3est but no reply from him (maybe he is doing his morning exercise)...lan lan go back hotel room to watch TV..as i was lying in bed watching a reply of last nite game the doorbell rang & i saw Bro Bonk with his gal (she is abt to go back)...so decide to meet Bro Bonk at the lobby after his bathe...while waiting for the lift, Bro Bonk's gal (xiao yu) was making small chat with me while i playfully was "molesting" her...then an evil idea went into my mind so i suggest to her that it's still early & why not come over to my room for small chat...surprise she agrees & i immedately piggyback her back to my room (100 x sorry Bro Bonk)...in the room she was toking to me abt the fun she had last nite while my hand is autoroaming her body...she has a nice figure but maybe she is too young (she say she 19 but i believe she is only 16) her boob was a B cupper only...1 thing lead to another & within mins she was naked beside me (wow..she has no public hair below her & i dun mean those shaven pussy type..she really dun have it, that why i believe she is younger than 16)...so we bath together & she immedately give me a BJ inside the bathroom...we continue our action on the bed & i was "frenching" her like long lost couple (CP gals r really good at frenching...agrees Bro Adidas??...:D)...the rest is SOP & i immediately send her back after her "deed" as i have recieve at least 7 miss call from the Bros...
Meet up with Bro Bonk, Bro Adidas & Bro Hottip in the lobby & after Bro l3est arrive we decided to go to "Silver Holiday SPA"...we have make the right choice because the moment i step into the SPA i luv the place...so 5 of us & Bro Bonk's gal from GZ (*sigh* most Bros here r lover not cheongsters) spend the rest of the afternoon in the SPA...at ard 4pm we decide to head over to BBS for some gal watching..as Bro Bonk & his GZ gal head back to the hotel for soem afternoon action...me, Bro Adidas, Bro l3est & Bro Hottip went to "yalan" area (hope i get the name right) for some babe watching..finally cannot resist anymore & pick 1 gal back to hotel, as i was rushing for time to go to JYTY so finish her off in 30 mins...
Meet the rest of the gang in the lobby (Bro Bonk & his gal, Bro Adidas, Bro l3est, Bro Hottip, Bro Jacktheman & me) & head straight to JYTY..Tonite choice was not as good as yesterday nite so after nearly 40 mins then manage to pick up 2 gals (1 of them being the same gal from the 1st nite)...as usual more drinking (4 bottles of hard liquor & 3 bottles of red wine) & after a while decide to ask 1 of the my gal to leave as i find out she is more interested in her handphone then me (must be smsing with her boiboi) so left the playful gal from the previous nite...she ask me whether wan another gal, since the nite is still young i decided to choose another gal...so went back to flower street & "flower" shopping with her...within mins saw a gal i like & immediately pick her & went back room with more drinking...i choose to leave early as i wan to go to 1 of the disco to look see look see..so with 2 gals in hand we head off to "Xin Di" disco, another eye opener as the disco is pack with beautiful SYT, continued with my drinking & dancing...at abt 1am decided to go back hotel...

To be continued....

Cheers,
TinTin

best123
16-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Good FR, bro tintin....keep them cumming....

So you and bonk now are "sperm brudders"??:D

qazz
16-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Hi Bros,

Been busy since my Part I FR. Here’s my Part II….

First Night in ZH 080608 1900-0010hrs
Reached Chang An KTV. I was given a small room since I was alone. Mummy brought 2 groups of MMs in. First one is 24yrs old while the other is 18yrs old. Don’t really care what’s were their name or where they came from. Importantly, both were SYT look type which I love it.
I declared that I’m not going to drink Beer/Liquor. Hence ask them what they would like to drink and end up both MMs having王老吉 and 红牛 for myself. We also ordered some finger food. Personally I felt Super Funny lor!!! Even the waitress/manager was stunned to see that. Manager came in to talk cock sing song a while and the rest of the time just play play with my 2 MMs till around 2200hrs.
After cracking my head for 2hrs, I decide to bring back both gals as I never try 双飞 before and now this is the best time to do it. The final KTV bill was 300RMB, waitress tips 20RMB.
Since it was still early, I ask them to bring me for Leg Massage which both of them Super Happy. So we head to 太平洋 which recommended by the 18yrs MM. 3 of us took a cab and spent the next 1hr or so there massaging/relaxing/talking cock/watching TV. Massage Bill 200RMB / Cab10RMB. We went for Supper at 有鸡厨房. Order the in house famous Chicken and some vegetables/mushrooms. Personally I think the food there is so so only lah. Supper Bill <80RMB / Cab 13RMB (Midnight). We reached Hotel at 0010hrs.

First Night in Chang An Good World 090608 0010-1200hrs
Initially, I think that my room was quite spacious but when 3 persons inside everything seem to be so cramped. Luckily the bed was big enough for 3 of us. So now I will name both my MM as 24 and 18 for easy reference. To me, 24 is mature type whereas 18 is playful type. I personally like 18 more because more cute lah. When 24 went shower first, I start to raba 18. We start to hanky panky for more than 15mins. I did the same thing to 24 when she came out after shower, this time I took only 5mins because my mine is with 18….heeheehee. I stripped myself and run into the shower room. 18 was already showering halfway but she start to shower me when I went in. We start another hanky panky session inside. I really like her more…kekeke.
My initial report - 24 boobs a bit sagging with big nipples...yee yee!!! 18 boobs were firm and handful yeh yeh!!! Both have nice body/appearance, no complain.
I went out first while 18 continue her shower. I chiong to the bed and attack 24 and I found out that 24’s armpit was not SHAVE!! Holy Fucking Shit!!! Fucking Turn Off!!! Straight away change my attacking plan and counter attack her from south. In my mind, I’m still unable to forget those eerie hairy shits. Fortunately, her moan distracted me when I start finger her. She was super wet and horny, she capped me and start fucking me like nobody business. 18 was stunned when she came out, so fast action start liao. I decide not to waste my ammo on 24 so I use only minimum effort to satisfy that 24 horny bitch needs. I conquered her after merely 5mins. She got her shares and I stop my attacking on her. CCB, unshaved armpit I recalled!!! To make myself totally forget about that hairy ambushed I got from her, I changed my attention to 18. I redeployed all my forces and start to attack 18 everywhere, abundant that 24 far far away. I surrounded her on the other side of battle ground, leaving that bitch watching TV alone, hahaha!!! I used all my forces and Arty her from South to North and back to South for several times, changing formations after each charge. After about 20mins, I can see that 24 was very annoyed by the Arty shelling sound from 18. So she went hiding deep into the underground (washroom). Finally, I manage to capture my objectives after the long fight and released all my ammo into the deep less Blackhole!!!. With a satisfied and tired body, I dosed off till the next morning…..

To be continued...
Qazz

template
17-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Sorry for the brief interlude but figured i would post a FR on my experience in Macau recently.

If you're looking for a description of sex, you should stop reading now because I didn't quite go all the way.

Headed into HK on Thursday and took the ferry out to Macau. Bought a package from the ferry terminal at Hong Kong for East Spa. Let me just say if you're in a rush, a day trip to Macau is definitely out of the question. It'll probably take a foreigner at least 1.5 hours from the start of the process to clearing immigration at Macau each way so that's already 3 hours taken up.

Anyways... took a cab to the Waldo Hotel. East Spa is on the 6th floor and the current theme is an army theme. The girls are dressed in camouflage tops and shorts which accentuate their assets

Started out with a shower then skipped the pool to laze on their chairs. Some old HK movie was playing on their big screens at the time. Ordered an orange juice and some watermelon. Was offered a foot massage by a chubby'ish Indonesian girl and accepted since it was part of the package. It was nothing to write home about so I would suggest not bothering with it unless it comes free.

Once the foot massage is done, the mama-san will bring out the girls. I was there around 5pm or so and the selection apparently wasn't great. 4 PRC girls to choose from, looks ranging from 6-7.5. Chose the 7.5 because her body looked decent (biggish boobs, longish legs). The 2nd best looking one was making a lot of eye contact though and smiling a lot (maybe a 7), wonder how that would have been like

As mentioned in other reports, you don't have to rush straight to the room to carry on. You can sit around with the girl to chat and build rapport. We talked for a short while then we moved on.

Name: Not known
Face: 3.75/5 (quite pretty, sweet looking)
Body: 3.75/5 (body was decent but a little disappointing. Boobs were accentuated by a push-up bra (though still a biggish B) and she was wearing quite high heels)
Skill & Service: 4.5/5 (bbbj, kinda CIM, very compliant, GFE)

Definitely GFE. Entered the room (which is huge btw!) and chatted a bit more. Hugged and she giggled a lot. Started out with a quick BBBJ after undressing me, the skill wasn't too bad. Proceeded on to the bed and she did the whole nipple thing and rubbed her boobs all over my body. However, she's quite compliant, when asked her to keep blowing, she proceeded without complaining. After a bit, dragged her over for a little DATY and she seemed quite into it because she was moaning and grinding after a bit (could be faking I know). However, when she wanted to proceed to the sex bit, told her just to blow to completion and she agreed to do so. Took quite a bit probably because I was tired after my flight. "Accidentally" CIM, taking her by surprise. Pity she pulled out and proceeded to spit but she didn't seem pissed, just that she was not prepared for it. No idea if she would have agreed otherwise.

After the deal, lay on the bed and continued chatting. Suspect there might be a possibility for a 2nd round because she kept rubbing me and saying she hadn't "used" it yet and how she would like to take it home (I'm not terribly hung btw). Again, could be an act but still an overall nice feeling. Took a shower after that and that was it, first experience in Macau!

bonk88
17-06-2008, 09:21 AM
.as i was lying in bed watching a reply of last nite game the doorbell rang & i saw Bro Bonk with his gal (she is abt to go back)...so decide to meet Bro Bonk at the lobby after his bathe...while waiting for the lift, Bro Bonk's gal (xiao yu) was making small chat with me while i playfully was "molesting" her...then an evil idea went into my mind so
R u sure? from what i hear form my gal is diff story for her lah.. bro 'youngman' know and saw that too with me also...;)

. i immedately piggyback her back to my room (100 x sorry Bro Bonk)...in the room she was toking to me abt the fun she had last nite while my hand is autoroaming her body... is SOP & i immediately send her back after her "deed" as i have recieve at least 7 miss call from the Bros...

u dun have to said sorry, u should know me, i much on the office lady and sales gal, as for the ktv gal, not much in to it, even i ask china travelman took my gal if he want too, bto tin, is ur birthday, i must give u face ma..:D
Meet up with Bro Bonk, Bro Adidas & Bro Hottip in the lobby & after Bro l3est arrive we decided to go to "Silver Holiday SPA"...we have make the right choice because the moment i step into the SPA i luv the place...so 5 of us & Bro Bonk's gal from GZ (*sigh* most Bros here r lover not cheongsters) [/QUOTE]
As i promise her that where meet up with her in GZ, but since CP is near, so i ask her come down lor,and she took the trouble to meet me(raining day) so some time u have to be a lover too... that why bro pimp said i too nice to the gal ....that me....
anyway, thank all bro for this trip(CP/ZH), is a eye opener for me, as for in ZH, cant join same bro in gangdong, so sorry for that, as i was with some one else on the 14 nite....
on the 15th, as some bro went back or go to CP, left me , adidas and one more, bro adidas went for shopping, other bro with he mm for whole day, so left me alone in the LHL, spa...till nite, we went to jiu ba jie for a drink, the bro mm call one of her friend join us,(it for me for the nite) but end up i just ask her go home after adidas and bro with he mm went back, so what i do is talk (sian) the 2 OL who just seat beside our table till 2am, have one of the hp no, so will call her when i come on next trip...
me just like OL.....:D

pimpternational
17-06-2008, 10:19 AM
wah..... so many FR, good stuff!! i had too many trips to keep myself updated on FRs... hehehe.. sorry ah... even before i can finish posting my FR for last trip, i am already on my next trip... i will try to post some FR too...
bro yandaoking, i like your FR also, very detailed ah.. read liao also high. haha... hope to meet u someday.

bro tintin, nice FR, it's always fun reading or talking about stories.... but u are still as crazy as ever. hehehe....

bro bonk, u are seriously too nice to the gal. sometimes only spoil market leh.... even my gal also say, how come i am not so nice. hhehe... i told her, too bad, i am like this, take it or leave it. hahah... siao!

bro dino, i really hoped i had drank with u, u are also crazy and hyper. it'll be nice if we had another occasion. but that night u all had chivas 12yr. honestly, i hate it. i dun mind JW black 12yr, but not chivas 12yr. but if i had a choice, my fav is JW green 15yr. glenfiddich or maccallen is fine too. all the single malts. we should have a chance to catch up.

bro neverlandf, next time, we cheong in KL, during the weeks i am not there. we have to go to "WHY NOT". trust me, check that place out. they open and close during to the "Dai fong". but now they open again. that place is crazy. got everything. but not cheap la...

bro 13est, get well soon. bro adidas, bro 789550, bro hottip, and everyone there this past trip, i know we will meet again, since ya all also so regular. i have no worries, if we didnt meet this trip. (hope i didnt miss out any bros that i've met b4)

So good , july can go , for me have to wait till end Aug.
heheh.... aug, i'll go with u again!

All bro,can i join in on 21/06-23/06 outing mah?
i think u can PM the bros that are still there...

Hi Bros,
Been busy since my Part I FR. Here’s my Part II….
First Night in ZH 080608 1900-0010hrs
Reached Chang An KTV. I was given a small room since I was alone. Mummy brought 2 groups of MMs in.
The final KTV bill was 300RMB, waitress tips 20RMB.
First Night in Chang An Good World 090608 0010-1200hrs
Initially, I think that my room was quite spacious but when 3 persons inside everything seem to be so cramped. Luckily the bed was big enough for 3 of Qazz
thanks for your support for 汤副总. (his number is +86 13928080134 if anyone needs it) i guess the bill was reasonable, except that u didnt drink alcohol, but still they had to charge something, like a small token, so he can be responsible to the company... so hope u can understand. great FR, except for those armpit hair. eeekk...... i hate those...
hope u had fun in general, till the next time, more kaki to cheong together.

how come no news from other bros who were there?

pimpternational
17-06-2008, 10:21 AM
btw, where is bro profi!!! i know u have something very interesting to share, u bastard.... hahhaha!! hehehehhehe..........show yourself.... !!

joker88
17-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Good FR. Thanks for sharing ................ :D

TinTin130670
17-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Continued from Day 2...
We reach our hotel ard 1am ++..once inside the room both of them do a "strip show" for me...the playful gal even french the other gal in front of me..:D..At that moment i buay tahan liao, i oso join in the act..there we were dancing to the music from the handphone & 3 bodies "ruba ruba" into 1...Both of them wash me clean clean..from head to toe, then we continue our action on the bed...1 of the gal was give me a wonderful BJ while the other gal was frenching me...as for me, i was fingering 1 of the gal while fondle the boob of the other gal...that nite i came 3 times in between them, this is the best "双飞" i have in my life...:rolleyes:

To be continued...Day 3 & Day 4

Cheers,
TinTin

bonk88
17-06-2008, 10:55 AM
bro bonk, u are seriously too nice to the gal. sometimes only spoil market leh.... even my gal also say, how come i am not so nice. hhehe... i told her, too bad, i am like this, take it or leave it. hahah...

ok lor,if i have spoil the market for that reson, here by like to apologize for that and sorry for make ur gal said that to u...anyway, thank for the help u have, hope can meet up with u on next trip....

TinTin130670
17-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Now for Day 3 of my FR...:D
Day 3
As i finish my last "deed" on the gals i immediately send them back because i'm going to CA for some "flower plucking"...but the moment i see the street below i sian 1/2 way...the whole street is flood with water from the rain last night...as i make my way downstair for breadfast, Bro Adidas sms me to have kopi with him...met him downstair & was dicussing the suitation, it seem that no car can get near to our hotel..also it seem that no car is willing to go out of the city due to the jam & the flood...finally Bro Bonk broke the news to us that our driver, who suppose to drive us to CA, oso choose not to go anymore...:mad:
So no choice decided to stay another day here & JYTY here i come again...As i was lying in bed trying to figure out where to go later Bro Adidas call me abt Bro l3est illness & he had to send Bro l3est to hospital ASAP (Bro l3est hope u get well soon)..here i would like to say a very special "Thank you" to CO Sinoview of "Event in Chang Ping thread" for helping us get transportation for Bro l3est...without u we really dun know wat to do next, so in order to kill time & feeling a bit horny...i decide to brave the rain & go next door to "Virgin Hotel" for the sauna...arm with an umbrella, a strong will & a hard on dick..i brave the rain & manage to reach Virgin hotel...
Once inside the sauna, i was brought to a room & was immediately show some gals...this suana is different from those i try b4 in Zhuhai, this is the "theme sauna" where the gals r dress as "student", "office lady", "princess", "公安", "SM queen" & "Teacher"...after 3 batch of gals i decided to take a "student" who is very cute...the action start the moment the door r lock...1st, she start a sexy dance in front of me with boob & pussy showing, next she whisper to me asking me to "rape" her...hahaha, wat a cosplay...she really try to resist me when i was bonking her & her moaning was so loud that it make me wan to go faster...within mins i release my 1st shot...:D...at 1st i tought this is it, the end of the show..but i was wrong, she ask me to get up & go for a bath...she bath me clean clean inside the toliet, next she ask me to to the steam room next to the toliet..inside there we were frenching & i start to finger her love hole...after 10 mins buay tahan liao so ask her bath me again & after bathing proceed to the bed for more action...there she blow me like no tomorrow & b4 long i CIM (2nd shot), then she start her massage on me...after a few mins of massage & a few different position in bonking, i buay tahan again & release again...this time my leg becoming numb...Overall it worth the money spend there $300rmb for the gal & $250rmb for the room...After that decided to brave the heavy rain again for the return journey back to hotel...
As nite falls the rain becoming bigger...untill the whole street is now knee level...the five of us meet up at ard 5.30pm & decided to once again brave the rain to go to JYTY...As this nite was my birthday, no matter how i oso must find my way to JYTY...so Bro Bonk & his gal get the trishaw to send them to the car waiting outside HuiMei hotel..as for the 3 of us (Bro Adidas, Bro Jacktheman & me)we walk in knee level water to HuiMei hotel (with shoe in 1 hand & umbrella in another)...the short 50m distance take us 30mins to finish...inside the car we try to dry ourself as the driver went to pick Bro Chinatravelman in another hotel..
Due to the flooding, the meimeis choice was more so wasting no time all of us manage to get ourself 2-3 gals...as it was my big day i was more siao & went ard drinking & dancing...the drinking session ends at ard 11pm as most of them is tired & wan to go back to bonk their meimei...as i'm still in the party mood i decided to choose 1 meimei to accompany me to"XinDi" disco for more drinking...i hit the dancefloor immediately & was surrounded by beauitful & high SYT...as i was a bit high on liquor & with so many meimeis surrounding me i started to ruba ruba some of them (with my gal beside me)...it turn out that my gal's friend is oso there, so she ask her to join us & 3 of us is dancing together while my hand is all over their body...at abt 1am we decided to quit & head straight to hotel...but the whole area is flooded & no cars wan to go to "Miraton Hotel"..in the end only 1 trishaw wan to bring us & he was asking for $50rmb...lan lan oso have to give him, rain still pouring & as we near our hotel the water level become higher...the highest point was waist level...i had to stand on the trishaw to get myself dry, tks god i manage to get to the hotel in 1 piece...as for the rest of the nite it was bz bz bz...din get much sleep as 1 of the meimei was drying my shoe & jean with the hair dryer (how sweet)....:D

Watch out for Day 4 in Zhuhai...

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
17-06-2008, 02:51 PM
when it comes to KTV gal, I totally clueless liao. They might be very sweet and obedient in the KTV room. Once you bring into your own hotel room, attitude problem liao.
precisely ... that's what happen to my 2nd nite gal in CP ... :mad:

Abt the gals from KTV, even those GD, they are humans too. Treat them with some dignity and respect , & you will be amply rewarded. :p
not exactly true on that bro .... even though i totally agreed with u that we should all treat everyone with respect and dignity ...
this is my experience ... if the ktv gals want to screw u, they will do that regardless what happen ...
but if u don't treat a gal with respect .. then dun expect any in return ...

bonk88
17-06-2008, 02:58 PM
not exactly true on that bro .... even though i totally agreed with u that we should all treat everyone with respect and dignity ...
this is my experience ... if the ktv gals want to screw u, they will do that regardless what happen ...
but if u don't treat a gal with respect .. then dun expect any in return ...

In both way, i will said that somtime the ktv gal also have mood, i respect all the ktv gal, but i also have meet a gal who i respect and yet she just sleep all nite till morning and dun want to do anything:mad:
It just a matter of do we get the rite gal or do the gal have a good mood, and it also let me wonder we respect them and we just want to have a good screw, and they r here for $, so?
that why, i love to go for OL(office lady) and sales gal ma...:D

adidas88
17-06-2008, 03:01 PM
heheh, thanx bro. nowadays not so international liao...dropped many locations and now quite stuck in china.. but that's the best, so fine with me. hehehe...
u should change ur nick to "PimpMeiMei" or "PimpChina" ...:D

this trip i was with my other gal, not the cosmetic gal. so i dun even dare walk outside on LHL. i only stay in hotel. makan at yuehai, and ktv. other place also dun dare to play play. i went to jinsha about 9, other bros were there. maybe u were there earlier than me. jinsha vege not bad leh..stil known for their syt.
u mean the one that's coming to singapore ??
anyway .. u no need to go anywhere in ZH lar ... u only have one full day in ZH .. where can u go ?? better stay in hotel and bonk ur brain out ...:D

bro .. me will be in PRC from 17th onwards ...
r we game for ZH/CP/CA in jul ??

adidas88
17-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Sianz..Sianz..Sianz...back in boring Sillypore & will be stuck here for the next 2 mths...
Firstly, i like to tks those that was partying with me in CP & ZH...it's was fun partying with all of u...esp Bro Adidas, Bro Bonk & Bro Hottip...i was in my usual "siao" mood in CP & was really high on both nites in CP..
Bro MKM & Bro Skyman, sorry din get to drink with u much cause u can see i'm bz with other things (meimei's boob & liquor)...
Bro break, Bro 789550 & Bro Cool, sorry can't join the gang in "Gangdong" KTV as i have "unfinish" bz in LHL & "Jinsha" KTV...hahahaha....
Lastly, Bro Adidas...see i told u i won't be dead drunk like the last trip...

Cheers,
TinTin

Sianz..Sianz..Sianz... got to wait one more month before going back to PRC ... :D
well ... we really have one hell of time in CP ...
a special kind of experience for cheongsters ....
glad to meet up with bro MKM & bro Skyman too ...

and bro bonk88 is always on the look out for us ...
i like the way he handle the trishaw riders that nite when we were on the way back to the hotel in the flood ...
i believe even the trishaw riders r scare of him .. :D
kudos to u bro ...

bro tintin is always the 开心果 ... nice to party with u ...
and yes .. u did not get dead drunk this time ...
kudos to u ..

and bro hottip ... always have "business" appointment ...
u r more busy than chairman mao ...

nice meeting up bro break78, bro 789550, bro cool628 and some other bros who i have forgotten their nick ... sorry, bro ...
hope we meet again in PRC soon ....

Visa or no visa ....
wait till u know what we did in CP during the flood ...
NOTHING CAN STOP US

john99
17-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi bros,

Damn sian in Singapore. Really miss my Hubei mm. Just got back from ZH, planning my next trip CP/CA. Travel options. I can fly to Shenzhen or Guangzhou. Travel dates 16-21 Oct 2008.

SZ is fully booked on Tiger Airways on the day I plan to leave. How far is Guangzhou from Chang Ping and is it easier to get private transport at Guangzhou airport to Chang Ping??

Anyone with trusted taxi contacts plse pm me.
Bros, appreciate yr advice.

Thks

adidas88
17-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi bros,

Damn sian in Singapore. Really miss my Hubei mm. Just got back from ZH, planning my next trip CP/CA. Travel options. I can fly to Shenzhen or Guangzhou. Travel dates 16-21 Oct 2008.

SZ is fully booked on Tiger Airways on the day I plan to leave. How far is Guangzhou from Chang Ping and is it easier to get private transport at Guangzhou airport to Chang Ping??

Anyone with trusted taxi contacts plse pm me.

Thks

some bro told me that it's faster to travel to CP by train ...
and it's not the old type of train .. it's modern train ...

i'll do that in my coming jul trip ...

spasticboy
17-06-2008, 04:20 PM
john99, how can Singapore be sian? there are so many FLs from other countries coming to find us instead of we going over to find them. :)

adidas88
17-06-2008, 05:33 PM
R u sure? from what i hear form my gal is diff story for her lah.. bro 'youngman' know and saw that too with me also...;)
ya .. i hear different story too leh ...
u better tell the truth and nothing but the truth ... :D

Bro Adidas call me abt Bro l3est illness & he had to send Bro l3est to hospital ASAP (Bro l3est hope u get well soon)..here i would like to say a very special "Thank you" to CO Sinoview of "Event in Chang Ping thread" for helping us get transportation for Bro l3est...without u we really dun know wat to do next ....
Bro l3est is getting a lot better and he can move ard now ..
he will be back to sillypore today and will see the local specialist here ...
and many thanks to bro sinoview for assisting in the transportation ...
kudos to u, bro ..

adidas88
17-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Pictures of Zhu Hai Port Plaza ...
My favourite shopping area in ZH ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under7.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under9.JPG

adidas88
17-06-2008, 05:49 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under2.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under3.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under19.JPG

adidas88
17-06-2008, 05:51 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under15.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under16.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under17.JPG

adidas88
17-06-2008, 05:54 PM
u literally can get all "cheong" IT products/phones at this area .....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/under14.JPG

adidas88
17-06-2008, 06:04 PM
梦回巴黎 KTV
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/paris.JPG

长安娱乐部 KTV
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA.JPG

金沙 KTV
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/ZH15.JPG

best123
17-06-2008, 07:12 PM
wah lau..... the pics bring back memories man!!!

pimpternational
17-06-2008, 07:36 PM
ok lor,if i have spoil the market for that reson, here by like to apologize for that and sorry for make ur gal said that to u...anyway, thank for the help u have, hope can meet up with u on next trip....
haha dun worry lah bro. when it comes down to it. who cares.... dun so serious leh... me just casual comment. anyway, i also quite sian my gal liao. have to change soon. hehehe... mission accomplished. but only now is she love me so much liao, i also dunno how to tell her... hai~

In both way, i will said that somtime the ktv gal also have mood, i respect all the ktv gal, but i also have meet a gal who i respect and yet she just sleep all nite till morning and dun want to do anythin
aiyah. bochup lah. nice guys dun get paid well... bad guy always win...

u should change ur nick to "PimpMeiMei" or "PimpChina" .
u mean the one that's coming to singapore ??
anyway .. u no need to go anywhere in ZH lar ... u only have one full day in ZH .. where can u go ?? better stay in hotel and bonk ur brain out ..
bro .. me will be in PRC from 17th onwards ...
r we game for ZH/CP/CA in jul ??
i will check my schedule again and let u know. just like b4, i have to get my visa again. hai~~ and u know la. me always last min. haha so dun depend on me.... haha

adidas88
17-06-2008, 07:41 PM
haha dun worry lah bro. when it comes down to it. who cares.... dun so serious leh... me just casual comment. anyway, i also quite sian my gal liao. have to change soon. hehehe... mission accomplished. but only now is she love me so much liao, i also dunno how to tell her... hai~
told u before ... dun be a valentine boy lor ....
don't play with fire or u'll burn one day .... :D

i will check my schedule again and let u know. just like b4, i have to get my visa again. hai~~ and u know la. me always last min. haha so dun depend on me.... haha
ok .... i'll go ahead and plan my schedule and hope u can fit in ...

bonk88
17-06-2008, 07:44 PM
and bro bonk88 is always on the look out for us ...
i like the way he handle the trishaw riders that nite when we were on the way back to the hotel in the flood ...
i believe even the trishaw riders r scare of him ..kudos to u bro ....
U dont to thank me, we all r in oversea, so we need to take care each other, like i said, i have to be awake and send all my friend back and have a good bonk before i get drunk...friend always
What have i done to the trishsaw that make him scare of me ha...:confused:

and bro hottip ... always have "business" appointment ...
u r more busy than chairman mao .....

Is very nomal for the 'youngman' busu lah, he have to take care the " business" if not he will be lonely man

. How far is Guangzhou from Chang Ping and is it easier to get private transport at Guangzhou airport to Chang Ping??

some bro told me that it's faster to travel to CP by train ...
and it's not the old type of train .. it's modern train ...

My gal took the train from GZ to CP, and only half an hrs, from train station CP to my hotel only 15mins, may be u can try that.

ya .. i hear different story too leh ...
u better tell the truth and nothing but the truth .....

Ahyeah, what can i said bro adidas, about this big giant elephant? When i ask my meimei on 13 nite in ktv, she also tell me different story...:D

pimpternational
17-06-2008, 08:18 PM
told u before ... dun be a valentine boy lor ....
don't play with fire or u'll burn one day ...
ok .... i'll go ahead and plan my schedule and hope u can fit in ...

i where got burn? i also never lose money, also never lose feelings. i got all the fun, but now is abit sian liao. i think is more like she will get burned later.....heheh .... hai~~
but i wont be so mean lah. i will find a good solution to take care.

adidas88
17-06-2008, 08:29 PM
What have i done to the trishsaw that make him scare of me ha...:confused:
the trishaw man quoted us 160rmb for the ride and u shouted in a very fierce manner at him ... then he lower it to 60rmb ...

Is very nomal for the 'youngman' busu lah, he have to take care the " business" if not he will be lonely man.
speaking of youngman ... where is he now ?? still in PRC ??

Ahyeah, what can i said bro adidas, about this big giant elephant? When i ask my meimei on 13 nite in ktv, she also tell me different story...:D
maybe big elephant just drag her into his room and rape her ... :eek:

i where got burn? i also never lose money, also never lose feelings. i got all the fun, but now is abit sian liao. i think is more like she will get burned later.....heheh .... hai~~
aiyoyo .... not that kind of burn lar ... it's just a verse ...
what i'm trying to tell u is that the world is round ...
similiar things might happen to u in the future ....
Don't do unto others what others won't do unto u