PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese MILF near town

jmescriva
22-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Was back in Singapore and feeling bored, so decided to go to a pub near town towards the west side. Pub was closed for renovation, but noticed that there was an MP in the same building. Entrance is from a common corridor, so quite open - everyone can see. 2 ladies at front counter, both old pork chops, but I heard some Vietnamese being spoken, so I asked for the Vietnamese since I was there already. $65 for 1 hour massage.

Rooms are okay, with curtains and not doors.

Face not bad (6/7), but boobs quite big and soft (C cup). Probably around 30. Massage was okay, nothing great. Claimed she only do HJ when she popped the GQ. Bargained a bit to $40 with roaming and taking off of top.

Not sure if I will return, maybe to push my luck with her.

jmescriva
26-03-2012, 03:37 PM
An update for all bros. BJ is the furthest they will go within the MP, but there's a short time hotel quite near by (not really walking distance but at most a 3 min drive) and the boss is usually not in, so you can take the girl out for a quick one. Depends on chemistry (or money), of course. I have to admit it's quite fun doing this right in the middle of the workday.

I've replied to all PMs, would appreciate it if other bros could post their FRs once they've visited. I'll be traveling to China soon so might take some time before I reply to new PMs.

bubblebee
27-03-2012, 02:41 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/SEX141/antonylau09/Sex141/20100716_82d5b72c05ddcb1d664fiOfrJ0.jpg