PDA

View Full Version : My first felt overwhelming Huat Ah~!!

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 10:49 AM
As introduced by TS from other post and a large no. of response from bros here, I decided to start a new thread here. This location that I am going to introduce to aLL Bro's out here is going to be a bit different from what you all normally visited.

After having a nice sensual haircut from one of the famous Orchard Shopping Centre, I took MRT down to Aljunied to have my "One day before Monday Blues" stroll after reading TS wonderful experience. I then went to one of Singapore's historical building located near Paya Lebar area while it's raining CATs and DOGs.

As I was about to enter the premises, I acted like a tourist who never tried any therapy before. A nice and feminine receptionist stood at the door and greeted me with a sweet looking smile~ Gosh~!! I was thinking: "this must be the one~!!" Holy Molly~!!

She asked me:"Boy~ How May I Serve You? Is This Your First Time Here?" Then I replied in a Japanese accent manner~ "Is this massage here?" then I was browsing through the catalogue with my finger pointing to the 'package' I want~ all of a sudden she was caressing my finger as I could caught a glimpse of her fantastic soft ample cleavage~ she replied:"Sure... I will arranged Amy for you and that will be $58 for VIP room"

The ambience of the area is cool and cosy... where you can feel the warmth of cats and dogs around the vinicity(one great hint given) The one good thing about this location is dat even the AV will to come raid this place... its very very difficult for one to be caught in action... I mean even a cheetah couldn't run that fast in this sort of building structure.. this is wad i like most about this place~ haha.. u will see AV panting at the end of the day

Upon following the young girl behind, I could really see how wonderful her curves are... with round shiny cleavage... small waistline... perky butt... I was thinking she must have been an athletic in her secondary school years... everything was nice but the only thing that bothers me is that she wearing long pants~!! Then I think ho saey liao... there goes my $58 happy ending....
At last... We reached the room... Its a spacious room with ample space for you to shower... standard bed... adjustable lights... CD player and a scent of aromatherapy~
As I entered the room, I did not undressed immediately, as the girl saw me standing still there looking innocently shy... She chuckles with a horny look... She then helped me unbutton my shirt as she wisphers to my ears:"Is this your first time here?" in ENGLISH~!! Initially I thought she might be from china but who knows she can speak well fluent english~!! then she says she is from m'lysia~ then I replied:"Oh.. But you look so young, shouldn't you be studying at this point of time?" then she says she is having holidays right now and wanted to earn some HARD cash (She says as if though she's implying smth.. haha) When I came out of the shower, I saw her pulling down her long pants~!! I was like wtf?! she saw me peering through her nice shaved virgina~ and I quickly turn away purposely acting shy... I asked her why is she pulling down her pants? And she replied because she feels hot~ I told her but its raining outside now isn't it? She says she feels "Hot" looking at my body~ oh man... upon hearing this my bird immediately marikita liao~ lol

She ask me to lie down on the bed as she asked me what am i doing now? I told her I am listening to my heartbeat right now.. then she giggles and spank my butt and replied:"I mean what is your current occupation?" then i innocently replied I'm an international student She removed my towel and sat on my butt while caressing my groin area... I could feel her bare ass touching my butt... feels so smooth and cold... Her massages are very good~!! Not those Piano type one and she knows how to hit the right spot... As she's about to move southern part, I suddenly had the urge to moan loudly because I could felt that she's licking my testacles from BEHIND~!! And tickling my tigh area with her fingernails at the same time~ Its a horrible and wonderful feeling at the same time~!! (-_-") But anw.. she's too playful already... dunno when to stop~!! omg~!!

It was about 20mins before the whole session end, she asked what sort of "other" massages do you like? And I replied I only have $100... then she slowly lower her head and lick my nipple and ask me if i got bring any CD with me? I said no... she immediately ran out of the room and came back dimming the lights even more...
She undress her top and told me to treat her with care as she is still young and "fragile"
After looking at her B+ Cup~ I cannot tahan already~!! I immediately grab hold of her round soft boobs, she let out soft moans as she pants heavily... I asked her u got locked the door? she say yes... and slowly I insert two fingers into her vagina but couldn't go in because its really very tight~!! then she says could i put in one only because it hurts her to put in two~ then i looked at her adorable face and started frenching her... As my finger is inside her vagina... I could really feel that its getting more n more wet inside there.... Slowly i began to use my pointed tongue and lick her nipples... twisting her nipples with my tongue as I nimble it with my teeth... She says I really knows how to make her horny sucking her nips... She really have very sensitive breast..... She says her ex-bf used to tease her by making her breast wet with his sliva~!! I was like omg~!! After that, we had a 69, I could hear from far that she is slurping my dick as I was focusing on licking her clitoris, it was tasteless~!! Then we switched to missionary and ended in less than 10mins because i think the CD was quite thin~!! my dick could literally feel her wet cunt inside there~!! She was so horny and wet~!! i guess she seldom do it that's why... After showering, she gave me her hp no. and told me not to let anyone knows about this ok? I said "orh", paid and left the place.. upon leaving the premises I saw other sexy nationalities girls sitting at the entrance area... I was thinking: "Damm~!! I should order two at the same time earlier~!!" I decided to ask the recept if I could order two at the same time next time? And this is what she told me:"No~!! We're running Legal Business here~!!" I was quite stunned from her reaction as it's somewhat different from what I percieved as I came in 1 hour ago.. And she had this stress look on her face like machiam somebody visited this area just now~ (-_-")
To all bros, please protect this playground alright?

Name: mentioned above
Age: 21 (this is what she told me but somehow i suspect might be lower.. might ONLY)
Body: 8/10 (imho)
Boobs: B+ Cup (Natural with pinkish nipples and sensitive as well.. heez..)
Massage: 8/10 (hard.. right spot.. technique is good.. nice n slow n playful)
BJ: 7/10 (just nice)
GFE: 8/10 (got the girlfriend feelin but sometimes really too playful le.. make me moan like hell.. sigh)
RTF: Of course~!! provided vit m allows me

Once again thanks TS for starting that thread.. if u had not provide us wif ur experience.. I wouldn't haf the chance to share this FR with other bros too~!!

musicforall
19-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Greetings & salutations..

Love your f.r for sure.

Would you care to share the address?

Appreciate it.

fcuksam
19-03-2012, 11:20 AM
great FR. cannot think of which place u r referring. good, can protect this place as long as possible.

kodozo
19-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Wah nice fr! Bro can share location? :)

Donalbert
19-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Please share location bro ...cheers

Cbcktfbbs
19-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Bro pls pm me location thx

Angon20
19-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Can share the contact pls....

strangerfucker
19-03-2012, 12:38 PM
any chance for me to try this massage place with cats and dogs around?

Thanks for sharing

luke83
19-03-2012, 12:41 PM
hello bro would apprecate if ure willing to share location.. many thanks =):p

lammpeb
19-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Bro can share location?Thanks

artozee
19-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Bro gentlewomen , great write up , would u share the location and Contact to this new found paradise ?

jadeblack
19-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Nice FR. Hmm... tempted... but i think i'll just stick to massage plus autoroaming and hj =.=.. last FR i gave in another thread - 36D massager, also no one up my reputation points..

Bro, i'll be happy if you can share me this place. check my history. i am not new but just damn casual cuz too busy with work these days.

Thanks.

alvi23
19-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Awesome FR, hope TS is willing to share this playground.

Furyluffy
19-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro can share location? Tks

xxx21
19-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Bro, pls share contact and rough location. Your FR sounds too good to miss. :D

Huahua
19-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Share ctc pls

kekeok
19-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Bro,can pm me Ctc?
Thanks

Lauteko
19-03-2012, 02:21 PM
It sounds like the gal may be infactuated by you. You don't seems to have her permission to share her ctc. So what are you trying to do here??? :confused:

adamsiah
19-03-2012, 02:22 PM
wow..
ta bulay tahan liao

bros pls pM location , will share a FR to to you.

cheers

homerunner
19-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Bro.

Can share share this contact / location ?

Want to test and try nout the overwhelming experience too.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Xgenre
19-03-2012, 02:27 PM
As introduced by TS from other post and a large no. of response from bros here, I decided to start a new thread here. This location that I am going to introduce to aLL Bro's out here is going to be a bit different from what you all normally visited.

Once again thanks TS for starting that thread.. if u had not provide us wif ur experience.. I wouldn't haf the chance to share this FR with other bros too~!!

The practice in this forum is that you must write your FR in that thread. You cannot share the contact without permission too. Otherwise we will have a lot of similar threads. Plus the original TS might be just promoting 1 girl or have special tie up for us with the girl he is promoting. If you are the original TS, how will you feel?

onetail
19-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi may I have the contact please. Thank you

patcantm
19-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Very well written FR. Please share ctc. Thanks

humanizer25
19-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Please share contact thank you

MANS
19-03-2012, 03:39 PM
hi bro, can pm the address n contract?

Eeuugg
19-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Bro pls share ctc

luvjimmy
19-03-2012, 03:49 PM
can share ctc

david_nips
19-03-2012, 03:55 PM
bro, can share location? Thanks!

razor8844
19-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Bro, can share location?

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 04:07 PM
To all samsters out there, sorry for the wait... i manage to walk out of office 5mins ago.. i'll try to reply all PMs by today... gentle reminder pls protect this playground at all cost~!! :)

dubaiman
19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
bro! can share the ctc?

arse69
19-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi:D bro would apprecate if ure willing to share location.TQ

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 04:54 PM
All PMs sent and shared with care~!! :D
for others who are interested, pls PM me in discreet as this is one premise the AVs will spend alot of time to get by( means that its very very hard for u to be caught in action) Very valuable location~!! Hope all bros... samsters and seniors like this place~!! Back to work for now... pls gimme some time to reply u guys ok? ;)

genki
19-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Bro, nice FR...cn share contact?... :)

gottosam
19-03-2012, 05:10 PM
All PMs sent and shared with care~!! :D
for others who are interested, pls PM me in discreet as this is one premise the AVs will spend alot of time to get by( means that its very very hard for u to be caught in action) Very valuable location~!! Hope all bros... samsters and seniors like this place~!! Back to work for now... pls gimme some time to reply u guys ok? ;)

Bro Gentlewoman, thankz for sharing your FR...very interesting. Hope to hear from u soon on other more exciting FRs!

peacher
19-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Bro TS, please share with me this wonderful place! Thanks!

dingdong11
19-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Bro care to share the location?

Jon86
19-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi bro, share the place pls :)

hohoguy
19-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Bro TS,

Hope you will review those Bros b4 giving out contacts ;) (eg min 50pts or with Fr regularly)

Keep this playground safe :D

joekang
19-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Thanks for ts contact. Just went there. find it ex for an hours massage. Didnt managed to get the syt. massage was gd though.

jett
19-03-2012, 06:50 PM

After having a nice sensual haircut from one of the famous Orchard Shopping Centre, I took MRT down to Aljunied to have my "One day before Monday Blues" stroll after reading TS wonderful experience. I then went to one of Singapore's historical building located near Paya Lebar area while it's raining CATs and DOGs.

As I was about to enter the premises, I acted like a tourist who never tried any therapy before. A nice and feminine receptionist stood at the door and greeted me with a sweet looking smile~ Gosh~!! I was thinking: "this must be the one~!!" Holy Molly~!!

She asked me:"Boy~ How May I Serve You? Is This Your First Time Here?" Then I replied in a Japanese accent manner~ "Is this massage here?" then I was browsing through the catalogue with my finger pointing to the 'package' I want~ all of a sudden she was caressing my finger as I could caught a glimpse of her fantastic soft ample cleavage~ she replied:"Sure... I will arranged Amy for you and that will be $58 for VIP room"

The ambience of the area is cool and cosy... where you can feel the warmth of cats and dogs around the vinicity(one great hint given) The one good thing about this location is dat even the AV will to come raid this place... its very very difficult for one to be caught in action... I mean even a cheetah couldn't run that fast in this sort of building structure.. this is wad i like most about this place~ haha.. u will see AV panting at the end of the day

Upon following the young girl behind, I could really see how wonderful her curves are... with round shiny cleavage... small waistline... perky butt... I was thinking she must have been an athletic in her secondary school years... everything was nice but the only thing that bothers me is that she wearing long pants~!! Then I think ho saey liao... there goes my $58 happy ending....
At last... We reached the room... Its a spacious room with ample space for you to shower... standard bed... adjustable lights... CD player and a scent of aromatherapy~
As I entered the room, I did not undressed immediately, as the girl saw me standing still there looking innocently shy... She chuckles with a horny look... She then helped me unbutton my shirt as she wisphers to my ears:"Is this your first time here?" in ENGLISH~!! Initially I thought she might be from china but who knows she can speak well fluent english~!! then she says she is from m'lysia~ then I replied:"Oh.. But you look so young, shouldn't you be studying at this point of time?" then she says she is having holidays right now and wanted to earn some HARD cash (She says as if though she's implying smth.. haha) When I came out of the shower, I saw her pulling down her long pants~!! I was like wtf?! she saw me peering through her nice shaved virgina~ and I quickly turn away purposely acting shy... I asked her why is she pulling down her pants? And she replied because she feels hot~ I told her but its raining outside now isn't it? She says she feels "Hot" looking at my body~ oh man... upon hearing this my bird immediately marikita liao~ lol

She ask me to lie down on the bed as she asked me what am i doing now? I told her I am listening to my heartbeat right now.. then she giggles and spank my butt and replied:"I mean what is your current occupation?" then i innocently replied I'm an international student She removed my towel and sat on my butt while caressing my groin area... I could feel her bare ass touching my butt... feels so smooth and cold... Her massages are very good~!! Not those Piano type one and she knows how to hit the right spot... As she's about to move southern part, I suddenly had the urge to moan loudly because I could felt that she's licking my testacles from BEHIND~!! And tickling my tigh area with her fingernails at the same time~ Its a horrible and wonderful feeling at the same time~!! (-_-") But anw.. she's too playful already... dunno when to stop~!! omg~!!

It was about 20mins before the whole session end, she asked what sort of "other" massages do you like? And I replied I only have $100... then she slowly lower her head and lick my nipple and ask me if i got bring any CD with me? I said no... she immediately ran out of the room and came back dimming the lights even more...
She undress her top and told me to treat her with care as she is still young and "fragile"
After looking at her B+ Cup~ I cannot tahan already~!! I immediately grab hold of her round soft boobs, she let out soft moans as she pants heavily... I asked her u got locked the door? she say yes... and slowly I insert two fingers into her vagina but couldn't go in because its really very tight~!! then she says could i put in one only because it hurts her to put in two~ then i looked at her adorable face and started frenching her... As my finger is inside her vagina... I could really feel that its getting more n more wet inside there.... Slowly i began to use my pointed tongue and lick her nipples... twisting her nipples with my tongue as I nimble it with my teeth... She says I really knows how to make her horny sucking her nips... She really have very sensitive breast..... She says her ex-bf used to tease her by making her breast wet with his sliva~!! I was like omg~!! After that, we had a 69, I could hear from far that she is slurping my dick as I was focusing on licking her clitoris, it was tasteless~!! Then we switched to missionary and ended in less than 10mins because i think the CD was quite thin~!! my dick could literally feel her wet cunt inside there~!! She was so horny and wet~!! i guess she seldom do it that's why... After showering, she gave me her hp no. and told me not to let anyone knows about this ok? I said "orh", paid and left the place.. upon leaving the premises I saw other sexy nationalities girls sitting at the entrance area... I was thinking: "Damm~!! I should order two at the same time earlier~!!" I decided to ask the recept if I could order two at the same time next time? And this is what she told me:"No~!! We're running Legal Business here~!!" I was quite stunned from her reaction as it's somewhat different from what I percieved as I came in 1 hour ago.. And she had this stress look on her face like machiam somebody visited this area just now~ (-_-")

Age: 21 (this is what she told me but somehow i suspect might be lower.. might ONLY)
GFE: 8/10 (got the girlfriend feelin but sometimes really too playful le.. make me moan like hell.. sigh)

Hi bro, as what I have PM u, we may be refering the same place.
Is good u share ur FR and appreciate u for sharing. But like what some bros here have said. Careful in giving out contacts. I know the boss an I also Dunn want this playground to be gone.

For those who condemn u, I ask them to give u a chance. U really did explore and try to share. Only this way we earn more points and also can get more ctc.
So bros out there can up this bro
Btw I Dunn know him and not related incase some wonder why I am writing this
I m doing it to encourage more sharing and also to keep some playground safe
I felt heartache reading this place raided that place raided.
Firstly we lost out playground, other bros haven try it Get to enjoy.
lastly the gals are also human

My humble thoughts.

Dunn zap me

Cheers

jett
19-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Btw ts do make sure u ask for permission next time before u repost another ts thread.
Some of the Sam bros pm me to say my thread was stolen.
I m ok as long as ur purpose is to share with real bros here.
Like to thanks those who pm me to tell me.

Cheers

bear12
19-03-2012, 07:22 PM
bro can share contacts... thanks....

showNg
19-03-2012, 07:30 PM
mind sharing the location ?

onetail
19-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi may I have the contact plse. Thanks

AuntyLosy
19-03-2012, 08:17 PM
great FR. cannot think of which place u r referring. good, can protect this place as long as possible.

It is so bloody obvious , you are stupid thats all

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Btw ts do make sure u ask for permission next time before u repost another ts thread.
Some of the Sam bros pm me to say my thread was stolen.
I m ok as long as ur purpose is to share with real bros here.
Like to thanks those who pm me to tell me.

Cheers

I apologise for your thread being stolen and i'll make sure to ask your permission next time~!! :D

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi bro, as what I have PM u, we may be refering the same place.
Is good u share ur FR and appreciate u for sharing. But like what some bros here have said. Careful in giving out contacts. I know the boss an I also Dunn want this playground to be gone.

For those who condemn u, I ask them to give u a chance. U really did explore and try to share. Only this way we earn more points and also can get more ctc.
So bros out there can up this bro
Btw I Dunn know him and not related incase some wonder why I am writing this
I m doing it to encourage more sharing and also to keep some playground safe
I felt heartache reading this place raided that place raided.
Firstly we lost out playground, other bros haven try it Get to enjoy.
lastly the gals are also human

My humble thoughts.

Dunn zap me

Cheers

What jett bro said here is very true~!! I totally agree to his humble opinion... but I was strange to see some of the bros who PMed me just now had some very weird Joined in date as well as some weird (Infinity points) power systems... Who knows there might be hackers within the forum... Anyway aLL Bros here are friendly and kind... Upon reviewing their PMs, I carefully sent out to all bros~ Hope u have a nice day! Cheers~!! remember to write more FRs ok? :D

wazanieee
19-03-2012, 09:27 PM
hey bro.. interesting FR and place.. do share it wif me.. thanks.. =)

kinghu
19-03-2012, 09:43 PM
bro, good written very passion, sure up you , pm me ctc thk.

sequence79
19-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Can pm me location? Not sure who is the original TS. Thanks

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Can pm me location? Not sure who is the original TS. Thanks

Bro Jett is the original TS~!! Mine is not so original as his~ heez :D
You can ask him for the location? :)

prezzzy
19-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi bro, can u pls share ctc with me? Thanks alot

Sexy_Maint
19-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Bro can pm the location pls,thks...

jett
19-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Bro Jett is the original TS~!! Mine is not so original as his~ heez :D
You can ask him for the location? :)

Bro pls go ahead and decide. But u should know who deserve e ctc.
Enjoy ur TS position

Cheers

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Enjoy ur TS position

Cheers

Okiee~!! Thanks for being so forgiving to me~!! I will promise to share some of my points with you once I reached 100pts ok? :D

vmtech
19-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Okiee~!! Thanks for being so forgiving to me~!! I will promise to share some of my points with you once I reached 100pts ok? :D

up u 8 pts. thanks.

Gentlewoman
19-03-2012, 10:26 PM
up u 8 pts. thanks.

Wow~!! thanks bro~!! :D

Angson21
19-03-2012, 11:13 PM
bro able to share ctts/ location?

Subaru75
19-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Bro Cqn share ctc and location

Gentlewoman
20-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Due to the pleasant reponse from bros here, I'll be starting a new thread on my next thrilling encounters. Stay tuned to my next FR~!! Have a great night tonight everybody~!!

:D

iluvprcmilf
20-03-2012, 12:38 AM
bro, can share this contact? thanks !

kenjisan1986
20-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Damn, nearly got a hard-on after reading ur FR. Care to share.

v_s_f
20-03-2012, 02:02 AM
hi Bro, appreciate sharing of contact. tks!

jimmyxconcept
20-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Bro, your mail box is full, mind sharing the location please...

thank you.

calvintan
20-03-2012, 10:23 AM
bro this is omg .. can share location pls? or give me a 50m radius hint if possible tyyyyy :)

jontan213
20-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi TS, able to share location? :)

nongspyder
20-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Bro got ur pm liao. Pls check ur pm, i have something to ask you.
That place seems like have two girls of the same name. Just wanna confirm. Cos i want to rtm.

allankok33
20-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi bro, quite a while since I visted HC as many are gone and cannot find decent one. I get a hard on reading your juicy FR. Can share the nice place with me. Thanks.

baniceguy
20-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Due to the pleasant reponse from bros here, I'll be starting a new thread on my next thrilling encounters. Stay tuned to my next FR~!! Have a great night tonight everybody~!!

:D

Hi Bro,

I PM-ed u last night. Now I want to PM u again to clarify something :D, but ur inbox seems full and exceed ur quota. U need to clear some to receive new PMs..

Thanks!

Starkarat
20-03-2012, 12:52 PM
bro ts, appreciate if u can share e gem.& location? thanks

Taoist_Wizard
20-03-2012, 12:57 PM
I been there only once. think the vip room must add 10 dollars.

the girl attended to me specialise in 2-alm HJ. she will grab dick with both her palms like "bai nian" and move it up down.

blazerazer
20-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Bro can share location? Really appreciate it. Thanks.

ben25
20-03-2012, 01:12 PM
bro can shar e location thks

kuasimi
20-03-2012, 01:34 PM

Please PM me your Paya Lebar contacts. Your box is full. Thank you.

Icebreg79
20-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Sound gd for massage lover like me !! Can share TS?

madness88
20-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Bro can share location thanks

strongm
20-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi TS, nice fr. Can share the location? Thanks

2335 Man
20-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi bro can I hav the contact n location please.

Tkrs a million

playben
20-03-2012, 03:03 PM
hi, please share the contact and location with me. many thanks!

N8810
20-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Bro,

Pls share ctc.. Ur FR is amazing!

RoomIn
20-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi bro, Im tired of PRC fl and wish to have the thrill you had in historical building. Pls, do guide me there. Tks!

Hardaway1818
20-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi TS,

your PM is full. But I know the place anyway and I just want to compliment you on your FR. Can see that you took alot of effort to write such a long and good FR.

Gentlewoman
20-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Enjoy ur TS position

Cheers

Bro jett... paiseh.. As i promised to share u my points but today juz up one bro... and it needs to wait another 24hr before i can up you again... To all bros who trying to reach me... i kinda busy today and still trying to clear my inbox... sorry for the wait :)

sep11mastermind
20-03-2012, 04:03 PM
No need clear your PM bro, very easy to find from your FR. Good place though.

fba5343
20-03-2012, 05:56 PM
my first fr....manage to get ctc yesterday .....went dw and locate the place ...wasnt too sure is it the rite place anot untill i was brought to the room....really nice and safe place...
name: never ask
body:not plump not slim
boobs:confirm c
massage:pro...till u tot theres no special
hj:5/10....new to this line...just wk 5 days
rtf:maybe...wan try other :)

fba5343
20-03-2012, 05:57 PM
massage: pro...till u tot theres no special

jett
20-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Bro

no offence, is such a nice playground i have shared and found.

please take note why some bro so senior yet points neg or no power or low posting.

Pls share with screening if u know what i mean and set certain points like most of the bros here are doing. Is cruel but is only fair to real players who spent time and money to explore and share and also to protect the few good playgrounds left.

Else this playground will be gone for sure.

Alot of raid gg on

Have u given out to alot of bro? to those below 50?

Cos i see sme bros with damn low points/posting also posting FR.

No offence, I just wana prolong this playground and also protect e real players in Sammi boys

Cheers

fba5343
20-03-2012, 06:15 PM
bro jett... i know u mean well... but do give us some chance... me no good in english so very less fr...will try to post more often....

maxpee88
20-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Bro

Your PM mailbox is full la.. Can you send me contacts please?
I am not a number collector. You can check out my posts and contribution under my nickname : maxpee88

Thanks - pls PM this location and ctc.

TeiNehNeh
20-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Bro jett... paiseh.. As i promised to share u my points but today juz up one bro... and it needs to wait another 24hr before i can up you again... To all bros who trying to reach me... i kinda busy today and still trying to clear my inbox... sorry for the wait :)

Would be very interested to pay this place a visit, could TS kindly share more info thru PM??

TypeRR
20-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Hi bro!

Interested! Can send me?
This thread?

Originally Posted by Gentlewoman

Thanks

cheongster84
20-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi bro,

your mailbox is full.

do i qualify for this contact? can you let me know the location?

do they provide just HJ? cause i'm not keen on FJ. thank you.

kinghu
20-03-2012, 09:01 PM
bro, can pm me ctc,thk

jett
20-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi bro,

your mailbox is full.

do i qualify for this contact? can you let me know the location?

do they provide just HJ? cause i'm not keen on FJ. thank you.

Bro is e same one I given u.

Chk ur previous PM from me

ah_jie
20-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Hi bro, can i have the location or ctc pls?

big pony
20-03-2012, 10:18 PM
bro gentlewoman, your mailbox full liao. pls share contact and location. up u liao on a fantastic FR.

kleponjonjai
20-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Wow! Awesome FR.. Good things are meant to be shared.. Pm me the contact n location bro! Advance thanks to you!

SF86
20-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Bro pm Ctc. Thanks

Workworkwork
20-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Can PM me the address. To be truthful, this is the first FR that makes me want to register. Thanks bro!

senbonzakura
20-03-2012, 10:46 PM
hi bro, don mind pm me the location? thks!!!

strudel
20-03-2012, 10:50 PM
hope you can PM me the location bro, as ur mailbox is full. will upz you soon.

Steviewonder888
20-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Hello! I went exploring today after your exciting FR - but ended up in the wrong place... haha.

went to a clean spa on 3rd floor. good thing was I actually needed a good massage and dinner anyway :) haha

maybe you want to protect the place and will not tell noobie. but can you at least satisfy my curiosity and tell me if i was close?

if can PM me location it'll be nice, if not, tips/hints also can?? i go find.

thanks bro.:)

Razor912
21-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi sir would you mind sending me the location many thks :)

madness88
21-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Bro can share location I tried to pm you but your inbox is full would apperciate if you found send me the address thanks a lot

kaff
21-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Hi Bro,

Saw your blood rushing post about the massage place.

Can you PM the location.

U can check recent postings and points that i m a sincere cheongster.

Hope you can share with me man.:p

thanks !!

Kevin78
21-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Bro gentlewomen, your mail box is full liao... Tried to pm u but failed... :(

thinkofdave
21-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi TS

may i ask if you can share w me for this nice plc?

thanks

hentaili
21-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Hi Bro GentleW,

Nice find and hope you can share this place and contact.

I totally agree with Bro Jett on sharing criteria.

I was once sharing but have to raise the qualification standards as too many ppl will bring attention to AVs and might end up another good place gone...

Thus it senior bros here prompt me to be more discrete in sharing.

Those who have low points have to get the contacts the hard way. By finding real contacts themselves and that's how we all can benefit.

Just my two cents!;)

Tiewkoon
21-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Pls share Location, bro

TIGER CLAW
21-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Hi bro

Can share the ctc and location

Thanks

Sandunes
21-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Bro, can i have the ctc to try this awesome massage please

Kinky88
21-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Bro can share the ctc and add? Tks!

clement67
21-03-2012, 02:06 PM
wow. can share location i am intersted

hiro_nakamura
21-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Bro... What a great find u have there. Ur FR is super fantastic .... Care to share the shop details?

Thanks in advance...
Btw, ur mail box is full...

galsharing
21-03-2012, 03:41 PM
A short FR.

Have my lunch time bonk.
Two thumbs UP!!!!!
No horse run!

Oh forgot to add....saw a car with two guys near the shop waiting and looking, not sure if they are AV or not.

beastimus
21-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi bros,
I went down today to find the syt malaysian called "Amy". Recep called out Amy and
a auntie stood up! Omg. I was hesistant..
But I kept my cool and went up.. This Amy started becoming suspicious after I asked her if there is
any other Amy working here.. She say she is the only "Amy" and all the wl is above 30.
Guess what ... no happy ending!
My take is that boss is concerned about the sudden surge of customers and therefore decided
to keep things low profile for now....

Bigbadken
21-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Pls pls bro!! I want to go there tml! Pls share contact with me plssss...

Thks in advance!

Giansex
21-03-2012, 05:08 PM
bro can share contact

Robert68
21-03-2012, 05:12 PM
i would like to try my luck, pls share ctc

tq

zephyr
21-03-2012, 05:16 PM
u went the wrong place there's alot of masseurs name AMy
Hi bros,
I went down today to find the syt malaysian called "Amy". Recep called out Amy and
But I kept my cool and went up.. This Amy started becoming suspicious after I asked her if there is
any other Amy working here.. She say she is the only "Amy" and all the wl is above 30.
My take is that boss is concerned about the sudden surge of customers and therefore decided

beastimus
21-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Bro zephyr,
Based on the price list I saw (58bucks etc)..i think shld be correct place?
Ts care to enlighten ?

lucifer_reborn
21-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi bro, can share this overwhelming plc? Wana inspect if need AV will pant walking into his plc.

Thanx in advance.

crackseeweed
21-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Bro can share location? Thanks bro

zaq1234
21-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi bro,

got a similar experience with bro beastimus. no specials offered. an older milf came although i asked for someone young.

throughout the whole massage, she sounds and acted wary. don't even want to give contact number of the place. I asked abt Amy and she said no one by the name of Amy worked there. But she stopped for a while before answering that question. Then after i finished and abt to leave, i glanced around the lobby area and saw the person massaging me whispering to another masseur who looked rather young(Amy?).

i think they got suspicious over the large number of sudden customers trying to find Amy.

template
21-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Bro, can share the contact? Thanks!

fatedz
22-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Great, can PM location? FR after this event =)

ki113r
22-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Can pm the location?

creep10
22-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Agreed with some bros who was there recently. I was there on tues night and went to look for Amy. When I was walking up the stairs there's a 30s lady walking behind me n in the end she was the Amy that I called. I ask her is she Amy, she said nope n I told her I'm looking for Amy n she claimed she went home. She told me if I wan, I can change. So I go down I told the recep that I thought I said I'm looking for Amy?? He claimed the lady was Amy. Then I told him I wan someone younger n he intro xiao long but I'm not interested and he start to kp that this is not a place for monkey business n he refunded me n I walk out. I believe that recep is the boss and may due to the response recently, he is getting worried. This place have to be cool off 1st.

jett
22-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Agreed with some bros who was there recently. I was there on tues night and went to look for Amy. When I was walking up the stairs there's a 30s lady walking behind me n in the end she was the Amy that I called. I ask her is she Amy, she said nope n I told her I'm looking for Amy n she claimed she went home. She told me if I wan, I can change. So I go down I told the recep that I thought I said I'm looking for Amy?? He claimed the lady was Amy. Then I told him I wan someone younger n he intro xiao long but I'm not interested and he start to kp that this is not a place for monkey business n he refunded me n I walk out. I believe that recep is the boss and may due to the response recently, he is getting worried. This place have to be cool off 1st.

I am damn upset. Not only u bro, many have pm me to warn that.
I have already warn TS not to mass give out e ctc lready.
Seems like anyone or everyone is gettin the ctc from GW.
I found this gem and playground and now is getting close to disappear

What is happening to e screening GW?
Think amy is in trouble.
lesson for new bro/TS. Pls note we never post e name in e thread
End of r day e gal gets in trouble, place matbe be gone and real bros miss out!

Very upset my playground and gem I found is in trouble

nasilemak2
22-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi bros,

That is the problem of sharing contacts carelessly.
This is how the whole forum gets to know "A**" after the
FR by beastimus.

My recomendation is for brothers with good contacts to share with those
with more than 100points. It takes at least 2 to 4 good FRs verified by
Senior brothers before someone earn 100points. And I also realize
brothers with more than 100points tend to be more careful in their posts
as they do not want to be zapped.

Also beware of brothers who ask for contacts in public post. Some of These brothers have not even figure out how PM works and how to hide certain info in their FRs and can be careless when they post. Many of these brothers are
new comers with 20points or less.

For newcomers with less than 100pts, please start exploring places and
earn your points first. Cheers.....

Hardaway1818
22-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Yep confirmed gone already.

I went down and the moment they heard I looking for "A**", they gave me a weird look as if they don't want to serve me anymore :(

Nl0261
22-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Huat ah bro, can share address? yor long fr, read oso steam, many tks

beastimus
23-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Hi bro nasilemak,
Please note that TS was the one who stated her name outright. Im sure TS did not give out to everyone. Anyway whats done is done, lets move on.

That is the problem of sharing contacts carelessly.
This is how the whole forum gets to know "A**" after the
FR by beastimus.

My recomendation is for brothers with good contacts to share with those
with more than 100points. It takes at least 2 to 4 good FRs verified by
Senior brothers before someone earn 100points. And I also realize
brothers with more than 100points tend to be more careful in their posts
as they do not want to be zapped.

Also beware of brothers who ask for contacts in public post. Some of These brothers have not even figure out how PM works and how to hide certain info in their FRs and can be careless when they post. Many of these brothers are
new comers with 20points or less.

For newcomers with less than 100pts, please start exploring places and
earn your points first. Cheers.....

Evisu
23-03-2012, 01:07 AM
went there with TS direction and i think i got the place...i hope so. Anyway i did not ask for amy but was recommend to a young viet.Not too bad and i shall not elobarate. Howver the uncle boss is really wary and ask me not to post on net and say no vip rm. ! hr is 53 right? I hope i got the correct place.

galsharing
23-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Guess we have to keep this down else it will be GONE forever!
The best way now is for the TS to remove the thread.
Then let it cool down alot. or else if you visit now or in the near future, who knows AV maybe waiting for you there.

My two cents worth.

Cheers!

Ducky80
23-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Wonderful experience bro ...:) can share the add n contact tks...

SF86
23-03-2012, 11:59 PM
sounds good~ ctc please:D

wolinegar
24-03-2012, 12:32 AM
hi
can anyone share ctc and location?

xnorax
24-03-2012, 12:41 AM
can i have the ctc?

sequence79
25-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi TS

Can PM me the location?
Your inbox is full.

Thanks
seq

geno91
25-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing the details of the massage place? Really interested and will protect the playground! :D

jett
25-03-2012, 10:39 PM
To all..

I hate to say this. But Is true. I just went to this joint TS mention which started by me and my playground, the boss is super pissed off. Dun need go and waste ur time and ask for Amy, he will not entertain u for Amy if u r not regular there after so many people go there and ask for Amy after GW disclose to so many people that are not suppose to get by right.

And also the Amy he mention doesnt exist. Trust me. No such Amy he claimed there.

Those Who i have PM in the first place some have tried my recomendation but now all is screw becos of the amount of people askin!

Pls dun waste ur time and go ask for GW Claimed AMy anymore. Those Real Bro I have Pm, can also dun ask for the gal I tell u, PM me for more info for the new arrival and tricks.

Thanks

Enjoy for the real bros out there

elephantman
25-03-2012, 11:36 PM
may i have the contact please? sounds like lotsa fun! ty!

nongspyder
26-03-2012, 05:00 AM
To all..

I hate to say this. But Is true. I just went to this joint TS mention which started by me and my playground, the boss is super pissed off. Dun need go and waste ur time and ask for Amy, he will not entertain u for Amy if u r not regular there after so many people go there and ask for Amy after GW disclose to so many people that are not suppose to get by right.

And also the Amy he mention doesnt exist. Trust me. No such Amy he claimed there.

Those Who i have PM in the first place some have tried my recomendation but now all is screw becos of the amount of people askin!

Pls dun waste ur time and go ask for GW Claimed AMy anymore. Those Real Bro I have Pm, can also dun ask for the gal I tell u, PM me for more info for the new arrival and tricks.

Thanks

hey bro jett,

i have gone to this spa last month or so (following ur hints last time) and got this horny milf by the name of Amy(i have her numbers)

i am confused as in , are there two Amy there? milf and syt?

i would really love to try the syt even though the milf Amy was awesome.

milf amy was fucking playful and she was stroking my cock while i was sitting on the edge of the bed and there she was standing in front of me,topless and my finger was in her hairy pussy.she was moaning in my ears all the time.naughty naughty.

i managed to play with her for about 20 mins till i cum as the cq was prompted earlier.

that was the longest 20mins i have ever experienced in a massage room.

keita
26-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Bro can pm me the location? Thanks!

jadeblack
06-04-2012, 07:15 PM
zzzz... haven't go down to try out the lady ..
And to think i was checking from map how to go there just now cuz TS
description was not clear to me..

i'll wait for next fr again.

ice_archilles
11-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Bro can share the location wif me? Thks!

cpgoer
11-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Can share location pls?

Cbcktfbbs
11-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Bro pls pm me location or ctc thx

jeffery
11-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Bro, pls share contact and rough location.

cibeisong
11-04-2012, 11:19 AM
To all..

Thanks

Hi bro,

Still yet to get your reply for SYT thru PM?

My personal experience is: I dun hav a SYT, and even the old one come in cannot massage? think they expect we pay the old ones for something special? Seriously, I can feel that the old one is keen to offer something more, but I totally not excited w her leh...

kindly advice please...

shawnboy
12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
I have tried following the hints given and went down to recce several times but couldn't get the right spa.

Bro, if possible please share location. Thanks.

tobitoba
12-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Wao TS your FR damn tok kong, surely an A*
made me want to go to the place now.....

can PM the location?

RazrHL
12-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Bro.... ctc pls...... buay tahan liao the way your pen your FR.....
and which part of Paya Lebar??? I not so familiar with that area leh....
usually go ECP and LV HC.
Kammmm siahhhhhhhh:D

atyr8888
12-04-2012, 10:11 AM
hi bro contact pls

Mgem
13-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Bro, contacts of this Huat Ah place. Thanks.

shawnboy
19-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Buay tahan, went recce again today. Already recce more than 10 times. Almost all buildings are historical around the area.

Finally today found one that is most historical but seems no spa there that fits the description though the place structure is very difficult to walk about in...went off without locating the spa...will try another day

Bro, if you are still reading this thread, please PM location..buay tahan buay tahan buay tahan already! :D

beastimus
19-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Bro shawnboy,

You read through the previous posts lah... syt no more liao... u still interested?

shawnboy
19-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Bro Beastimus,

Of course lah, the excitment has got me into such high that any release will be very POWER ahh.

I know it may sound wierd or even a fetish but sometimes it is this very excitement and thrill of reading about a good FR here and actually going down and have a good time that counts.

I think many bros will be able to relate this hard to explain feeling and urge ah...:D

Gentlewoman
30-04-2012, 03:22 AM
sorry for the late reply... been busy nowadays... it's near the g-land there... senior bros pls assist them when i'm not ard... thnx alot! :)