PDA

View Full Version : Orgy Event - Need bros / sis feedback

catoon75
19-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi guys

I'd like to humbly request for some feedback on what you look for at an orgy party, and what will make you go for one. Of course, this feedback will be seriously taken into consideration when we have plans on such awesome nights.

If possible bros / sis, please share your feedback here, so that it will benefit not just me and my thoughts, but other bros who are thinking of planning such great escapades. Thanks in advance.

1) What male:female ratio would you prefer at such parties?
2) What do you look for - hot partners, fetishes & fantasy, or just the gb experience?
3) How long should the party last before it becomes too long? Is 3 hours too long?
4) The most important question: if you are female, what is the minimum amount you would want to be paid? If you are male, what's the minimum you would pay for such an experience?

Before you reply, please note to not reveal any preferred locations, names or even personal information of anyone, for the continued enjoyment of others.

If this post has been done before, I apologize. I just would like to get the latest feedback - like the government say "listen to the ground". =) All other feedback is truly appreciated. Cheers bros.

Thanks!

Poworb
19-03-2012, 10:18 AM
keep me posted on details ;)

hornyMlyCouple
19-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi guys

I'd like to humbly request for some feedback on what you look for at an orgy party, and what will make you go for one. Of course, this feedback will be seriously taken into consideration when we have plans on such awesome nights.

If possible bros / sis, please share your feedback here, so that it will benefit not just me and my thoughts, but other bros who are thinking of planning such great escapades. Thanks in advance.

2) What do you look for - hot partners, fetishes & fantasy, or just the gb experience?
3) How long should the party last before it becomes too long? Is 3 hours too long?
4) The most important question: if you are female, what is the minimum amount you would want to be paid? If you are male, what's the minimum you would pay for such an experience?

Before you reply, please note to not reveal any preferred locations, names or even personal information of anyone, for the continued enjoyment of others.

If this post has been done before, I apologize. I just would like to get the latest feedback - like the government say "listen to the ground". =) All other feedback is truly appreciated. Cheers bros.

Thanks!

1. If more guys could have dp exp. more girls could have some lesbo actions. We are ok wit both.
2. One of our fantasy was a group of guys raping her. Another would be a teacher teaching students how to do it right.
3. 4 hrs would be just nice for us.
4. If each guy brings a girl who am willing to swap then mo payment should be made. If guy comes along tats diff

is not enuff
19-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi guys

Thanks!

Hey bro, here's my feedback

1)Depends on the girl allowing AJ or not.If allowed then 5 guys to 1 girl ratio is the norm. If no AJ then 4 guys to 1 girl.

2)A break from the normal one on one sex and threesome.

3)if 1 girl then 2 hrs,if 2 girls then 4 hrs becoz its very tiring for the lady.if 2 lady at least 1 can rest abit whilst the other cover for her so nonstop action is going on.

4)hard to peg a price since many variables are unknown like duration,venue,ratio of guys to girls,available services of the lady,nationality and hawtness of the lady,etc

catoon75
19-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks bros.. uppzzz for more feedback please...

stromuff
19-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Hey bro,

When I was in UK, i used to attend parties organized on a regular basis by a couple. She is called lady marmalade. You can check out her website - http://www.ladymarmaladeparties.com/

The last time I was there, they had 3 sessions, 2 hours each session usually 2 shots for those who can make it. The contribution which includes wine and hosting is 140 quid. They had a total of 7 girls with a ratio of 2 to 1. So maximum of 14 guys per session. They are not the only one hosting this kind of parties in UK, there is another one called sacred rose parties and others. I have been to Sacred Rose and Lady Marmalade both are great hosts. I could never find something like this is Sg. I assume the ratio and girls would be the same and the charge is about S$140 per person.
http://www.ladymarmaladeparties.com/schedule

Hope this helps

ColourBlindx2
19-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Definition of an orgy:

orˇgy   [awr-jee]
noun, plural -gies.
1. wild, drunken or licentious festivity or revelry.
2. any actions or proceedings marked by unbridled indulgence of passions: an orgy of killing.
3. orgies, (in ancient Greece) esoteric religious rituals, especially in the worship of Demeter or Dionysus, characterized in later times by wild dancing, singing, and drinking.
4. Informal . a boisterous, rowdy party.

I prefer 3 guys to 1 girl. So it's 6 guys to 2 girls, and so on. One in the mouth, one in the pussy and one in the ass. The girl's hands will be bound by rope, so no handjobs.

Did i say i like bondage?

People with good brains and nice boners.

3 hours aint enough for an orgy. At least 4 hours laaaaaaaaa......

Girls in Singapore think they have golden pussy, guys in Singapore think they have titanium dick. Very hard to come up with a price offhand.

What's most important, is the experience.

If you get paid a lot and gets scarred for life, it aint worth it.

If you think you struck a bargain and paid a lot less than market value, but end up scarred for life as well, it aint worth it as well!

Colourblind f

catoon75
20-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Thanks all, really helpful inputs! =)