PDA

View Full Version : bq spa fun

aajunior
19-03-2012, 01:17 AM
I not sure if this spa has a thread on it. I was given the location by one of the kind bros here. Thank you.

To cut the long story short, Overall, a nice experience. The room was abit dim for my liking tho. The bed was on the floor and theres only one bathroom in the whole spa. I went arnd 10+ and they were going to close at 10.30, last customer, therefore not much choice of girls. Onli a malaysian chinese and a chinese (i dunno from where?) who are around late 20s. Cannot find the singaporean girl that the bro here mentioned cause i tink i came too late. Took up 30 minutes for $30.

After the usual oil massage, the GQ pop up. Took hj and have to add another $10 to roam everywhere.

Overall,

Boobs: B?? (i dunno how to see sorry)
Hj: 9/10

Dmg: 30+60
Rtf: Definitely if i am loaded

I am sorry have to be discreet to protect the playground. I will only open it to some bros.

Hardyboy
19-03-2012, 06:35 AM
You got the contact from one of the bros here and you opened a new thread to pass on his contact? And moreover your title leaks the location. I zapped you.

aayk_74
19-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Its a tough learning curve for junior TS. Senior bro of 6 years have zapped you.
Please don't repeat the same mistake.....:(

As long as its a valuable lesson learnt...its alrite,..;)