PDA

View Full Version : Tested 2 places on Changi road

AStrayCat
18-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Decided to try a place on Changi road.
It looked very nice when walking in. Receptionist asked "how long" and I took the 40min for $40
The rooms have showers, but I guessed this was probably a clean place as I was asked to put on the shorts provided.(they were way too big)
A young pretty PRC girl walked in and started massage on my back. After 35 min, she said "finished"
She hadn't done my legs, or asked me to turn over.
Was a bit pissed off, so dressed and left.
Somehow I believe they probably offer extras but maybe she didn't like my looks, or maybe time of day not good (Sunday night 8:30)
(Dunno whether I should mention the place here, because maybe it is a "play garden" and don't want to spoil it)

So decided to recce further down the road and found another one.
Receptionist was an auntie. Took 1hr massage and an old auntie led me to a small cubicle w a massage table.
After 10min another customer walked in and asked for the old lady.
The receptionist asked me if it was ok to change. Said ok and receptionist took over.
Her massage was very very good. It's been a long time since I had a very good thorough massage.
Am sure ths place is 100% clean so no danger divulging it's location and name: 407 Changi road, "One Spa"
Paid $50 for one hour. They are open 24hrs/day
If you want a good clean massage, I recommend it.

Subaru75
19-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Bro can share tks

hannson
19-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Yup, the 2nd place is clean :)

thanks AStrayCat for sharing.

Xgenre
19-03-2012, 11:30 AM
If first place is S&N, then it's confirmed clean too. Got another thread on this place. I guess it's S&N as the ladies there have this stupid idea that 1 hour is only enough for massaging your back, if you want to massage the front (thighs, arms, tummy as well) you will need to add time and pay more. And they won't voluntarily tell you that the 1 hour massage doesn't include massaging the front before they start.

Stupid logic but they don't care. So many singaporean men support them still. For me, I'm boycotting S&N. If I want clean and proper massage, there are nearby places who do a good job (40 mins massage back, 20 mins massage front).

AStrayCat
19-03-2012, 11:38 AM
If first place is S&N, then it's confirmed clean too. Got another thread on this place. I guess it's S&N as the ladies there have this stupid idea that 1 hour is only enough for massaging your back, if you want to massage the front (thighs, arms, tummy as well) you will need to add time and pay more. And they won't voluntarily tell you that the 1 hour massage doesn't include massaging the front before they start.

Stupid logic but they don't care. So many singaporean men support them still. For me, I'm boycotting S&N. If I want clean and proper massage, there are nearby places who do a good job (40 mins massage back, 20 mins massage front).

I agree with you. And you're right, it is S&N. You just confirmed that it is a clean place. And in that case the massage by the auntie at One Spa is 100 times better and cheaper.

Xgenre
19-03-2012, 11:49 AM
I agree with you. And you're right, it is S&N. You just confirmed that it is a clean place. And in that case the massage by the auntie at One Spa is 100 times better and cheaper.

I just feel that if you want a clean massage with no happy ending, no need to go to PRC joints. These PRC ladies are unlikely to be trained in real massage. A lot are PDMM or worse, factory workers who got their Singapore PR 3-5 years back. They learn massage techniques from each other and because they can speak fluent Mandarin, we tend to believe their massage skills are real.

For clean massage with the price you are paying, I have been going for House of Javanese or House of Balinese Massage. The ladies are real massuese and if you are seen coming out of their outlets, at least not so sleazy lah. If you come out of S&N, ignorant people might think you just had a HJ. :p

MANS
19-03-2012, 03:46 PM
yes, i do agree that this joint is not so good n friendly. I hv tried one of the lady n she was not friendly at all n assuming that the customer r all looking for indecent motives

little worm
21-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Anyone tried the 2nd floor shop further down the road...?

adonis
21-05-2013, 03:11 PM
I've been massaged in One Spa just after its renovation. Just a normal massage by a mid 40s aged local Chinese housewife. Not pretty. I don't know her name. I don't know if she's still there. There's a transparent glass window on each massage room door. She didn't throw any GQ at me. I would've turned her dwn any way.

heymister
22-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Anyone tried the 2nd floor shop further down the road...?

Expensive and they keep promote and upsell their products to you .... add this essential oil lah ... use that oil lah .... good for your skin lah ...... jeeeezzz :mad:

I brought my own oil there ..... no Sir, our company does not allow to use outside oil, must use our oil, we have very good oil ...... technically they would save on their oil, still refuse ....... buay da han ...

I think they have reduced their prices .... dun seem to have much business .... they do female customers also ....... part of a local franchise ..... the only time I went, I choose cheapest package .......... cost me $68 for 60 mins ..... with such price ....... no I neber tipped them .... :cool:

lemonlaw00
03-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Any 1 tried the eastern healthcare spa, after one spa 1?

bedokMassage
25-10-2013, 02:19 AM
I've been massaged in One Spa just after its renovation. Just a normal massage by a mid 40s aged local Chinese housewife. Not pretty. I don't know her name. I don't know if she's still there. There's a transparent glass window on each massage room door. She didn't throw any GQ at me. I would've turned her dwn any way.
bro can pm me the spore local housewife??

swap
26-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Took 1.5 hours at s&n before and they did the front.

Went to another place mentioned in this thread.

The room was quite big. Enter the room there was a short walk. The bed is around the corner. Provided shorts. Lady was auntie looking. Quite chatty.

Did a lot of teasing when rubbing the stomach. Dunno why she will suddenly giggle when working on stomach and legs. Weird.

Then said usually i don't do this but since you like that then . . .
Quote ridiculous amount. Sounds fake.

Just said don't have that. Went with the standard but the skill was lousy.

tca27
26-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Bro.....along changi road.....dont waste your time unless you are into real massages. That said, their massage cant really complain but dont expect syt......not even close...haa haaa. Cheers.

bedokMassage
26-11-2013, 11:08 AM
yes for syt dont xpect good massg, cos they need not
do that to earn money.
Try one spa 1, for local milf good massg , few of them
there, at least got malaysian.