PDA

View Full Version : Spa in town area

Ashkon
17-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi bros, saw this place when I was running errands 2 weeks ago. Decided to pay it a visit today.

Open the door and saw a hot malay babe walk past. Then i asked the mamasan what kinda girls she have (asked abt age and nationality). She very funny... Tell me got young, medium and mature =\ Local and Malaysian also have.

So I asked for young local Chinese. When door open disappointed sia...
Chinese? - Yes.
Local? - not really, she was M'sian.
Young? - If you compare with my grandmother, yes. She is abt 40s...
Worst part... Big size + chubby.

Decided to just go ahead. The massage was good. Her size give her pressing power.

Auto roam allowed. She also got initiative; pull up her top and let you suck. Same time give you cat bath. Once you happy ending, she chop chop clean up.

Name - Sugar
Looks - 4/10
Body - Fail (unless you like big + chubby)
HJ - 7/10 (moaning as you auto roam included)

Massage is $40 for 45mins.
HJ is $50
BJ is $80
FJ didn't ask. Didnt want to consider.

I asked her about the Malay girls. Apparently got 3 locals; Rose, Selena and Jeslyn. The one I saw was either Rose or Selena.

Am willing to trade contacts only, so if you are serious, PM me with your lobang.

Also appreciate if kind bros can up me :)

Frederick
18-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Looks 4/10 only. You should have kept this to yourself. Instead you have the audacity to ask for points.

hemlock86
18-03-2012, 01:49 AM
well, at least we know not to take malaysian one. And to ask for malay girls. haha.

Bro, can get contact? no contact to exchange though

Ashkon
24-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Looks 4/10 only. You should have kept this to yourself. Instead you have the audacity to ask for points.

Why so fierce bro? MP don't only have 1 masseuse right? And some like minahs. If not your cup of tea, then just ignore lor...

It was an honest bid at my exploration and just wanted to share.... peace.

thesituation
28-03-2012, 06:22 PM
hi guys. i can vouch for bro ashkon who gave me the contact. there are three minahs there. the one i got, selena, her massage was 9/10 but extras was lousy. her attitude wasn't good and she wasn't friendly at all, not a single smile. on my way out, i saw a much hotter and sexily dressed minah entering, presumably for her shift. but i still recommend this place because the ambience is great. very clean and there's a nice little shower in the room. according to the receptionist, most of the girls are local, three malays, a few local chinese, and a few malaysian Chinese. cheers bros!