PDA

View Full Version : New flower joint near JB

saltwet
17-03-2012, 07:38 PM
I intended to go for a light drink after a day of work near my house. A surprise! I found a new flower joint near my house!

Previously this building had a very famous spa but I think it has closed down.

When I was inside the building, I found this new flower joint. A bouncer was outside this joint and I walked to him to find out more info. He told me this is a new joint with only less than a month. It is a PRC and Singapore joint. I was tempted by his word Singapore. Unfortunately or fortunately, I walked in.

I think singapore gals are those gals who sell flowers.

While I sat there for less than 15 minutes, the manageress came & sat with me. She told me this joint is opened less than a month. This is a PRC manageress but she looked like Thai with sexy figure. I liked to hug her. She also has a pair of big sparkling eyes. Not awhile, she introduced us a few other girls. All not bad looking. A new girl just flew in Singapore was asked to report to work already.

Nice deco and beer is cheap. $38.50 for 2 jugs.

Noted that a lot of customers are there but the duay huay culture is not aggressive.

Interested brothers, you are welcome to PM me but since this place is new, I will have to be selective on who to reply to.

ShittyAss
18-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Why flower joint need to be discreet?? Nothing to do inside anyway.

The so called dancers all haven't come from china yet... And this buillding used to have a very famous ktv also... This is just a normal 2x pub size kinda flower joint... Nothing to hide...

saltwet
18-03-2012, 10:27 AM
I am new here and I realised my mistake to post this wrongly. I wanted to delete this post but I don know how. Can any kind brother, pls help me?

Btw, I have misled brothers to think JB as Johore Bahru. My mistake and my bad. JB is actually Jalan Besar.

Although I am new and I have a lot to learn on how to post, I provided reliable and good FRs. I don wish to exterminate myself cos of this post.

My sincere sorry.