PDA

View Full Version : Angel~CityAngel ~ Ni Ning

BonkingTim
17-03-2012, 06:00 AM
Seem like no one started the tread on cityangel ni ning, i will give my feedback first because she ask me to help her to give good review pls.. the eyes was blinking looking at me, i reply ok ;)

I saw the ads on cityangel wah the pic really look exactly like her close to 95% rite away called and check her location.. book a hotel first and give her the room number .. i was quite stone at around late midnite ... after 5 - 10min ding dong ... i was looking thru the door holes :eek: saw a ni ning wow i never expect so skinny rite away my brother calling me, getting hard cuz i'm suckers for skinny figure ..

After showering we proceed to bed she said ops forgotten to bring Listerine ops couldn't BBBJ nvm... then she started to lick my nipples slowly to my brother with cap on :P not bad cuz she's still quite new in this industries ( she said so ) then a few mins later my brother couldn't wait to get in... then started with normal position.. ops her reply ( looks like can't get in ... in chinese ) :rolleyes: slowly ... it's tight.. omg slowly slowly pump her and make her cum, wah finally after 10min she cum :p begin to have a good pump ... omg her moaning is so natural .. i pump her for 30mins still quite tight, lucky i'm fit .. if not sure shoot out long ago.. as for the following story you guyz go and imagine. thank you ..

Age:23 - 26 ( i think because no make - up but nvm should be around that range )
Looks :7/10 ( without make-up but got a beautiful watering eyes )
Weight : 44 ( very light easily carry her to pump her around )
Hight: 159
Boobs : 32A ( if you're a boob lover pls skip she got a rubber nipples )
Fingering :Yes (outside only )
Frenching :depend ( like i said that depends weather she got bring Listerine or not )
catbath:Yes ( normal as she said she's still new )
BJ/BBBJ : ( like i said that depends weather she got bring Listerine or not)

if you like my review pls up points for me , good day brothers..
and also thank you CityAngel..